The Roleplay Paradise Redux: Fortis Novum Mundum

A person

14 hours ago, A person said:

As the audience team made their way through the forest, the air around them grew colder, and spotty patches of snow were visible upon the ground. The lighting was also beginning to get brighter as the trees started to slowly become sparse. Wanting to carry out her duty as a maid, Hera proceeded to speak up.

331cff838c.png

Hera: We are about to enter the Regalis Snow Plains

mqZ85un.png

Yomi: Ah, snow! It's like Winter came early.

fJKly7C.png

Jude:  (That was fast.) Welcome back. Did you see Percival along the way?

4nwVDRa.png

Yomi: No...Haven't seen him. (And I'm supposed to be the stealthy one.)

m7Zg6ox.png

Jude: I see...Well, all we can do now is move foward.

6nUIgBv.png

Yomi: Yeah...Even if we are strong, that doesn't mean we can do everyting.

14 hours ago, Darkflare said:

29U7aJW.jpg

"Sounds like there has been a change in plans..."

NSWgp7G.png

Hinamori: Something like that...

Seeing that they could be attacked at any moment, Hinamori decided to start searching for Yui.

17 hours ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

As soon as the call ended a single shot went through the air hitting Frank in the head. He fell to the floor without a sound...

mystery-man.jpg

(Kill confirmed...relocating...)

The unknown sniper quickly moves to another location...

16 hours ago, Tony Redgrave said:

9vuEVdX.png

Frank!?!

JGfEoXo.png

Great, things just went from bad to worse...

qRm2myl.png

Hugh: FRANK!!!!

gdcsWpg.png

Ludger: Dammit...

GSlKZum.png

Hugh: Alright...Now they've made it personal!!!

1YPjR5B.png

Ludger: Calm down Hugh, let's stick with the original plan and reunite with the o-

iWzRJ6P.png

Hugh: How about we go to the direction that black-haired guy was going? He seemed to be on to something...If shit gets too complicated, we run, are you okay with that?

qJwkcqn.png

Ludger: ...Fine, you better stick to that.

xsUSTrc.png

Hugh: I'm going ahead...

Hugh goes to the direction where 5T went after he spoke to the group.

uoU8Qy7.png

Ludger: Dante, Joseph, what do you think?

3 minutes ago, Mister Fael said:

Seeing that they could be attacked at any moment, Hinamori decided to start searching for Yui.

Flare went along with her taking out another Pocky stick to eat while looking to make sure none of the guards have spotted them.

7 hours ago, Agni Blackheart said:

Audience Team

cSQa1zJ.png

Lize: Well, about the cold...

A4HADdU.png

Magnum: If you can't handle it, maybe you should head back and-

6bfoLUt.png

Lize: What?! Are you making fun of me again?!

K3UkWVg.png

Magnum: N-No, I was just being-

9Pvg7r1.png

Lize: I retract what I said! I don't mind it, let's go!

Hera nodded her head slightly, smiling warmly.

e8765a1534.png

Hera: Very well, Mistress Bathory. However, if you do find yourself becoming chilly, do not hesitate to mention so!

Further ahead, a group of beasts which looked almost like moose with four antlers could be seen slowly walking towards what could be presumed to be the west in the snowy plain.

2 hours ago, Mister Fael said:

uoU8Qy7.png

Ludger: Dante, Joseph, what do you think?

AqUPd7n.png

Well, good luck changing his mind.

9vuEVdX.png

I suppose I could manage to look around a bit longer. But, like you said, we better make sure to stick to running if things begin to become troublesome. No going back on that. We can never be too careful, especially not after this.

uukqAyj.png

So then it's settled?

5 hours ago, Agni Blackheart said:

fZE60Hw.png

5T: Heh. Even my Pod knows you're going to fail. That's to show how unprepared you are, Forsaken "Hero".

5T returned to run away. He had to leave the slums immediately. Even if the others were still inside, he had to make sure he would live. After all, he has the information of the whole war they are planning so the guards will have all focus on him.

mystery-man.jpg

He should be here soon...get into position...make sure your jammers are activated...

