The Roleplay Paradise Redux: Fortis Novum Mundum

A person

10 minutes ago, NijikakuFan61 said:

tommy.png

B - b - but he's my new friend!

kyosuke.jpg

Lemme go before I put a bullet in your brain, goddamnit!

That somehow distracted Tommy as he thought just how a bullet would hurt him. Kyosuke fell face first to the floor, but got back up.

kyosuke.jpg

NICE JOB BREAKING MY FACE, DUMBASS!

Nemesis let out a sigh. More responsibility...she turned to Darkflare.

4f5a1db34e.png

Nemesis: Do you know where a hospital is? I guess he needs to get his face looked at...

Kiryu stood at the back of the room listening to the group talk. he seemed very intrigued by the info that Nemesis spoke of

nnldfIh.png-(hmm I knew this place was different but I never imagined I would be on another planet that just makes my head spin thinking about it)

He then started thinking about how the portals bought everyone here

nnldfIh.png-(now I can understand everyone else to an extent.....but why me? I don't even think I know why I'm here and besides.....those slums do intrigue me to an extent....I wonder if its anything like Kamurocho)

8 minutes ago, A person said:

Nemesis let out a sigh. More responsibility...she turned to Darkflare.

4f5a1db34e.png

Nemesis: Do you know where a hospital is? I guess he needs to get his face looked at...

kyosuke.jpg

N - no. Trust me, lady; I'm fine. I've been in worse situations. Excuse me for a second, won't you?

Kyosuke turned over to Tommy, ready to give him a full-out rant... until he noticed Tommy's guitar.

kyosuke.jpg

...is... is that a real guitar?

tommy.png

Tch... yeah... I've been playing this guitar for a lo -

kyosuke.jpg

OH MY GOD! You play an instrument too!?

tommy.png

...huh?

kyosuke.jpg

I PLAY THE DRUMS! I CAN'T BELIEVE I'VE FOUND ANOTHER PERSON THAT PLAYS AN INSTRUMENT! MAYBE WE COULD START OUR OWN BAND!

tommy.png

H - how did you just change moods so suddenly!?

XwwGMjH.png

Seraph: I see. In that case... Agni, have a look out on Mirfah.

gWVvHZT.png

Agni: OK.

m8elZBZ.png

Mirfah: Why me?!

cnXSWWb.png

Lize: You have a bad sense of direction and you're also a loudmouth.

cbkVfbP.png

Mirfah: Hey, I resent that!!

S0TmKJs.png

Lize: ... I need a silver tape. Does someone have a silver tape?

3Gy2cus.png

Melina: ... We are going to have a lot of troubles if we head there in a big group like this. I suppose. We should divide the group. A part of us goes to investigate the Northwest Candor and the other part goes to the audience.

yInrSG5.png

Seraph: Melina is right. Let's divide ourselves in two groups.

This was indeed an issue. But it was easily settled.

zzvLMum.png

Agni: I'm up for investigating the northwest.

JRDJdAH.png

Melina: I wish to continue the investigation of the town, so I shall head there.

6RQYOKJ.png

Mirfah: If you guys don't really want me meeting the king, I'll just go with Agni and Melina.

6bfoLUt.png

Lize: I will meet a king?! Oh my gosh, I'm so into this!!

K3UkWVg.png

Magnum: I-I hope I don't embarass myself too much.

Just now, Agni Blackheart said:

XwwGMjH.png

Seraph: I see. In that case... Agni, have a look out on Mirfah.

gWVvHZT.png

Agni: OK.

m8elZBZ.png

Mirfah: Why me?!

cnXSWWb.png

Lize: You have a bad sense of direction and you're also a loudmouth.

cbkVfbP.png

Mirfah: Hey, I resent that!!

S0TmKJs.png

Lize: ... I need a silver tape. Does someone have a silver tape?

3Gy2cus.png

Melina: ... We are going to have a lot of troubles if we head there in a big group like this. I suppose. We should divide the group. A part of us goes to investigate the Northwest Candor and the other part goes to the audience.

yInrSG5.png

This was indeed an issue. But it was easily settled.

zzvLMum.png

Agni: I'm up for investigating the northwest.

