The Roleplay Paradise Redux: Fortis Novum Mundum

A person

15 hours ago, Agni Blackheart said:

Melina

BGM: Elegant Summer (Melty Blood)

The café's interior was beautiful and relaxing. It reminded her of how beautiful her dining hall was back at the Bariura Castle. Either way, she cut all ties with the royal family by betraying them, so that wasn't something important.

g8aNoxJ.png

Melina: I'd have some black tea, please. And thank you, Sir Kimimuri. (@DuckMannnn)

The elven barista nodded.

d0471e6c7c.png

Elven Barista: That will cost you a total of 5 Pompadillions.

Ryuko VS Jude - Final Round

Track: Receive You -Tech Trance Arrange-

Like a feroucious dragon, Ryuko was pressuring Jude once more, this time by using a more varied moveset. She could now use a different version of her dragon knuckle to send her foward while being able to recover faster from it when Jude blocked. She could also create more powerful shockwaves with her fists, much like Jude's Shattering Demon Fist. However, despite the odds stacked against him, Jude always kept his calm. Finding an opening on her attack string, he decided to attack.

6qywSS1.jpg

Jude: Frost Breaker!

Jude jumped in the air and then came down with his fist charged with Ice Spirit Arte. Ryuko then, did a long jump to distance herself from the attack and countered with a more powerful version of her Dragon Dive. Jude managed to block it, but Ryuko kept on attacking, forcing him on the defensive.

eiBLCux.png

Jude: Urgh...

375BhNL.png

Ryuko: ...

CyezOH1.png

Jude: (She's really making sure I won't get the egde this time...)

JVIMTb0.png

Jude: (Ryuko Oggy, an opponent that might not seem much thanks to her carefree and bratty attitude outside the battle, but during a battle, can really be effective when the chips are down.)

PVIt7Z0.png

Jude: (I need to force her to use her Trump Card...Then, I'll use "that" manuever.)

zSbq01N.png

Ryuko: You can't keep blocking forever!

6eVxNVO.png

Jude: (Alright then, It's all or nothing!!!) EX DRAGON SHOT!!! 

Finding another opening in her attacks, Jude did an double uppercut that sent her airbone. But, she quickly recovered and once again, did a punch that rocketed her to the ground. However, Jude anticipated that and backstepped away, then counter-attacked with a double punch that shot an image of a beast when he hit Ryuko, opening some distance between them.

eiBLCux.png

Jude: I won't let you get any closer.

djrxUZJ.png

Ryuko: (Is he starting to figuring me out again? He might as well anticipate my following attacks...)

RBIUuuZ.png

Jude: C'mon Ryuko, I thought you said that you were going to defeat me in this round.

375BhNL.png

Ryuko: (He's confident that he's going to keep distance...alright...) I was saving this move for Etomo...But I since she's more interested in Mr. Lightlamp....

Pcq1J78.png

Jude: (Is that supposed to be LightFlare?)

HAvISap.png

Ryuko: But she around to see THIS!!!

She punched the ground, however, instead of a shock wave, a bunch on light bolts spread out like a shockwave, forcing Jude to block. Then, she did another punch, this time, sending a wave of debris, pushing Jude away.

eiBLCux.png

Jude: (That must be it, her trump card.)

Ryuko did a third punch to the ground, sending a fiery shockwave this time, Jude kneeled in pain.

W3RRG7C.jpg

Ryuko: This is the end...EXPLOSIVE DRAGON'S FURY!!!

Covered in an aura of flames, Ryuko did a punch that rocketed her foward, ready to deal the finishing blow.

C6Ir59s.png

Ryuko: It's my win!

6eVxNVO.png

Jude: It's time!

However, her punch never connected. When move finished, Jude wasn't in front of her anymore. He had used his first Trump Card: Snap Pivot , A move where he almost instantly moves in opposition to his foe and circles around them.

Track: Progress

eiBLCux.png

Jude: My fists...

rHKfIeX.png

Ryuko: WHAT?

Jude kicks Ryuko away with ease, then he quickly closes in on her and follows with a five-hit combo.

CyezOH1.png

Jude: ...Will open...

He quickly moves behind her again and does another combo that sends her flying.

pU1vIyz.png

Jude: ...The heavens!!! Final Fury!!!

Then, he concentrats mana on his right fist and lunges foward, dealing the finishing strike.

