The Roleplay Paradise Redux: Fortis Novum Mundum

A person

As Dante escapes from the guards, the Dreadnought Armor disappears.

uukqAyj.png

(Damn, that was close. I need to alert the others, and fast.)

Dante rushes back to his team's starting point, in hopes that the others are still near that spot. On his way there he passes by Joseph.

uukqAyj.png

There are guards in the area. We need to find the others and let them know.

9vuEVdX.png

Wait, what!? Trouble already? And I haven't even gotten anything yet...

mADM3dA.png

We can worry about that later. For now, we gotta hurry.

9vuEVdX.png

Alright, fine. Let's go.

The two continue going back the way they started, so they can tell Ludger and the others about the guards nearby.

32 minutes ago, Agni Blackheart said:

Mirfah

cbkVfbP.png

Mirfah: Tommy, behind you!!

Mirfah tried to extend0 his arm around Tommy and defend him with his yellow (Light) blade while defended himself with his red (Fire) blade. However, it's unknown if it's going to actually work so Mirfah was worried. Split-second reactions aren't his thing.

Unfortunately, his block would miss, causing the spear to pierce through Tommy's back entirely, though he would find himself being pushed back and away by the weapon. She stepped out from the alleyway and brought the weapon back, with Tommy still on it, then thrust it at Mirfah's torso.

2671a4df24.png

???: Target One neutralized. Moving onto next target. 

3 minutes ago, A person said:

Unfortunately, his block would miss, causing the spear to pierce through Tommy's back entirely, though he would find himself being pushed back and away by the weapon. She stepped out from the alleyway and brought the weapon back, with Tommy still on it, then thrust it at Mirfah's torso.

2671a4df24.png

???: Target One neutralized. Moving onto next target. 

Tommy stayed impaled on the spear., blood coming out of his wound.

tommy.png

F - fuck... I - I think I'm... almost dead...

1 hour ago, Mister Fael said:

Hinamori: I-I was just performing my duty...

1 hour ago, Agni Blackheart said:

Melina: I want to see up close how you are able to fight. Also, this will be a display for you to see how I work. So, will you accept or will you deny it... better phrasing it, "chicken out"?

56 minutes ago, DuckMannnn said:

cropped_nocl_by_duckmann18-dbliheu.png

"I'm starting to feel concerned of my privacy zone here... Oh well, I can't back off right now. Challenge accepted."

Flare began to get up from flying across the room.

GSj1BsV.jpg

"Yea, I'm fine guys, thanks for asking. And can one of you kindly explain to her how I'm not a demon?"

50 minutes ago, Tony Redgrave said:

As Dante escapes from the guards, the Dreadnought Armor disappears.

uukqAyj.png

(Damn, that was close. I need to alert the others, and fast.)

Dante rushes back to his team's starting point, in hopes that the others are still near that spot. On his way there he passes by Joseph.

uukqAyj.png

There are guards in the area. We need to find the others and let them know.

9vuEVdX.png

Wait, what!? Trouble already? And I haven't even gotten anything yet...

mADM3dA.png

We can worry about that later. For now, we gotta hurry.

9vuEVdX.png

Alright, fine. Let's go.

The two continue going back the way they started, so they can tell Ludger and the others about the guards nearby.

The three Knight's make contact with 2 more Knights. The other two creep up on Dante and Joseph from side while the 3 previous Knight's creep up threw the alleys slowly making there way back to Joseph and Dante.

@NijikakuFan61 @Mister Fael

8 minutes ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

The three Knight's make contact with 2 more Knights. The other two creep up on Dante and Joseph from side while the 3 previous Knight's creep up threw the alleys slowly making there way back to Joseph and Dante.

@NijikakuFan61 @Mister Fael

Frank noticed the guards, and proceeded to pull out his camera in order to create a flash to blind them. If that worked, he'd pull out his pistol and shoot the guards, before turning around and shooting any guards behind him.

frank.png

I'm covered from both corners, you bastards!

