A person

The Roleplay Paradise Redux: Fortis Novum Mundum

1,638 posts in this topic

Magnum Alexandria, Elizabeth Bathory and Seraph Artwaltz

Location: Magical Kindgom of Verve - Elysia Inn

 

kpoP4cl.png

Magnum: I'm going ahead to the rooms... Sir Seraph, will you come too?

j1bRjU0.png

Seraph: Yes, I believe I-

 

But before Seraph could answer the question, his communicator started ringing

 

yInrSG5.png

Seraph: Wait, go ahead. I need to receive this call.

A4HADdU.png

Magnum: Yes, Sir.

 

As he went towards the lounge, Magnum climbed the stairs to the rooms that they were supposed to stay. Once reaching the corridor, he saw Nemesis calling him.

 

K3UkWVg.png

Magnum: Nemesis? Do you need something?

xlX49kx.png

Lize: Oh yes, we certainly do! Please, come inside!

Magnum: OK. Excuse me.

 

He seemed to be acting as if nothing happened earlier, but Elizabeth was a little unsure. Magnum went in as she went back to sitting on her bed.

 

kpoP4cl.png

Magnum: So, what is it?

E7x2KAV.png

Lize: Before she can ask, I have to ask first. Aren't you supposed to be mad or something?

Magnum: Well, yeah... but that's water under the bridge now.

iggjGPg.png

Lize: Even if we don't trust you entirely because you're an angel?

A4HADdU.png

Magnum: I'm going to win your trust as myself, not as an angel soldier. I acted childishly before so... *bows* I'm sorry.

UpfUuH2.png

Lize: For you to even bow as you apologize... I'm kinda impressed. You do know manners, after all.

oaxHOiu.png

Magnum: I know when to admit that I did wrong on my part, though I don't resent myself defending Sir Seraph.

F1ztkUj.png

Lize: Alright, whatever. Nemesis, your turn.

 

Back at the lounge, Seraph answered the call.

 

Seraph: Seraph speaking.

 

BGM: Satellite Café Terrace still playing

 

Agni's Voice: You finally picked up! I was worried sick about you!

ak6E3Nc.png

Seraph; Agni! Thank goodness, I finally got time to speak with you.

Agni's Voice: Geez, and I thought I was desperate enough... anyway, where are you all? Everyone's worried about you all.

XwwGMjH.png

Seraph: We're in the Kingdom of Verve, north of Candor. After meeting with the king and the queen, they requested us to meet with the Oracle in order to know why some of us have been taken to this world.

Agni's Voice: I see. Did you manage to discover something about the situation of the others?

P9sJKE1.png

Seraph: Due to some... circumstances, I've been unable to participate at the audience, but Idealis and the others have gotten the information.

Agni's Voice: ... Idealis? Who's that?

v6zLiwo.png

Seraph: O-Oh, I meant Nemesis. Sorry, it slipped out.

Agni's Voice: That's okay, slips happen. I'll inform the others about your situation then.

vjNwq4F.png

Seraph: Alright... Agni, there's something important I need to talk with you. About us...

 

Agni Artwaltz and Rokurou Rangetsu

Location: The Warrior's Hangout - Agni's, Anna's and Rokurou's Room

 

BGM: Satellite Café Terrace still playing

 

zzvLMum.png

Agni: What is it?

Seraph's Voice: The others have been getting wary of us. They think we don't know what they do because we're angels.

bOWsHu2.png

Agni: Well, that's understandable. For the people, gods and angels don't know the idea of suffering humans do. We just observe, sing and dance peacefully in Heaven.

ZNfDanu.png

Agni: Still, that will become a problem... if they can't work around us, then the teamwork reduces to greater levels than before...

Seraph's Voice: I don't mind if they don't trust me. If you do trust me, then it's enough for me.

HC2KBoo.png

Agni: Aren't you going a little overboard with it? Remember, a team is composed of many, not of only me. Have some more consideration towards the others as well. You promised me you'd try to.

Seraph's Voice: *sigh* I know, I know. Don't worry, I'm doing my best.

gWVvHZT.png

Agni: That's good to hear. I'll talk to you later then.

Seraph's Voice: Agni, one more thing. Never wander around alone.

ekXitMm.png

Agni: What am I, a kid to you?

Seraph's Voice: I'm serious. This is for your good.

iXkTeu8.png

Agni: Alright, alright, I'll be more careful.

Seraph's Voice: Well, please do. Alright then, I'll be going now. Brother, I love you.

bOWsHu2.png

Agni: I... love you too...

Seraph's Voice: Haha... why do you sound so embarassed?

jM4oAr2.png

Agni: S-Stop teasing me, you jerk! Good night!

Seraph's Voice: Hahaha! Good night, Agni.

 

The conversation ended as Agni's face was a little red. He was embarassed to say that to Seraph, even though he wanted to. Agni wanted to show that he had become more mature with everything that happened, but Seraph like to tease him a little.

 

iXkTeu8.png

Agni: Augh, just because I'm trying to sound less kiddy...

k5Bkywr.png

Rokurou: I found that last part really cute.

ekXitMm.png

Agni: D-Don't you start it! I'm a general, I'm not supposed to be cute!

TwMTvtK.png

Rokurou: Sorry to say then, but being a little brother won't save you from that.

HC2KBoo.png

Agni: You're just like Seraph... what's so enjoyable on teasing me?

0P5JawQ.png

Rokurou: It's funny to see you getting frustrated and grumpy over something so basic like family love.You shouldn't be so shy to show it.

ZNfDanu.png

Agni: But it makes me look like I'm a kid! I'm 19 years old already!

NJCCa9h.png

Rokurou: Oh, Agni... one day you'll learn.

 

Lucina

Location: The Warrior's Hangout - Corridors to the Rooms

 

dP7a8t7.png

Lucina: My world... how can I say it? Valm is composed of humans, dragons and other animals and creatures. We were fighting against a dragon called Grima, the Fallen. He infested our world with monsters called the Risen and was trying to destroy everything.

 

5T and 13P

Location: The Warrior's Hangout - The Androids' Room

 

 

 

5T and 13P managed to get a room for them. They were expecting to possibly having to share it with someone else. It didn't bothered them if that were to happen or not.

