The Roleplay Paradise Redux: Fortis Novum Mundum

A person

2 hours ago, Mister Fael said:

vHMTbp7.png

Jude: If possible, can you tell us the rest of your story? I promise we'll make good use of whatever you tell us.

Jude's attempt at talking him out of his moment of insanity failed as his muttering seemed to slowly intensify.

Just now, Agni Blackheart said:

Elizabeth Bathory

BGM: Manoria Cathedral still playing

Upon hearing Idealis and Hera, Elizabeth headed out of the room, going back to the main hall.

E7x2KAV.png

Elizabeth: Sheesh, he lost it. It's not like it's our fault anyway. He's the one who messed up big.

Idealis slowly made her way towards the exit.

4f5a1db34e.png

Idealis: That went about as poorly as it possibly could...

1f90edde09.png

Idealis: I don't know if I got the same thing out of it as you guys did, but I do know that it's safe to assume that getting back to our worlds is not going to happen any time soon. We're stuck here because some manipulator caused him to use the wrong spell somehow, and she's been doing this for a while with whoever she meets. So...I think our first target has got to be this Athena person. The Oracle guy, though I really wanna shove a katar into his face for messing up, is...well, by all accounts, he's innocent in this matter. He couldn't do anything but listen to her if Hera's story is true. But if her ability really is that strong, we should probably look for that Princess Hideko person. If she was able to resist it to an extent, then maybe she's our only hope in dealing with her. 

Idealis let out a sigh.

3c49d6eca8.png

Idealis: I had a feeling things weren't going to be as simple as I had hoped they were...anyway, let's get out of here and head back to that hangout place; they're probably worried about us.

She pushed open the door to the outdoors open, a blast of cold air punching everyone in the gut as the door slid open.

3 hours ago, Infinite Kyo said:

Kiryu opens the door to the so called meeting room. the trio walked into the room filled with unfamiliar faces Kyo then proceeds to speak what is on his mind

s8Y57VB.png

Kyo: so all these people got torn from their worlds too huh? there sure is a lot of em

yBwB8zx.png

Morrigan: you are right but I still don't think they are all here I can sense some strong spirits back in the city

Xt7bcXj.png

Kiryu: well whatever the case may be. its better to unite against a common enemy than facing it on our own guess we'll have to get along with eachother heh.

The trio walked further down the room hoping to find somewhere to sit.

TtEMVAX.jpg

"Do you all have problems with hearing? I said to remain accompanied by me or a staff member while in this area. Please don't run off ahead again."

vHcOtFj.jpg

"Consider this your last warning."

The trio finally arrive at the Hangout. Flare signals one of his mecha maids to come over.

ATFW2x0.jpg

"Put the facility on Last Call. No more sessions for today, we're closing early. If Kiske and Tokinomiya are still around, tell them that something important came up."

The mecha maid bowed before heading off to carry her orders. Flare proceeded to lead Hina and Yui to the underground further below the arenas towards the Meeting room.

ATFW2x0.jpg

"This area is normally off limits so I need you to stick close to me and not wander off while we're here."

After another minute, the trio would enter the meeting room.

01_mod01.jpg

DarkFlare...I'm glad you could make it. The rest of you as well. This situation has gotten very dark in a short amount of time. There may still be some of us who haven't shown up yet. As far as I know we've already had one casualty. I here may be more, we'll find out when the rest show up. We can then put all our information together and form a plan from there. Here's what I know: Based on the events from visit to the Slums, I became a target. I truly apologize. My intention was to go alone, but that didn't happen. As a result, I became a target of a group of soldiers called The Knights of the Forsaken. They are a subdivision off the Royal Knights. From what I'm told, their purpose is to...protect...the people of the Slums. Hakumen, their leader uses this message to seemingly brainwash the people of Slum Village. His main driving point is that the people of the slums have been ridiculed and cast aside for too long. Originally, the Knight's we're composed of Knight's who were chosen or volunteered for the position. But some say, "other" begin to appear. No one knows where they came from, but they some of them aren't exactly human...or even "alive." I'm not sure what that means, but I'm sure if we work together we can decipher this situation. Rokurou, correct? If you truly are no longer with them, then maybe you can help give us some inside information. Anyone else got any additional info, now is the time to fill us in...

