The Roleplay Paradise Redux: Fortis Novum Mundum

A person

2 minutes ago, Mister Fael said:

mqZ85un.png

Yomi: Don't worry, I won't go that far.

cd181951e2.png

Idealis: Just don't forget to yell if you get in trouble, then.

It hurt to care about the others, but if she wanted them to survive along with herself, then it was a necessary evil to carry out.

2 minutes ago, Mister Fael said:

PVIt7Z0.png

Jude: Roger that...

Assuming it was going to explode, Jude decided to take her advice distance himself from the monster.

The creature suddenly shot up, unleashing a cold blast in all directions, Hera quickly reacting and sending a fireball down at it as it recovered from its position. Idealis, meanwhile, proceeded to quickly take cover behind a tree.

9 minutes ago, A person said:

The creature tried to stand up, but found itself being cut by the straight line attack, causing it to fall back down, and then finding itself getting hit by a rock. It started to shake, frost coming off of its body. 

f1c2a377cc.png

Hera: A powerful buildup of mana...get away from it!

(Seth did as Hera commanded, and jumped back from the creature)

ezgif-1-d3891bdac3.png

Investigation Team 2

4 hours ago, Mister Fael said:

gdcsWpg.png

Ludger: Leave him be! Let's just bail too! Joseph, are you alright?

Joseph is struggling to get up after being caught in the grenade's blast. Dante helps him up and supports him while walking.

uukqAyj.png

We better get to a safe area as soon as we can.

Audience Team

@A person

Saber and Archer take the warning and keep their distance from the creature, and try to avoid the cold blast it fired.

2447378-archer+bow.png

Hrunting!

While at a range, Archer forms his bow, and shoots three red arrows, with the intent for them to home in on the target.

48 minutes ago, Tony Redgrave said:

Audience Team

Saber and Archer keep take the warning and their distance from the creature, and try to avoid the cold blast it fired.

2447378-archer+bow.png

Hrunting!

While at a range, Archer forms his bow, and shoots three red arrows, with the intent for them to home in on the target.

The creature was hit by the arrows, each one sticking in its body, but it turned towards him suddenly and swung its right arm, sending a fast-moving frostbolt in his direction.

8 hours ago, Agni Blackheart said:

3Lp2ucC.png

Melina: Oh my, oh me! I supposed an accident happened here! Now the couch has a hole in it...

3Gy2cus.png

Melina: Kirimuri, apologize properly and pay the money needed for the repair. If you do not have it, let it be added to your debt.

7 hours ago, Darkflare said:

Unfortunately for her, the mecha maid's equivalent of an eyesight was too precise to hide her actions.

G79tLNC.jpg

"I shall have the cost added to your registration fee..."

more_portraits_i_guess_by_duckmann18-dbk

"This is getting annoying..."

Kirimuri approaches the counter and hands over all of his remaining money to pay for Melina's registration.

"I'd hat-...like to sign this spoiled kid up too. Here's 67.49 Pompadillions. 40 for her registration for this month and 27,49 for repairing the couch. I'll come back with more money if it's not enough."

Kirimuri glares irritatedly at Melina.

portrait_edit_idk_by_duckmann18-dbjeko9.

"Pss..."

Audience Team

4biOTDt.png

Magnum: Monsters are coming! There are more of those guys around!

6bfoLUt.png

Lize: They seem to be hard! What should we do?

BGM: Infallible Intelligence (Blaze Union: A Story to Reach the Future)

vjNwq4F.png

Seraph: Are your weapons exclusively for show? Is your resolve that weak?

K3UkWVg.png

Magnum: N-No, but...

MU0a3Vb.png

Seraph: We were issued with this mission. I don't wish to fail, neither do you. So stop thinking and battle so that you won't die.

Seraph Artwaltz's Skill List

Final Fantasy XIII: Paradigms (http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Final_Fantasy_XIII_abilities)
Commando: Blitz, Launch, Adrenaline, Blindside, Smite, Deathblow
Ravager: Blizzaga, Froststrike
Sentinel: Mediguard, Counter, Challenge, Reprieve, Fringeward
Synergist: Enfrost, Bravery, Faith, Barfrost
Saboteur: Dazega, Painga, Fogga, Imperilga

Under Night IN-Birth: Skill List
Aurora Slash Type 0: Flash: Seraph goes into position and does a quick sword-draw slash.

1. Type 1: Reap: Seraph leaps and attacks with an overhead ice slash.
  2. Type 2: Sow: Seraph assaults the enemy with an light wave.

Selene's Tear Type 0: Stationary: Seraph creates a small floating light that stands in mid-air.

1. Type 1: Expulsion: Seraph slashes the light downwards and sends foes away with a freezing blast.
  2. Type 2: Acceptance: Seraph slashes the light upwards. It floats, becomes a sword and dives at the enemy's current position.

Lost Prayer Type 0: Repentance: Seraph closes his eyes and stands into counter position.