 

hVnYWsK.png

5T: We talked and talked, but still going in circles... wonderful how no progress has been made at all...

3Yb6VDX.png

13P: Well, with an lack of information like that one, that's bound to happen.

Bv002BQ.png

5T: Seriously, they're so uncoordinated. I know we're androids and everything is pre-programmed, but that takes out of normal levels of misunderstanding in teamwork. It even goes to the point of some people being there just to be, because they're not interested in being helpful at all.

T8tpTDg.png

13P: Not that we can do much about it. Let's just go along and see where this takes us.

WYIYmuh.png

5T: I'd appreciate if it's not to our unimpending doom...

VnEwAQQ.png

13P: Enough with the complaints, start the hacking already.

5T: Alright, alright...

 

5T generated a data orb and shot it at 13P, hacking into his system.

 

HACKING START

 

Once again, 5T took the form of a mini spaceship and roamed around 13P's system, trying to find any sort of viruses.

 

5T's Voice: Pod, is there any virus on 13P's system?

Pod's Voice: Negative. Unable to detect any viruses in unit 13P's vitals.

5T's Voice: Good. Then the hacking is unnecessary... I'm getting out.

 

HACKING COMPLETE

 

fZE60Hw.png

5T: No viruses in system. You're good to go.

Iy4tZks.png

13P: Alright, let's get some rest.

JUZWKZU.png

5T and 13P: Setting activation to morning. Deactivating...

 

Their bodies became immovable as their eyes closed. The Pods also deactivated, falling on their legs as they were left there, sitting on the wall.

 

Anna Ametrine

Location: The Warrior's Hangout - Conference Room

 

 

Anna: Oh, thank you very much! I will not disappoint!

 

Anna: But... I will not be able to go with you to battle, sadly. However, I will still do my best from here!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MAGICAL KINGDOM OF VERVE: Elysia Inn

5 hours ago, Agni Blackheart said:

As he went towards the lounge, Magnum climbed the stairs to the rooms that they were supposed to stay. Once reaching the corridor, he saw Nemesis calling him.

 

K3UkWVg.png

Magnum: Nemesis? Do you need something?

xlX49kx.png

Lize: Oh yes, we certainly do! Please, come inside!

Magnum: OK. Excuse me.

 

He seemed to be acting as if nothing happened earlier, but Elizabeth was a little unsure. Magnum went in as she went back to sitting on her bed.

 

kpoP4cl.png

Magnum: So, what is it?

E7x2KAV.png

Lize: Before she can ask, I have to ask first. Aren't you supposed to be mad or something?

Magnum: Well, yeah... but that's water under the bridge now.

iggjGPg.png

Lize: Even if we don't trust you entirely because you're an angel?

A4HADdU.png

Magnum: I'm going to win your trust as myself, not as an angel soldier. I acted childishly before so... *bows* I'm sorry.

UpfUuH2.png

Lize: For you to even bow as you apologize... I'm kinda impressed. You do know manners, after all.

oaxHOiu.png

Magnum: I know when to admit that I did wrong on my part, though I don't resent myself defending Sir Seraph.

F1ztkUj.png

Lize: Alright, whatever. Nemesis, your turn.

Idealis proceeded to close the door behind herself and approached her bed, sliding back onto it and gazing at Magnum. She tried her best to make herself seem as friendly and open to him as possible. After all, this was going to be a way for her to also connect with those she was going to lead.

 

de1283b471.png

Idealis: So, I'm pretty curious about Agni and you. When I first saw you two, you both looked pretty close, almost like brothers, so...I'm kinda curious: how long have you known each other?

 

MAGICAL KINGDOM OF VERVE: Main Street

 

Amidst the hustle and bustle of those within the city, a hole in the fabric of space itself suddenly tore open, seemingly without the aid of anyone's magic. A mysterious voice came from it.

 

543fdc352b.png

???: .̰̞͙̝̳̬͈͍͘.͟͝͏͍̙̦̼.̵͇̠̲͇̠̼̻̭͜ͅk̺͖̰͖̪̤͈͈͞͝ͅí̢͙̼͕̣̩̪̕ͅl̮͙̭̪l̩̪̦ ̡̝̙͔̲̠͈̞͔ý̫̺͕o̵͞҉̬u̪̘͟.̢̙̤̲͍̞̕͢.̧̟̩̠͙̪̱͓.͉͈̖̠̙͈̕ͅ

 

A mysterious creature suddenly popped out of the portal, but before it could be of any threat to anyone, several witches gathered upon it and blew it away with their magic, the hole repairing itself behind it. One of those in attendance spoke up.

 

c104fe0f02.png

???: That was far too easy...did anyone see what it looked like?

 

 

CANDOR CITY: Warriors' Hangout

 

5 hours ago, Agni Blackheart said:

Lucina

Location: The Warrior's Hangout - Corridors to the Rooms

 

dP7a8t7.png

Lucina: My world... how can I say it? Valm is composed of humans, dragons and other animals and creatures. We were fighting against a dragon called Grima, the Fallen. He infested our world with monsters called the Risen and was trying to destroy everything.

 

7acebe8269.png

Penelope: Woooow...did you guys get to stop him? Orrrr...did this prevent that?

 

CANDOR CITY: Northwestern Slums

 

In the middle of the silence of the night in the slums, a hole in the fabric of space suddenly tore open, followed by a mysterious voice.

 

543fdc352b.png

???: .҉̫̮͖̙̘͘.҉͙̙̞̖.͙͎͍͡a͏̝̤̱̰̕l̵͍̺̝͘l̰̻̤ ͙̹͟s̸̩̺̻̙̖͝h͙͎̭̭̞̼͞ͅa҉̘͕̺̫l͟͏̵̠͕l̡̹̫ ̬͙͢͡b̢̹̀e̲̞͇͓̮̻͇ͅ ̵̟͖̦b̶͙͖̖̲̯̠̘͎͚́a̸̗͈͙̯͜n̸͎̫͇̕͠i̸̙̖͍͚s̗̥h̫̩͍͙͕̜̥̬͟͞ͅe̢̥͓̮̳̤̟̤͡d̹̭̹͎͍̀͠.̙̞̻͚͈̼̀̕͘.̶̧̧̫͓͍̙̼.̶͉

 

A single creature slid out from the hole and landed in the middle of a silent street, letting out what sounded like a distorted gasp.