LightFlare looks around the room waiting for any one to respond...

ATFW2x0.jpg

"Hang on one second, Light."

He heads toward a corner and proceeds to open a hidden compartment on the wall. He flips a switch causing machinery sounds to be heard around the room.

ATFW2x0.jpg

"Room's bug free. Transmissions can't get in or out right now."

1 hour ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

LightFlare looks around the room waiting for any one to respond...

Track: Briefing

lG4EwQl.png

Hinamori: What we learned wasn't that much different from LightFlare.

sdlxk4H.png

Yui: However, during our investigation, we were attack by Knights of the Fallen. We tried to intimidate them with our strenght, but they've retaliated without saying a word. Agni decided to use himself as a bait in order to keep some of the numbers away. However, when I noticed, I was all alone in the field and had to search to see if my friends were fighting elsewhere...

t3MjmSc.png

Yui: That's when I saw Tommy...Impaled by a lance wielded by a Red Knight that goes by the name of Muireann...Knight of Chaos. We fought to a standstill but Mirfah ended up bring killed as well. I discovered that she was being brainwashed...She managed to break free briefly from it, but she didn't seem to have an idea she was being used as a weapon of war. Knowing that, there was no way I could her and decided to run instead.

u0t4woQ.png

Yui: And...well...Here I am I guess...I'm not sure where Lucina went...And felt like I was going to fall into more trouble if I searched for her...Oh yeah, when I managed to run from Miss Muireann, I ran into a girl that gave me some of her own insight in the situation of the Slums. She said that it was never their intention to ever wage war against the King...But feels like there was some communication error along the way...and it spiralled into this. She and her friends never like the presence of the Knights in that place.

DWtWt3n.png

Yui: And...I guess this is it.

Elizabeth Bathory

F1ztkUj.png

Lize: OK. We might as well see what happened to Magnum and Seraph...

As Idealis opened up the door, the gust of wind came like if it was a giant hand fisting her back. If felt like that for her, obvious reasons...

O8MJiju.png

Lize: GAH!! C-C-Cold!! A-At this rate, I'm going to f-freeze!!

Agni Artwaltz, Melina,Rokurou Rangetsu, 5T, 13P and Anna Ametrine

BGM: Alien Manifestation (NieR: Automata)

nFkzGV7.png

Rokurou: Well, if I can add one thing is that he's not doing it alone.

1CjflBL.png

Agni: Is there someone else doing this?

6S3do8s.png

Rokurou: There's another guy involved with this. I met him only once, but his name's Ocelot. He's the guy responsible for the armory and the equipment. He's a shady guy, mainly a lone wolf and no one knows his intentions. Hakumen meets with the soldiers but he rarely makes any sort of human contact.

J5ATjeG.png

Agni: So that's how they got ahold of the armor...

u2Cf6LK.png

Rokurou: That part about magic I can't say. As far as I know, nothing we did involved those things.

VnEwAQQ.png

13P: Something like a civil war... I think I got it, only by that explanation.

3Gy2cus.png

Melina: Well, I have a question. About the public, how they are feeling about this?

HC2KBoo.png

Agni: The opinion between them diverges between them. Some are in favor, some against and those who don't wish to be involved.

3Lp2ucC.png

Melina: Expectable. However, wouldn't it be true to consider most of their army being made out of a makeshift guerilla?

13P: Are you suggesting that the people are making part of an army?

v1brl1R.png

Rokurou: The girl ain't wrong. People volunteered to join the Knights of the Forsaken. Hakumen accepted and personally trained them...

Suddenly, Rokurou fell silent. Something crossed his mind about the soldiers.

1P3csiV.png

Rokurou: But now that you mentioned it, there's something bothering me.

JUZWKZU.png

5T: What would that be?

2X2EaxT.png

Rokurou: Lately, some of the soldiers began to act as if they were kinda robotic.They followed orders and never said anything.

7iCdopA.png

5T: Like... machines?

