A person

The Roleplay Paradise Redux: Fortis Novum Mundum

1,638 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

 

"Come together as one...?" Lol... I'll he sure to tell everyone to come in their giant lions so we can form Voltron. But seriously... thanks for being a good sport.

Flare flipped the switch again.

 

ATFW2x0.jpg

"There's one right outside the entrance of this room. Show it to her and she'll notify the others."

 

5 minutes ago, Mister Fael said:

 

Np0M7cz.png

Hugh: Is the hospital still open for members though? We got an injured one here.

uoU8Qy7.png

Ludger: Sup...

TtEMVAX.jpg

"It's more like a clinic than a hospital. Is the injury serious?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Darkflare said:

TtEMVAX.jpg

"It's more like a clinic than a hospital. Is the injury serious?"

 

1YPjR5B.png

Ludger: A couple of grenade fragments that grazed me. Kinda hard to walk so Hugh had to carry me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Darkflare said:

Mycale_zps34bb36ab.png&key=dda4a2d08aed7

"Excellent."

 

She summons a small portal and takes out a pouch from it. She begins to take out the gold, counting it as she does.

 

Mycale_zps34bb36ab.png&key=dda4a2d08aed7

"That should be enough for 5 rooms."

 

She looked over to Idealis.

 

Mycale_zps34bb36ab.png&key=dda4a2d08aed7

"Before you ask, I prefer to have my own room. I'm sure your friends won't mind."

Idealis nodded.

 

de1283b471.png

Idealis: That's okay. You're the one footing the bill, after all!

 

The girl shot a brief suspicious look at the woman, but took the money all too happily.

 

11208c2963.png

???: Thanks for your patronage! Let me see if I can find some open rooms close to each other!

 

She made her way to the front counter with the gold purse and put it away. She then started to check a piece of parchment with a list on it. She picked up a quill and made five marks before going around the counter and gesturing towards them to follow her.

 

54e41b23a8.png

???: I'll show you to your rooms.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Mister Fael said:

 

Ludger: A couple of grenade fragments that grazed me. Kinda hard to walk so Hugh had to carry me.

TtEMVAX.jpg

"Very well."

 

The mecha maid unlocked the door.

 

TtEMVAX.jpg

"We'll have a look to make sure."

 

5 minutes ago, A person said:

She made her way to the front counter with the gold purse and put it away. She then started to check a piece of parchment with a list on it. She picked up a quill and made five marks before going around the counter and gesturing towards them to follow her.

The woman simply did as told and followed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MAGICAL KINGDOM OF VERVE: Elysia Inn

 

Idealis followed behind the girl as well, the girl going into the back. It wouldn't be long before she came to a halt and held out a hand to five doors right next to each other.

 

11208c2963.png

???: All yours! Have a nice rest!

 

Idealis approached the first, nodding towards the blonde woman, then at the girl.

 

94a8369d8f.png

Idealis: Thank you so much!

 

Without another word, she headed into the room of her choice, leaving the door open for the second person to come in.

 

CANDOR CITY: Warriors' Hangout

 

11 hours ago, Darkflare said:

TtEMVAX.jpg

"Very well."

 

The mecha maid unlocked the door.

 

TtEMVAX.jpg

"We'll have a look to make sure."

b07c7cc226.png

Penelope: Yo!

 

She got right up and, acting as if she hadn't just run right into the door, waved at the mecha maid to try and get her attention.

 

95ba360953.png

Penelope: We needa get in there! We heard there were some people in there who went to the slums, so we wanna talk with them because we went to the slums, too! So could you let us in, too? Pleeeeeeease? 

 

The commander smacked the palm of her hand against her face and pinched the skin between her eyebrows.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, A person said:

MAGICAL KINGDOM OF VERVE: Elysia Inn

 

Idealis followed behind the girl as well, the girl going into the back. It wouldn't be long before she came to a halt and held out a hand to five doors right next to each other.

 

11208c2963.png

???: All yours! Have a nice rest!

ezgif-1-3060e70923.png

Seth: (hmm, I suppose a breather such as this would do fine)

(Seth enters a different room)

Meeting Room

ezgif-1-4da413103a.png

Byakuya: Looks like we aren't coming to any agreements anytime soon, going in altogether would have been a good idea if 1. There weren't so many guards, and 2. The fact that most or some of these guards might be robots, means they most likely can make clones of these robots. But since I can't think of a better plan I'll just go with whatever you guys pick.

ezgif-1-eca97ea264.png

Byakuya: As long as the plan involves killing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/09/2017 at 12:22 AM, Darkflare said:

The mecha maid unlocked the door.