 

 

 


e41f516051.jpg

???
 

 

 

With a goal given to it, it began its search for any flame of life to smother, the hole repairing itself behind it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎2‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 4:35 AM, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:
On ‎1‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 9:59 PM, DuckMannnn said:

Kirimuri is woken up again.

 

stare_by_duckmann18-dbnd31z.png

Kirimuri: "...Uh?..."

 

His eyes were still closed but he was still conscious enough to give a thumbs-up sign to invite Kiryu in. He then turned back to the wall to reposition his head on a pillow while squeezing a second, longer pillow between his legs, with the bedsheet covering him from his toes to his mouth.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTnsxCaOdjO0eTBzCgtgtr

Thank you for your cooperation. I hope everyone enjoys their stay

Kiryu chuckled under his breathe and walked into the room he then took off his suit jacket and sat cross legged on the bed thinking about the events that have happened 

yfiW3WB.png

Kiryu: "well it certainly is weird being in a completely different world.....dont know what lies ahead but i hope im ready"

Kyo and Morrigans room

As Kyo lays on the bed with his arms behind his head  staring at the ceiling he thinks about his current situation he closes his eyes. and opens them again to see Morrigan floating above him. seeing this Kyo was a little startled 

FlB3VCh.png

Kyo: what the hell are you doing?

zcU8lY0.png

Morrigan: well i got bored and decided to see if you were still asleep....it looks like you're not which is good because i wanna have some fun!

tEDiur0.png

Kyo: why do i feel like your definition of fun is twisted as hell? just let me sleep in peace and if you touch me i'll burn you like a log on an open fire 

Ta4c1Sx.png

Morrigan: oh fine you stick in the mud but dont think i will give up so easily 

Kyo pulls the blanket over himself while Morrigan floats over to her bed as she lays down she sends her bats away again before she too pulled the blanket over herself too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, A person said:

CANDOR CITY: Northwestern Slums

 

In the middle of the silence of the night in the slums, a hole in the fabric of space suddenly tore open, followed by a mysterious voice.

 

543fdc352b.png

???: .҉̫̮͖̙̘͘.҉͙̙̞̖.͙͎͍͡a͏̝̤̱̰̕l̵͍̺̝͘l̰̻̤ ͙̹͟s̸̩̺̻̙̖͝h͙͎̭̭̞̼͞ͅa҉̘͕̺̫l͟͏̵̠͕l̡̹̫ ̬͙͢͡b̢̹̀e̲̞͇͓̮̻͇ͅ ̵̟͖̦b̶͙͖̖̲̯̠̘͎͚́a̸̗͈͙̯͜n̸͎̫͇̕͠i̸̙̖͍͚s̗̥h̫̩͍͙͕̜̥̬͟͞ͅe̢̥͓̮̳̤̟̤͡d̹̭̹͎͍̀͠.̙̞̻͚͈̼̀̕͘.̶̧̧̫͓͍̙̼.̶͉

 

A single creature slid out from the hole and landed in the middle of a silent street, letting out what sounded like a distorted gasp.

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 


e41f516051.jpg

???
 

 

 

With a goal given to it, it began its search for any flame of life to smother, the hole repairing itself behind it.

 

As the creature moved through the streets, the people inside de their homes were terrified at the sight of the creature. Reports flooded in to the the Knights of the Forsaken that a strange creature was seen walking the streets. Moments later, 4 guards in the immediate ar a arrived to investigate. 

latest?cb=20100525015837

You! Identify yourself! We are the Knights of the Forsaken! This area is under Martial Law and it is prohibited for you to be out! You are in violation and appear to be endangering the citizens of this area. If you do not cease and desist IMMEDIATELY, we will use force to detain you.

 

The guards point their guns at the creature and prepare for his response. They give it a chance, but could tell that this creature wasn't one to reason with...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

As the creature moved through the streets, the people inside de their homes were terrified at the sight of the creature. Reports flooded in to the the Knights of the Forsaken that a strange creature was seen walking the streets. Moments later, 4 guards in the immediate ar a arrived to investigate. 

latest?cb=20100525015837

You! Identify yourself! We are the Knights of the Forsaken! This area is under Martial Law and it is prohibited for you to be out! You are in violation and appear to be endangering the citizens of this area. If you do not cease and desist IMMEDIATELY, we will use force to detain you.

 

The guards point their guns at the creature and prepare for his response. They give it a chance, but could tell that this creature wasn't one to reason with...

???: ᴀ͉̭̬̘̣̇͐͗̄̏̂̌̃̀ᴖ̸̊̆͒͏̼̘̱̜̟̻̰̫͘ͅᶃ̶̢̯͙͈͉̗̪̻͑ͬᶿ̛̬̤̫͚̹͔̤̫̆͆͐̎ͦ̒̈̀ᶒ̤͙̯̻̫͕̯͐ͦ̋ͭ͂͞ᵼ̧̹̝̗̝͍̝̓̊͋͆̊̒ᴶ̘͓̣̪̦̭̰̒ͬ͗͑͛̿ͪ̀̕͝ᶴ̴̩͈̤̞̱̰͌̽͠ᴹ̨͖͎̳̺͑̽͂̒͋̽̂ͅᴓ̶̟͊ͬ͋̇͋͒̈͟ᶐ͖̻̍̾̕ᴈ̣̫̤̘̥̣̦̠ͨ̃̀͗̿̄̕͡ᴡ͈̺́́̿ͧ͒ͥ͋̇ͯ͡͡ᵳ̱̹̳̾ͣͦ͡͞ᴽ̷̳̮ͭ̑͂̋

 

It spoke in an unknown language, if it could even be called an unknown language. Without hesitating, the creature detached its arms from its body, the arms flying at the guards and swinging the glowing, bladed appendages at the guards attempting to impede its progress. Meanwhile, the body began to approach them, a frosty aura forming around it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, A person said:

???: ᴀ͉̭̬̘̣̇͐͗̄̏̂̌̃̀ᴖ̸̊̆͒͏̼̘̱̜̟̻̰̫͘ͅᶃ̶̢̯͙͈͉̗̪̻͑ͬᶿ̛̬̤̫͚̹͔̤̫̆͆͐̎ͦ̒̈̀ᶒ̤͙̯̻̫͕̯͐ͦ̋ͭ͂͞ᵼ̧̹̝̗̝͍̝̓̊͋͆̊̒ᴶ̘͓̣̪̦̭̰̒ͬ͗͑͛̿ͪ̀̕͝ᶴ̴̩͈̤̞̱̰͌̽͠ᴹ̨͖͎̳̺͑̽͂̒͋̽̂ͅᴓ̶̟͊ͬ͋̇͋͒̈͟ᶐ͖̻̍̾̕ᴈ̣̫̤̘̥̣̦̠ͨ̃̀͗̿̄̕͡ᴡ͈̺́́̿ͧ͒ͥ͋̇ͯ͡͡ᵳ̱̹̳̾ͣͦ͡͞ᴽ̷̳̮ͭ̑͂̋

 

It spoke in an unknown language, if it could even be called an unknown language. Without hesitating, the creature detached its arms from its body, the arms flying at the guards and swinging the glowing, bladed appendages at the guards attempting to impede its progress. Meanwhile, the body began to approach them, a frosty aura forming around it.

 

The guards see the creature has no intention of complying with their demands. The 4 guards spread out and take cover behind cars. 1 guard tosses an  grenade just under the legs of the body portion. 1 guard shoots the grenade causing it to instantly explode. 2 of the other guards each begin to shoot at each one of the arms focusing on the large green glowing "vents" on the tops of each.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

 

The guards see the creature has no intention of complying with their demands. The 4 guards spread out and take cover behind cars. 1 guard tosses an  grenade just under the legs of the body portion. 1 guard shoots the grenade causing it to instantly explode. 2 of the other guards each begin to shoot at each one of the arms focusing on the large green glowing "vents" on the tops of each.

 

 

 

The body walked through the explosion, seemingly unscathed as the arms attacked, one flying at one guard shooting at it, the other flying at the other guard shooting at it, and each swinging at the torso of each guard, aiming for a quick cleave for a swift kill. The bullets seemed to ricochet off of the scrolling lights that made up the "vents" on the arms. The body, meanwhile, proceeded to summon an icy vortex in front of itself which began shooting out icicles at the two other guards focusing upon it. Following this, the body gained a fiery aura, beginning to move closer towards the guards focusing upon it with increased speed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Location: Bluna Walter Mansion

 



 

   While they were waiting, Yui and Joyce took a seat near the wall, Hugh just kept staring at the sky while Hina was looking at the gate tapping her foot.

 

tYXHecq.png

Hinamori: (I wonder if they'll really accept our entrance...I keep hearing stories that my predecessors never had a chance to master all four elements...)

iWzRJ6P.png

Hugh: ...

2NKNNzg.png

Yui: And so Bikki said "It's going to be okay, very okay" as if nothing had happened. But in the end, the teacher still scolded her.

xKugnjS.png

Joyce: This friend of yours sounds like quite a klutz.

BL05eEs.png

Dean: WIZARD SURPRISE!!!

NSWgp7G.png

Hinamori: !!!

 

Track: Crisis

 

   Reacting to the scream, Hina dodged to the side, avoiding a torrent of water heading in her direction. The move passed through the metal bars and hit Hugh.

 

GSlKZum.png

Hugh: What the-GARBLE!!!!

VipRrbz.png

Joyce: Eh?

ezTM4cg.png

Yui: What?

5b3pTDu.png

Dean: GET OUT OF MY PROPERTY! YOU BARBARIANS WON'T DRAG MY FAMILY TO YOUR DUMB FIGHTS!!!

AcHWPs1.png

Hinamori: Calm down! This is a misunderstanding!!!

PqfQV0G.png

Dean: Other Ancestor Families aren't welcome here! If don't don't get out right now...

 

   Then, she started summoning a huge sphere of water.

 

5b3pTDu.png

Dean: I'll drown you all to hell.

CQaP7BG.png

Yui: Wait! Dean, they are with me!

uRyJrSq.png

Dean: Grrr....Huh? That face...

 

**Music fades out**

 

   As Yui revealed herself to Dean, she started calming down a little.

 

nsPmLLd.png

Dean: Oh, why didn't you say so sooner?

VLFFwGb.png

Hinamori: Because we didn't expect someone to take dumb conclusions.

rWWVztz.png

Joyce: Hugie...are you okay?

Np0M7cz.png

Hugh: Urgh...I thought I heard a boy's name...but that person looks like a girl...

uRyJrSq.png

Dean: !!!

 

**Music fades back in**

 

   Suddenly, she resumes charging her attack.

 

BL05eEs.png

Dean: DEAN IS A PERFECTLY GOOD NAME FOR A GIRL! I'M A WOMAN AND I'LL PROOVE IT!!!

xiYtfY7.png

Yui: Wah!

QrO8LuD.png

Hinamori: Here it comes again! What's the problem with this woman?

ILER44i.png

Joyce: Hugie! Run!

r6jic5S.png

Hugh: Let me get up first... (Urgh...My body is still sore from those rockets...)

BL05eEs.png

Dean: TAKE THIS!!!

 

**Music Stops**

 

   However, before she could fire her attack again...

 

dPTSqGN.png

Daiane: My dear Sis...

YU3Qn9W.png

Dean: Eh! (Oh snap...)

3XGYeo4.png

Daiane: STOP BEING AN IDIOT!!! 

f3uc5fJ.png

Dean: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

 

     Dean was hit by a punch that sent her flying to the metal gate. Yui hid behind Hina out of fear of the scream.

 

PF3yZYJ.png

Hinamori: What?

aJ2TzXE.png

Yui: I-I can't help it...she sounded like mommy for a second...

3mN5MKo.png

Daiane: M-Me? Sounding like your mother? N-No way...It's still too early for me...hehehe...Hihihihi....

9nh9FmR.png

Joyce: (Now she's fantasizing...Is this even the same person?)