3Yb6VDX.png

13P: So we have machines involved in the story? Ugh, how troublesome...

JKXzrZQ.gif

Anna: ...

bOWsHu2.png

Agni: Something on your mind, Anna?

U3q0AiV.gif

Anna: I... have a question. I suppose you all fought those soldiers, no? How... many of them did you killed?

3 minutes ago, Agni Blackheart said:

U3q0AiV.gif

Anna: I... have a question. I suppose you all fought those soldiers, no? How... many of them did you killed?

CdpPdSr.png

Ryuko: Didn't get a chance to fight any.

jVekFcV.png

Etomo: That was probably for the best.

u0t4woQ.png&key=0d55863dfc944517a0f77b66

Yui: I never had the chance to check If they survived our attacks...Our group fought like five I guess?

7 hours ago, A person said:

3c49d6eca8.png

Idealis: I had a feeling things weren't going to be as simple as I had hoped they were...anyway, let's get out of here and head back to that hangout place; they're probably worried about us.

She pushed open the door to the outdoors open, a blast of cold air punching everyone in the gut as the door slid open.

6nUIgBv.png

Yomi: My...who forgot to turn on the heater? Maybe they're really following the medieval motifs to a T.

Seeeing that his words couldn't reach the Oracle, Jude started to follow the group.

9Lk3Xsd.png

Yomi: Guess it was too much to ask from a Doctor that mostly specializes himself in healing and curing diseases who is also Spiryte Researcher. Psychological Trauma might be a tad bit too much for you Doctor Mathis.

i8la1Dd.png

Jude: I assume the next plan is to search for this Athena person right?

9MrdyQH.png

Yomi: Let's not...If she could hypnotize a room full of veteran archmages with just a whisper, what chance do we have? I bet not even the Ancestor Families can't do much either since they mostly specify in destruction magic instead.

9qeDMnt.png

Jude: Do we now?

UW5OFdj.png

Yomi: What? Are you saying you can resist her thing? I heard you punched a Great Spirit in the face, but I don't think that will really help you in this situation.

Ks1el7O.png

Jude: I wasn't talking about me...Anyway, let's go back to Candor. The Oracle needs some time for himself.

6nUIgBv.png

Yomi: (Someone else that can resist a mind control suggestion spell? Who could possibily be able to do that?)

32 minutes ago, Agni Blackheart said:

As Idealis opened up the door, the gust of wind came like if it was a giant hand fisting her back. If felt like that for her, obvious reasons...

O8MJiju.png

Lize: GAH!! C-C-Cold!! A-At this rate, I'm going to f-freeze!!

94a8369d8f.png

Idealis: Looks like someone should've taken up Hera's offer.

12 minutes ago, Mister Fael said:

6nUIgBv.png

Yomi: My...who forgot to turn on the heater? Maybe they're really following the medieval motifs to a T.

de1283b471.png

Idealis: I like it. It reminds me of home.

13 minutes ago, Mister Fael said:

Seeeing that his words couldn't reach the Oracle, Jude started to follow the group.

9Lk3Xsd.png

Yomi: Guess it was too much to ask from a Doctor that mostly specializes himself in healing and curing diseases who is also Spiryte Researcher. Psychological Trauma might be a tad bit too much for you Doctor Mathis.

i8la1Dd.png

Jude: I assume the next plan is to search for this Athena person right?

9MrdyQH.png

Yomi: Let's not...If she could hypnotize a room full of veteran archmages with just a whisper, what chance do we have? I bet not even the Ancestor Families can't do much either since they mostly specify in destruction magic instead.

9qeDMnt.png

Jude: Do we now?

UW5OFdj.png

Yomi: What? Are you saying you can resist her thing? I heard you punched a Great Spirit in the face, but I don't think that will really help you in this situation.

Ks1el7O.png

Jude: I wasn't talking about me...Anyway, let's go back to Candor. The Oracle needs some time for himself.

6nUIgBv.png

Yomi: (Someone else that can resist a mind control suggestion spell? Who could possibily be able to do that?)

cd181951e2.png

Idealis: As much as I would like to track her down and kill her, I'm pretty sure she's out of our league at this point. We need to regroup with the others, anyway; we've also got the slums to deal with...