JRDJdAH.png

Melina: I wish to continue the investigation of the town, so I shall head there.

6RQYOKJ.png

Mirfah: If you guys don't really want me meeting the king, I'll just go with Agni and Melina.

6bfoLUt.png

Lize: I will meet a king?! Oh my gosh, I'm so into this!!

K3UkWVg.png

Magnum: I-I hope I don't embarass myself too much.

Nemesis sighed. With all of their excitement, she was almost certain that someone was going to mess up somewhere. And the thought alone of what would happen depressed her.

4f5a1db34e.png

Nemesis: I'll lead the group to the king...

3 minutes ago, A person said:

Nemesis sighed. With all of their excitement, she was almost certain that someone was going to mess up somewhere. And the thought alone of what would happen depressed her.

4f5a1db34e.png

Nemesis: I'll lead the group to the king...

tommy.png

OH BOY! LET'S GET GOING! I'M TIRED OF WAITING!

kyosuke.jpg

...I have a feeling that this is going to be an annoying friendship... just judging from your sheer excitement at the moment, it's just as likely that you act like this all the time.

edward.png

...just you wait...

kyosuke.jpg

Point proven.

RS8tb2E.png

Yui: Nice! I would want to listen to their music!

bVyGpiL.png

Yomi: (Great...Now my mood is gone for real...)

2 minutes ago, Agni Blackheart said:

yInrSG5.png

bVyGpiL.png

Yomi: It's universally agreed that we must not let Hugh Maxy Black go there...and since direct fighting isn't really for me, I'll go to the audience.

iWzRJ6P.png&key=3b397f84aceaebacf373d569

Hugh: Fine...I'll do the heavy lifting then...Yui, you're coming with me. I believe you would want to meet "Her" eye-to-eye. (If we ever get to meet Seila...)

sdlxk4H.png

Yui: R-Right.

i8la1Dd.png

Jude: Count me for the audience too.

3JI3PE6.png

Etomo: The castle sounds intriging...but I guess I'll settle for the slums...And Ryuko is coming with me.

2eaO6SL.png&key=95b571342858a9fe21e72937

Ryuko: I knew that you just can't live without me nearby.

ueJmYJ9.png

Etomo: Shut up!

f4XF5Sm.png

Hinamori: I'll go to the slums too...I believe I would be too nervous to meet such an important figure face-to-face.

1YPjR5B.png

Ludger: I'll be going to the slums too.

N5bqPjQ.png

I'll help investigate. Audience isn't very much my style.

JYnCQOF.png

I agree! Investigating sounds much more interesting.

mDW6lFS.png

Very well. I'll be part of the audience, then.

x6l5hdX.png

I'll join the audience as well.

e1ZGtLw.png

Alright, while you two do that, I'll join the other two with the investigation.

@Tony Redgrave @Mister Fael @Agni Blackheart @A person

2xZlwJX.jpg

Wow...that's some squad. Eleven people counting myself are headed to the Slum Village. I suspect word got out about my last visit. There's a chance that they'll think twice about attacking us this time....

ryusf3end3.gif

There's also a chance they'll be looking for retaliation. 

2xZlwJX.jpg

They never saw me leave my house In my current attire, so the may not recognize me. I'll play the background and hopefully we can avoid conflict as long as we don't behave to rash. 

01_mod06t.jpg

And don't worry Nemesis, I was kidding earlier. And even if we get into a scuffle, I'll hold back. There are a lot of innocent people in that neighborhood. 

ryusf3end3.gif

And contrary to popular belief, they aren't all bad...

01_mod06t.jpg

Let me know when you guys are ready.

The Warrior's Hangout - Lobby

The teams were already split. The number was more lenient towards the Investigation Team, while the Audience team seemed to have fewer people. Still, it could be better that way. After all, they could cause less attention in the castle.

yInrSG5.png

Seraph: Well, with all said, I am joining the audience.

pfgUEeM.png

Lize: (Perfect! Now I can now about Agni's details from his brother!)

K3UkWVg.png

Magnum: (O-Oh god, Lord Seraph will accompany me! I-I can't mess this up or else he won't forgive me!)