Mirfah

Mirfah managed to defend himself but Tommy still got pierced by the blade.

izgwyhY.png

Mirfah: No!! TOMMY!!!

He began to relive his memories. Seeing his whole squad dying as he was the only one left alive. Abandoned by the Summoners' Hall, he never got a chance to ask for help neither to return to where he once belonged. Those memories brought rage towards his heart.

cbkVfbP.png

Mirfah: You... you... yOu BasTARd!!!

BGM: Cleric Beast -FalKKonE Remix- (Bloodborne)

A pillar of dark energy rose under Mirfah. It consumed him as his form began to change. Suddenly, he grew and he gained a new aspect... no. It'd be correct to say that he returned to what he once was.

l2GdE7i.png

Mirfah (?): AAAAAAAGHH!! I WILL KILL YOU!!! DESTROY YOU!!! ERADICATE YOU!!!

Mirfah (Demon)'s Skill List

Demon Mirfah fights mainly with his claws. He's slow and has a very low defense, but incredible attack power. He has no control on a fight, so he can't determine who's an ally and who's not. His speciality is to curse, which blocks the usage of special moves for a determined number of turns, and to reduce defense.

Brave Frontier
Vengeance (Brave Burst): Mirfah attacks with a dark claw slash. 30% chance to curse enemies for 2 turns.
Geno-Vengeance (Brave Burst): Mirfah attacks with a X-shaped claw slash. 50% to curse enemies for 2 turns.
Demon Claws (Super Brave Burst): Mirfah leaps at his enemy and pummels him with his claws. In the last pummel, he sends the enemy away by launching them with his claws. 25% chance to curse enemies for 2 turns and ignores 15% of enemy's defense.
Dragonbone Gleam (Super Brave Burst): Mirfah converts all dark energy in a sphere and shoots it. Once it reaches a certain distance, it explodes and releases dark jaw-shaped projectiles that homes at the enemy. 35% chance to curse enemies for 2 turns and reduces defense by 20%.
Shadow Doom: Antenora (Ultimate Brave Burst): Mirfah's claws extend and grabs the enemy. He starts to fill them with all of his anger, despair and torment felt by being the last survivor. At the end, he raises his hands and smashes them into the ground, releasing a dark energy pillar. Curses enemies for 3 turns and reduces their defense by 75%.

Melina

BGM: Fizz still playing

JRDJdAH.png

Melina: Well, now I am excited for this! Hehe, this will be amazing.

g8aNoxJ.png

Melina: Go on ahead, I shall head back to the church before they think we just abandoned them.

Without any worriness, Melina just disappeared. The truth is that she transformed into crimson butterflies. Said beautiful insects flew back towards the church, in order to get Darkflare and the others.

7 minutes ago, NijikakuFan61 said:

Frank noticed the guards, and proceeded to pull out his camera in order to create a flash to blind them. If that worked, he'd pull out his pistol and shoot the guards, before turning around and shooting any guards behind him.

frank.png

I'm covered from both corners, you bastards!

The other 3 guards hadn't gotten to the other 2 Knight's. The 2 Knight's in the alley are temporarily blinded by the flash...

2 minutes ago, Agni Blackheart said:

Mirfah

Mirfah managed to defend himself but Tommy still got pierced by the blade.

izgwyhY.png

Mirfah: No!! TOMMY!!!

He began to relive his memories. Seeing his whole squad dying as he was the only one left alive. Abandoned by the Summoners' Hall, he never got a chance to ask for help neither to return to where he once belonged. Those memories brought rage towards his heart.

cbkVfbP.png

Mirfah: You... you... yOu BasTARd!!!

BGM: Cleric Beast -FalKKonE Remix- (Bloodborne)

A pillar of dark energy rose under Mirfah. It consumed him as his form began to change. Suddenly, he grew and he gained a new aspect... no. It'd be correct to say that he returned to what he once was.

l2GdE7i.png

Mirfah (?): AAAAAAAGHH!! I WILL KILL YOU!!! DESTROY YOU!!! ERADICATE YOU!!!