Ni0gf2l.png

Hugh: (Reeta didn't had this effect on Yui when they first met...Who is this girl?)

8BZZJO1.png

Daiane: Sorry...My sis can be a bit...jumpy...Also, she's a bit sensitive about her name, so please, don't say it is a boy's one. I don't want to hit another punch like that without sending her to the hospital.

 

   Then, she pick Dean by the collar.

 

fYiEpTt.png

Daiane: Sis...you know that we're trying to hide the fact that we are an Ancestor Family right? Don't use your powers outside the trainning ground...Do you understand or do I have to...

ZyyGMEe.png

Dean: I understand! I understand!!!

7aPdxYq.png

Daiane: Good!

 

    Daiane drops her sister on the ground, then, pulls the gate key.

 

tvvXuz9.png

Daiane: My name is Daiane Bluna Walter. Current Head of the family...but that's usually when my father is out on comerce business. And this is my older sister, Dean Bluna Walter.

gpOH6Ve.pngbAizny6.pngILER44i.png

Everyone cept Hina: YOU'RE THE YOUNGER ONE?

8BZZJO1.png

Daiane: Doesn't look like it huh? I just happen to know her tricks, so I can punish her whenever I want.

CjoiIdN.png

Daiane: Anyway, please enter! You're here because you want to visit the family's crypt, right?

jgtOVG1.png

Hinamori: That's right. You seem to know about my family right?

WA4Ru3K.png

Daiane: More or Less...Sis, dispel this water.

AQnSTih.png

Dean: Riiight...

 

   Suddenly, the water from Dean's previous blast dissapeared. The group followed Daiane to inside the Mansion. Meanwhile, Lorence's Body-Split clone was watching from afar.

 

zbDMVRG.png

Lorence's Clone: (An Ancestor Family that lives in this city...That was certainly unexpected. It doesn't look like they'll get in our way, but it never hurts to be wary just in case.)

nTUnQOp.png

Lorence's Clone: (I'll leave the decision making to the higher ups. I'll keep on watching.)

 

 

Location: Verve - Elysia Inn

 

6nUIgBv.png

Yomi: Sigh...

fJKly7C.png

Jude: What's the matter? You got so down all of a sudden?

9Lk3Xsd.png

Yomi: I'm heading to the room...you're coming?

vHMTbp7.png

Jude: Might as well...Tomorrow is going to be rough...

 

((Subplot))

 



 

   As he was following his partner, one could hear the sound of crumbling paper. It has him tossing a map away.

 

hOxIpOo.png

Darius: I really don't know what was "her" intention of duping me...But when we get out of here...she's not going to here the end of it...Heck...I bet the treasure isn't even a decorative shield.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



 

(Subplot)
2 minutes ago, Mister Fael said:

   As he was following his partner, one could hear the sound of crumbling paper. It has him tossing a map away.

 

hOxIpOo.png

Darius: I really don't know what was "her" intention of duping me...But when we get out of here...she's not going to here the end of it...Heck...I bet the treasure isn't even a decorative shield.

Yerazig chuckled.

 

225f9df333.png

Yerazig: Dupe? Nooo, no, no! I say lying by omission! This is getting better by the minute! All of this danger involved means it's probably some legendary relic! You might even be able to use it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, A person said:

The body walked through the explosion, seemingly unscathed as the arms attacked, one flying at one guard shooting at it, the other flying at the other guard shooting at it, and each swinging at the torso of each guard, aiming for a quick cleave for a swift kill. The bullets seemed to ricochet off of the scrolling lights that made up the "vents" on the arms. The body, meanwhile, proceeded to summon an icy vortex in front of itself which began shooting out icicles at the two other guards focusing upon it. Following this, the body gained a fiery aura, beginning to move closer towards the guards focusing upon it with increased speed.

 

The flying arms plunged into the cars the guards were hiding behind. The the ice shards lodged deep into the cars the other guards were behind. The guards quickly realized that there weapons were having no effect on the creature. They quickly contact Ocelot...

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUu-gAQc1PqaE0jcInnd4

Yes...no effect... magical?! Right. Hakumen! The creature seems unaffected by conventional weapons. Also it seems to demonstrate the ability to shift elements. We need to contact Murieann.

 

c62578a5bb643c2c0b351c652a64ecd5606777a1

Ahhh... Murieann. I'm sure she'd be up to the task. If this creature is truly a "magical" beast, she is well suited for this job. I'll contact her. Come in Murieann! This is Hakumen!

 

Hakumen contacts Murieann...

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, A person said:

The body walked through the explosion, seemingly unscathed as the arms attacked, one flying at one guard shooting at it, the other flying at the other guard shooting at it, and each swinging at the torso of each guard, aiming for a quick cleave for a swift kill. The bullets seemed to ricochet off of the scrolling lights that made up the "vents" on the arms. The body, meanwhile, proceeded to summon an icy vortex in front of itself which began shooting out icicles at the two other guards focusing upon it. Following this, the body gained a fiery aura, beginning to move closer towards the guards focusing upon it with increased speed.

 

From the top of a roof, 15K could see the guards struggle against the creature. He thought that if he assisted the guards, he might be able to interact with their superior should he succeed and gain some clues in finding 13P and 5T.

 

15k_by_duckmann18-dbotiwc.png

15K: "Analyzing... Failed. The creature is not found in YorHa's database. Proposal: Analyze its movements and attack patterns while helping the guards repel and terminate the unidentified beast."

 

15K jumps from the roof and lands in the streets, creating a small fissure on the ground due to his weight and the force. He pulls out his twin knives and prepares himself in a battle stance.

 

15k_by_duckmann18-dbotiwc.png

15K: "Loading data for termination of living organisms... Complete. Engaging in a deadly combat."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

 

The flying arms plunged into the cars the guards were hiding behind. The the ice shards lodged deep into the cars the other guards were behind. The guards quickly realized that there weapons were having no effect on the creature. They quickly contact Ocelot...

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUu-gAQc1PqaE0jcInnd4

Yes...no effect... magical?! Right. Hakumen! The creature seems unaffected by conventional weapons. Also it seems to demonstrate the ability to shift elements. We need to contact Murieann.