With everything settled, they were ready to leave at the directions they were supposed to go. But before that, Seraph went to Agni once more.

Seraph: Agni, can I talk with you?

bOWsHu2.png

Agni: Yeah, brother. What is it?

XwwGMjH.png

Seraph: Believe in the people you're walking with. Don't try to rush things alone and don't raise the white flag until things truly end.

zzvLMum.png

Agni: OK, I got it.

j1bRjU0.png

Seraph: And one more thing...

Without warning, Seraph kissed Agni's forehead. The boy's face went red because this was unexpected.

XwwGMjH.png

Seraph: I love you, Agni. Don't die on me.

HC2KBoo.png

Agni: ... I... I love you too, Seraph. I won't abandon you. It's the promise we made back then, when you took me in as your brother.

vjNwq4F.png

Seraph: Yeah. If you need me, just scream my name. It doesn't matter where you are, I'll go to you.

J5ATjeG.png

Agni: I... I will.

He gave Agni a last hug and went back to the Audience Team. On the back, Elizabeth was having a fan squeal moment.

OUcstR7.png

Lize: (Gawds, that was soooooo adoooooorable~!! I wanna hug him and do something like that too!!)

kpoP4cl.png

Magnum: Liz, what's wrong? Why you're holding your hands so close to your mouth?

i0OvZM3.png

Lize: Ah!!

9Pvg7r1.png

Lize: M-Magnum, you blockhead!! D-Don't interrupt my fantasy, OK?!

A4HADdU.png

Magnum: U-Uh, OK... (She's so weird...)

yInrSG5.png

Seraph: Well, let's depart. Lead the way, Nemesis.

While the other team was ready to leave, Agni still had its face completely red.

ZNfDanu.png

Agni: ...

izgwyhY.png

Mirfah: Agni, you're completely red. Do you have a fever?

rBSxR7a.png

Agni: I-It's nothing! C-C'mon, let's go!

6RQYOKJ.png

Mirfah: Huh... OK.

The heroes are splitting themselves into 2 groups, but Kirimuri feels that he isn't needed at the moment. Plus, he doesn't like being in a large crowd of people. He considers checking the abandoned church again to investigate the nun who had an unusual change of attitude.

more_portraits_i_guess_by_duckmann18-dbk"I don't think my presence is needed right now. I'll come back later in the evening."

He leaves the hangout, plugs his earphones into his ear and listens to music.

Now playing from Kirimuri's MP3 Player:

Kiryu contemplates what to do...but then it dawns on him he would probably be out of place in an audience with Royalty. he then turns to Kirimuri who seems to be ready to head out

MVTw6Kt.png-you going somewhere Kirimuri? mind if I tag along? there are a little too many people going to the slums as it is

MVTw6Kt.png-......also have you seen Morrigan? I cant find her she just disappeared on me haha

@DuckMannnn

4 minutes ago, Infinite Kyo said:

Kiryu contemplates what to do...but then it dawns on him he would probably be out of place in an audience with Royalty. he then turns to Kirimuri who seems to be ready to head out

MVTw6Kt.png-you going somewhere Kirimuri? mind if I tag along? there are a little too many people going to the slums as it is

MVTw6Kt.png-......also have you seen Morrigan? I cant find her she just disappeared on me haha

@DuckMannnn

more_portraits_i_guess_by_duckmann18-dbk"Sure, you can. I'm gonna head to this abandoned church. I haven't seen the bat-chick either, maybe she's busy... seducing people to steal their life essence?"

15 minutes ago, Agni Blackheart said:

yInrSG5.png

Seraph: Well, let's depart. Lead the way, Nemesis.

6nUIgBv.png

Yomi: (At least the sane people decided to go to the audience.) Well then Hughie, hope you don't miss me too much.

xsUSTrc.png

Hugh: Have fun and whatever.

2NKNNzg.png

Yui: Good Luck out there Doctor Mathis.

Ks1el7O.png

Jude: Thanks for the encouragment.

ATFW2x0.jpg

"Seraph."

Flare proceeded to throw the money pouch from earlier back to Seraph.