Idealis continued to make her way out of the city, headed back the way they came from. Her katars weren't far from her hands. Considering the last time they went along the path, it was a given that they were going to encounter more creatures. The fact that it was night wasn't helping that.

31 minutes ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

01_mod01t.jpg

So... that's 2 more who died. And a Red Knight? If she took down 2 of us on her own, she must be formidable. If she's under a spell, then the Knights may be using more than just Advanced Technology. It's possible that they maybe using magic... maybe even Alchemy. 

GSj1BsV.jpg

"I don't think that's how Alchemy works, Light. I would ask Mycale but she's in a place called Verve I believe."

ATFW2x0.jpg

"Regardless, it does give us a new objective. These things have a source, find the source and cut it off. If it works, we could have a powerful ally with us."

34 minutes ago, Agni Blackheart said:

GSj1BsV.jpg

"I know what you're thinking. Unfortunately, as it has already been proven, these guys are shooting to kill. In a life and death situation like this, we can't afford to hold back. I don't like it either,  but it's us or them."

4 minutes ago, A person said:

Idealis continued to make her way out of the city, headed back the way they came from. Her katars weren't far from her hands. Considering the last time they went along the path, it was a given that they were going to encounter more creatures. The fact that it was night wasn't helping that.

Her path would suddenly be blocked by a flame that would appear in front of her.

"Do you wish to die, fraulein or are you incapable of realizing how dangerous it is to go out now?"

1 minute ago, Darkflare said:

Her path would suddenly be blocked by a flame that would appear in front of her.

"Do you wish to die, fraulein or are you incapable of realizing how dangerous it is to go out now?"

Idealis glanced back at the guards behind them, then back at the flame in front of her. Instinct was going to have to take a back seat for now.

1f90edde09.png

Idealis: Neither, but what does it matter to you, talking fire?

"Over here, fraulein."

The owner of the voice made herself known to the group as she snuffed out the flame she created.

Mycale_zps34bb36ab.png

"That forest is very dangerous as is. It's even more dangerous at night. It doesn't seem to me that you're in the proper mental condition to go through."

2 minutes ago, Darkflare said:

"Over here, fraulein."

The owner of the voice made herself known to the group as she snuffed out the flame she created.

Mycale_zps34bb36ab.png

"That forest is very dangerous as is. It's even more dangerous at night. It doesn't seem to me that you're in the proper mental condition to go through."

Idealis let out a sigh. Any delay at this point would possibly give them trouble later on.

4f5a1db34e.png

Idealis: I know that it's dangerous, and I could guess that it was more dangerous at night...

1f90edde09.png

Idealis: ...but we have somewhere to be and a goal to achieve, and I refuse to allow anything to get in our way. And I'm pretty sure I'm fine mentally.

On 17/09/2017 at 11:22 PM, A person said:

Idealis let out a sigh. Any delay at this point would possibly give them trouble later on.

4f5a1db34e.png

Idealis: I know that it's dangerous, and I could guess that it was more dangerous at night...

1f90edde09.png

Idealis: ...but we have somewhere to be and a goal to achieve, and I refuse to allow anything to get in our way. And I'm pretty sure I'm fine mentally.

9Lk3Xsd.png

Yomi: Are we in a race against time though? Oh wait, End of the world and stuff...but we never know when it's going to happen. The oracle went loony before we could know more.

6nUIgBv.png

Yomi: So I suggest we follow this lady's advice and go to Candor in a time when we can actually see the monsters coming. You know how tough the last one we fought really was, so let's rest here for the night.

xKugnjS.png

Joyce: And that's my story.

iWzRJ6P.png

Hugh: Hmmm...Was drowning on Lake Epsilla, then showed up in a country far away from Unitia...Yep, seems like you got sucked by the same black hole that dragged other people to this place.

1YPjR5B.png

Ludger: And my brother was the one that treated your injuries right?

9nh9FmR.png

Joyce: Yea-Wait, your brother?

mOqizRb.png

Ludger: That's right...Former Military Commander of Unitia's Elite Force: Julius Will Kresnik. He got labelled as a terrorist after being seen what looked like to be a cooperation with the Terrorist Group Exodus...I'm his brother, Ludger Will Kresnik.