 

TtEMVAX.jpg

"We'll have a look to make sure."

 

xsUSTrc.png

Hugh: Thanks! Alright Luds, this is where you drop off.

uoU8Qy7.png

Ludger: Okay...

 

     Hugh stopped carrying Ludger, who was still walking with difficulty, but could manage the rest of the way. As they entered the hangout, Hugh winced a bit.

 

Np0M7cz.png

Hugh: Urgh...

bqFPvyn.png

Joyce: You could've asked me to help carry him if you were tired.

xsUSTrc.png

Hugh: No...This is partially my fault, so It's my job to punish myself.

9nh9FmR.png

Joyce: If you say so...

Np0M7cz.png

Hugh: By the way...You said that there's a Hugh in your world too...How come you didn't reconize me at first sight then?

uLfXrMe.png

Joyce: For starters, his hair is a brigther color of blue, his jacket is open most of the time and...What else? Ah yes! He has this aura of unshakable confidence.

iWzRJ6P.png

Hugh: I see...

rWWVztz.png

Joyce: Even after he loses to his dad...

xsUSTrc.png

Hugh: Stop it...

xKugnjS.png

Joyce: That only just makes him more motivated...Although, for the wrong reasons...

OLTtGKz.png

Hugh: What part of stop you didn't get?

TFm6FDM.png

Joyce: I won't stop! It's your own fault you're angry like this.

GSlKZum.png

Hugh: Are you taking that bastard's side?

rWWVztz.png

Joyce: No...I'm saying is that you should never hate him. If you have a chance meeting with him...Instead of just lashing out your dissatisfaction, why not try to make up for lost time? I'm sure he would want that as well...Because he even bothered to marry your mother and decided to have you and your sister Erin. Don't you think he laments the lost time as much as you do?

xsUSTrc.png

Hugh:  Doesn't look like it in my perspective...Did you tell that to the other me too?

xKugnjS.png

Joyce: Yes...with no apparent success at least.

Np0M7cz.png

Hugh: ... (Then how is this going to work on me? Is she stupid or something?

TFm6FDM.png

Joyce: Will you at least consider?

xsUSTrc.png

Hugh: Tch...Whatever...(Seriously...Newcomer giving me lectures....Who does she think she is?)

xKugnjS.png

Joyce: (Well, it wasn't a no.) Now then...let's enter and take a seat. You need to take a good rest from all the carrying.

iWzRJ6P.png

Hugh: Don't worry about me...I'm fine...

 

    Meanwhile

 

6nUIgBv.png

Yomi: (I hope he showed up in a street where he passed before...)

Ct98Mm1.png

Jude: Hey!

 

    She caught the remote that was thrown at her.

 

kJAGvsw.png

Yomi: There you all are. Had fun sightseeing?

9qeDMnt.png

Jude: It was a good walk...

mqZ85un.png

Yomi: I see. Sorry for the surprise, but sometimes, it's better to keep a plan hidden. As I explained before, it was a measure to call for reinforcements in case we got attacked at the castle. It helps being paranoid and not trust everything you see.

Pcq1J78.png

Jude: I really should've seen that you had something like that coming...

6nUIgBv.png

Yomi: Anyway, We had our rooms paid. So don't worry about working for currency we don't have... (Seriously, why can't these places use Gald anyway?)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(Subplot mit @Mister Fael)

 



In a southern desert...

 

225f9df333.png

???: How long have we been walking through this place? Why can't we just fly through it and clear it out that way? It'd be more fun! Besides, there's nobody here! Nobody would mind!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mister Fael said:

(Subplot with @A person)

 

 

  Hide contents

 

 


 

Gs5KXRo.png

???: Relax, we're almost at the ruins. Besides, if you've been flying from the beginning, wouldn't you be exausted?

 
 

 

 

(Fortgesetzt@Mister Fael)



225f9df333.png

???: Of course not. We would've reached them much sooner if I was flying the whole time, so I wouldn't be exhausted! 