The soldiers and their commander wait near an abandoned building. Meanwhile at the facility the Knight's who fired a 5T were seriously injured and could not give Chase to 5T.

liquid-ocelot-metal-gear-solid-4-guns-of

THAT LITTLE METAL MAGGOT! WE SHOULD HAVE DISASSEMBLED HIM A LONG TIME AGO! I NEVER TRUSTED HIM!

c62578a5bb643c2c0b351c652a64ecd5606777a1

Everything is under control. I squad of Knight's is on his trail as we speak. They should intercept him shortly. One they have him, his downfall will commence. And I have a special treat for him AND the remaining "terrorists" as well. 

Soon after 5T escaped, 6 guards had managed to close in on 5T shooting at him as they gave chase. Meanwhile Team 1 continues to move threw the Slums...

FtqdIqW.jpg&key=49173c49dc1b376b33ba8aa6

Stay out of sight guys...we got some Guards up ahead...

@Mister Fael @Tony Redgrave

Just as Team 2 were about to head North, what looked to be more than 20 guards scrambled from the surrounding streets. They had been alerted to their current position. The quickly spotted the team and began to open fire.

5T

BGM: Bipolar Nightmare still playing

5T kept running on and on, but nothing of the guards losing him. Every corner had a bullet flying towards him. It would have been simple coincidence but it wasn't.

Bv002BQ.png

5T: Pod, analyze my systems! Find if there's something unusual.

Pod: Affirmative... Analysis: there is a different chip installed.

7iCdopA.png

5T: Different chip?!

Pod: It seems to be a tracker chip.

Tb6SS8l.png

5T: Oh great... then no matter where I run, I'll get caught by someone. Worst thing is, I can't hack myself now to deactivate it!

5T ordered the Pod to shoot at them. The floating machine once again opened his hatch and began shooting at the guards.

WYIYmuh.png

5T: (I can't say I haven't saw this coming. I should've planned better than this... wouldn't be surprised if I actually got caught.)

JUZWKZU.png

5T: (... They will know the truth. Rokurou is out. Even if I'm not going to get away he's going to tell them everything... or at least I hope so.)

5T continued to flee. However, he was going into the direction of a trap laid out to him.

5 hours ago, Mister Fael said:

mqZ85un.png

Yomi: Ah, snow! It's like Winter came early.

fJKly7C.png

Jude:  (That was fast.) Welcome back. Did you see Percival along the way?

4nwVDRa.png

Yomi: No...Haven't seen him. (And I'm supposed to be the stealthy one.)

m7Zg6ox.png

Jude: I see...Well, all we can do now is move foward.

6nUIgBv.png

Yomi: Yeah...Even if we are strong, that doesn't mean we can do everyting.

Idealis glanced at Yomi.

cd181951e2.png

Idealis: Back so soon? And let me guess: no sign of our blue, shovel-wielding friend? 

Hearing their moping seemed to trigger something within Idealis.

1f90edde09.png

Idealis: You two look pretty hopeless right now. Whatever his situation might be, we have to at least have hope that he'll show up again. If he doesn't, oh well, that's the way things are gonna be. I knew that not all of us were going to survive; hell, I'm guessing that I'll be the next one greeting Death, but we can't let ourselves get demotivated by this. We have to keep going with our heads held up high; if not for our sake, then for theirs! It's what they would want us to do, and it's what we would want them to do if, gods forbid, the roles were reversed. And on top of that, we have other people relying on us as well: the other team in the slums! We can't give up when we're this close to getting there!

94a8369d8f.png

Idealis: And besides, I have a strong feeling that Percival's on his way right now! And everyone at the slums? I know for a fact that they've got everything under control and are probably waiting for us at the Hangout as we speak! So clear your minds, take in the scenery, and let's get this done, alright? And I refuse to take no for an answer!