3GK7pss.png

Joyce: I see...Wait a second! Now I remember! Didn't that case got solved eight years ago? How he's still alive then?

Q8EFNMg.png

Ludger: What?

TFm6FDM.png

Joyce: He was killed during a joint operation.

xsUSTrc.png

Hugh: Hey hey hey! What kind of joke is this?

TFm6FDM.png

Joyce: It's not a joke! I had read that in reports.

iWzRJ6P.png

Hugh: I see...judging by what you said...You're probably not from any world...but from the future.

VipRrbz.png

Joyce: Eh? EEEEEEEEEEH? T-The future?

LfUQpNb.png

Ludger: Now that you mention it...People are being dragged from their own worlds...suddenly, someone being dragged from the future doesn't sound so absurd...

88R59zR.png

Joyce: How's that supposed to calm me? I'm pretty much stuck in a place where nobody will reconize me! I was hoping to meet my friends and tell them I'm okay...but that won't be possible since I'm in the past!

j3lblyN.png

Joyce: ...Sorry...Getting this stressed isn't like me...

xsUSTrc.png

Hugh: Meh...I know someone just like you...Getting angry isn't really her thing...She always apologize right after an episode.

uLfXrMe.png

Joyce: I see. Oh yeah, Is it okay to introduce ourselves now?

iWzRJ6P.png

Hugh: Since we spent part of the trip exchanging info and we didn't get attacked, why not? Ladies First!

rWWVztz.png

Joyce: I'm Joyce Jacks Vilude. You know, just like the volcano. My Ancestor Family specializes in Fire Magic, but I also decided to master enhancement magic as well.

Ni0gf2l.png

Hugh: Hmmm....That isn't any Ancestor Family I heard of.

xKugnjS.png

Joyce: How not? We're pretty influential.

xsUSTrc.png

Hugh: Nope...Still not ringing any bells...

3GK7pss.png

Joyce: Well...maybe you're not from one of them.

Np0M7cz.png

Hugh: I'm kinda am...But my family doesn't have as much an influence...except for my stupid dad who doesn't seem like he'll show up at home any time soon.

9nh9FmR.png

Joyce: (Where I heard that before?)

xsUSTrc.png

Hugh: I'm Hugh Maxy Black by the way...

VipRrbz.png

Joyce: Nice to...Wait just a minute!

r6jic5S.png

Hugh: Huh? Hey! Don't get too close!

TFm6FDM.png

Joyce: ....if you're really Hugie, then why aren't you younger?

OLTtGKz.png

Hugh: Why...What kind of question is that? Also, don't call me...

qJwkcqn.png

Ludger: Hugh!

xsUSTrc.png

Hugh: Oh boy...you're not from the future at all...but from an alternate timeline instead....One where stuff happened out of order.

TFm6FDM.png

Joyce: That...still really bothers me...The fact that nobody will reconize me still stands...

Np0M7cz.png

Hugh: REGARDLESS...The warriors hangout is just up ahead...Wheter you like it or not, you're stuck with us until we solve all this shit!

IhtAx66.png

Ludger: W-Welcome aboard Joyce...

3GK7pss.png

Joyce: ...It feels weird to say "nice to meet you" to someone I already met...

xKugnjS.png

Joyce: But...Nice to meet you, Hughie from this world.

Np0M7cz.png

Hugh: And it feels weird to have someone other than Yui call me that...

2 minutes ago, Mister Fael said:

9Lk3Xsd.png

Yomi: Are we in a race against time though? Oh wait, End of the world and stuff...but we never know when it's going to happen. The oracle went loony before we could know more.

6nUIgBv.png

Yomi: So I suggest we follow this lady's advice and go to Candor in a time when we can actually see the monsters coming. You know how tough the last one we fought really was, so let's rest here for the night.

cd181951e2.png

Idealis: Eh? Wouldn't that be even more of a reason to get there as soon as possible?