 

c62578a5bb643c2c0b351c652a64ecd5606777a1

Ahhh... Murieann. I'm sure she'd be up to the task. If this creature is truly a "magical" beast, she is well suited for this job. I'll contact her. Come in Murieann! This is Hakumen!

 

Hakumen contacts Murieann...

 

 

 

 

From her point in the center of the slums, Muireann receives the contact attempt and responds accordingly.

 

2671a4df24.png

Muireann: Awaiting orders.

 

Meanwhile, the arms removed themselves from the cars, and proceeded to fly above them, once again flying down at the guards hiding behind them from above. Meanwhile, the torso proceeded to lob a massive fireball into the air that began to quickly descend towards the ground. It gained an electric aura directly afterwards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, A person said:

From her point in the center of the slums, Muireann receives the contact attempt and responds accordingly.

 

2671a4df24.png

Muireann: Awaiting orders.

 

Meanwhile, the arms removed themselves from the cars, and proceeded to fly above them, once again flying down at the guards hiding behind them from above. Meanwhile, the torso proceeded to lob a massive fireball into the air that began to quickly descend towards the ground. It gained an electric aura directly afterwards.

 

The 2 Knights narrowly escaped as the arms came within inches of severing their bodies as they crawled under the car to the other side. The other 2 spread out as the large fireball hits the concrete and almost instantly begins to very slowly melt it's way there's the road as fire and slag scatters around the area. The masks of the guards hid the intense feeling of facing a foe that seemed unscathed by their efforts. The toss a smoke grenade and switch to thermal vision as they spread out into various alleys trying to by time. The guards report back to Ocelot who relays the message to Hakumem...

 

c62578a5bb643c2c0b351c652a64ecd5606777a1

Murieann! I'm sending you the coordinates of the monsters position. So far the guards have reported ice, fire and possibly lightning elemental abilities. It seems unfazed by normal non-elemental attacks. Take it down by any means necessary that also ensures the safety of civilians in the area. If necessary allow any guards in the area to retreat. If any further assistance is needed we'll send the appropriate backup. Do you understand?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, A person said:

Meanwhile, the arms removed themselves from the cars, and proceeded to fly above them, once again flying down at the guards hiding behind them from above. Meanwhile, the torso proceeded to lob a massive fireball into the air that began to quickly descend towards the ground. It gained an electric aura directly afterwards.

 

15k_by_duckmann18-dbotiwc.png&key=07824d

15K: Analyzing... Complete. Based on 15K's witnesses, the creature seems to be able to change its elemental energy, such as ice, fire and electricity. Although 15K's armor will be able to sustain the damages for an extended period, its NFCS may suffer serious damages which will disable 15K's fighting capability. Suggestion: Attempt to turn the creature's attention to this one to save the ineffective guards and lead it to a less-to-non populated area to minimize the potential collateral damage, while maintaining a distance between 15K and the creature.

 

15K picks up a piece of large pebble lying nearby and throws it with full force at the beast.

15k_by_duckmann18-dbotiwc.png&key=07824d

15K: 15K acts as a stimulus to this ugly beast. This one challenges it to what living homo sapiens call: Hide and Seek.

 

The YorHa android immediately steps back for a few meters, preparing to run while observing the monster's reaction.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

 

The 2 Knights narrowly escaped as the arms came within inches of severing their bodies as they crawled under the car to the other side. The other 2 spread out as the large fireball hits the concrete and almost instantly begins to very slowly melt it's way there's the road as fire and slag scatters around the area. The masks of the guards hid the intense feeling of facing a foe that seemed unscathed by their efforts. The toss a smoke grenade and switch to thermal vision as they spread out into various alleys trying to by time. The guards report back to Ocelot who relays the message to Hakumem...

 

c62578a5bb643c2c0b351c652a64ecd5606777a1

Murieann! I'm sending you the coordinates of the monsters position. So far the guards have reported ice, fire and possibly lightning elemental abilities. It seems unfazed by normal non-elemental attacks. Take it down by any means necessary that also ensures the safety of civilians in the area. If necessary allow any guards in the area to retreat. If any further assistance is needed we'll send the appropriate backup. Do you understand?

2671a4df24.png

Muireann: Understood. Approaching location.

 

The knight began her approach to the location in question. Meanwhile, the two arms flew back to the body, both now gaining an electric aura with the body. Despite the smokescreen, it seemed like it was able to see the guards trying to use it as cover. The arms pointed at one guard each and fired off fast-moving lightning bolts, one at each, which also happened to drain the aura, though it was soon replaced by a frost one. 

 

1 minute ago, DuckMannnn said:

15k_by_duckmann18-dbotiwc.png&key=07824d

15K: Analyzing... Complete. Based on 15K's witnesses, the creature seems to be able to change its elemental energy, such as ice, fire and electricity. Although 15K's armor will be able to sustain the damages for an extended period, its NFCS may suffer serious damages which will disable 15K's fighting capability. Suggestion: Attempt to turn the creature's attention to this one to save the ineffective guards and lead it to a less-to-non populated area to minimize the potential collateral damage, while maintaining a distance between 15K and the creature.

 

15K picks up a piece of large pebble lying nearby and throws it with full force at the beast.

15k_by_duckmann18-dbotiwc.png&key=07824d

15K: 15K acts as a stimulus to this ugly beast. This one challenges it to what living homo sapiens call: Hide and Seek.

 

The YorHa android immediately steps back for a few meters, preparing to run while observing the monster's reaction.

The pebble struck the creature, though it uselessly bounced off of it. The creature did not turn its attention to the android, however; it seemed more focused upon the guards attempting to flee the scene.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, A person said:

The pebble struck the creature, though it uselessly bounced off of it. The creature did not turn its attention to the android, however; it seemed more focused upon the guards attempting to flee the scene.

 

15k_by_duckmann18-dbotiwc.png&key=07824d

15K: Stimulus failed. Attempting an alternative distraction...

 

15K smashes a nearby wall with one punch, forcing the wall to become unstable and collapse. Next, he picks up a nearby trash can and proceeds to smash the can, creating a loud noise.