@Mister Fael@LightFlare_Da_Realest

Dante and Joseph begin to avoid the gunfire to the best of their ability, while also trying to keep as close to the other remaining teammates as possible.

9vuEVdX.png

Well, looks like trouble found us earlier than expected.

JYnCQOF.png

Well, don't worry! I'm an expert when it comes to situations like this.

aXWAk3K.png

The best way to handle this is to make a break for it! So, whaddya say? I mean, it's not like leaving was our original plan until moments ago, anyways!

2 hours ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

Just as Team 2 were about to head North, what looked to be more than 20 guards scrambled from the surrounding streets. They had been alerted to their current position. The quickly spotted the team and began to open fire.

Track: 試される戦略

Hugh started to dodging the shots with his speed.

OLTtGKz.png

Hugh: Good! I was needing some stress buster! Justice Thunder!!!

Hugh fired a thunder bolt from his finger to the sky, making it fall at a group of guards, causing a big explosion.

hlXKL2G.jpg

Meanwhile, Ludger was deflecting the bullets with his swords.

Just now, Tony Redgrave said:

aXWAk3K.png

The best way to handle this is to make a break for it! So, whaddya say? I mean, it's not like leaving was our original plan until moments ago, anyways!

qJwkcqn.png

Ludger: You're completely right...But we need something that will clear these guys first...and we need it fast. Hugh might be able to take all of them, but it's going to take time and probably more guards will come...

Then, the idea of using the Chromatus passed through his head.

gdcsWpg.png

Ludger: Just thought of something...but I'm going to need a shield.

Meanwhile

Seila vs Dean: Conclusion

From the top of a building, Dean was watching the area with a pair of binoculars. Wondering where Seila would be next so that she could activate another clone and a trap. However, Seila wasn't in sight anymore.

AQnSTih.png

Dean: ...Maybe I made her way too frustrated and she just vanished...

Then, all of a sudden, her binoculars flew out of her hand, in front of Dean's face, a blade was passing close to her eyes, making her jump back in surprise.

YU3Qn9W.png

Dean: What...

And then, Seila landed in front of Dean.

250p9wx.jpg

Seila: FInally found you...I was getting tired of your child games.

AQnSTih.png

Dean: Well...What I can say? I'm proud of my Hide-and-Seek skills.

2vih9py.jpg

Seila: They've certainly done you good for someone without combat experience...Now come with me. You're going to dispel that barrier.

nsPmLLd.png

Dean: There's no need for that! I can do it from here...

ffcol0.jpg

Seila: So that you can rise it from a distance again? No thanks...Oh, speaking of which...

Suddenly, Seila delivered a kick to Dean's stomach.

YU3Qn9W.png

Dean: Wargh...COUGH!!!

2z3qgj9.jpg

Seila: Just to make sure that you're the real one...now come with me unless you want to feel something worse than a kick.

vzjFDxP.png

Dean: Alright...fine... (Little girl...you better be far away from here.)

ZKLxHwg.png

I got something that could help.

A dark aura begins to surround Dante, forming into armor. Dante had activated Dreadnought once more. He then positions himself in front of Ludger to give him time to safely prepare his attack.

devil_may_cry_4___dreadnaught_by_psychoc

Alright, now's the time. But be quick, this doesn't last too long.

21 hours ago, A person said:

As the audience team made their way through the forest, the air around them grew colder, and spotty patches of snow were visible upon the ground. The lighting was also beginning to get brighter as the trees started to slowly become sparse. Wanting to carry out her duty as a maid, Hera proceeded to speak up.

331cff838c.png

Hera: We are about to enter the Regalis Snow Plains;

ezgif-1-37da74e70e.png I guess enough obstacles came in our way.

Just now, Tony Redgrave said:

ZKLxHwg.png

I got something that could help.

A dark aura begins to surround Dante, forming into armor. Dante had activated Dreadnought once more. He then positions himself in front of Ludger to give him time to safely prepare his attack.

devil_may_cry_4___dreadnaught_by_psychoc

Alright, now's the time. But be quick, this doesn't last too long.