TiQQeAJ.png

Ryuko: AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

With the last strike, she hits a wall and falls on the ground.

26 minutes ago, NijikakuFan61 said:

Frank nodded.

frank.png

Very well; bring them in.

Not soon after, both Ky and Kamui would join them.

DmC6Yk7.jpg

"I see now. A group picture between us three."

KEWa5fI.jpg

"It's true that we don't see each other so often. This will certainly help cherish this memory."

3 minutes ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

LightFlare parries again...

01_mod04t.jpg

(That's right, keep feeding them to me...)

So we're you...is that all you got?!

LightFlare moves within a couple of feet of Ren..

Ren walked closer to Light crossing her arms as she did still mantaining a confident composure.

4 minutes ago, Darkflare said:

Not soon after, both Ky and Kamui would join them.

DmC6Yk7.jpg

"I see now. A group picture between us three."

KEWa5fI.jpg

"It's true that we don't see each other so often. This will certainly help cherish this memory."

Frank smiled.

frank.png

Now then; let's get this picture through with, shall we? Maybe keep it into our mind so we can make it truly unforgettable?

Frank pulled out his camera, ready for his last assignment of the day.

21 minutes ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

01_mod06t.jpg

LightFlare throws a quick jab at Ren...

Ren dodged the jab, a sadistic smile could be briefly seen on her before she seemingly disappeared. It felt as if she had actually gone through him as Light's body suddenly stopped responding. She "reappeared" behind him as her hand was engulfed in her flames.

"Perish..."

She clenched her fist snuffing out the flames. At the same time, Light began to feel as if he was being burnt and sliced from the inside and out as he was violently attacked by Ren's flames.

32 minutes ago, NijikakuFan61 said:

Frank smiled.

frank.png

Now then; let's get this picture through with, shall we? Maybe keep it into our mind so we can make it truly unforgettable?

Frank pulled out his camera, ready for his last assignment of the day.

The three grouped up and did an individual pose that each believed showed their best qualities.

Agni Artwaltz VS Magnum Alexandria

BGM: Decisive Magic Battle ~ Fight it Out! still playing

The fight still seemed fierce as both didn't seem to give each other a fraction of time. Through magics and attacks, it seemed like their hits were destined to clash.

XzWs4Yz.png
Magnum: Haaah! *attacks with a left jab*
1CjflBL.png
Agni: Whoa! *quickly evades but loses balance*
MWtQ7MQ.png
Magnum: Let me help you fall!

With a sweep kick, Magnum took the remaining of Agni's balance and he fell. He tried to punch the ground, but the gunner was faster and got back up with a roll. Magnum gave pursuit, but Agni grabbed his fist and countered with a Hurricanarama.

ekXitMm.png
Agni: And off with you! *throws Magnum away*

*BGM fades*

dmRrQLN.png
Magnum: *hits the ground but quickly returns on foot* Agh! You're... still good with those grab counters.
zzvLMum.png
Agni: You thought otherwise? I may not look like it, but I haven't lost my touch on a physical fight!

BGM: Open War -Again- (Under Night IN-Birth Exe:Late)

XzWs4Yz.png
Magnum: Heh... have some of this then! *shoots with Ionic Discharge*

Agni slid under the sphere and ran after Magnum. He went for a another slide, but Magnum jumped over him.

W16rbvr.png
Magnum: Changing Paradigm to Saboteur!

His magic set has changed. Now, he could throw debuffs at Agni and make him weaker.

jM4oAr2.png
Agni: I'm not done yet! Black-
4biOTDt.png
Magnum: Deprotect!
1CjflBL.png
Agni: (He changed to Saboteur?!)

Agni generated a Shield, but he was caught at any rate. Magnum's Deprotect broke it and lowered his defense.

ZNfDanu.png
Agni: No... my GRD...!!
XzWs4Yz.png
Magnum: Time for the comeback! Ionic PuntI

Magnum's armor charged once again with electricity and he attacked Agni with a charged roundhouse kick. Because of Deprotect, Agni took even more damage than usual and was sent flying towards a wall.

Agni: Agh!!
bOWsHu2.png
Agni: *gets back on ground* Haah... haaah... *is grabbed* Ggh?!
MWtQ7MQ.png
Magnum: Time to say goodnight.

Holding Agni from behind, Magnum spin the fast as he could and send him to the sky with a dynamite swing.