1 minute ago, Darkflare said:

Mycale_zps34bb36ab.png

"Your hasty actions tell me otherwise. Although, I suppose this group is sufficiently large enough to survive the dangers if you don't get too distracted. By chance, you wouldn't happen to be headong to Candor, would you?"

1f90edde09.png

Idealis: Hmph. And if we are?

Mycale_zps34bb36ab.png

"I was planning to stay here for the night and head there myself tomorrow morning, but if I can get there earlier I wouldn't mind taking that opportunity. Although, I've been told something is happening over in that city. It might not be such a good idea to head there now."

5 minutes ago, A person said:

cd181951e2.png

Idealis: Eh? Wouldn't that be even more of a reason to get there as soon as possible?

9Lk3Xsd.png

Yomi: No...what I meant is that we need to do what we can to stay alive so that we can solve this situation. Not knowing when it will happen is exactly the reason why we should be hasty. If we had a deadline in sight, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

11 minutes ago, Darkflare said:

Mycale_zps34bb36ab.png

"Your hasty actions tell me otherwise. Although, I suppose this group is sufficiently large enough to survive the dangers if you don't get too distracted. By chance, you wouldn't happen to be headong to Candor, would you?"

D17KQFp.png

Jude: That reminds me...Magnum and Seraph aren't around.

6nUIgBv.png

Yomi: *gives Jude a small remote* Here...press this button.

fJKly7C.png

Jude: Eh? Why?

9Lk3Xsd.png

Yomi: Just do it!

Without insisting on the matter, Jude pressed the button. Then, he vanished without a trace. He would reappear near Magnum and Saber.

GN9JQh7.png

Yomi: This what I was planning to do in the case we got attacked inside the castle and I had to call my "friend" for reinforcements...but since we didn't need that, I'm instead using it in order to find idiot angels. That disc I gave Magnum was for this purpose.

Meanwhile

UXWUWbx.png

Jude: Huh? HUH? What just happened?

4 minutes ago, Darkflare said:

Mycale_zps34bb36ab.png

"I was planning to stay here for the night and head there myself tomorrow morning, but if I can get there earlier I wouldn't mind taking that opportunity. Although, I've been told something is happening over in that city. It might not be such a good idea to head there now."

db406c2ff7.png

Idealis: It's just one thing after another, isn't it?

1f90edde09.png

Idealis: We need to go now. The rest of our party is over there, and I'd rather not go back there only to find out that they're all dead or badly hurt. Come on.

1 minute ago, Mister Fael said:

D17KQFp.png

Jude: That reminds me...Magnum and Seraph aren't around.

6nUIgBv.png

Yomi: *gives Jude a small remote* Here...press this button.

fJKly7C.png

Jude: Eh? Why?

9Lk3Xsd.png

Yomi: Just do it!

Without insisting on the matter, Jude pressed the button. Then, he vanished without a trace. He would reappear near Magnum and Saber.

GN9JQh7.png

Yomi: This what I was planning to do in the case we got attacked inside the castle and I had to call my "friend" for reinforcements...but since we didn't need that, I'm instead using it in order to find idiot angels. That disc I gave Magnum was for this purpose.

719caea925.png

Idealis: That's...pretty handy, actually...

cd181951e2.png

Idealis: But, anyway, let's go. I guess we'll wait at the gate for them or something...

Without another word on the matter, Idealis began making her way to the gate they entered the city through.

16 minutes ago, A person said:

1f90edde09.png

Idealis: We need to go now. The rest of our party is over there, and I'd rather not go back there only to find out that they're all dead or badly hurt. Come on.

bVyGpiL.png

Yomi: Alright...fine, let's follow your lead then...I'm sure that when some of us ends up dead or badly hurt by a bunch of monsters, you'll wake up to reality.

6nUIgBv.png

Yomi: (Well, guess It was too much too good to be true that I would get along with her...)

2 hours ago, Darkflare said:

GSj1BsV.jpg

"I don't think that's how Alchemy works, Light. I would ask Mycale but she's in a place called Verve I believe."

01_mod01t.jpg

Indeed. From what I know, it usually involves changing one material to another. But I've heard it being used for much darker purposes. But, I have no proof of such a claim. Just rumors. 