Hide contents

Mirfah (Demon)'s Skill List

Demon Mirfah fights mainly with his claws. He's slow and has a very low defense, but incredible attack power. He has no control on a fight, so he can't determine who's an ally and who's not. His speciality is to curse, which blocks the usage of special moves for a determined number of turns, and to reduce defense.

Brave Frontier
Vengeance (Brave Burst): Mirfah attacks with a dark claw slash. 30% chance to curse enemies for 2 turns.
Geno-Vengeance (Brave Burst): Mirfah attacks with a X-shaped claw slash. 50% to curse enemies for 2 turns.
Demon Claws (Super Brave Burst): Mirfah leaps at his enemy and pummels him with his claws. In the last pummel, he sends the enemy away by launching them with his claws. 25% chance to curse enemies for 2 turns and ignores 15% of enemy's defense.
Dragonbone Gleam (Super Brave Burst): Mirfah converts all dark energy in a sphere and shoots it. Once it reaches a certain distance, it explodes and releases dark jaw-shaped projectiles that homes at the enemy. 35% chance to curse enemies for 2 turns and reduces defense by 20%.
Shadow Doom: Antenora (Ultimate Brave Burst): Mirfah's claws extend and grabs the enemy. He starts to fill them with all of his anger, despair and torment felt by being the last survivor. At the end, he raises his hands and smashes them into the ground, releasing a dark energy pillar. Curses enemies for 3 turns and reduces their defense by 75%.

She slid back slightly from the transformation, but remained standing. She raised her shield and spear and entered a defensive stance. Despite his new appearance, she displayed absolutely no emotion.

2671a4df24.png

???: Target has increased power. Approaching with caution.

6 minutes ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

The other 3 guards hadn't gotten to the other 2 Knight's. The 2 Knight's in the alley are temporarily blinded by the flash...

Frank proceeded to pull out his pistol and shot the two knights. He then turned around and shot any knights that were behind him.

frank.png&key=3378516b45bb7e2cfe0036cd16

Eat lead, baby!

11 minutes ago, Agni Blackheart said:

Melina

BGM: Fizz still playing

JRDJdAH.png

Melina: Well, now I am excited for this! Hehe, this will be amazing.

g8aNoxJ.png

Melina: Go on ahead, I shall head back to the church before they think we just abandoned them.

Without any worriness, Melina just disappeared. The truth is that she transformed into crimson butterflies. Said beautiful insects flew back towards the church, in order to get Darkflare and the others.

"See you later then..."

Kirimuri passes by the bank and exchanges 40 silver coins for 100 Pompadillions before heading to the hangout a moment later. He approaches the counter and asks:

"Excuse me... I'd like to reserve one arena for a duel."

@Darkflare

6 minutes ago, NijikakuFan61 said:

Frank proceeded to pull out his pistol and shot the two knights. He then turned around and shot any knights that were behind him.

Eat lead, baby!

The two nights fell to the ground. Luckily...they were shot i the LEG BECAUSE FRANK DID NOT WANT TO KILL THEM! Since there wasn't any Knight's behind him...he shot a couple trash cans in the alley.

Dante and Joseph hear Frank fighting two of the guards, and can hear footsteps from not too far away, indicating more are nearby. They get closer to Frank's location, so they all can stick together.

9vuEVdX.png

Damn, it looks like they're catching up to us.

WYHM01N.png

Guess we ought to be prepared for another fight soon.

keC7VgF.png

It sure seems that way.

16 minutes ago, DuckMannnn said:

"Excuse me... I'd like to reserve one arena for a duel."

Female clerk: Oh, this is for registration. You should ask one of the robot maids for arena reservation. Just make sure to have your pass ready.

11 minutes ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

The two nights fell to the ground. Luckily...they were shot i the LEG BECAUSE FRANK DID NOT WANT TO KILL THEM! Since there wasn't any Knight's behind him...he shot a couple trash cans in the alley.