YwkSXAH.png

Ludger: Thanks! I owe you one!  Alright then....

Ludger puts his swords away, then pulls out a golden-colored pocket watch.

TxrgO45.png

Ludger:HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!  ((link only for sound effect purposes.))

Track: Corpse Shell Release

Suddenly, Ludger's upper body was covered in a black armor, his skin tone darkned, his hair turned completely white and he was now carrying a spear.

UmUxnId.png

Ludger: Alright, here I come!

Then, he uses a move called Dark Projection in order to warp to a group of guards that Hugh didn't fire a spell at, then he punches the ground, causing a large shockwave.

@LightFlare_Da_Realest

Agni Artwaltz and Rokurou Rangetsu

As they walked towards the town based on Agni's memory of the route, the angel remembered something important.

bOWsHu2.png

Agni: Oh, that reminds me! There's the fee at the Hangout we need to pay.

k5Bkywr.png

Rokurou: Fee?

HC2KBoo.png

Agni: For you to become a member, there's a fee you need to pay. But I don't have any money with me.

2X2EaxT.png

Rokurou: Me neither. What are we going to do, then?

They saw an exchange store not too far from there. Agni remembered he had something of value to pick it up.

J5ATjeG.png

Agni: I think I have something to exchange. Hang on, it's in my pocket.

BGM: Song of the Ancients -Popola/Instrumental- (NieR: Automata)

Agni took a platinum locket out of his pocket. He opened it and removed a photo. In it, there was him and Seraph, together at the Multiversal Heaven. It was a commemorative photo, taken when he managed to complete Nirvana and became an angel again.

nFkzGV7.png

Rokurou: Who's that on the photo?

zzvLMum.png

Agni: It's my brother. His name is Seraph. We took this photo after I completed Nirvana.

qc3eNLB.png

Rokurou: Nirvana? What?

J5ATjeG.png

Agni: Oh, haven't I told you? I'm an angel.

Despite he was being honest, Rokurou couldn't believe in him. There was nothing that could be considered angelic about Agni. He just looked like your everyday kid.

wFwaZjK.png

Rokurou: Are you pulling my leg?

bOWsHu2.png

Agni: What do you mean?

Rokurou: As far as I know, angels have wings and are dressed in white robes. Also, they don't use guns as weapons.

HC2KBoo.png

Agni: That's a pretty stereotypical comment... yet I expected it. To tell the truth, I couldn't regain mine. I was a fallen angel back then. I had no wings for as long as I can remember. When I was going through Nirvana, I thought they would grow back and make me look more angel-like, but they didn't.

1P3csiV.png

Rokurou: I see... and I suppose your brother is an angel too?

J5ATjeG.png

Agni: He's a different case. He sacrificed his wings.

1WNsbyZ.png

Rokurou: Wait, how come an angel sacrifices his wings? That's impossible!

iXkTeu8.png

Agni: His weapon is the reminder of his wings. He exchanged them to gain the power to fight for Heaven. It was the choice he made when he became one of special soldiers which were called Grim Angels back then. Nowadays, he's the First Archgeneral of the Multiversal Heaven. I'm the Second.

qc3eNLB.png

Rokurou: Whoa... that's new. Angels that don't have wings...

gWVvHZT.png

Agni: It's a little surprising, I might admit... well, guess I should just give this right now.

He was about to go inside the facility when Rokurou stopped him. He had his doubts that Agni was sure about giving the locket away.

v1brl1R.png

Rokurou: Hey, this locket... that's a gift, isn't it?

ZNfDanu.png

Agni: I... do admit Seraph bought this to me... still, don't worry, I think-

bSDfGA4.png

Rokurou: Then don't exchange it. Keep it with you. Even if it's something superficial, your brother gave it to you with love and care.

bOWsHu2.png

Agni: But Rokurou, your fee...

Rokurou: I'll find another way to pay it, don't worry. But don't just waste something special like this locket on a whim.