1. Type 1: Wisdom: Seraph grabs his enemy and immediately freezes him.
  2. Type 2: Power: Seraph attacks with a palm and shoots the enemy away with a light blast.
  3. Type 3: Courage: Seraph quickly retreats and attacks with Type 0: Flash. Can branch into Type 1: Reap or Type 2: Sow.

Two Steps Type 0: Search: Seraph runs towards the enemy while vanishing, prepared to execute a reaction when needed.

1. Type 1: Falter: An evasive tactic where Seraph simply appears behind the enemy. Can branch into Type 0: Flash.
  2. Type 2: Persevere: Seraph appears behind the enemy and does a quick sword-draw sweep. Can branch into Type 1: Wisdom, Type 2: Power or Type 3: Courage.
  3. Type 3: Pause: Seraph appears in front of the enemy and does a paralyzing slash. Can branch into Type 0: Stationary.

Infinite Worth "Phantasm Type A: Erratic Frenzy": Seraph slashes his enemy and locks him in a snowflake. He vanishes and slashes the snowflake frenetically, finishing with a last slash that breaks the snowflake into dust.
Infinite Worth EXS "Phantasm Type F: Selene's Inspiration": Seraph calls upon the moon goddess' power and four teardrops fall from the moon next to him. He draws his sword as four giant katanas rise around him. He converges all blades into one and stabs the ground, freezing him and his opponent. With a single slash, he breaks the ice and deals massive damage.

yInrSG5.png

Seraph: Changing Paradigm to Synergist.

Seraph changed his Paradigm to something that would help more in the situation. Magnum and Elizabeth, feeling that they would fall behind, took their weapons and went to battle. He approached Nemesis, while calling her by the true name she possessed.

XwwGMjH.png

Seraph: I hope this will aid you, Idealis. Enfrost.

Using his magic, Seraph infused ice element on her katars. Now, she would have a way to deal another type of damage.

Melina

g8aNoxJ.png

Melina: Well, are you ready then? If you are, then please, lead the way so that we can begin.

31 minutes ago, Darkflare said:

TtEMVAX.jpg

"Certainly. Your arena is in the lower level."

"Thanks."

Kirimuri heads to the lower level of the hangout and enters the arena where he and Melina are going to have a fight. He prepares his staff as soon as he enters the place and points it at Melina.

battle_stance__by_duckmann18-dbjmnv4.png

"... I can't think of anything badass to say. Oh well let's just start the fight then. Good luck."

Melina

JRDJdAH.png

Melina: Hehe... I do hope you provide me some entertainment. I wish for the best of luck.

Battle!

Kirimuri VS Melina

destroyed_town_by_gasmasksamurai-d9x7p29

Their arena looked like a destroyed town. Everything was in shambles, falling apart. It's as if this was the bad future of a beautiful land.

BGM: Soul Eater of the Abyss (Touhou Tougenkyuu ~ Riverbed Soul Saver)

XifsaNf.png

Melina: Well then, let us begin! Kirimuri, come and show me the nightmare you are able to create!

The young princess begin her move by simply throwing knives at him. She had no expectation of her tools to hit, but this was just the beginning. There was no need for her to take it so seriously right now.

20 minutes ago, Agni Blackheart said:

Melina

JRDJdAH.png

Melina: Hehe... I do hope you provide me some entertainment. I wish for the best of luck.

Battle!

Kirimuri VS Melina

destroyed_town_by_gasmasksamurai-d9x7p29

Their arena looked like a destroyed town. Everything was in shambles, falling apart. It's as if this was the bad future of a beautiful land.

BGM: Soul Eater of the Abyss (Touhou Tougenkyuu ~ Riverbed Soul Saver)

XifsaNf.png

Melina: Well then, let us begin! Kirimuri, come and show me the nightmare you are able to create!

The young princess begin her move by simply throwing knives at him. She had no expectation of her tools to hit, but this was just the beginning. There was no need for her to take it so seriously right now.

Kirimuri deflects the knives without any problem. He channels smoke into his staff and prepares for his attack.

battle_stance__by_duckmann18-dbjmnv4.png

"You threw knives... I'll throw this!"

He spins his smoked staff and unexpectedly flings it at the princess, attempting to force the princess to make physical contact with it in order to make it explode. The staff flies straight at Melina like the rotors of a copter.

14 hours ago, Agni Blackheart said:

Audience Team

4biOTDt.png

Magnum: Monsters are coming! There are more of those guys around!

6bfoLUt.png

Lize: They seem to be hard! What should we do?

BGM: Infallible Intelligence (Blaze Union: A Story to Reach the Future)

vjNwq4F.png

Seraph: Are your weapons exclusively for show? Is your resolve that weak?

K3UkWVg.png

Magnum: N-No, but...

MU0a3Vb.png

Seraph: We were issued with this mission. I don't wish to fail, neither do you. So stop thinking and battle so that you won't die.