W16rbvr.png
Magnum: This is it! Charge!

Magnum charged his armor with electricity without using any move. He waited for Agni to fall in the exact moment and used his move.

XzWs4Yz.png
Magnum: This victory is mine, Agni! Ionic Surge: 50% Engage!!

Magnum rammed at Agni once again, this time with more power behind it. The gunner angel ws sent flying again, this time towards a pillar. Once hitting it, he went back to the ground, but the object began to crumble.

ZNfDanu.png
Agni: ...!!

Soon, the pillar broke and fell upon Agni, covering him. He seemed completely defeated.

oaxHOiu.png
Magnum: Oh yeah! I won, haha! On your face, Agni!

Seraph Artwaltz

From the outside, Seraph spectated the whole battle. He was impressed at how Magnum was fast to attack Agni, reacting to his brother's superior speed.

yInrSG5.png

Seraph: (Magnum sure is strong. His movements are completely powerful and his Paradigms are combined especially for his physical combat techniques. Even if Agni's faster, he managed to get time enough to react through brute force.)

P9sJKE1.png

Seraph: (But I'm sure Agni will make a comeback. He never gives up, even when odds are against him.)

27 minutes ago, Darkflare said:

The three grouped up and did an individual pose that each believed showed their best qualities.

Frank took the picture.

MEANWHILE, WITH TOMMY...

BGM: Today

tommy.png&key=68498bda113b8d2cde96ac4c7e

I think today might be the greatest day I've ever had... I've made so many friends, done so many things to help people... how could it be better?

Meanwhile, a mysterious person, sitting fairly close to where Tommy was, noticed him.

???: I think I've found who I've been looking for... time to plan my goal...

MEANWHILE:

As Kiryu gets a soda out of a vending machine he thinks for a second

li4YqZ3.png-(was it really right to take money from those guys I beat up? well they did try and roll me its not like I had any money on me in the first place and it doesn't look like they needed it hah)

Kiryu headed towards the warriors hangout having asked people for directions before hand he hopes he just finds it

eH8rSFR.png-(hmm apparently I have to register to get into this place it must be an awesome place.....although I cant help but wonder where Morrigan went she could of at least told me where she was going oh well its not like she cant handle herself she is a demon afterall)

Kiryu continues walking while drinking his soda then notices a unique looking building In the distance

eH8rSFR.png-that must be it

Kiryu walks up to the building and throws his empty soda can in a trash bin outside the front door then he proceeds to walk through the door

2 hours ago, Darkflare said:

Ren dodged the jab, a sadistic smile could be briefly seen on her before she seemingly disappeared. It felt as if she had actually gone through him as Light's body suddenly stopped responding. She "reappeared" behind him as her hand was engulfed in her flames.

"Perish..."

She clenched her fist snuffing out the flames. At the same time, Light began to feel as if he was being burnt and sliced from the inside and out as he was violently attacked by Ren's flames.

01_mod04t.jpg

GUAAAHHH!

LightFlare felt severe pain and coughed out a bit of blood as he turned around and said as he coughed...

01_mod06t.jpg

...worth it...

Without another word, LightFlare unleashes his massive LightFlare Cannon as Ren stood mere inches away. Not only does LightFlare gather energy from deflected attacks, he can even us the pain inflicted to his own body to increase his chi output. Thus, he knew the only way to get close and take enough damage would be to put himself in serious harms way. The result... A mega energy wave...right to Ren's face....

2 hours ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

01_mod04t.jpg

GUAAAHHH!

LightFlare felt severe pain and coughed out a bit of blood as he turned around and said as he coughed...

01_mod06t.jpg

...worth it...

Reveal hidden contents

Without another word, LightFlare unleashes his massive LightFlare Cannon as Ren stood mere inches away. Not only does LightFlare gather energy from deflected attacks, he can even us the pain inflicted to his own body to increase his chi output. Thus, he knew the only way to get close and take enough damage would be to put himself in serious harms way. The result... A mega energy wave...right to Ren's face....

A barrier forms at the edge of the arena to absorb Lightflare's attack preventing collateral damage to the facility.

As Light finishes his move, he is suddenly grabbed by the throat and thrown to the ground, Ren quickly putting her heel on his chest.

Ren_Onodera_zps5226a061.png&key=abb86c92

(He won't be defeated with just that...)

...worth it...

(Gathering this much energy at once...)