HC2KBoo.png

Agni: ... Yeah, you're right, I guess. I think he'd be mad at me if I were to give this away.

Rokurou smiled, took the locked from Agni's hand and put it in his neck.

NJCCa9h.png

Rokurou: There, that's a better way to use it.

zzvLMum.png

Agni: I guess so... *puts the photo back in the locket*

k5Bkywr.png

Rokurou: Shall we go then?

Agni: Yeah. We're not that far.

They continued to walk along. Rokurou began to reflect what he did with Agni and the locket issue.

YhvgmvU.png

Rokurou: (Look at me, lecturing the kid at brotherhood as if I knew anything... he has his and I killed mine. I know it's traditions, but that doesn't mean that I have right to just say that to him.)

VFDoAD3.png

Rokurou: (I guess I should share my story with him later. He opened his heart without any sort of doubt. Even if my story isn't one of the best things to hear, I don't want to leave him being the only one who talks about his life while I leave mine as a secret.)

1CjflBL.png

Agni: Rokurou, why are you so quiet out of a sudden?

u2Cf6LK.png

Rokurou: It's nothing. Forget about it. Or at least wait until we reach the place.

J5ATjeG.png

Agni: Alright... (Did something happen with him? Why did he got all solemn? Did I say anything wrong?)

Audience Team

BGM: The World of Ice and Snow (Tales of Berseria)

The plains weren't exactly freezing but the cold was still strong as ever. They walked alongside the rest of the group, but Elizabeth was suffering a little because of her clothes.

9Pvg7r1.png

Lize: (G-Gah... I-I kinda t-take it back a-again... it's so c-cold...) Achoo!

kpoP4cl.png

Magnum: Gesundheit.

cSQa1zJ.png

Lize: I-It was just my hair, don't mistake things... g-geez, are we that far...?

A4HADdU.png

Magnum: Well, I think we still have a lot ways to go, so I think we'll... take a while to...

4biOTDt.png

Magnum: Achoo!

6bfoLUt.png

Lize: Wait, are you feeling cold wearing that armor?

K3UkWVg.png

Magnum: It's... it was a snowflake, it fell into my nose and I sneezed.

cnXSWWb.png

Lize: Y-Yeah, snowflake... uh huh... a...

9Pvg7r1.png

Lize: Achoo!

A4HADdU.png

Magnum: And you said you weren't feeling the cold...

Lize: I-It was a snowflake!

While they were trying to figure out sneezing reasons, Seraph walked alongside the more serious part of the group.

yInrSG5.png

Seraph: Percival is going to return soon enough. We shouldn't separate any longer or it's going to be troublesome.

XwwGMjH.png

Seraph: And I agree with her. Death or life situations will come a lot of times, so we shouldn't held ourselves back because of the loss. It'd be disrespectful to his sacrifice if we were to give up now. Let's show him that his actions were not in vain.

16 minutes ago, Darkflare said:

TtEMVAX.jpg

"A back massage? You should be able to ask for one in the relaxation lounge on the top floor."

cropped_nocl_by_duckmann18-dbm8tqs.png

"Thanks."

Kirimuri goes to the top floor and enters the relaxation lounge.

"Excuse me... Is this where I can get a back massage?"

2 hours ago, A person said:

1f90edde09.png

Idealis: You two look pretty hopeless right now. Whatever his situation might be, we have to at least have hope that he'll show up again. If he doesn't, oh well, that's the way things are gonna be. I knew that not all of us were going to survive; hell, I'm guessing that I'll be the next one greeting Death, but we can't let ourselves get demotivated by this. We have to keep going with our heads held up high; if not for our sake, then for theirs! It's what they would want us to do, and it's what we would want them to do if, gods forbid, the roles were reversed. And on top of that, we have other people relying on us as well: the other team in the slums! We can't give up when we're this close to getting there!