Hide contents

Seraph Artwaltz's Skill List

Final Fantasy XIII: Paradigms (http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Final_Fantasy_XIII_abilities)
Commando: Blitz, Launch, Adrenaline, Blindside, Smite, Deathblow
Ravager: Blizzaga, Froststrike
Sentinel: Mediguard, Counter, Challenge, Reprieve, Fringeward
Synergist: Enfrost, Bravery, Faith, Barfrost
Saboteur: Dazega, Painga, Fogga, Imperilga

Under Night IN-Birth: Skill List
Aurora Slash Type 0: Flash: Seraph goes into position and does a quick sword-draw slash.

1. Type 1: Reap: Seraph leaps and attacks with an overhead ice slash.
  2. Type 2: Sow: Seraph assaults the enemy with an light wave.

Selene's Tear Type 0: Stationary: Seraph creates a small floating light that stands in mid-air.

1. Type 1: Expulsion: Seraph slashes the light downwards and sends foes away with a freezing blast.
  2. Type 2: Acceptance: Seraph slashes the light upwards. It floats, becomes a sword and dives at the enemy's current position.

Lost Prayer Type 0: Repentance: Seraph closes his eyes and stands into counter position.

1. Type 1: Wisdom: Seraph grabs his enemy and immediately freezes him.
  2. Type 2: Power: Seraph attacks with a palm and shoots the enemy away with a light blast.
  3. Type 3: Courage: Seraph quickly retreats and attacks with Type 0: Flash. Can branch into Type 1: Reap or Type 2: Sow.

Two Steps Type 0: Search: Seraph runs towards the enemy while vanishing, prepared to execute a reaction when needed.

1. Type 1: Falter: An evasive tactic where Seraph simply appears behind the enemy. Can branch into Type 0: Flash.
  2. Type 2: Persevere: Seraph appears behind the enemy and does a quick sword-draw sweep. Can branch into Type 1: Wisdom, Type 2: Power or Type 3: Courage.
  3. Type 3: Pause: Seraph appears in front of the enemy and does a paralyzing slash. Can branch into Type 0: Stationary.

Infinite Worth "Phantasm Type A: Erratic Frenzy": Seraph slashes his enemy and locks him in a snowflake. He vanishes and slashes the snowflake frenetically, finishing with a last slash that breaks the snowflake into dust.
Infinite Worth EXS "Phantasm Type F: Selene's Inspiration": Seraph calls upon the moon goddess' power and four teardrops fall from the moon next to him. He draws his sword as four giant katanas rise around him. He converges all blades into one and stabs the ground, freezing him and his opponent. With a single slash, he breaks the ice and deals massive damage.

yInrSG5.png

Seraph: Changing Paradigm to Synergist.

Seraph changed his Paradigm to something that would help more in the situation. Magnum and Elizabeth, feeling that they would fall behind, took their weapons and went to battle. He approached Nemesis, while calling her by the true name she possessed.

XwwGMjH.png

Seraph: I hope this will aid you, Idealis. Enfrost.

Using his magic, Seraph infused ice element on her katars. Now, she would have a way to deal another type of damage.

Melina

g8aNoxJ.png

Melina: Well, are you ready then? If you are, then please, lead the way so that we can begin.

Idealis nodded her head quietly in thanks before peering out from behind the tree, just in time to watch the creature receive a direct hit from the fireball Hera threw, causing it to be thrown to the ground. It quickly flipped back onto its feet and charged straight for Edward.

(Posting Edward's death due to the departure of TJ.)

Without hesitation, the creature dashed by him, swinging its arms just before he had a chance to strike, dealing a fatal blow. Without an ounce of care in the world, it proceeded to begin making its way towards Seraph, its saber arms covered in ice. Idealis stared in horror at Edward's body.

719caea925.png

Idealis: EDWARD! Shiiiiiit!

Since the creature was already occupied, she proceeded to take the chance to move in towards his body. Meanwhile, Hera raised her runeblade once again, gathering more flames around it.

1f8feef8a4.png

Hera: Do not falter! An ounce of weakness can be the end of us as a whole!

Agni Artwaltz and Rokurou Rangetsu

He kept running as the pursuit went on. They were getting close to the meeting point.

J5ATjeG.png

Agni: There! I can see the meeting point!

k5Bkywr.png

Rokurou: Well, we're near to the exit now!

Agni noticed that the guards were all surprised with what was happening. He had a guess, but if the others were to arrive, they would attack.

ZNfDanu.png

Agni: Damn, the guards will ambush them... they won't be able to leave!

nFkzGV7.png

Rokurou: Well, I can't put you back on the ground and defeat those guards for them... and once we leave, there aren't any turn backs either.

HC2KBoo.png

Agni: ... If we get out, it's already something. I have faith they will manage to leave on their own.

v1brl1R.png

Rokurou: That's the best thing you can do right now.

bOWsHu2.png

Agni: OK... hey, turn left here!

qc3eNLB.png

Rokurou: Whoa, almost missed it...

It was the last stretch. Rokurou kept running the fast as he could. He looked back a little and kept running. He was also able to see that Agni was worried about them, but he tried his best to struggle against his instinct to turn back. Right now, staying in the slums would only be a major problem to them.