Ren throws herself to the side at the last moment to dodge the Lightflare cannon.

"I'll give credit where it's due. If you would have kept it simple in the end instead of trying to be flashy, you might have actually had a chance."

A barrier forms at the edge of the arena to absorb Lightflare's attack preventing collateral damage to the facility.

As Light finishes his move, he is suddenly grabbed by the throat and thrown to the ground, Ren quickly putting her heel on his chest.

Hide contents

(He won't be defeated with just that...)

...worth it...

(Gathering this much energy at once...)

Ren throws herself to the side at the last moment to dodge the Lightflare cannon.

"I'll give credit where it's due. If you would have kept it simple in the end instead of trying to be flashy, you might have actually had a chance."

01_mod06t.jpg

Uhh...! I should have known to you...this wasn't a sparring match...because to you...

ryusf3end3.gif

...every match is life or death...

With her heel pushing into his chest he quickly applies a triangle hold on her leg while hooking her ankle underneath his armpit. He then flips her too the ground backward smashing her face while simultaneously snapping her ankle. 

ryusf3end3.gif

You're not going anywhere...

While still holder her broken ankle, LightFlare initiates a V-Trigger sending electricity through Ren's body. He holds the other hand up towards Ren...

ryusf3end3.gif

Sorry....

LightFlare repeatedly blasts Ren with his now charged Light Burst attack.

7 hours ago, Darkflare said:

ATFW2x0.jpg

"Don't stray too far."

frank.png

Very well.

BACK WITH TOMMY...

tommy.png

...eh... what could possibly ruin such a perfect day?

Tommy got a tap on the shoulder. He proceeded to scream at the top of his lungs because he sure as hell wasn't expecting that.

???: Good job, kid; I think you just ruined my hearing for a whole week.

As Flare finished analysing the photos, he was approached by one of the mecha maids. It didn't take him very long to know the reason for it...

GSj1BsV.jpg

Ah shit...

2 hours ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

01_mod06t.jpg

Uhh...! I should have known to you...this wasn't a sparring match...because to you...

ryusf3end3.gif

...every match is life or death...

With her heel pushing into his chest he quickly applies a triangle hold on her leg while hooking her ankle underneath his armpit. He then flips her too the ground backward smashing her face while simultaneously snapping her ankle. 

ryusf3end3.gif

You're not going anywhere...

While still holder her broken ankle, LightFlare initiates a V-Trigger sending electricity through Ren's body. He holds the other hand up towards Ren...

ryusf3end3.gif

Sorry....

LightFlare repeatedly blasts Ren with his now charged Light Burst attack.

Ren was ready to let Light go. She would be satisfied with her performance, acknowledge him as worthy prey and go to recover with a nice cup of tea. But much like Light's warrior pride didn't allow him to give up his actions awakened her Huntress' pride. Through sheer will, Ren endured the blows grabbing him by the neck with both hands. She didn't hide her intentions, if Light didn't knock her out NOW, she would cook him alive.

At the same time, one of the mecha maids bursted into the arena as she proceeded to try and pry the two apart from each other.

2 minutes ago, Darkflare said:

As Flare finished analysing the photos, he was approached by one of the mecha maids. It didn't take him very long to know the reason for it...

GSj1BsV.jpg

Ah shit...

Frank looked confused at why Flare had said that.

frank.png

Hmm? What seems to be the problem, sir?

The Aftermatch

Track: Delight In Victory

D4Plk0H.gif

Jude: Whew...Haven't had this much fun since the Xian Du Coliseum.

9qeDMnt.png

Jude: Hey Ryuko...Are you okay in there?

The girl slowly gets up, still perplexed  at how Jude managed to dodge her attack.

NxFZedQ.png

Ryuko: Kurgh...What? How? Just...the heck?

vHMTbp7.png

Jude: Here, I'll heal you up!

375BhNL.png

Ryuko: Keep it to yourself...This fight isn't over yet...I have yet something else to show you!

UXWUWbx.png

Jude: What?

Track: Crudelis et Magnificus

Ryuko: TAKE THIS! MY PRIDE AND GLORY! BATTLE GOD URSULA!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Suddenly, Ryuko's body shined brightly until it was just a white sillhouete, then, it started to grow into something that was three times her size. The light subsided, a giant robot stood in front of Jude, ready to crush him with a flurry of punches of astounding speed. It was indeed Ryuko's true hidden Trump Card, one she would never use at official competitions due to the regulations. The robot sent out an almighty roar, ready to deal the finishing blow...