94a8369d8f.png

Idealis: And besides, I have a strong feeling that Percival's on his way right now! And everyone at the slums? I know for a fact that they've got everything under control and are probably waiting for us at the Hangout as we speak! So clear your minds, take in the scenery, and let's get this done, alright? And I refuse to take no for an answer!

mG7SXQJ.png

Yomi: It's not like we were falling into despair...But thanks anyway.

vHMTbp7.png

Jude: I-I'm a-also t-thankful...

6nUIgBv.png

Yomi: Whoa doc, are you okay?

She noticed that Jude's teeth where chattering, which contradicted his completely calm look.

Ct98Mm1.png

Jude: It's totally normal to start laughing when you're cold right? *nervous laugh*

IvMOgCO.png

Yomi: (Aparently, that coat doesn't help him that much.)

On 9/3/2017 at 9:29 PM, Agni Blackheart said:

Audience Team

BGM: The World of Ice and Snow (Tales of Berseria)

The plains weren't exactly freezing but the cold was still strong as ever. They walked alongside the rest of the group, but Elizabeth was suffering a little because of her clothes.

9Pvg7r1.png

Lize: (G-Gah... I-I kinda t-take it back a-again... it's so c-cold...) Achoo!

kpoP4cl.png

Magnum: Gesundheit.

cSQa1zJ.png

Lize: I-It was just my hair, don't mistake things... g-geez, are we that far...?

A4HADdU.png

Magnum: Well, I think we still have a lot ways to go, so I think we'll... take a while to...

4biOTDt.png

Magnum: Achoo!

6bfoLUt.png

Lize: Wait, are you feeling cold wearing that armor?

K3UkWVg.png

Magnum: It's... it was a snowflake, it fell into my nose and I sneezed.

cnXSWWb.png

Lize: Y-Yeah, snowflake... uh huh... a...

9Pvg7r1.png

Lize: Achoo!

A4HADdU.png

Magnum: And you said you weren't feeling the cold...

Lize: I-It was a snowflake!

While they were trying to figure out sneezing reasons, Seraph walked alongside the more serious part of the group.

yInrSG5.png

Seraph: Percival is going to return soon enough. We shouldn't separate any longer or it's going to be troublesome.

XwwGMjH.png

Seraph: And I agree with her. Death or life situations will come a lot of times, so we shouldn't held ourselves back because of the loss. It'd be disrespectful to his sacrifice if we were to give up now. Let's show him that his actions were not in vain.

94a8369d8f.png

Idealis: That's right! Now, let's do our absolute best!

On 9/3/2017 at 9:46 PM, Mister Fael said:

mG7SXQJ.png

Yomi: It's not like we were falling into despair...But thanks anyway.

vHMTbp7.png

Jude: I-I'm a-also t-thankful...

6nUIgBv.png

Yomi: Whoa doc, are you okay?

She noticed that Jude's teeth where chattering, which contradicted his completely calm look.

Ct98Mm1.png

Jude: It's totally normal to start laughing when you're cold right? *nervous laugh*

IvMOgCO.png

Yomi: (Aparently, that coat doesn't help him that much.)

Idealis couldn't help but notice Jude's behavior. 

719caea925.png

Idealis: Hey, Hera...I think he needs some fire.

Hera glanced back at Jude and chuckled.

e8765a1534.png

Hera: Flawless timing, Master Mathis! And it seems that he is not the only one in need of them.

Her gaze settled upon Magnum and Elizabeth for a brief moment before she turned back around and started to chant.

NOW ENTERING: REGALIS SNOWFIELD

BGM: Snowflake (Soundtrack Ver.)

09974ee41a.jpg

Also referred to as Regalis Snow Plains, it is a snowfield said to be something out of a dream. However, its beauty hides a dark secret that many have found themselves victim to. Lined with various snow-covered hills, plateaus, and mountains, the only trees known to grow here are evergreens. It is considered to be one of the harshest areas due to the sheer number of hostile creatures that reside within it; despite this, many people still call it home and live in one of the many villages scattered throughout it. It is also the home of one of the primary kingdoms known as Verve, the kingdom of magic. The snow can pile up several feet during winter, and there is never a time when there is no snow on the ground here. 