Mirfah

Even though Yui was in her aim now, Mirfah rushed and tried to attack with Vengeance once again.

Mirfah (?): KILL!! KILL!! KILL!! JUST DIE!!

He jumped and tried to attack with his claw once again.

Audience Team

XzWs4Yz.png

Magnum: Sir Seraph!! Changing Paradigm to-

yInrSG5.png

Seraph: Type 0: Search.

Seraph ran towards the creature but his form began to vanish as their distance began to close. Soon, he was nowhere to be seen.

6bfoLUt.png

Lize: H-He's gone!

dmRrQLN.png

Magnum: Wait... behind the creature!

Seraph reappeared behind the strange creature, already holding his katana.

MU0a3Vb.png

Seraph: Type 2: Persevere!

He quickly does a sword-draw sweep. If it hits, he would be able to connect into another move.

Melina

BGM: Soul Eater of the Abyss still playing

Her knives have been deflected easily as the staff came quickly towards her. Melina jumped with a sommersault in a northwest direction. She had an idea that the staff would function like a boomerang, so she had to stay out of the way. She called her knives back, without the need to run towards them. She descended and quickly prepared a counter attack.

Melina's Battle Properties
Melina fights mainly with her knives. She is quick and hard to be caught, making that deadly in a fight. She mainly throws knives while leaving a scarlet one for her close combat needs. Due to her being involved with magic, she can call her knives back without running towards them. Also, she can create red butterflies that can become knives.

Brave Frontier: Skill List

• ·         Blood Lamina (Brave Burst): Melina calls upon a killer aura to boost her power. Knives lose speed, but are more accurate and gain a homing effect.

• ·         Fortra Lamina (Brave Burst): Melina calls upon a tactical aura to boost her power. Knives are faster and pierces through shields, but are less accurate.

• ·         Samael Eater (Brave Burst): Melina arranges her knives like a jaw and sends them enveloped in a monster-like aura. Has chance to cause bleeding if it hits.

•          First Extinction (Super Brave Burst): Melina surrounds herself with knives and rushes at the enemy while they spin frenetically. Reduces enemy’s attack power if it hits.

• ·         Last Extinction (Super Brave Burst): Melina disappears in a flock of red butterflies. She reappears above the enemy, descending at it with her knives. Reduces enemy’s defensive power if it hits

• Deimos (Ultimate Brave Burst): Melina clouds everything with darkness. With a finger snap, thousands of blades begin to slash everything around it. She finishes with a powerful slash at the air. Causes huge bleeding and greatly reduces defensive power if it hits.
  • Bloody Burial Blade (Passive Skill): Melina's passive skill. Considerably boosts the power of Samael Eater, First and Last Extinction.

XifsaNf.png

Melina: It is my turn now... Samael Eater!

She arranged her knives in a jaw-like formation and covered them with a dark magic aura. With a single gesture, Melina sends it towards Kirimuri, as the knives opened and closed as if they were ready to devour him whole.

3 minutes ago, Agni Blackheart said:

Mirfah

Even though Yui was in her aim now, Mirfah rushed and tried to attack with Vengeance once again.

She shifted her body in his direction slightly and raised her shield once more, using it to try to once again block his strike. With the body off of the spear, she was able to raise it and spin it around in preparation for an attack.

2671a4df24.png

???: Neutralization of threat impossible; proceeding with extermination.

8 minutes ago, A person said:

Idealis nodded her head quietly in thanks before peering out from behind the tree, just in time to watch the creature receive a direct hit from the fireball Hera threw, causing it to be thrown to the ground. It quickly flipped back onto its feet and charged straight for Edward.

Without hesitation, the creature dashed by him, swinging its arms just before he had a chance to strike, dealing a fatal blow. Without an ounce of care in the world, it proceeded to begin making its way towards Seraph, its saber arms covered in ice. Idealis stared in horror at Edward's body.

719caea925.png

Since the creature was already occupied, she proceeded to take the chance to move in towards his body. Meanwhile, Hera raised her runeblade once again, gathering more flames around it.

1f8feef8a4.png

CyezOH1.png

Jude: Dammit!!!

This wasn't the first time Jude saw someone's death. But it was a Hera said, there was no time for mourning until the creature was destroyed.

6eVxNVO.png

Jude: Demon Fist!

Jude fired an energy wave that travelled the ground in order to hit the monster and support Seraph

17 minutes ago, Agni Blackheart said:

Mirfah

u0t4woQ.png

Yui: Eh? Who's...

She was still having trouble of identifying who the golden armored man was, yet the voice felt familiar somehow.

bdtb9LI.png

Yui: (Whoever it is...It seems that it is "on my side"...So I might take this as an opportunity to find an opening.)

Yui proceeds to sprint to the Knight's right side, even though Tommy wasn't in the spear anymore, she concluded that disarming the knight was still a viable strategy.