Finally, he pulls out one of his knives and scratches the edges, making an extremely sharp, screeching sound.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Location: Bluna Walter Mansion

 



 

xi0mKw8.jpg

 

    Daiane guided the group to her father's office, telling them to sit by the couches as they arrived.

 

8BZZJO1.png

Daiane: Please, make yourselves at home. Tea will be arriving shortly.

VN3ukL5.png

Hinamori: Thanks.

tvvXuz9.png

Daiane: Still...I didn't expect that I would be visited by members of other Ancestor Families...Usually, the kind of visit I get is my school friends and some of Dad's business partners.

2NKNNzg.png

Yui: To tell you the truth, we didn't even knew that your family lived here. I just pretty much guessed right when I saw Dean using her magic at the slums.

dPTSqGN.png

Daiane: I see...Is that true si-

 

    But Dean wasn't there anymore, the group hearing the sound of the door slamming.

 

fYiEpTt.png

Daiane: Figures...Seriously...she needs to behave more like the older, experienced sister...but she keeps doing such childish things...

3uLSyrv.png

Yui: Maybe you should forgive her this time...She did save me back there.

WA4Ru3K.png

Daiane: Sh-She did?

RS8tb2E.png

Yui: That's right. Your sister might behave like a child, but I can assure you that her heart is in the right place.

heEwUws.png

Daiane: ...I see...I'll ask her the details later...

3mN5MKo.png

Daiane: Sorry...it's just...I worry about her a bit too much. I don't stop her from going to any place she likes...but, ever since mom died, I took it upon myself to take care of her. If something happened because she broke the family's protocols...or got hurt...I...

8YzhCFx.png

Yui: I understand. There is some tough love going between you two...but it's not a bad thing.

Butler: The tea is here.

8BZZJO1.png

Daiane: Thanks. Do You all want it as well?

 

    They all confirmed, each receiving a cup of tea.

 

heEwUws.png

Daiane: Oh that's right, I didn't get your names yet...

Gb0wKus.png

Yui: My name is Yui Lilly Celest.

8BZZJO1.png

Daiane: (Ah, the family that was one of the pioneers of the creation of Unitia City.)

y4RAVBK.png

Hinamori: You already know me, but I'm Hinamori Yurei Seimei.

8BZZJO1.png

Daiane: (The Family of Spirit Channeler Onmyoujis. Knowing from where she came from was enough to let them in.)

xsUSTrc.png

Hugh: I'm Hugh Maxy Black.

heEwUws.png

Daiane: (Hmmm...They are not that famous, are they? Well, not that mine is well known either...I guess only one would know if they studied about Ancestor Families.)

iLanlvm.png

Joyce: I'm Joyce J. Clay.

4vZynRg.png

Daiane: (Clay? Did she perhaps abandon her family's name?)

tvvXuz9.png

Daiane: Well then, Nice to meet everyone. Do you want to talk a bit more or shall we get down to business?

9btLX1W.png

Hinamori: We don't want to bother you about our goals in this place, so let's head to the crypt...

8BZZJO1.png

Daiane: Alright...Will you all be coming as well?

bIDhRwf.png

Yui: That's right!

nD1YxIZ.png

Joyce: I'm quite curious about the process of Spirit Contract, so I'm coming too.

iWzRJ6P.png

Hugh: Then have fun, I'm staying here.

4vZynRg.png

Daiane: Very well...

 

   She pulls a key from the drawer of her father's desk, then delivers it to the butler.

 

hxGYoSp.png

Daiane: Guide them to that place.

OGlrf1B.png

Yui: You're not coming?

3mN5MKo.png

Daiane: We only go down there twice a year...at mom's birthday...and in the birthday of her funeral.

iCNrCrb.png

Hinamori: I see..Thank you very much for your understanding. We won't overstay our welcome.

tvvXuz9.png

Daiane: No worries...go and get stronger Hinamori.

 

   The group sans Hugh leave to the crypt. Daiane starts writing in some papers while Hugh looks at the ceiling.

 

xsUSTrc.png

Hugh: ...

8BZZJO1.png

Daiane: It's okay to lay down if you want...You're tired right?

r6jic5S.png

Hugh: Huh?

CjoiIdN.png

Daiane: You think I didn't notice? You're injured.

Np0M7cz.png

Hugh: That's none of your business...

7aPdxYq.png

Daiane: I know when someone is trying to act tough. C'mon, I'll let you even take a nap.

xsUSTrc.png

Hugh: You're insane.

8BZZJO1.png

Daiane: Want me to prove that I'm right?

iWzRJ6P.png

Hugh: Why would do that? You might regret it. Unlike your sister, I'm not an useless punching bag.

PqfQV0G.png

Dean: WHAT DID YOU SAY? SAY THAT TO MY FACE PUNK!

7aPdxYq.png

Daiane: Ah, so you were near the door this whole time.

YU3Qn9W.png

Dean: Argh!!!

8BZZJO1.png

Daiane: Anyway, follow me. There's a place where I'm allowed to fight at my fullest.

GSlKZum.png

Hugh: ...Alright then...don't come crying after you lost.

eoc52fD.png

Dean: (Oh boy! He's so dead...)

dPTSqGN.png

Daiane: (He's just as foolish as my sister...)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, A person said:

2671a4df24.png

Muireann: Understood. Approaching location.

 

The knight began her approach to the location in question. Meanwhile, the two arms flew back to the body, both now gaining an electric aura with the body. Despite the smokescreen, it seemed like it was able to see the guards trying to use it as cover. The arms pointed at one guard each and fired off fast-moving lightning bolts, one at each, which also happened to drain the aura, though it was soon replaced by a frost one. 

 

The lightning hits the buildings of the alleys the guards had took cover down. The guards were pinned down without much to use against the monster. They scatter in four directions around the parameter of the area where the monster is in hopes that backup will soon arrive...

 

1 hour ago, DuckMannnn said:

 

15k_by_duckmann18-dbotiwc.png&key=07824d

15K: Stimulus failed. Attempting an alternative distraction...

 

15K smashes a nearby wall with one punch, forcing the wall to become unstable and collapse. Next, he picks up a nearby trash can and proceeds to smash the can, creating a loud noise.