3 hours ago, Agni Blackheart said:

Rokurou: There's another guy involved with this. I met him only once, but his name's Ocelot. He's the guy responsible for the armory and the equipment. He's a shady guy, mainly a lone wolf and no one knows his intentions. Hakumen meets with the soldiers but he rarely makes any sort of human contact.

01_mod01t.jpg

Hmm... Ocelot. Who is he exactly? A wealthy man? A weapons dealer?

3 hours ago, Agni Blackheart said:

3Yb6VDX.png

13P: So we have machines involved in the story? Ugh, how troublesome...

01_mod01t.jpg

Machines...ok. That must be what they meant by, "not alive."

9 hours ago, Agni Blackheart said:

As Magnum looked behind him, Artoria came to see how he was doing. He buffed up a smile just to show that things were OK.

kpoP4cl.png

Magnum: Oh... Artoria! I thought you stood with the rest.

However, upon hearing her words, all that Idealis and Elizabeth spoke about them ran back into his mind. Anger started to well up on him again, something he hasn't shown before when leaving the castle.

A4HADdU.png

Magnum: I know I acted like a little kid throwing a tantrum, but what would I do? Stay quiet and that's just it? I just couldn't take it... I'd care less if it was directed only at me, but they just assume things because of who we are... as if we never had passed through. That...

4biOTDt.png

Magnum: Pisses me the hell off! Seriously, what the heck?! Goddamnit, they spoke as if we three were just kidding around while everyone else does the hard work! I'm so damn full of their blasted opinion about us! So following their logic, just because I'm an angel, I don't know the pain of humans. To hell with that shit! They don't know a single fraction of what we went through in other worlds! Oh, I'm so damn mad about this that I would simply tell them to f-

Hearing himself, Magnum stopped talking, a little surprised on how he exploded. He looked back at Artoria and laughed nervously.

K3UkWVg.png

Magnum: O-Oh, almost! Sorry, I tend to explode like this and just ramble on and on, haha!

oaxHOiu.png

Magnum: But maybe I needed to explode. Whew, I feel better about this now. Thanks for listening to it, Artoria.

kpoP4cl.png

Magnum: I'm going to break their bias about us. Just you watch, I'll make them see that we can undergo in the same pain as they do.

TL5c67o.png

I see. Well, I'm glad you're feeling better. But, no need to apologize. I understand where you are coming from. Especially when it comes to allies. Everyone's worth a chance, especially in a situation like this. However, that being said, I can still see why they would want to be suspicious of others as well. Admittedly, it can be hard to fully trust people when you don't know them too well yet. But, I like to remain optimistic. I would prefer to trust them and give them a chance to prove themselves to us. Anyways, would you still prefer to wait out here, or shall we return to the others?

1 hour ago, Mister Fael said:

UXWUWbx.png

Jude: Huh? HUH? What just happened?

kGhbi7T.png

What? How did you just get here?

Meanwhile, along with the others, Archer continues behind Idealis.

1 hour ago, Mister Fael said:

Hide contents

xKugnjS.png

Joyce: And that's my story.

iWzRJ6P.png

Hugh: Hmmm...Was drowning on Lake Epsilla, then showed up in a country far away from Unitia...Yep, seems like you got sucked by the same black hole that dragged other people to this place.

1YPjR5B.png

Ludger: And my brother was the one that treated your injuries right?

9nh9FmR.png

Joyce: Yea-Wait, your brother?

mOqizRb.png

Ludger: That's right...Former Military Commander of Unitia's Elite Force: Julius Will Kresnik. He got labelled as a terrorist after being seen what looked like to be a cooperation with the Terrorist Group Exodus...I'm his brother, Ludger Will Kresnik.

3GK7pss.png

Joyce: I see...Wait a second! Now I remember! Didn't that case got solved eight years ago? How he's still alive then?

Q8EFNMg.png

Ludger: What?

TFm6FDM.png

Joyce: He was killed during a joint operation. If I'm not mistaken, he, alongside Former Military Agent Seila Lilly Yellow and Zwei Wing Singer Kanade Amou were all killed.

xsUSTrc.png

Hugh: Hey hey hey! What kind of joke is this?

