A person

The Roleplay Paradise Redux: Fortis Novum Mundum

1,638 posts in this topic

Agni Artwaltz, Rokurou Rangetsu, 5T, 13P, Melina and Anna Ametrine

(As the dramatic scene ends, Byakuya brakes out in laughter)

ezgif-1-0c352590dc.png

Byakuya: Hahahaha! Oh, I could get used to this. I kinda like that loli's attitude.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

G79tLNC.jpg

"It would be much easier for all of us, if they didn't jump to conclusions so hastily..."

 

TtEMVAX.jpg

"I must warn you that the meeting room is in an area that is normally off limits. As long as you're in that area, you are to always be accompanied by me or another staff member and you are to follow our instructions at all times."

 

vHcOtFj.jpg

"Failure to comply will result in your forceful removal from the premises under any means necessary."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

CANDOR CITY: Main Street

8 hours ago, Agni Blackheart said:

Lucina

 

dPvjeqk.png

Lucina: Oh! W-Well, it is my pleasure, Miss Penelope.

CtOQnSs.png

Lucina: Well, I am glad I could help at some point. However, I must depart back to somewhere and warn my allies about a serious situation.

NwtGsMp.png

Lucina: ... On a thought, would it be better for you to come with me? I believe we can help each other and they will not refuse to do it so.

The commander stepped in before Penelope could speak.

 

ba59a14183.png

???: If you, too, have a party, then yes, it would be best for us to come with you. The larger our numbers, the more successful we can be in our mission. Feel free to lea-

 

b898164460.jpg

???: Concern. John's life signature has faded away.

 

The commander gasped.

 

a983d28848.png

???: What?! Does that mean that...that explosion was...?!

 

b898164460.jpg

???: Assertive. The signature faded away directly after it occurred.

 

The commander clinched a fist, the hand shaking.

 

84776a463c.png

???: Dammit...I will make sure your death was not in vain, John...

 

5e43e116b7.png

???: ...I will ensure that I crush their petty organization beneath my feet before we leave this world...

 

Penelope egged her on.

 

becc5996f2.png

Penelope: Woo-hoo! Yeah, let's beat them down all down, even that big dumb dumb of a leader!

 

404bcc6738.png

???: Does his death not even faze you?!

 

7e8fd389c1.png

Penelope: I-I hardly even knew him, though!

 

5e43e116b7.png

???: More reason for it to have a greater impact! Anyway...

 

She turned towards Lucina, a smile showing itself.

 

ba59a14183.png

???: Please, lead the way, Lucina. I shall introduce myself when we arrive.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

CANDOR CITY: Main Street

8 hours ago, Agni Blackheart said:

Lucina

 

dPvjeqk.png

Lucina: Oh! W-Well, it is my pleasure, Miss Penelope.

CtOQnSs.png

Lucina: Well, I am glad I could help at some point. However, I must depart back to somewhere and warn my allies about a serious situation.

NwtGsMp.png

Lucina: ... On a thought, would it be better for you to come with me? I believe we can help each other and they will not refuse to do it so.

The commander stepped in before Penelope could speak.

 

ba59a14183.png

???: If you, too, have a party, then yes, it would be best for us to come with you. The larger our numbers, the more successful we can be in our mission. Feel free to lea-

 

b898164460.jpg

???: Concern. John's life signature has faded away.

 

The commander gasped.

 

a983d28848.png

???: What?! Does that mean that...that explosion was...?!

 

b898164460.jpg

???: Assertive. The signature faded away directly after it occurred.

 

The commander clinched a fist, the hand shaking.

 

84776a463c.png

???: Dammit...I will make sure your death was not in vain, John...

 

5e43e116b7.png

???: ...I will ensure that I crush their petty organization beneath my feet before we leave this world...

 

Penelope egged her on.

 

becc5996f2.png

Penelope: Woo-hoo! Yeah, let's beat them down all down, even that big dumb dumb of a leader!

 

404bcc6738.png

???: Does his death not even faze you?!

 

7e8fd389c1.png

Penelope: I-I hardly even knew him, though!

 

5e43e116b7.png

???: More reason for it to have a greater impact! Anyway...

 

She turned towards Lucina, a smile showing itself.