45 minutes ago, Agni Blackheart said:

Melina

Her knives have been deflected easily as the staff came quickly towards her. Melina jumped with a sommersault in a northwest direction. She had an idea that the staff would function like a boomerang, so she had to stay out of the way. She called her knives back, without the need to run towards them. She descended and quickly prepared a counter attack.

Hide contents

Melina's Battle Properties
Melina fights mainly with her knives. She is quick and hard to be caught, making that deadly in a fight. She mainly throws knives while leaving a scarlet one for her close combat needs. Due to her being involved with magic, she can call her knives back without running towards them. Also, she can create red butterflies that can become knives.

Brave Frontier: Skill List

• ·         Blood Lamina (Brave Burst): Melina calls upon a killer aura to boost her power. Knives lose speed, but are more accurate and gain a homing effect.

• ·         Fortra Lamina (Brave Burst): Melina calls upon a tactical aura to boost her power. Knives are faster and pierces through shields, but are less accurate.

• ·         Samael Eater (Brave Burst): Melina arranges her knives like a jaw and sends them enveloped in a monster-like aura. Has chance to cause bleeding if it hits.

•          First Extinction (Super Brave Burst): Melina surrounds herself with knives and rushes at the enemy while they spin frenetically. Reduces enemy’s attack power if it hits.

• ·         Last Extinction (Super Brave Burst): Melina disappears in a flock of red butterflies. She reappears above the enemy, descending at it with her knives. Reduces enemy’s defensive power if it hits

• Deimos (Ultimate Brave Burst): Melina clouds everything with darkness. With a finger snap, thousands of blades begin to slash everything around it. She finishes with a powerful slash at the air. Causes huge bleeding and greatly reduces defensive power if it hits.
  • Bloody Burial Blade (Passive Skill): Melina's passive skill. Considerably boosts the power of Samael Eater, First and Last Extinction.

XifsaNf.png

Melina: It is my turn now... Samael Eater!

She arranged her knives in a jaw-like formation and covered them with a dark magic aura. With a single gesture, Melina sends it towards Kirimuri, as the knives opened and closed as if they were ready to devour him whole.

Kirimuri's Equipment and Skills

Equipment:

-        Weapons: Iron staff, concealed snubbed revolver, Twin batons, nunchuck

-        Clothes: Trench coat, cap, shirt, pants, boots, belts, backpack, mitt gloves, mask

-        Other: E-cig

Special Moves:

-        Smoldering (Passive): Kirimuri accelerates his sweating process by emitting smoke at the same time, which increases his health regeneration.

-        Sublimation: Turns into a cloud of invisible smoke, works well in the dark

-        Smokescreen: Throws a bomb of smoke which impairs the opponent’s vision

-        Jack-in-a-stick: Channels smoke into his weapon and throws it at the opponent, which explodes smoke upon impact

-        Charge: Kirimuri runs straight at an enemy, attempting to:

1.      Dropkick: He dropkicks the enemy and knocks them back, hitting their ribs

2.      Slide Tackle: He slides down and tries to two-foot the enemy’s shin

-        Compression: Channels white-phosphorus-containing smoke into his weapon:

1.      Conduction: Smashes the opponent with the heated weapon (Penetrates armor)

2.      Combustion: Blasts the smoke with the edge of the weapon (Short-ranged and causes burn).

-        Backup Plan: Switches weapon (Iron staff/Twin batons)

Skills:

-        Spiritual State: Apprehends an enemy then forces them to inhale anesthetic smoke, which stuns the enemy and makes them unconscious

-        Kumomi: Vapes and blows a large cloud of smoke, then proceeds to throw his e-cig’s battery at the cloud which triggers an explosion

-        Don’t Hold Your Breath (Ultimate): Apprehends an enemy then grabs hold of them, disabling them to move. Next, he proceeds to overload their insides with destructive WP smoke, which destroys the organs and kills them

-        Pain and Possibility: At the verge of defeat, Kirimuri pulls out his revolver and attempt to inflict a fatal shot at the opponent then tries to escape

The flying staff misses Melina and ends up crashing on a pile of debris before exploding.

Seeing that going forward to face her attack would be suicide, while moving backward would force him to flee from the attack and tire himself faster, Kirimuri decided to pull out his twin batons and proceeds to use Sublimation to dodge the attack and move into a torn-down building on his left in order to come up with a plan.

portrait_edit_idk_by_duckmann18-dbjeko9.

(Knives... ranged attacks... high mobility... I can either play safe by going south and camp or just lure her into my narrow places and gently put her to sleep...)

After a few seconds of reflecting, the black duelist decided to go with the latter and go into a small alley in attempt to lure her into narrow places.

more_battle_portraits____by_duckmann18-d

*whistles* "HEY, PURPLE LOLI!"

He uses Smokescreen and leaves behind a cloud of smoke before fleeing to a more narrow street, near a dead end.

31 minutes ago, Agni Blackheart said:

Audience Team

XzWs4Yz.png

Magnum: Sir Seraph!! Changing Paradigm to-

yInrSG5.png

Seraph: Type 0: Search.

Seraph ran towards the creature but his form began to vanish as their distance began to close. Soon, he was nowhere to be seen.