 

9571f67f5b.png

???: I have to ask, though...why are we looking for this old thing again? Won't it make us targets?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, A person said:

(Fortgesetzt@Mister Fael)

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 


225f9df333.png

???: Of course not. We would've reached them much sooner if I was flying the whole time, so I wouldn't be exhausted! 

 

9571f67f5b.png

???: I have to ask, though...why are we looking for this old thing again? Won't it make us targets?
 

 

 

 



 

egGp12V.png

???: Can't be targets if they don't know who stole it. We were promised a bunch of money if we manage to retrieve that ancient piece of scrap.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mister Fael said:

 

 

  Hide contents

 

 


 

egGp12V.png

???: Can't be targets if they don't know who stole it. We were promised a bunch of money if we manage to retrieve that ancient piece of scrap.

 
 

 

 



225f9df333.png

???: Money, right! You do know the way there, right? If you do, we can get in and out without raising the attention of any of these things around! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, A person said:

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 


225f9df333.png

???: Money, right! You do know the way there, right? If you do, we can get in and out without raising the attention of any of these things around! 
 

 

 

 



 

P7oZMa2.png

???: Yes, I know where I am going. As long as nothing weird happens, things will go smootly.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Mister Fael said:

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 


 

P7oZMa2.png

???: Yes, I know where I am going. As long as nothing weird happens, things will go smootly.

 
 

 

 



225f9df333.png

???: Then I could easily fly in, grab the scrap, and fly out without either of us getting into a fight! Though, if we DO get into a fight...I'd love putting these things in their place...hehehe!

 

In the distance, a strange creature with glowing lights upon its body and an arm that was in the form of a saber could be seen observing them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, A person said:

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 


225f9df333.png

???: Then I could easily fly in, grab the scrap, and fly out without either of us getting into a fight! Though, if we DO get into a fight...I'd love putting these things in their place...hehehe!

 

In the distance, a strange creature with glowing lights upon its body and an arm that was in the form of a saber could be seen observing them.
 

 

 

 



 

egGp12V.png

???: Heh. In that case, I'll be counting on you then...partner!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Mister Fael said:

 

 

  Hide contents

 

 


 

egGp12V.png

???: Heh. In that case, I'll be counting on you then...partner!

 
 

 

 



 

She expanded her wings, preparing herself to charge into the ruins.

 

225f9df333.png

???: Ready when you are!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, A person said:

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 


 

She expanded her wings, preparing herself to charge into the ruins.

 

225f9df333.png

???: Ready when you are!
 

 

 

 



 

   The boy pulls out a falchion.

 

ICDTpzh.png

???: Alright then, let's get this show on the road!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mister Fael said:

 

 

  Hide contents

 

 


 

   The boy pulls out a falchion.

 

ICDTpzh.png

???: Alright then, let's get this show on the road!

 
 

 

 



 

Without wasting anymore time, she flapped her wings, taking off ahead and towards what were hopefully the correct ruins up ahead.

 

9571f67f5b.png

???: Get out of my way!

 

She sent out a blast of dark flames at a large, shambling creature whose path was going to impede hers, causing it to be blown away and into the sand, landing upon its back. Up ahead, more creatures were starting to converge upon her path.

 

225f9df333.png

???: I guess this isn't going to be as clean as I hoped...oh well, more fun for me, hehehe!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Elizabeth Bathory

 

After feeling the warmth for a while, Elizabeth followed the other to the rooms. She looked but wondered where she was going to stay.

 

UpfUuH2.png

Lize: Eeeeh... where am I going to sleep then...?

 

Agni Artwaltz, Melina, Rokurou Rangetsu, 5T, 13P and Anna Ametrine

 

zzvLMum.png

Agni: I could try to contact Seraph or Magnum. I have my communicator right here in my ear.

3Gy2cus.png

Melina: Well, right now, we have no signals, so calling them here is not going to work.

VnEwAQQ.png

13P: Can't we just hack into the network and try to find something out?

Tb6SS8l.png

5T: You're really into the hacking part, right?

Iy4tZks.png

13P: Well, you're the best I know on that part, so if you could do it, we'd get somewhere!

Bv002BQ.png

5T: For the sake of... I don't know what. Didn't you heard me before? There's no machine potent enough to connect to their network!