 

ba59a14183.png

???: Please, lead the way, Lucina. I shall introduce myself when we arrive.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Darkflare said:

G79tLNC.jpg

"It would be much easier for all of us, if they didn't jump to conclusions so hastily..."

 

TtEMVAX.jpg

"I must warn you that the meeting room is in an area that is normally off limits. As long as you're in that area, you are to always be accompanied by me or another staff member and you are to follow our instructions at all times."

 

vHcOtFj.jpg

"Failure to comply will result in your forceful removal from the premises under any means necessary."

 

2xZlwJX.jpg&key=661eeed08a91a5edaf59c14a

Understood. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

5f580731263a6f95f1268cc681e6ac04--dimitr

 

The card slinger made one last effort, but it cost him. He laid motionless as the particle slashes collide with car the hero landed on, causing an explosion. The Knight's approach the remains...

 

5f580731263a6f95f1268cc681e6ac04--dimitr

Kill confirmed. Send someone to retrieve the body. I'm sending coordinates for this body and another. We will continue to patrol as well until the situation is stable. 

 

The Cyber Knight's report to and the guards continue to patrol the area. Meanwhile back at the Knights Headquarters...

 

liquid-ocelot-metal-gear-solid-4-guns-of

 

It seems that we have had a few casualties...on both sides. We prevented 5T from escaping. We also eliminated 1 of the men associated with LightFlare, as well a member of a separate group who seem to be aligned with the others. Shadow Wolf reports seeing Darkflare leaving with the enemy through the sewers. 

 

c62578a5bb643c2c0b351c652a64ecd5606777a1

One thing is for sure. We have made the intended statement. The people of the slums continue to support us. The King continues to support us. And because of your various business deals, we have an abundance of financial support as well...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Location: Entrance to the slums

 

Track: Standing the pain

 

xsUSTrc.png

Hugh: HUFF...HUFF...

gdcsWpg.png

Ludger: Hey, don't fall on me now Hugh!

Np0M7cz.png

Hugh: DAMN!!!!! I still can't believe I'm running from a bunch of mobs!!!

qJwkcqn.png

Ludger: Let's calm down...

GSlKZum.png

Hugh: THOSE BASTARDS KILLED FRANK AND JOSEPH AND I COULDN'T DO NOTHING ABOUT IT....DO YOU EXPECT ME TO STAY CALM?

1YPjR5B.png

Ludger: I know how you feel...

chABGw5.png

Hugh: If you do, then stop saying me to stay calm...Grrr....Let's just go back to the hangout...Those pieces of shit won't be laughing when we bring the big nu-

 

    Then, Hugh realized what he just said.

 

znjrFv4.png

Hugh: Heh...Look at me...The guy that beats weak shits in a daily basis even when they resort to numbers is actually doing the same thing...I'm pathetic...

mOqizRb.png

Ludger: Hugh...

Np0M7cz.png

Hugh: Dammit....This is the absolute worst...

3GK7pss.png

Joyce: Um...

qRm2myl.png

Hugh: Wha-

 

     Startled with her sudden appeareance, Hugh quickly turned around and looked at the girl.

 

iWzRJ6P.png

Hugh: D-Don't scare me like that! Who are you? Depending of your answer, I might have to kick your ass!

TFm6FDM.png

Joyce: Well...This might sound strange...but...You guys are from Unitia City right?

6ncpLIT.png

Ludger: How did you know? Did someone send you here?

rWWVztz.png

Joyce: Let's talk on the way. You guys seems like you're in a hurry.

Np0M7cz.png

Hugh: ...Alright...but If I see that you're in league with those jerk, I'll smash your face in.

xKugnjS.png

Joyce: I assure you that I'm in your side. Actually, I've approached you because I want your help with something.

 

    Then, with a new addition on the group, they left the slums. Meanwhile, Yui, Hina and Darkflare had finally arrived near the Church.

 

oqvv3oK.png

Hinamori: Whew...Fresh air once more...If we're traversing through a sewer again...It will be too soon!

sdlxk4H.png

Yui: We're back at last.

t3MjmSc.png

Yui: I wonder if the others managed to leave the slums as well...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MAGICAL CITY OF VERVE: Oracle's Room

 

BGM: First Time at the Holy Ground...