Track: Stolen Materia

But it was all an illusion, there was no robot and no shine, it was all in Ryuko's imagination, she just stood in place doing a "power-up" pose.

Pcq1J78.png

Jude: Um...Was something supposed to happen?

eAdRR13.png

Ryuko: ....

TiQQeAJ.png

Ryuko: Yeah...I got nothing...

She kneeled in defeat, asking herself why she couldn't summon her robot.

Vj00Mae.png

Ryuko: Weird...Ursula never failed me before...

UExFBai.png

Jude: Um...

mV1Atxg.png

Ryuko: You win this one Doc...I was wrong about you...You're not creepy because you're a perv....You're just always so perfectly calm...It's super creepy.

Pcq1J78.png

Jude: How's that even worse?

CdpPdSr.png

Ryuko: Anyway, I'll beat you next time when I figure out a way to summon Ursula again.

Llvdi4X.png

Jude: I-I see...I'll be looking foward to it...

He helps Ryuko get up and then, they both leave the arena. Of course, Ryuko had a newfound respect for Jude, with most of her antagonism against him gone.

13 minutes ago, Darkflare said:

GSj1BsV.jpg

Ah shit...

Hide contents

Ren was ready to let Light go. She would be satisfied with her performance, acknowledge him as worthy prey and go to recover with a nice cup of tea. But much like Light's warrior pride didn't allow him to give up his actions awakened her Huntress' pride. Through sheer will, Ren endured the blows grabbing him by the neck with both hands. She didn't hide her intentions, if Light didn't knock her out NOW, she would cook him alive.

At the same time, one of the mecha maids bursted into the arena as she proceeded to try and pry the two apart from each other.

LightFlare puts his arms down and reasons with Ren...

2xZlwJX.jpg

Ren...you've proven yourself to me. You've proven yourself to everyone. I know you're a "hunter"...but this was not a hunt. I have no ill will against you. This fight is over...I did not come here to permanently injure or even kill ANYONE! So...

LightFlare is noticeably angry and begins speaking threw clenched teeth...

ryusf3end3.gif

...take your hands of me now or I might call upon power that no one in this building INCLUDING MYSELF...wants to witness...

The usually light blue aura surrounding LightFlare's body begin to be included with a purple hue..

As Kiryu walks through the city in awe of how huge it is he then makes his way towards the sounds of a fight happening

6zUnD4g.png-(damn this place is huge I'm not used to places like this Kamurocho sure as hell didn't have anything like thi-

Kiryu's train of thought was cut off when he saw the fight occurring between Lightflare and Ren

VSrHyxV.png-(woah this is getting a bit too intense.....id better stay back)

45 minutes ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

LightFlare puts his arms down and reasons with Ren...

2xZlwJX.jpg

Ren...you've proven yourself to me. You've proven yourself to everyone. I know you're a "hunter"...but this was not a hunt. I have no ill will against you. This fight is over...I did not come here to permanently injure or even kill ANYONE! So...

LightFlare is noticeably angry and begins speaking threw clenched teeth...

ryusf3end3.gif

...take your hands of me now or I might call upon power that no one in this building INCLUDING MYSELF...wants to witness...

The usually light blue aura surrounding LightFlare's body begin to be included with a purple hue..

Despite his pleas, Ren didn't seem to respond at all. The Mecha Hisui was in between the two still trying to pull them apart without hurting them further but this proved to be difficult.

III9azA.jpg

"Hisui, knock her out!"

The order received, the mecha maid grabbed Ren by her head.

MechHisui-1.png&key=6df0507faf72f800c77a

"My apologies, Ren-sama."

She proceeded to deliver a headbutt toward Ren knocking her out cold as the mecha maid grabbed her before she fell over.

Despite his pleas, Ren didn't seem to respond at all. The Mecha Hisui was in between the two still trying to pull them apart without hurting them further but this proved to be difficult.

III9azA.jpg

"Hisui, knock her out!"

The order received, the mecha maid grabbed Ren by her head.

MechHisui-1.png&key=6df0507faf72f800c77a

"My apologies, Ren-sama."

She proceeded to deliver a headbutt toward Ren knocking her out cold as the mecha maid grabbed her before she fell over.