6S3do8s.png

Rokurou: ... I guess we should call this off for now and wait for tomorrow.

JKXzrZQ.gif

Anna: I think it is for the best.

 

??? (To @A person and @Mister Fael)

 

The scolding heat of an endless desert was all he could feel. He kept walking towards the sands, the sunlight not bothering him.

 

9W2NWsK.png

???: Another world... different from my own... how many times will this happen...

 

In the distance, he saw a strange ruin. It looked like a destroyed temple, used to rever a god or hold some sort of treasure inside it.

 

vK3uHoL.png

???: A ruin...? It'll have to serve as a shelter.

83cdpUp.png

???: (Auras... heading towards that ruin. Two of them...? I'll know once I reach it.)
 

He kept walking towards said ruin, following the winds leading to it. No sign of abnormalities seemed to be present at his sight, but he was prepared for everything that could happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Agni Blackheart said:

Elizabeth Bathory

 

After feeling the warmth for a while, Elizabeth followed the other to the rooms. She looked but wondered where she was going to stay.

 

UpfUuH2.png

Lize: Eeeeh... where am I going to sleep then...?

Hearing the uncertainty coming from Elizabeth outside, Idealis peered out from her room.

 

de1283b471.png

Idealis: You could sleep in here, if you want. There's one more bed in here.

 



 
6 minutes ago, Agni Blackheart said:

83cdpUp.png

???: (Auras... heading towards that ruin. Two of them...? I'll know once I reach it.)
 

He kept walking towards said ruin, following the winds leading to it. No sign of abnormalities seemed to be present at his sight, but he was prepared for everything that could happen.

??? DESERT: Strange Ruin

 

A strange presence could be detected by the demonic one up ahead. She turned her head towards her partner to alert him.

 

5f15ee3a52.png

???: Hey, I think someone's up ahead! Let's see if we can meet up with them!

 

She looked forwards and quickly weaved to the right of one of the shambling creatures, narrowly evading a swipe from it that would've most definitely taken her out.

 

225f9df333.png

???: They're all so slow! We can get by even if they chase us!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, A person said:

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 

 

 

??? DESERT: Strange Ruin

 

A strange presence could be detected by the demonic one up ahead. She turned her head towards her partner to alert him.

 

5f15ee3a52.png

???: Hey, I think someone's up ahead! Let's see if we can meet up with them!

 

She looked forwards and quickly weaved to the right of one of the shambling creatures, narrowly evading a swipe from it that would've most definitely taken her out.

 

225f9df333.png

???: They're all so slow! We can get by even if they chase us!
 

 

 

 

 

 



 

(Subplot)

 

wyJwW7b.png

???: That's odd...I wasn't expecting someone else other than us...I wonder if it's an archeologist...Either way, let's approach with care.

 

6JyGQDC.png

Darius: Alright you abominations, you regret crossing roads with Darius The Treasure Marauder!!!

 

   After declaring his name, he attacked the monster that almost hit his partner with a mighty Falchion swing, pressing on ahead.

 

 

Location: Warrior's Hangout Lobby

 

Track: Suffering

 

    As one of the Mech Hisui's was guiding Ludger to the infirmary, Hugh decided to sit in a chair.

 

Np0M7cz.png

Hugh: ...

rWWVztz.png

Joyce: So...What is this place anyway?

chABGw5.png

Hugh: It's a mercenary's guild or something.

xKugnjS.png

Joyce: Hmmm...Just like the World Crossers Guild right?

N2xegQK.png

Hugh: Something like that...Anyway, If you want to use the facilities of this place, you better go to that counter. If you mention that you were dragged from another world, they might will make the registration free for a month.

9nh9FmR.png

Joyce: I see...

 

    She didn't go right away, she kept staring at Hugh, knowing he was troubled with something.

 

Np0M7cz.png

Hugh: Just leave me here...I want to be alone for a while....

j3lblyN.png

Joyce: If you say so...

 

    Meanwhile, at the meeting room.

 

19 minutes ago, Agni Blackheart said:

 

6S3do8s.png

Rokurou: ... I guess we should call this off for now and wait for tomorrow.

JKXzrZQ.gif

Anna: I think it is for the best.

 

t3MjmSc.png

Yui: Yeah...We need some time to put our thoughts in place...

jgtOVG1.png

Hinamori: Agreed....but first, there is an issue I've been meaning to talk about.