 

The group would enter into the oracle's room, the aura of mana seeming to grow extremely strong as they entered it. All around them were books, scrolls, pages, flasks, and candles as well as various other knick knacks that probably served some kind of purpose at some point. Most of the pages and books were written in legible text, most talking about the creatures in the world and how a specific element of magic worked in the world. Moonlight crept in through windows on one side of the room, chandeliers hanging down from above lit by what appeared to be large fireballs, their light falling upon the tables, chairs, and boards down below. The light seemed to bounce off of a strange glass-like pyramid hanging over a staircase in front of one of the massive bookcases within the room, a strange green smoke appearing to come from it. It was obvious that this room was, if it wasn't now, being used by multiple people. One could imagine each feverishly working to figure something out with the others. But currently, only the Oracle was within, standing in front of and looking out of the windows at the far side of the room.

 

 

 


866e9eea97.jpg

Messy Room of the Oracle
 

 

Inside, Idealis would slowly walk over the various articles of paper and trinkets scattered around on the floor, wanting to make sure that she didn't accidentally cause one to go off. Suddenly, the Oracle spoke up.

 

809c983518.png

Oracle: So, you have finally come to me...I am honored to be graced with your presences.

 

He turned around, and bowed.

 

809c983518.png

Oracle: I do hope you will forgive me for my sudden decision to bring you all here, but...it was necessary.

 

Hera hadn't left yet. Her face had a suspicious look upon it as she watched the Oracle and listened to him speak.

 

809c983518.png

Oracle: I suppose I shouldn't dawdle with small talk. The reason why I summoned you all here...is because we face a threat greater than anything we have ever known. I, along with several archmages, have detected the balance of this world being impacted greatly by a sudden interference by a presence not of this world, similar to many of your own, but...I suppose one who traveled here from another planet in our system as opposed to traveling here by teleportation. As of now, we, along with the leaders of kingdoms and cities, know about this, and for good reason; were the general public to gain knowledge about this, then a widespread panic would occur and spread throughout the entire city. Our research has shown that this threat thrives on instability, so if something like that were to occur, I have no doubt that it would destroy this world in a split second. And that is where you all come into play. 

 

The oracle would find himself interrupted.

 

BGM: The Quest Anger(Soundtrack Ver.)

 

51c8d3399f.png

Idealis: Wait a minute, why us? Most of us don't have significant power, and a lot more of us lost some things on the way here.

 

809c983518.png

Oracle: To explain that, it is a side effect of the spell used.

 

143f3a3745.png

Hera: Then you used the wrong spell.

 

809c983518.png

Oracle: Mmm? It was indeed the correct spell.

 

1f8feef8a4.png

Hera: No, it was the wrong spell. Your goal was to keep them here temporarily, yes?

 

809c983518.png

Oracle: That is true, but-

 

1f8feef8a4.png

Hera: You have trapped their souls within an unfamiliar plane with the spell you used, Oracle! 

 

809c983518.png

Oracle: No, no, you must understand, we-

 

40ac66d6d0.png

Hera: Tell me, who was with you? Did one of those "archmages" happen to be that wench who refers to herself as Athena?

 

809c983518.png

Oracle: Well, yes, but-

 

1f8feef8a4.png

Hera: You fool!

 

She smacked a pile of books off of a table. Fortunately, they hardly made a ruckus upon hitting the floor.

 

1f8feef8a4.png

Hera: You were manipulated! She used her magic and you did not even realize it! 

 

809c983518.png

Oracle: Hera, calm yourself! How could you possibly know such a thing?!

 

40ac66d6d0.png

Hera: I was a victim of her magic once...

 

 

 


Flashback: The Power of Suggestion

 

His Majesty had just called for a meeting of archmages to find a solution to a group of creatures that had recently appeared in the Tuksnesis Cave system, which was connected to the desert city known as Muram. The creatures, known only as Dark Sabers, had been a plague upon the city for only a day before the news had reached us. With all of the most powerful mages in Candor in a single room, we only had one goal: Find a way to completely eliminate these Dark Sabers.

 

e8765a1534.png

Hera: Here we are, once again!

 

925af2995c.png

???: For a man given his power by a god, his constant request for us to make decisions for him is astounding.

 

35b272ab7c.png

Hera: Do not speak so harshly of His Majesty! He knows that we are capable of resolving this issue the fastest and most efficient, so, naturally, he would come to us. 