LightFlare watches as the resilient Ren fell without a word...he calms down..

2xZlwJX.jpg

Darkflare, I'm truly sorry about what just happened. I was a bit reluctant to accept he challenge in the first place. I knew she wouldn't stop until I almost killed her...but I thought maybe I could reason with her. Guess I was wrong. Be a pal and show me to a medic to tend to my wounds. After that I guess I'll grab a bite to eat. Maybe watch a fight or two.. Heh.

Melina

3Gy2cus.png

Melina: *sigh* Very well. If you wish so much to know...

Melina, even if she was sitting, bowed graciously back at Kimimuri. She felt as she had no way to escape around him and making enemies right now would be dangerous to her.

g8aNoxJ.png

Melina: I am the Sixth Princess of the Bariura Kingdom, Melina. I am the leader of the Intelligence Division and an expert in assassination since I was 7 years old. Before I transported here, I left my home with my uncle Chrome. Our world currently is in a cataclysmic war, since the gods have decided to purge the entirety of mankind. My family stood back to defend the kingdom... and I left. I have no intention to hold ties with Bariura anymore.

JRDJdAH.png

Melina: And no, my intention to secure a safe route was not different than yours. Despite I am a traitor, I have no goal of making enemies out of anyone in the group.

44 minutes ago, Agni Blackheart said:

Melina

3Gy2cus.png

Melina: *sigh* Very well. If you wish so much to know...

Melina, even if she was sitting, bowed graciously back at Kimimuri. She felt as she had no way to escape around him and making enemies right now would be dangerous to her.

g8aNoxJ.png

Melina: I am the Sixth Princess of the Bariura Kingdom, Melina. I am the leader of the Intelligence Division and an expert in assassination since I was 7 years old. Before I transported here, I left my home with my uncle Chrome. Our world currently is in a cataclysmic war, since the gods have decided to purge the entirety of mankind. My family stood back to defend the kingdom... and I left. I have no intention to hold ties with Bariura anymore.

JRDJdAH.png

Melina: And no, my intention to secure a safe route was not different than yours. Despite I am a traitor, I have no goal of making enemies out of anyone in the group.

Kirimuri stays silent for a while after hearing Melina's story.

portrait_edit_idk_by_duckmann18-dbjeko9."(She's being honest... Guess I won't have to worry about getting my throat slit by a shady purple loli during my sleep. Better keep my eyes on her, still...)

more_portraits_i_guess_by_duckmann18-dbk"I see. It must have been hard to be forced to fight since your young age just to ensure your people's survival. Especially when you're fighting against sky wizards. If that happened to me, I would have fled as well."

portrait_edit_idk_by_duckmann18-dbjeko9."...Since you told me your story, I should tell you mine as well just to be fair. Now, where do I start..."

more_portraits_i_guess_by_duckmann18-dbk"I live in this certain nation. Most of us just call it Kingdom. Currently, there's a civil war happening between the 4 factions and the Council, due to famine, poverty, corruption, territorial disputes, crimes and stuff. I came from the South-Eastern faction, Da'kong. A humid, tropical and poor land. My family was somewhat rich, so my early days of life weren't too hard. Out of the 5 fighting factions, we're the least aggressive in the war. Since the Council were busy cajoling, bribing and soliciting the greedy governors here."

portrait_edit_idk_by_duckmann18-dbjeko9."When I was 16... My family decided to move to the capital thinking that we'll get better protection there, due to an outbreak of crimes in Da'kong. While we were on our way, some bandits and mercenaries hired by the governors of Da'kong found us and killed my family. Took everything I had. I was the only survivor after narrowingly escaping from their grasp. Then one day, they found me again and I tried to hide in a cave. Suddenly, a black cloud engulfed me. The next thing I knew is that I can emit and control smoke. Then I slaughtered them all, one by one. Next, I changed my identity. Went to the capital and joined the ranks, so I can slowly destroy this irresponsible type of government from the insides. On a starry night, I went into a dungeon to explore and hunt beasts to hone my skills and look for materials and treasures... Then I got automatically transported here."

He takes a large sip of frappucino from his cup after finishing his story.

more_portraits_i_guess_by_duckmann18-dbk"Well, that's it. I guess you can say that we're in a somewhat similar situation, except that you chose to leave while I chose to stay and fight. Now, we should probably head back to the group as soon as I finish this nice ol' frapp'.