Upon entering the snowfield, they would suddenly see clouds of snow rise up as creatures began to burrow out from under it, soon revealing themselves to be five small rabbit-like creatures.

83902d8ac2.png

???

They began to hop towards the group, seeming to have no intent to harm them. Idealis pointed a finger at them.

de1283b471.png

Idealis: Are those rabbits? I've never seen rabbits that like humans!

52 minutes ago, DuckMannnn said:

Kirimuri hands over his pass.

The clerk takes it and begins to verify it before giving it back.

Male clerk: "Everything checks out. Please wait a moment."

Not soon after a Mech Hisui enters the lounge.

TtEMVAX.jpg

"So my assumption was correct that I indeed saw you earlier. I do believe I have mentioned something about a massage back in the forest."

G79tLNC.jpg

"By the way...."

TtEMVAX.jpg

"Did Flare-sama come back with you? I haven't seen him recently."

32 minutes ago, A person said:

NOW ENTERING: REGALIS SNOWFIELD

BGM: Snowflake (Soundtrack Ver.)

Upon entering the snowfield, they would suddenly see clouds of snow rise up as creatures began to burrow out from under it, soon revealing themselves to be five small rabbit-like creatures.

Hide contents

ca1565aa20.png

???

They began to hop towards the group, seeming to have no intent to harm them. Idealis pointed a finger at them.

de1283b471.png

Idealis: Are those rabbits? I've never seen rabbits that like humans!

(Seth backed away from the rabbit-like creatures)

ezgif-1-70bb316f3c.png R-Rabbits...

10 minutes ago, Darkflare said:

The clerk takes it and begins to verify it before giving it back.

Male clerk: "Everything checks out. Please wait a moment."

Not soon after a Mech Hisui enters the lounge.

TtEMVAX.jpg

"So my assumption was correct that I indeed saw you earlier. I do believe I have mentioned something about a massage back in the forest."

G79tLNC.jpg

"By the way...."

TtEMVAX.jpg

"Did Flare-sama come back with you? I haven't seen him recently."

"Flare? The last time I saw him, he was at an abandoned church. I think he left to the slums afterwards with a spirit whisperer."

8 minutes ago, DuckMannnn said:

"Flare? The last time I saw him, he was at an abandoned church. I think he left to the slums afterwards with a spirit whisperer."

G79tLNC.jpg&key=47cfc5c5328de93439e751ad

"The slums.... So Flare-sama must have known something about that broadcast earlier to have headed over there."

TtEMVAX.jpg&key=56d5c53df6b019d854edbe82

"I'm certain he'll be fine. He should contact if he experiences any trouble. Now then, I believe you've come here for your massage?"

15 minutes ago, Sinjik said:

(Seth backed away from the rabbit-like creatures)

ezgif-1-70bb316f3c.png R-Rabbits...

Idealis chuckled at Seth's response.

94a8369d8f.png

Idealis: What, are you afraid of rabbits? They're harmless!

While Idealis was busy poking fun at Seth, one of them suddenly pulled its head back. Hera called out towards her.

f1c2a377cc.png

Hera: Mistress Furtivus! Get back now!

It was obvious that she wasn't aware of the situation.

de1283b471.png

Idealis: Huh? It's a ra-

Its ears slammed into her leg, causing her to let out a cry of pain and fall down into the snow, holding the spot where she got hit. She was tearing up.

d8a868d3e6.png

Idealis: Ow, ow, ow, ow, owwwwww! 

She quickly scampered away from the rabbits.

d8a868d3e6.png

Idealis: I'm not getting close to another rabbit! Kill theeeem!

BGM: Snowstorm (Soundtrack Ver.)

Hera's runeblade became shrouded in flames.

e8765a1534.png

Hera: An understandable mistake; now, to battle!

The rabbits began to advance towards the group; those more observant could perhaps see something else peering out at them from a hole in the snow left behind by them.