 

0be14478d5.png

???: I had guessed as much...

 

a4e6355889.png

Hera: Besides, he had stated that this was out of his power before this meeting was brought forth, so it is obvious that he knows what he is doing!

 

ec4fb7b5fc.png

???: Can you give the "infinite praise" thing a rest? It's quite annoying having to deal with it every single time.

 

e8765a1534.png

Hera: Certainly not! And I am certain that you know why, Mistre-

 

0a23c19238.png

???: Drop that too. That, I hate the most.

 

40ac66d6d0.png

Hera: That, too, I cannot abandon. Now, let us get on with this meeting.

 

61cdf14cea.jpg

Hideko: This meeting is now in progress. Our primary issue: the Dark Sabers.

 

I neglected to mention that this was before Her Highness had been exiled. She still had full control over herself at this point in time. She held up a hand, revealing a phantom projection of one of the creatures.

 

61cdf14cea.jpg

Hideko: Bodies consist mostly of a strange darkness. Immune to dark magic. Has mastery of dark magic. Carries out lightning fast attacks, leaving only hints of darkness where they struck. That is about as much as I know, and about as much as everyone needs to know.

 

She was not one to go too far into details. Everyone had to understand somehow, and her simplicity was a way to ensure that.

 

1270beb806.png

???: Yep. So, why don't I just go in and use Gigrants to kill them all and be done with it?

 

61cdf14cea.jpg

Hideko: They will cut you apart before the spell can go off. Lightning fast attacks, faster than even the fastest chanter.

 

ec82a123f6.png

???: I figured as much...

 

101e869dca.png

???: If even the fastest spell cannot stop them, then a long-distance light spell is out of the question as well. 

 

I was holding my tongue as everyone racked their minds until they ran out of ideas, but it was clear that I was not the only one doing so. There were two others in the room who had not spoken yet, and the one I had hoped would do so last was the one to speak first.

 

abcb27962a.png

???: I have an idea!

 

She leaned towards me and whispered...something...into my ear. I do not remember quite what it was; perhaps a chant of some kind, but I remember my response very clearly.

 

e8765a1534.png

Hera: A brilliant idea, Athena!

 

860cb2508c.png

Athena: Hehe, I knew you'd love it!

 

Mistress Dione threw a concerned look in my direction. I was infamous for always going against Athena's ideas, so for me to agree with her on one single idea was cause for concern for the others.

360e2b71f3.png

Dione: Yo, are you okay, Hera? I never thought you'd be so quick to jump for one of her ideas!

 

4cd5c8d730.png

Athena: Hey, she likes my ideas! It just takes time for her to agree with them!

 

I believe Master Susumu suspected something, and the concern was obvious from his face.

 

c82777d25d.png

Susumu: For Hera to agree to an idea without a discussion is indeed cause for concern. What is this..."idea"...of yours, anyway, Athena?

 

The wench chuckled. How I wish I could tear out her vocal chords at this moment...

 

abcb27962a.png

Athena: It's quite simple! They're masters of dark, and they're immune to it, which meaaaaans they're weak to light magic! Buuuuuuut, we can't use it because of how fast they are. So!

 

9704f965ef.png

Athena: We set the place on fire and let them get swallowed up by the flames!

 

Anyone in their right mind would have immediately disagreed with the idea.

 

ec4fb7b5fc.png

Dione: That...

 

But at this point, none of us were within our right minds.

 

6554279af3.png

Dione: ...is a great idea!

 

61cdf14cea.jpg

Hideko: ...

 

I remember the conflicted look upon Mistress Hideko's face. She was easily the most powerful of us, and she, too, had fallen for the magic, though she was clearly trying her best to resist it. But nobody cared. Not even the last remaining silent person in the room.

 

925af2995c.png

Susumu: I can agree with that idea as well. They will most certainly be unable to escape the flames.

 

She chuckled again. Imagining her laughter almost sends me into an uncontrollable fury.

 

860cb2508c.png

Athena: I know it is! And I vote Hera to carry it out!

 

1497c16d54.png

Hera: Oh, I would be honored, Mistress Caligo!

 

61cdf14cea.jpg

Hideko: No objections...?

 

Mistress Hideko's speech was slurred, almost like she was under the influence of a strong alcohol. I believe it was a side effect of her inner conflict.

 

925af2995c.png

Susumu: None.