6bfoLUt.png

Lize: H-He's gone!

dmRrQLN.png

Magnum: Wait... behind the creature!

Seraph reappeared behind the strange creature, already holding his katana.

MU0a3Vb.png

Seraph: Type 2: Persevere!

He quickly does a sword-draw sweep. If it hits, he would be able to connect into another move.

The creature would be struck in the back by the attack, causing it to reel forwards.

4 minutes ago, Mister Fael said:

CyezOH1.png

Jude: Dammit!!!

This wasn't the first time Jude saw someone's death. But it was a Hera said, there was no time for mourning until the creature was destroyed.

6eVxNVO.png

Jude: Demon Fist!

Jude fired an energy wave that travelled the ground in order to hit the monster and support Seraph

The wave of energy would hit the creature next, causing it to move back towards Seraph. Seeing it in a moment of weakness, Idealis leapt at it next.

1f90edde09.png

Idealis: Don't leave me out of the fun!

She thrust her katars into it, knocking it closer to Seraph before quickly flipping out of the way and giving room for another attack from someone else.

On 8/30/2017 at 1:10 PM, A person said:

719caea925.png

1f8feef8a4.png

(Seth saw Edward's death)

ezgif-1-3c2e54b673.png !!!

(He then took Hera's advice to focus on the creature. Seth prepares his next attack)

ezgif-1-dc33bb9909.png Looks like we still got some trouble.

Agni Artwaltz, Rokurou Rangetsu and ???

Rokurou and Agni finally left the slums. Luckily, because of how they invaded an overprotected area, all the reinforcements at the fronts were dispatched back. He began to take a breather.

0P5JawQ.png

Rokurou: Whoo! We did it...

zzvLMum.png

Agni: Yeah... now, can you put me down?

NJCCa9h.png

Rokurou: Is it that bad? Maybe you should just fall asleep while I-

ekXitMm.png

Agni: Rokurou, stop treating me like a kid and put me down!

vGLuOMl.png

Rokurou: Grumpy little brat...

He put Agni back on the ground reluctantly.

J5ATjeG.png

Agni: Alright, now the key's in my pocket. Hey, Rokurou.

E6elngd.png

Rokurou: Can't I just slash these cuffs apart?

HC2KBoo.png

Agni: And slash me as well? No, thank you. Get the key.

8cSmMGB.png

Rokurou: I wouldn't slash you. I know where I aim.

Agni: Rokurou...

wFwaZjK.png

Rokurou: OK, OK, I got it...

Following the safe way of doing things, Rokurou got the key and unlocked the cuffs. They fell from Agni's wrists as he did spinning movements with his hand

nFkzGV7.png

Rokurou: There. You're free now.

zzvLMum.png

Agni: Thanks. Still, we shouldn't wait here. Let's get moving.

Rokurou: To where now?

Agni: To the Warrior's Hangout. Now, let's go before they return.

As they talked, a young man watched from a roof. A strange machine stood there with him.

20160915-nierautomata-17.jpg

???: Rokurou Rangetsu and a strange lifeform are leaving the area. Reasons unknown. Proposal: follow them and discover their reason for leaving

WYIYmuh.png

???: Proposal denied. There's no need for me to do it.

JUZWKZU.png

???: Pod 074-c, update the data. Commander Rokurou has defected.

Pod: Data updated. Query: why has commander Rokurou Rangetsu decided to defect against the rebellion army?

Tb6SS8l.png

???: He does what he wishes to do. Something the rest of the army forgot to do.

Pod: This Pod has detected alterations on YoRHa Unit 5T's logic. An update of information is necessary for continuing support. Proposal: Unit 5T should state his intentions.

stWeJx6.jpg

A Creation Seeking for its Master's Destruction

YoRHa No. 5 Type T (Tracer)

An abandoned android model created by YoRHa as a test unit to Type No. 9 Scanner. Unlike Type No. 2 Attacker, he holds no grudge against machine lifeforms but his hatred is mainly concentrated on the organization that created and left his model units to die. His prime objective is the destruction of YoRHa and because of that, he is wanted in his world as another traitor. Commonly reffered as 5T, there is no known reason of how he ended up in Candor or why he joined the rebellion. He leaves his objectives and intentions hidden at all costs...

Species: Android

Element: None

System: NieR: Automata

Class: Soldier

Weapons: Various

Universe: NieR: Automata Fan-Made Character/Original Character

Bv002BQ.png

5T: Haven't I already told you to NOT refer to me as a YoRHa unit?!

Pod: Proposal: Unit 5T should state his intentions.

Tb6SS8l.png

5T: Piece of junk... I really should teach you how to address me more...

WYIYmuh.png

5T: Anyway, update your data. I plan to betray the rebellion and follow them.

Pod: Query: Why does Unit 5T made the decision to defect?

Bv002BQ.png

5T: It doesn't matter to you, just update!

The strange floating machine denominated as Pod began to update its data even if 5T never gave it the full idea behind his defection.