TFm6FDM.png

Joyce: It's not a joke! I had read that in reports.

iWzRJ6P.png

Hugh: I see...judging by what you said...You're probably not from any world...but from the future.

VipRrbz.png

Joyce: Eh? EEEEEEEEEEH? T-The future?

LfUQpNb.png

Ludger: Now that you mention it...People are being dragged from their own worlds...suddenly, someone being dragged from the future doesn't sound so absurd...

88R59zR.png

Joyce: How's that supposed to calm me? I'm pretty much stuck in a place where nobody will reconize me! I was hoping to meet my friends and tell them I'm okay...but that won't be possible since I'm in the past!

j3lblyN.png

Joyce: ...Sorry...Getting this stressed isn't like me...

xsUSTrc.png

Hugh: Meh...I know someone just like you...Getting angry isn't really her thing...She always apologize right after an episode.

uLfXrMe.png

Joyce: I see. Oh yeah, Is it okay to introduce ourselves now?

iWzRJ6P.png

Hugh: Since we spent part of the trip exchanging info and we didn't get attacked, why not? Ladies First!

rWWVztz.png

Joyce: I'm Joyce Jacks Vilude. You know, just like the volcano. My Ancestor Family specializes in Fire Magic, but I also decided to master enhancement magic as well.

Ni0gf2l.png

Hugh: Hmmm....That isn't any Ancestor Family I heard of.

xKugnjS.png

Joyce: How not? We're pretty influential.

xsUSTrc.png

Hugh: Nope...Still not ringing any bells...

3GK7pss.png

Joyce: Well...maybe you're not from one of them.

Np0M7cz.png

Hugh: I'm kinda am...But my family doesn't have as much an influence...except for my stupid dad who doesn't seem like he'll show up at home any time soon.

9nh9FmR.png

Joyce: (Where I heard that before?)

xsUSTrc.png

Hugh: I'm Hugh Maxy Black by the way...

VipRrbz.png

Joyce: Nice to...Wait just a minute!

r6jic5S.png

Hugh: Huh? Hey! Don't get too close!

TFm6FDM.png

Joyce: ....if you're really Hugie, then why aren't you younger?

OLTtGKz.png

Hugh: Why...What kind of question is that? Also, don't call me...

qJwkcqn.png

Ludger: Hugh!

xsUSTrc.png

Hugh: Oh boy...you're not from the future at all...but from an alternate timeline instead....One where stuff happened out of order.

TFm6FDM.png

Joyce: That...still really bothers me...The fact that nobody will reconize me still stands...

Np0M7cz.png

Hugh: REGARDLESS...The warriors hangout is just up ahead...Wheter you like it or not, you're stuck with us until we solve all this shit!

IhtAx66.png

Ludger: W-Welcome aboard Joyce...

3GK7pss.png

Joyce: ...It feels weird to say "nice to meet you" to someone I already met...

xKugnjS.png

Joyce: But...Nice to meet you, Hughie from this world.

Np0M7cz.png

Hugh: And it feels weird to have someone other than Yui call me that...

N5bqPjQ.png

So, looks like we've got another person mixed into this mess, huh? Well, anyways, nice to meet you, Joyce. The name's Dante.

Kirimuri thought for a moment about the uprising in the Slums. Coming from a world that's ravaged by war and corruption, he did not like the fact that he was unexpectedly and forcefully dragged here against his will just to quell more violent conflicts. The thought of not participating with the group crossed his mind.

stare_by_duckmann18-dbnd31z.png

"..."

10 hours ago, Mister Fael said:

bVyGpiL.png

Yomi: Alright...fine, let's follow your lead then...I'm sure that when some of us ends up dead or badly hurt by a bunch of monsters, you'll wake up to reality

Idealis bit back a harsh remark, instead opting to let out an irritated sigh. She was right, after all; in their current condition, the chances of them getting away without getting hurt were very slim.

4f5a1db34e.png

Idealis: Fine...you win. Let's spend the night here and hope that we don't find everyone dead in the morning.