 

1270beb806.png

Dione: None.

 

331cff838c.png

Hera: None, your Highness.

 

61cdf14cea.jpg

Hideko: Meeting...adjourned...
 

 

 

40ac66d6d0.png

Hera: I wish I could recall the name of the silent male within the group, but I cannot at this point in time. I know that I will encounter him again at some point, but nonetheless, that is my experience with that banshee. She was the one who brought about the Tragedy of Muram.

 

1f8feef8a4.png

Hera: And that is how I know you were manipulated, Oracle. She used me in the same way.

 

809c983518.png

Oracle: But...how? I would have taken notice of her actions!

 

40ac66d6d0.png

Hera: Nobody in that room took notice. It took me many months and a meeting with a necromancer to free myself from her curse. I was only able to remember everything afterwards. I believe you, too, need the same treatment.

 

809c983518.png

Oracle: If she manipulated us, then why hasn't the Council taken notice of her actions?

 

143f3a3745.png

Hera: I assume that is obvious.

 

The Oracle fell silent for a moment, then held his head tightly, looking as though he was in pain. He shook it, then pointed at the door.

 

809c983518.png

Oracle: I am sorry, Hera, but...I cannot believe any of this. This claim of yours is far too amazing to believe. A single mage capable of manipulating what may as well be the whole world? I would be more prone to believing that hounds shed their skin to become human and seduce our kind rather than something like that. 

 

Hera let out a sigh.

 

40ac66d6d0.png

Hera: Very well...I suppose I shall take my leave now.

 

She walked back towards the door out of the room, and glanced back at the party.

 

e8765a1534.png

Hera: I wish you all luck with your future endeavors, and I hope that we meet again in the near future.

 

And with that, she quietly made her exit from the room.

 

BGM: over

Chapter 1 End

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Elizabeth Bathory

 

BGM: Manoria Cathedral (Chrono Trigger)

 

By the conversation between them, things were definitely horrible. Elizabeth tried to hold her tongue, but she was clearly unable to.

 

UpfUuH2.png

Lize: Let me get this straight then. Based on this whole shenanigan, we were supposed to stay here only for a little while but now we're trapped in this world for who knows how long?!

 

Not all of them came here through a portal, that's a fact. However, she was also forced into this by someone else. Now, she hears that any chance of her leaving this world is reduced to zero. Elizabeth couldn't take it. She has already been forced to do what she never wanted to four times, this being the fifth.

 

LEAMDvb.png

Lize: Are you going senile?! What makes you believe that we are some sort of heroes transcribed into some sort of manuscript that tells about "the legendary heroes that are destined to save the world" and the whole cliché, overused routine?!

iggjGPg.png

Lize: Well since you're the one who brought us, send us back then! We all have things to do in our worlds and we can't waste our time in this endeavor you're pushing onto us!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MAGICAL CITY OF VERVE: Oracle's Room

(After the explanation, Seth remained silent for a few minutes, then was overwhelm by rage)

ezgif-1-b44e635985.png

Seth: You.....

(Seth draws one of his weapons quickly, and points it toward the Oracle)

ezgif-1-7e3f36b799.png

Seth: I've been fooled for the last time! I have been made a tool for war countless times, constantly killing without thought, leaving the unlucky victim rot... If you can't bring us back, then i'll just have to slaughter the person who did this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mister Fael said:

t3MjmSc.png

Yui: I wonder if the others managed to leave the slums as well...

29U7aJW.jpg

"One of my Hisuis notified me that many members of your group were back in the Hangout. I had them taken to a meeting room so they can start planning the next move."

 

ATFW2x0.jpg

"Going to be honest, I don't like the idea of bringing you guys into this mess. This is supposed to be our fight, not yours. I suppose it's too late for that since you've become targets for them."

 

Provided there were no distractions or obstacles in the way, the trio would arrive in the Hangout in a few minutes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Agni Blackheart said:

Elizabeth Bathory

 

BGM: Manoria Cathedral (Chrono Trigger)

 

By the conversation between them, things were definitely horrible. Elizabeth tried to hold her tongue, but she was clearly unable to.

 

UpfUuH2.png

Lize: Let me get this straight then. Based on this whole shenanigan, we were supposed to stay here only for a little while but now we're trapped in this world for who knows how long?!