Pod: Update successful. Proposal: leave the area immediately.

7iCdopA.png

5T: Wow, you actually managed to give me a helpful idea.

Pod: High number of guards approaching other humans up ahead. Alert: hostility detected. Proposal: Unit 5T should go and help the humans.

WYIYmuh.png

5T: I'm not risking myself. Proposal denied. We're leaving at once

Bv002BQ.png

5T: (I don't know how I ended up here, but I'll return to my world and chase you, YoRHa. Glory to mankind... and destruction to all androids.)

Audience Team

BGM: Infallible Intelligence still playing

The connection of all attacks seemed to be working. Seraph received the creature back and immediately connected into a grab move.

MU0a3Vb.png

Seraph: Move! Type 2: Power!

He attacked with his palm and a light blast pushed the enemy away. Elizabeth, seeing the chance, tried to attack.

FiuRjIO.gif

Lize: Time to shine! Estet Repülés!!

dmRrQLN.png

Magnum: Wait!! At this trajectory and angle, you're going to miss!!

Melina

Samael Eater missed Kirimuri as he went to a lone corridor. Melina followed him, with a little of guess about his idea.

XifsaNf.png

Melina: A cornered rat... Fortra Lamina!

A blue aura emerged over Melina. She used a magic to boost the speed of her knives, even though they would be less accurate. She threw them at the walls, as they rebounded mny times to reach Kirimuri

9 minutes ago, Agni Blackheart said:

Melina

Samael Eater missed Kirimuri as he went to a lone corridor. Melina followed him, with a little of guess about his idea.

XifsaNf.png

Melina: A cornered rat... Fortra Lamina!

A blue aura emerged over Melina. She used a magic to boost the speed of her knives, even though they would be less accurate. She threw them at the walls, as they rebounded mny times to reach Kirimuri

The knives quickly fly at Kirimuri and graze past his head and shoulder.

"This is horrifying..."

However, his plan is working as Melina is chasing him from behind. If he could lure her into a smaller area he would be able to use his power in the most efficient way.

He arrives at a dead end of the backstreet. A broken window of a nearby abandoned house piqued his eyes. He thought of a strategy to go behind Melina by the house and put her to sleep before suplexing her.

more_battle_portraits____by_duckmann18-d

"Come faster, goddammit! Are all assassins from Bariura like this?"

He throws another Smokescreen at the dead end, which also covers the window of the house. He uses Sublimation again and slowly goes into the building by the window, in attempt to sneak behind the princess' back and launch a surprise attack.

18 hours ago, Agni Blackheart said:

qc3eNLB.png

Rokurou: Whoa, almost missed it...

It was the last stretch. Rokurou kept running the fast as he could. He looked back a little and kept running. He was also able to see that Agni was worried about them, but he tried his best to struggle against his instinct to turn back. Right now, staying in the slums would only be a major problem to them.

LightFlare continues to chase Kyosuke as he charges after Agni's kidnapper...

FtqdIqW.jpg

Kyosuke! KYOSUKE! Hold on! This might be a...

Before LightFlare could find is his sentence a single gunshot is heard. LightFlare watches in horror as Kyosuke's head is painted in a crimson mist. Kyosuke's body continues to move forward while simultaneously flipping backward and crashing to the ground...

01_mod06t.jpg

ETOMO! RYUKO! LANCER! TAKE COVER! NOW!

LightFlare could do nothing. Kyosuke was dead. Agni was being taken away. But he had no idea where that shot came from...

01_mod06t.jpg

(What'sWhat's going on?! Why did they shoot Kyosuke? Why are they attacking without question!? What has happened to this place?!)

city-chaos-collapse-fire_burning.jpg

By this time, the Slums we're on high alert. What was a once a intense situation had now become a warzone. With the fighting taking place right in the streets, Slum Village has now been put on Martial Law. The citizens have been told to stay inside. As the heroes look for clues as to why Slum Village is rapidly unsafe, they soon realize that that not only are the locals unsafe but they are as well. They have somehow become targets...of the Knights of the Forsaken. It was time for Hakumen to make his move...

liquid-ocelot-metal-gear-solid-4-guns-of

Looks like it's time to start the show. I'd ask if your ready...but...I don't think that  be necessary...

c62578a5bb643c2c0b351c652a64ecd5606777a1

Now is the time to capitalize on our recent situation. I couldn't have come at a better time. The people of Slum Village need a savior. Not only from the ridicule of Candor City, but from the..."terrorists", that plague "our" beloved Slum Village.

liquid-ocelot-metal-gear-solid-4-guns-of

They couldn't have come at a better time. Those fools played right into our plans. I don't know why they're here or why they care about this place, but they will regret sticking their nose where it doesn't belong. However...there is one among them that may have a valid gripe with us. The man...the one we've been chasing is I fact a resident of Slum Village. But the most intriguing thing of it all is...he's none other than...LightFlare. It seems he hasn't been here very long, and most his time is spent outside of the City but he is here none the less. But don't worry. I know how to deal with..."heroes." You just play "Sheppard" to the sheep...