ATFW2x0.jpg

"You and your friends are going to need that money a lot more than I do especially since technically most of you are flat broke now. Sorry I can't do much, but my hands are tied. I'll try to keep tab of any information that I come across"

Flare looks at Tommy.

ATFW2x0.jpg

"Hey kid, if you see your photographer friend be sure to give this to him."

He proceeds to throw a smaller pouch to him.

5 minutes ago, Darkflare said:

Flare looks at Tommy.

ATFW2x0.jpg

"Hey kid, if you see your photographer friend be sure to give this to him."

He proceeds to throw a smaller pouch to him.

tommy.png

Very well, sir! I'll make sure my big bro gets this gift!

Tommy put the pouch in his pocket for safe keeping.

tommy.png

Well, guys, I'm just as ready as you are! Let's get going, shall we?

With everyone ready to go LightFlare addresses his comrades...

01_mod01.jpg

Looks like we're all set. Darkflare, take care of yourself...and Ren. We'll take take the bus across town. 

ryusf3end3.gif

Saraph...I've been dishing out Pomp's left and right. You think you could help these guys with the bus fare. I'll go half if need be...I'll understand either way.

01_mod06t.jpg

Regardless, we'll get dropped of on the outskirts of Slum Village. The area's is only part of Candor, but Candor as you can see is big and Slum Village still makes up about 1/4 of the city. So we got some ground to cover. I suggest that we break up into teams when we arrive. Cover more ground. Agni..

ryusf3end3.gif

I'm a soldier...but I'm don't consider myself a general. Any suggestions?

Investigation Team (Agni and Mirfah)

BGM: Lights, Camera, Action! (Sonic Mania)

As they walked towards a bus stop to take the ride towards the Slums, Agni though about Light's question.

HC2KBoo.png

Agni: Considering whta you said before about the fake guards, they'll try to attack us from all directions. We don't have a layout to do a tactic route either. Our best option is to divide into smaller groups when we arrive and try to hold the most of area as possible.

izgwyhY.png

Mirfah: And if those fake guards decide to attack us?

iXkTeu8.png

Agni: As much as I'd like to say "fight back at will", there are innocents in the town. We can't drag them to our mess.

J5ATjeG.png

Agni: Drive them out to the most open place as possible and engage them there. Even the smallest of the squares can help.

Agni sounded different. It's as if he managed to believe in himself more than before.

7qwXzNk.png

Mirfah: Heh... you look pretty different, Agni.

bOWsHu2.png

Agni: How so...?

6RQYOKJ.png

Mirfah: I dunno, you're speaking like a general now. I feel as I should respond with "Yes, sir!" or something like that.

ZNfDanu.png

Agni: Oh, stop it. And don't treat me like one either.

zzvLMum.png

Agni: We're on equal grounds here. I don't give orders, I give suggestions.

CxBOFel.png

Mirfah: Heh, if you say so.

Arriving at the door of the abandoned church, the door is still unlocked as the chains Kirimuri broke earlier is still lying on the ground.

portrait_edit_idk_by_duckmann18-dbjeko9.

Kirimuri: (Now, if my intuitions are correct...)

He kicks the door and makes it burst open, and he finds Emilia sitting on the altar of the abandoned church.

imageproxy_by_duckmann18-dbk3y1j.png

Emilia: "Aaaaah... my beloved friend is here. My Kami-sama must have answered to my prayers!"

more_portraits_i_guess_by_duckmann18-dbk

Kirimuri: "Hello again, Emi- wait, those aren't the eyes of the shy, innocent nun that I saw before. I assume you took control of her body from that hole in the wall?"

Emilia: "You figured it out already? I have to commend you for your thinking. Ohoho..."

f_by_duckmann18-dbk1a0q.png

Emilia: "I would have killed you right now, but there's something in you that piqued my interest. Join me in my conquest and I'll offer you power, fame, money and... my body."

Kirimuri: "Refuse. And fuck you. Ho. Fuck. You."

e_by_duckmann18-dbk1a0y.png

Emilia: "Why, you..."