 

Not all of them came here through a portal, that's a fact. However, she was also forced into this by someone else. Now, she hears that any chance of her leaving this world is reduced to zero. Elizabeth couldn't take it. She has already been forced to do what she never wanted to four times, this being the fifth.

 

LEAMDvb.png

Lize: Are you going senile?! What makes you believe that we are some sort of heroes transcribed into some sort of manuscript that tells about "the legendary heroes that are destined to save the world" and the whole cliché, overused routine?!

iggjGPg.png

Lize: Well since you're the one who brought us, send us back then! We all have things to do in our worlds and we can't waste our time in this endeavor you're pushing onto us!

 

1 hour ago, Sinjik said:

MAGICAL CITY OF VERVE: Oracle's Room

(After the explanation, Seth remained silent for a few minutes, then was overwhelm by rage)

ezgif-1-b44e635985.png

Seth: You.....

(Seth draws one of his weapons quickly, and points it toward the Oracle)

ezgif-1-7e3f36b799.png

Seth: I've been fooled for the last time! I have been made a tool for war countless times, constantly killing without thought, leaving the unlucky victim rot... If you can't bring us back, then i'll just have to slaughter the person who did this.

Idealis reacted quickly, smacking his weapon away with her hand. She spoke quietly, but her anger was obvious.

 

969dd21548.png

Idealis: Dumbass...that's not going to help us. They'll know we did it, and they'll hunt us down. I know it. He's untouchable right now...

 

809c983518.png

Oracle: If it was within my ability, I would have done so immediately had I known that...that...

 

He grabbed his head and groaned, falling to his knees. 

 

809c983518.png

Oracle: My mind...why does it betray me?! I do not know what to believe anymore...is our world truly in danger? Was it all a ploy? Was I merely a pawn in a larger plan? 

 

He started to mutter in an incomprehensible language. It was clear that he was teetering on insanity at this point.

 

719caea925.png

Idealis: ...we need to go. Right now.

 

Idealis started to walk backwards, making sure nobody suddenly lunged at the oracle and tried to kill him. This was probably going to get them into trouble, and killing him would certainly get them executed.

 

BGM: 12. 星降る丘

Chapter 2: Nox Aetas

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Agni Blackheart

Artoria

 

After continuing ahead a bit, Artoria makes it out towards the bridge between the land and the castle, and finds Magnum. She begins to approach him to speak to him.

 

TL5c67o.png

There you are. I'm glad I was able to catch up to you.

 

mDW6lFS.png

Magnum...I can tell something is bothering you. While I won't try to make you to tell me what it is, I still would at least like you to know that, if there is anything you need to talk about, you can always come to me.

 

nCn2XDl.png

Just, don't let whatever is bugging you cloud your judgement. Don't let anything lead you to do something you could potentially regret. Despite some of the issues that have come up, you're still part of the party, and we're all still a team. We're all equally as important as one another, and it'd be in our best interest to make sure everyone remains as close and as safe as possible. Please remember that any mistake can not only end up affecting you, but possibly the rest of us as well. And if the threats and circumstances which brought us all together happen to be even more dire than first imagined, we're going to need everyone we can get. We need you just as much as we need the others.

 

@A person

The Oracle

 

0pYP8uc.png

So, it seems like this was all just another trick. That figures.

 

4mLsrXd.png

At this point, I've become used to this sort of thing. Fighting without any true purpose is what my existence has ultimately come down to. I've grown to accept that fact. I suppose it's just in my very nature as a Heroic Spirit.

 

fsDF0nk.png

However, there's another issue I have with this whole scenario. Tell me, old man. Even if this great threat happens to be real, what exactly makes you people think you're able to just interrupt the personal lives of others? Does that not seem selfish to you at all? While I personally don't have anything to lose with this, I highly doubt the same thing can be said about everyone else. What do we have to gain from this, and why would you expect us to be willing to help out with your cause? I doubt bringing us here against our will will automatically have any impact on our decision to fight. Perhaps it would have just been wiser to accept your fate rather than potentially altering those of others?

 

Despite the serious nature of his words, Archer keeps a calm, almost uncaring, demeanor while speaking.

 

@Mister Fael

Team 2

 

mADM3dA.png

Right. Well, you can go ahead and explain yourself to these guys. In the meantime, I'll just continue doing....whatever.