With that the two parted ways for the moment. Hakumen goes to address the people of Slum Village...

10 hours ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

Before LightFlare could find is his sentence a single gunshot is heard. LightFlare watches in horror as Kyosuke's head is painted in a crimson mist. Kyosuke's body continues to move forward while simultaneously flipping backward and crashing to the ground...

01_mod06t.jpg

ETOMO! RYUKO! LANCER! TAKE COVER! NOW!

LightFlare could do nothing. Kyosuke was dead. Agni was being taken away. But he had no idea where that shot came from...

Ryuko stopped in her tracks when she saw the horrible scene.

djrxUZJ.png

Ryuko: Whoa! What the-

jVekFcV.png

Etomo: Stand still and you'll get shot as well...Jeez, I knew it was a trap! NOW MOVE!

TiQQeAJ.png

Ryuko: Don't need to say it twice!

Both girls rushed to a safe spot.

13 hours ago, Agni Blackheart said:

Audience Team

BGM: Infallible Intelligence still playing

The connection of all attacks seemed to be working. Seraph received the creature back and immediately connected into a grab move.

MU0a3Vb.png

Seraph: Move! Type 2: Power!

He attacked with his palm and a light blast pulled the enemy away. Elizabeth, seeing the chance, tried to attack.

FiuRjIO.gif

Lize: Time to shine! Estet Repülés!!

dmRrQLN.png

Magnum: Wait!! At this trajectory and angle, you're going to miss!!

The creature slid back from the light orb, causing Elizabeth's attack to miss and for her lance to sink deep into the thick wood of a tall tree. In retaliation, the creature swung its saber arms at Seraph, sending two vertical frost waves in his direction.

23 hours ago, Mister Fael said:

u0t4woQ.png

Yui: Eh? Who's...

She was still having trouble of identifying who the golden armored man was, yet the voice felt familiar somehow.

bdtb9LI.png

Yui: (Whoever it is...It seems that it is "on my side"...So I might take this as an opportunity to find an opening.)

Yui proceeds to sprint to the Knight's right side, even though Tommy wasn't in the spear anymore, she concluded that disarming the knight was still a viable strategy.

Spotting Yui attempting to get into her blind side, the knight proceeded to swing the swordspear in a wide arc in front of herself, attempting to kill or seriously injure both Mirfah and Yui with a single strike.

12 minutes ago, A person said:

Spotting Yui attempting to get into her blind side, the knight proceeded to swing the swordspear in a wide arc in front of herself, attempting to kill or seriously injure both Mirfah and Yui with a single strike.

bdtb9LI.png&key=c591f4b48382b2d283dc886c

Yui: (An wide attack like that is going to leave her open...It's my chance!) HA!

She did a high jump in order to dodge the swing, then, Yui pointed the spear at her opponent and used wind magic to boost her descent in order to strenghten the stab. ((Something like the Rising Falcon, but the tornado effect is behind her.))

Meanwhile

45 minutes ago, A person said:

The creature slid back from the light orb, causing Elizabeth's attack to miss and for her lance to sink deep into the thick wood of a tall tree. In retaliation, the creature swung its saber arms at Seraph, sending two vertical frost waves in his direction.

CyezOH1.png

Jude: Lize!

Track:  Decisive Battle (Tenchu)

Suddenly, a voice spoke behind Jude.

???: Seriously...those kinds of attacks you do in a place without obstacles...

fJKly7C.png

Jude: Who...

gPstnFd.png

Yomi: I'll take your place. Go help that klutz out.

PVIt7Z0.png

Jude: R-Right... (So, you've finally decided to fight...Yomi, The Moonlight Assassin.)

X2TGWjS.png

Yomi: Now then...Time to finish this thing once and for all.

GR8yS09.png

She points her knife foward, making a sigil appear floating behind the creature, then, Yomi decided to walk slowly at the creature in order to watch its movements.

The stage is set. It is time for Hakumen to address the people. Because of the chaos, Martial Law has been issued. Hakumen does not see this as a set back, but as a way to further instill his ideas into the people of Slum Village. Now is the time...to strike...

c62578a5bb643c2c0b351c652a64ecd5606777a1

People of the ridiculed area known to the rest of the city...Slum Village. For far too long...you have been ridiculed by the people of Candor City. Because of this, I have been sent here to defend you. To defend the people of thud great community. Stereotyped and treated as if you don't matter. But I'm here to say...you in fact DO matter! And no longer will you be mistreated. Disregarded! I... Hakumen make a promise...to stand up for you. And I will not allow "terrorists" to come here and endanger the people of this great community. Right now a threat has tried to endanger our way of living. But the Knights of the Forsaken are here to ensure that you are NOT...kicked around anymore...

Hakumen continues to paint a picture that shows LightFlare and the others as terrorists. He ensures the people of Slum Village that he will protect them. That has Knight's are patrolling the streets and that his "best men" were in the streets to ensure that the people can return to a safe life. And that very soon...ALL of Candor...will show them respect!