Frank turned back to his front, apologizing to any civilians that he had scared in the process.

Sorry!

Just now, Darkflare said:

Female clerk: Oh, this is for registration. You should ask one of the robot maids for arena reservation. Just make sure to have your pass ready.

"I haven't registered yet... guess I'll do it now. 40 Pompadillions I reckon?"

2 minutes ago, Mister Fael said:

Hearing the commotion of Frank's gunshots, Ludger and Hugh arrived at the scene as well.

iWzRJ6P.png

Hugh: Alright, where's the fire? And I don't mean it literally.

qJwkcqn.png

Ludger: We have company right?

Correct, sir. I was able to take down two guards before they could do any real harm.

Agni Artwaltz and Rokurou Rangetsu

BGM: Omen (Immaterial and Missing Power)

Agni went out of the room with his cup and saw Rokurou on the lounge, drinking sake. The room itself was completely oriental-styled, different from what he was used to.

k5Bkywr.png

Rokurou: Oh, rested already?

J5ATjeG.png

Agni: I already slept with the serum. Getting out of here is my priority.

Rokurou: Well, if you say so. Let's get moving then.

1CjflBL.png

Agni: Wait, we can't just simply go out and leave! They're going to come after us!

2X2EaxT.png

Rokurou: Oh... you're right. Well, we can just take them out with our weapons.

jM4oAr2.png

Agni: There are too many of them! Don't tell me you plan to take them all at once, Rokurou!

NJCCa9h.png

Rokurou: That's the exact idea I had! You don't have to worry, I can cover for us both.

Agni couldn't believe in what he just heard. Rokurou had actually no idea of how they could leave safely. Instead, he preferred to hack'n'slash until they were are the entrance.

HC2KBoo.png

Agni: *facepalm* Ugh, I can't believe you planned to take them all out at once...

qc3eNLB.png

Rokurou: Is that too much of a bad thing? It'll give us some action while we go.

iXkTeu8.png

Agni: Of course it is! I can't have yourself throwing out that you're commiting treason like it's normal! They go to the traitors first, then after the enemies! That's common sense!

wFwaZjK.png

Rokurou: I think you're doubting my skills and that's your excuse to not admit it.

bOWsHu2.png

Agni: No, I'm not! I just... c'mon, don't you wish to use those skills of yours on the stronger opponents instead of wasting them on mobs?

Since he knew discussing too logically with Rokurou wouldn't work, he went to points that interested the swordsman. He did thought that Agni's reasoning would make things unexciting, but went along, bothered.

6S3do8s.png

Rokurou: Ugh, fine. What is your suggestion?

J5ATjeG.png

Agni: Hmm... what do you normally eat, Rokurou? Do you tend to go hunting?

Il7T2Ke.png

Rokurou: Hell yeah I do! There's nothing better than hunting our own food. Well, it comes from monsters but I guess I don't care about that too. Plus, it helps me with my training.

gWVvHZT.png

Agni: Good. Then, it's settled.

Rokurou was unable to understand what was settled in all this. However, Agni didn't explain and just looked around the room. He saw that a guard left cuffs and a key for him to use, so he grabbed them, put the key in his pocket and locked his hands.

zzvLMum.png

Agni: There. It's going to hurt my wrists after this, but I'll endure it. The key's in my pocket as well

qc3eNLB.png

Rokurou: Hold it, what are you doing?

J5ATjeG.png

Agni: For this to work, I need to look as if I'm rendered useless. You'll tell the guards that you're going to use me as bait for your hunting, so instead of having me executed, I'll die there.

1P3csiV.png

Rokurou: Oh, I see. You want to convince them that we're not running away.

gWVvHZT.png

Agni: Yep. Now let's go. We don't have too much time.

Both left the house. Supposedly, Agni's plan is going to work against the guards and they'll be able to leave the slums. Rokurou wouldn't mind fighting, but that would turn to be problematic if it happened.