 

yF0j0nZ.png

Man, I kinda wish I had something to occupy myself and lighten up the mood with. It's not often things turn out to be this messy.

 

uukqAyj.png

At this point, I'm just glad to be out of there for now.

 

Team 1

 

On 9/16/2017 at 2:06 AM, Darkflare said:

G79tLNC.jpg

"It would be much easier for all of us, if they didn't jump to conclusions so hastily..."

 

TtEMVAX.jpg

"I must warn you that the meeting room is in an area that is normally off limits. As long as you're in that area, you are to always be accompanied by me or another staff member and you are to follow our instructions at all times."

 

vHcOtFj.jpg

"Failure to comply will result in your forceful removal from the premises under any means necessary."

 

e1ZGtLw.png

Yeah, yeah. Pretty much what a guest would expect to abide by.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, A person said:

 

Idealis reacted quickly, smacking his weapon away with her hand. She spoke quietly, but her anger was obvious.

 

969dd21548.png

Idealis: Dumbass...that's not going to help us. They'll know we did it, and they'll hunt us down. I know it. He's untouchable right now...

 

809c983518.png

Oracle: If it was within my ability, I would have done so immediately had I known that...that...

 

He grabbed his head and groaned, falling to his knees. 

 

809c983518.png

Oracle: My mind...why does it betray me?! I do not know what to believe anymore...is our world truly in danger? Was it all a ploy? Was I merely a pawn in a larger plan? 

 

He started to mutter in an incomprehensible language. It was clear that he was teetering on insanity at this point.

 

719caea925.png

Idealis: ...we need to go. Right now.

 

Idealis started to walk backwards, making sure nobody suddenly lunged at the oracle and tried to kill him. This was probably going to get them into trouble, and killing him would certainly get them executed.

 

BGM: 12. 星降る丘

Chapter 2: Nox Aetas

 

ezgif-1-7085e7c03f.png

Seth: Tch, let him suffer. We have another person to go after.

(Seth walks back along with Idealis)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Tony Redgrave said:

The Oracle

 

0pYP8uc.png

So, it seems like this was all just another trick. That figures.

 

4mLsrXd.png

At this point, I've become used to this sort of thing. Fighting without any true purpose is what my existence has ultimately come down to. I've grown to accept that fact. I suppose it's just in my very nature as a Heroic Spirit.

 

fsDF0nk.png

However, there's another issue I have with this whole scenario. Tell me, old man. Even if this great threat happens to be real, what exactly makes you people think you're able to just interrupt the personal lives of others? Does that not seem selfish to you at all? While I personally don't have anything to lose with this, I highly doubt the same thing can be said about everyone else. What do we have to gain from this, and why would you expect us to be willing to help out with your cause? I doubt bringing us here against our will will automatically have any impact on our decision to fight. Perhaps it would have just been wiser to accept your fate rather than potentially altering those of others?

 

Despite the serious nature of his words, Archer keeps a calm, almost uncaring, demeanor while speaking.

The oracle continued to mutter the incomprehensible language. It was as if he just wasn't there anymore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

m3N7Z4c.png

Yomi: Oh my pfft...This gold...It's even worse than I could ever imagine...(I know I shouldn't be the one saying this, but the supposed Oracle that saw the end of the world turned out to be just a puppet...geez...)

 

   Despite the seriousness of the situation, Yomi was trying her best not to laugh for two reasons, one was because she was following Hera's advice of not making too much noise and emotion supression.

 

JrZbE0H.png

Yomi: Doc...You assume from here...I have too...Recover my composture...

UXWUWbx.png

Jude: But...

 

7 hours ago, A person said:

The oracle continued to mutter the incomprehensible language. It was as if he just wasn't there anymore.

 

mqZ85un.png

Yomi: Not my problem...I already got my answer from this whole charade.

 

    Then she follows Idealis and Seth. 

 

jQ4s9pc.png

Jude: If I must...

D17KQFp.png

Jude: (Well then...This Athena person must really like spreading chaos on an existing problem...Wait, what if that's the case, then she has her reasons for ruining the summoning ritual...either for her own amusement...)

fJKly7C.png

Jude: (Or maybe she's involved in this great danger as well.)

 

        Then, he started started to slowly approach the Oracle.