0NcaIZa.png

Yui: ... (Here it comes.)

 

    Hina points at Byakuya. She was waiting for the reunion to be over in order to bring up his presence.

 

NSWgp7G.png

Hinamori: What is a murderer of innocents doing here? Did he sweet talk one of you or something? Because trusting him is going to be a terrible mistake.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Meanwhile, a small portal suddenly opened somewhere in a backstreet at the Slums...

 

???: ...Booting system... Loading all existing datas found... Connecting to the YorHa network... Complete. Standing by.

 

15k_by_duckmann18-dbotiwc.png

???: Acquiring objective specifically designed for Unit 15, Type: Killer... Complete. Mission objective: Investigate, apprehend and terminate, if necessary, all individuals deemed as a potential threat for YorHa. Acquiring targets... Done. Target: Unit 5T and Unit 13P. Proceeding to investigate this area.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Mister Fael said:
  Hide contents

 



 

(Subplot)

 

wyJwW7b.png

???: That's odd...I wasn't expecting someone else other than us...I wonder if it's an archeologist...Either way, let's approach with care.

 

6JyGQDC.png

Darius: Alright you abominations, you regret crossing roads with Darius The Treasure Marauder!!!

 

   After declaring his name, he attacked the monster that almost hit his partner with a mighty Falchion swing, pressing on ahead.

 



225f9df333.png

???: Going up!

 

Her wings expanded even more, and she launched herself into the air, giving herself a bird's eye view of the world below. There looked to be nothing but sand and the shambling creatures, though her trained eyes were able to pick up the ruins and what seemed to be the wanderer approaching them. She pointed down at him.

 

225f9df333.png

???: Over there! It looks like they're headed in the same direction we are, Darius...we might have another treasure hunter on our hands...heheheh!

 

She smirked at the thought of the things she could do. Rival treasure hunters were always enjoyable to toy with, to her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Mister Fael said:

Hina points at Byakuya. She was waiting for the reunion to be over in order to bring up his presence.

 

NSWgp7G.png

Hinamori: What is a murderer of innocents doing here? Did he sweet talk one of you or something? Because trusting him is going to be a terrible mistake.

ezgif-1-bb6479e5ab.png

Byakuya: My, you startled me, "Spirit Dancer." Under different circumstances I would've pounced on an obvious prey. But me and you should put that aside, after all, I wouldn't want your "spirits" to see you lying on the ground.

ezgif-1-30670aff3a.png

Byakuya: My business here is related to almost everyone here, if not everyone in this room. Except there's just one small difference.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Agni Blackheart said:

Bv002BQ.png

5T: For the sake of... I don't know what. Didn't you heard me before? There's no machine potent enough to connect to their network!

6S3do8s.png

Rokurou: ... I guess we should call this off for now and wait for tomorrow.

JKXzrZQ.gif

Anna: I think it is for the best.

 

01_mod01t.jpg

Sounds like a good idea. Except...

 

akumaw.gif

Except none of you have a place to stay. Maybe some of you could have crashed at his place for while but, our...heh, resident "hero" thought with his fists. He's strong...but not necessarily smart.

 

01_mod01t.jpg

I'm a solder. Though many have followed my lead...but I guess you can make a bad decision every once in a while. And now I'm just as homeless as the rest. I can't go back. If only I had went alone. I wonder how Shovel Knight an the others are doing. 

 

akumaw.gif

It seems yet again I have to give you a place to rest your THICK head. But I will see if we can make accommodations for the others as well. It may not be comfortable, but it should do. We have a couple rooms available. Because of all the travelers we get, it's necessary to have lodging available. I'll inform the Hisui outside to make preparations.

 

13 hours ago, Mister Fael said:

 

Hinamori: What is a murderer of innocents doing here? Did he sweet talk one of you or something? Because trusting him is going to be a terrible mistake.

 

01_mod01t.jpg

(I knew something was up with him...)

 

2 hours ago, Sinjik said:

ezgif-1-30670aff3a.png

Byakuya: My business here is related to almost everyone here, if not everyone in this room. Except there's just one small difference.

 

01_mod01t.jpg

(What is his deal?)

 

akumaw.gif

In here, I'm in charge. And if there is a problem it needs to be discussed.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now