Mirfah

BGM: Cleric Beast -FalKKonE Remix- still playing

Mirfah walked slowly, leaving cracks on the ground as he walked forward. As he reached a close distance, he raised one claw..

Mirfah (?): VENGEANCE... VENGEANCE!!!

His claw was charged with dark energy as he went down at her, trying to attack her directly in the head.

Melina

The crimson butterfly cluster returned to the church, converged and she reappeared. There they still were.

3Gy2cus.png

Melina: Sorry for my abrupt leaving, but I had something to talk with Kirimuri. Is Emilia feeling better?

14 minutes ago, Agni Blackheart said:

Mirfah

BGM: Cleric Beast -FalKKonE Remix- still playing

Mirfah walked slowly, leaving cracks on the ground as he walked forward. As he reached a close distance, he raised one claw..

Mirfah (?): VENGEANCE... VENGEANCE!!!

His claw was charged with dark energy as he went down at her, trying to attack her directly in the head.

She raised her shield to block the strike, pulling her spear back in preparation for a counterattack. If her block succeeded, she would quickly thrust the weapon at his chest, aiming to cripple him quickly.

32 minutes ago, Mister Fael said:

Hearing the commotion of Frank's gunshots, Ludger and Hugh arrived at the scene as well.

iWzRJ6P.png

Hugh: Alright, where's the fire? And I don't mean it literally.

qJwkcqn.png

Ludger: We have company right?

37 minutes ago, Tony Redgrave said:

Dante and Joseph hear Frank fighting two of the guards, and can hear footsteps from not too far away, indicating more are nearby. They get closer to Frank's location, so they all can stick together.

9vuEVdX.png

Damn, it looks like they're catching up to us.

WYHM01N.png

Guess we ought to be prepared for another fight soon.

keC7VgF.png

It sure seems that way.

30 minutes ago, NijikakuFan61 said:

Correct, sir. I was able to take down two guards before they could do any real harm.

The 3 Knight's catch up to the group to find out their reinforments have been lowered...one Knight whispers into his communicator...

latest?cb=20100525015837

Send reinforments...

2 more guards respond and are on the way. One Knight cooks and tosses a grenade just out of Joseph's and Dante's reach and begins shooting at Frank. Another Knight roles a grenade at Joseph and begins shooting at Ludger. The third Knight roles a grenade between Hugh and Ludger.

1 minute ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

The 3 Knight's catch up to the group to find out their reinforments have been lowered...one Knight whispers into his communicator...

latest?cb=20100525015837

Send reinforments...

2 more guards respond and are on the way. One Knight cooks and tosses a grenade just out of Joseph's and Dante's reach and begins shooting at Frank. Another Knight roles a grenade at Joseph and begins shooting at Ludger. The third Knight roles a grenade between Hugh and Ludger.

Frank pulled out his pistol and used his enhanced speed to shoot the guard that was shooting at him. He proceeded to turn around and attempt to shoot any guards behind him, before turning back around and shooting any guards that were in front of him.

1 hour ago, Agni Blackheart said:

Melina: Sorry for my abrupt leaving, but I had something to talk with Kirimuri. Is Emilia feeling better?

f_by_duckmann18-dbk1a0q.png&key=e23ad1a5

"Aside from a headache, I am fine. Thanks for your concern."

ATFW2x0.jpg

"I would hold off on any other questions for now. I don't feel comfortable staying inside a broken down church for long. Might as well head back to my facility."

Flare looked over at Hinamori.

GSj1BsV.jpg

"Oh yes, you probably will want an escort back to where you were considering that idiot forgot that little detail when he brought you here."

8 minutes ago, NijikakuFan61 said:

Frank pulled out his pistol and used his enhanced speed to shoot the guard that was shooting at him. He proceeded to turn around and attempt to shoot any guards behind him, before turning back around and shooting any guards that were in front of him.

The Knight drops down to the ground and shots from the ground.