 

UExFBai.png

Jude: Sir, I think you should calm down. I know you're conflicted with these revelations, but I believe that the world might be suffering a crisis.

vHMTbp7.png

Jude: If possible, can you tell us the rest of your story? I promise we'll make good use of whatever you tell us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kiryu opens the door to the so called meeting room. the trio walked into the room filled with unfamiliar faces Kyo then proceeds to speak what is on his mind

s8Y57VB.png

Kyo: so all these people got torn from their worlds too huh? there sure is a lot of em

yBwB8zx.png

Morrigan: you are right but I still don't think they are all here I can sense some strong spirits back in the city

Xt7bcXj.png

Kiryu: well whatever the case may be. its better to unite against a common enemy than facing it on our own guess we'll have to get along with eachother heh.

The trio walked further down the room hoping to find somewhere to sit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Meeting Room

(Byakuya was sitting down, playing with a web he made)

ezgif-1-749a79d978.png

Byakuya: -Hums-

Reminiscing....

(Byakuya was lying on the ground at Slum Village. He then got up)

ezgif-1-59de2ca6e6.png

Byakuya: Ugh, that was a pretty rough landing....

ezgif-1-c97e30c2ce.png

Byakuya: Huh? What is this place? And where is....

ezgif-1-749a79d978.png

Byakuya: She must have fallen somewhere near here. I guess I should get to looking.

Hours later....

ezgif-1-c97e30c2ce.png

Byakuya: She... She's not here... And these people around here are not helping. This is becoming a pain in the ass.

ezgif-1-c6190be5a5.png

Byakuya: Fine then....

ezgif-1-53c09b28c5.jpg

Byakuya: Let's see if a different approach is good enough. After all, the "Predator" has different ways of getting what he wants...

(Byakuya suddenly stopped playing with his web, and stopped humming)

ezgif-1-111b94bab3.png

Byakuya: ........ ('Guess that memory gonna keep repeating, huh?)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Elizabeth Bathory

 

BGM: Manoria Cathedral still playing

 

Upon hearing Idealis and Hera, Elizabeth headed out of the room, going back to the main hall.

 

E7x2KAV.png

Elizabeth: Sheesh, he lost it. It's not like it's our fault anyway. He's the one who messed up big.

 

Magnum Alexandria and Seraph Artwaltz

 

As Magnum looked behind him, Artoria came to see how he was doing. He buffed up a smile just to show that things were OK.

 

kpoP4cl.png

Magnum: Oh... Artoria! I thought you stood with the rest.

 

However, upon hearing her words, all that Idealis and Elizabeth spoke about them ran back into his mind. Anger started to well up on him again, something he hasn't shown before when leaving the castle.

 

A4HADdU.png

Magnum: I know I acted like a little kid throwing a tantrum, but what would I do? Stay quiet and that's just it? I just couldn't take it... I'd care less if it was directed only at me, but they just assume things because of who we are... as if we never had passed through. That...

4biOTDt.png

Magnum: Pisses me the hell off! Seriously, what the heck?! Goddamnit, they spoke as if we three were just kidding around while everyone else does the hard work! I'm so damn full of their blasted opinion about us! So following their logic, just because I'm an angel, I don't know the pain of humans. To hell with that shit! They don't know a single fraction of what we went through in other worlds! Oh, I'm so damn mad about this that I would simply tell them to f-

 

Hearing himself, Magnum stopped talking, a little surprised on how he exploded. He looked back at Artoria and laughed nervously.

 

K3UkWVg.png

Magnum: O-Oh, almost! Sorry, I tend to explode like this and just ramble on and on, haha!

oaxHOiu.png

Magnum: But maybe I needed to explode. Whew, I feel better about this now. Thanks for listening to it, Artoria.

kpoP4cl.png

Magnum: I'm going to break their bias about us. Just you watch, I'll make them see that we can undergo in the same pain as they do.

 

He was determined once again. His usual energetic self came back as a new challenge approached him. From a little far, Seraph watched at both and he managed to see how things went well, even if he couldn't hear them.

 

j1bRjU0.png

Seraph: (He certainly changed a little... he was the type to just engulf those feelings and never let them out, not even to another ally.)

vjNwq4F.png

Seraph: (... Change or else your actions will impact on others. That fool's words... are they actually correct in the end?)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now