Seeing that the possessed nun is prepared to kill, Kirimuri turns to Kiryu and asks him:

Kirimuri: "My friend, I'm going to need you to clear this area and avoid letting a civilian enter this place. I'll signal you to call for help from the others when needed..." @Infinite Kyo

more_battle_portraits____by_duckmann18-d

Kirimuri: "...I'll handle this bitch alone."

Emilia: "You think you can defeat me? Ohoho..."

Kiryu stares at the women and then turns back to Kirimuri

RSIRuxW.png-yeah sure fighting Yakuza is one thing but a murderous psycho nun is a bit out of my comfort zone....just don't get killed man

as Kiryu goes to leave he then says

RSIRuxW.png-just try not to kill her alright

he opens the door and goes out on to the street keeping an eye out for pedestrians wandering too close he then lights a cigarette and waits

@DuckMannnn

BGM: Sonny (2017) - Final Encounter

Both the nun and the black duelist prepares their battle stances. Kirimuri tries to come up with a plan as he begins to smolder:

Kirimuri: (A duel... But I gotta keep her alive without getting myself killed. It's going to be tricky.)

He charges relentlessly at the nun.

Kirimuri: "...Pss."

Both of them exchange blows for a moment. Kirimuri gains the upper hand as he successfully parries Emilia's attacks with his smoke-infused batons and retaliates with Combustion.

Emilia: "Tch. You should have taken my offer... what a shame. I'll gladly send you to Hell!"

The possessed nun shoots an angelic ray of light at the black assassin, but he slides down right before the ray hits him then he attempts to smash her shin with his sliding tackle. The nun tries to dodge but Kirimuri suddenly swings his batons at her feet and hits her ankles, which caused her to trip and fall down.

"Urgh..."

She barely gets up and prepares another attack. This time, Emilia radiates blinding holy light from her body, which blinds Kirimuri's eyes. He quickly retreats behind a pillar and hides behind the shadows.

Kirimuri: (I can't see shit if she keeps using that move...)

He throws a smoke bomb to create a smokescreen to cover an area from the holy light. The assassin proceeds to disperse himself and tries to get around Emilia, but her radiant light reveals his location immediately.

Emilia: "Useless! I can see you clear as day!"

She shoots another ray of light by surprise, this time it hits Kirimuri's left arm and stuns it completely.

Kirimuri: "Shit! I can't move my arm!"

Emilia: "Stay still and let me purge you from your sins..."

Emilia begins to charge even more heavenly light into her body, this time it glows as bright as the sun.

Emilia: "You shall receive the punishment from my Kami-sama!"

The abandoned church's window suddenly shines bright at the nun, who gains even more power to prepare for her ultimate move.

300px-Chartres_-_cath%C3%A9drale_-_rosac

Emilia: "My lord and saviour has granted me his power to cleanse your filthy, unholy demonic soul..."

"...Heaven's Judgment!"

A tremendous thunder of holy light shines through the window and heads to Kirimuri's location. The duelist tries to jump away but the hit radius was too large, thus impacting his body from waist to below.

Kirimuri: "Gah... now I can't move my legs..."

Emilia: *pant* "...Why...*pant*...are you still...*pant*... not dead yet..."

The nun prepares for the final blow and points her palm at the injured Kirimuri, charging for the finishing ray of light.

Kirimuri: (Guess I'll have to use this!) "Suck this, bitch!"

He pulls out his concealed snubbed revolver from his inner pocket and shoots a few rounds of stun ammo which immediately hits the possessed Emilia's ankles and knocks her off balance and fall down.

Emilia: "W-whoa!"

Kirimuri: (Now is the moment...)

Using all of his last energy, he performs Sublimation to approach the nun and use his right hand, of his only functional limb at the moment, to cover her face and infuse her lungs with anesthetic smoke.

Kirimuri: (Using 10 percent of my power should be enough to mess with her respiration and put her to sleep...)

Emilia: "G-gr-gargh! Let-me-g..." *faints*

The possessed nun faints after struggling to break free. However...

Kirimuri: "My whole body fucking hurts... I need to keep smoldering... Oh sh-" *faint*

The assassin succumbs to his injuries and becomes unconscious.