Finally, he pulls out one of his knives and scratches the edges, making an extremely sharp, screeching sound.

 

The guards Type K but unable to identify him because of the smoke. One of the guards recognizes the pattern of lights on Type K's body and inform the others that he believes him to be an ally. They contact Ocelot and Hakumen...

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUu-gAQc1PqaE0jcInnd4

Roger that. One of the guards described what sounded like on of the ally androids associated with YorHa. Possibly Type K. He's arrived at the scene to give assistance. 

 

c62578a5bb643c2c0b351c652a64ecd5606777a1

Yes...very well. I'll will give that to Murieann. Murieann! Come in. Type K is already at the scene. I'd like you to work with him and dispatch the creature. If possible immobilize and detain the beast. A pickup team will be sent to recover it. Gather and retain data on the best  and report to me. If it becomes too dangerous to capture, destroy the beast. Is that understood?

 

If the beast is captured, KOTF will capture and aquire knowledge of the creature's strengths and weaknesses...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

 

The lightning hits the buildings of the alleys the guards had took cover down. The guards were pinned down without much to use against the monster. They scatter in four directions around the parameter of the area where the monster is in hopes that backup will soon arrive...

 

 

The guards Type K but unable to identify him because of the smoke. One of the guards recognizes the pattern of lights on Type K's body and inform the others that he believes him to be an ally. They contact Ocelot and Hakumen...

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUu-gAQc1PqaE0jcInnd4

Roger that. One of the guards described what sounded like on of the ally androids associated with YorHa. Possibly Type K. He's arrived at the scene to give assistance. 

 

c62578a5bb643c2c0b351c652a64ecd5606777a1

Yes...very well. I'll will give that to Murieann. Murieann! Come in. Type K is already at the scene. I'd like you to work with him and dispatch the creature. If possible immobilize and detain the beast. A pickup team will be sent to recover it. Gather and retain data on the best  and report to me. If it becomes too dangerous to capture, destroy the beast. Is that understood?

 

If the beast is captured, KOTF will capture and aquire knowledge of the creature's strengths and weaknesses...

2671a4df24.png

Muireann: Understood. Will employ non-lethal force against threat.

 

 

2 hours ago, DuckMannnn said:

15k_by_duckmann18-dbotiwc.png&key=07824d

15K: Stimulus failed. Attempting an alternative distraction...

 

15K smashes a nearby wall with one punch, forcing the wall to become unstable and collapse. Next, he picks up a nearby trash can and proceeds to smash the can, creating a loud noise.

Finally, he pulls out one of his knives and scratches the edges, making an extremely sharp, screeching sound.

The knight picked up her pace. The creature, meanwhile, let out another strange gasping sound before releasing the arms once more, the arms beginning to pursue the guards in flight, though they seemed to have gained the frosty aura the body once had. The body proceeded to turn towards 15K, an electric aura forming around it. Instead of approaching him, however, it remained still, as though it were gauging him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, A person said:

The creature, meanwhile, let out another strange gasping sound before releasing the arms once more, the arms beginning to pursue the guards in flight, though they seemed to have gained the frosty aura the body once had. The body proceeded to turn towards 15K, an electric aura forming around it. Instead of approaching him, however, it remained still, as though it were gauging him.

 

15k_by_duckmann18-dbotiwc.png

15K: ...

 

The android stared at the monster for a brief moment. With the trash can still in his hands, he decides to crush it flat to turn it into a frisbee-like object. Next, he folded the edges to turn them sharp, like a circular sawblade. He then flings it with full force at the creature.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, DuckMannnn said:

15k_by_duckmann18-dbotiwc.png

15K: ...

 

The android stared at the monster for a brief moment. With the trash can still in his hands, he decides to crush it flat to turn it into a frisbee-like object. Next, he folded the edges to turn them sharp, like a circular sawblade. He then flings it with full force at the creature.

The creature was struck by the object, causing a strange whooo sound to come from it and for it to reel back, though the object itself fell to the ground. The body immediately retaliated by sending an electric bolt directly at the android.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, A person said:

The creature was struck by the object, causing a strange whooo sound to come from it and for it to reel back, though the object itself fell to the ground. The body immediately retaliated by sending an electric bolt directly at the android.

 

Seeing the projectile heading straight towards him in an alarmingly fast way, 15K quickly dives down at his left in attempt to dodge the lighting bolt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, DuckMannnn said:

 

Seeing the projectile heading straight towards him in an alarmingly fast way, 15K quickly dives down at his left in attempt to dodge the lighting bolt.

The body gained a cold aura. The electric bolt's path curved downwards slightly to follow his movements, but narrowly missed him, slamming into the ground just inches away from his left foot. The clanking of heavy metal upon the ground could be heard approaching quickly, the body immediately turning in the direction of the sound.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, A person said:

2671a4df24.png

Muireann: Understood. Will employ non-lethal force against threat.

 

 

The knight picked up her pace. The creature, meanwhile, let out another strange gasping sound before releasing the arms once more, the arms beginning to pursue the guards in flight, though they seemed to have gained the frosty aura the body once had. The body proceeded to turn towards 15K, an electric aura forming around it. Instead of approaching him, however, it remained still, as though it were gauging him.

 

2 guards are struck by the 2 arms and their bodies slow down. They feel an extreme cold sensation. 2 of the other guards run inside and abandoned building. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

 

2 guards are struck by the 2 arms and their bodies slow down. They feel an extreme cold sensation. 2 of the other guards run inside and abandoned building. 

The arms quickly follow up their attacks after having lost the frost aura from the attack landing and proceeded to swing horizontally at the now slowed guards, attempting to, once again, end them in an instant.

 

Meanwhile, Muireann arrived at the location, and slid into a proper defensive stance with both her shield and swordspear(lance) raised.

 

2671a4df24.png

Muireann: Threat displays massive power. Employing defensive measures. 15K, I was told to cooperate with you to detain this threat. Neutralization is key; only eliminate if necessary.

 

The body proceeded to send a spray of icicles at Muireann, now once again ignoring 15K, though she held her ground, the icicles breaking upon contact with her armor. The body backed away by a step, now gaining an electric aura.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now