The Roleplay Paradise Redux: Fortis Novum Mundum

A person

1 minute ago, NijikakuFan61 said:

tommy.png

If you had been dropped head-first onto Earth from a million lightyears away, wouldn't you be stupid as well?

db406c2ff7.png

Nemesis: I would probably be dead, or, rather, would prefer to be dead, but, that's beside the point.

She sent a glare at Mirfah.

b0f9435a84.png

Nemesis: Don't let this happen again, Mirfah, or next time, you'll get more than just a mouthful, understood?

7 hours ago, Agni Blackheart said:

Melina

g8aNoxJ.png

Melina: I do not think the guards will like us both, looking at the city from the roofs. Let us remain on the ground. If we cannot find anything, we might as well return to the others.

portrait_edit_idk_by_duckmann18-dbjeko9."Sure. The least we can do is to take a stroll around the city and note down some notable places. We can still check the sewers though, but maybe we should only use it as a last resort. Perhaps I can invite you for a cup of tea after this. I need to rest my back on a chair too."

Being somewhat tired of his recurring back pain, Kirimuri plugs an earphone to his right ear and begins to listen to music. He picks a song that fits well with the current weather:

Elizabeth Bathory and Mirfah

6RQYOKJ.png

Mirfah: ...

S0TmKJs.png

Lize: Heh. You should be ashamed of yourself. Such ridiculous attitude... why, I do really think that you are-

Mirfah: I've been listening to you ramble about my errors on and on... about how I'm a dumbass and how I was dead wrong about getting lost...!

BGM: Forma tumultuosa somnii (Puella Magi Madoka Magica Portable)

cbkVfbP.png

Mirfah: WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO JUDGE ME LIKE THAT?!

6bfoLUt.png

Lize: ...!!

Mirfah: Yeah, I got lost! SO WHAT?! I never stepped here before, all those damn buildings are big as hell and this whole town looks like a damned maze!! You're right, I got distracted with the scenery and separated myself from the group...! BUT THAT WAS AN ACCIDENT!! IT HAPPENS!!

cnXSWWb.png

Lize: Decided to play the dramatic brat right now? Wow, I'm glad I'm not your mother. I would be so embarrassed right now.

Mirfah: SHUT UP, YOU ANNOYING PINK PIECE OF SHIT!!

6bfoLUt.png

Lize: What the-

m8elZBZ.png

Mirfah: All you do is judge others, but have you looked yourself at the mirror?! You're a goddamn freak!! And you dare to call yourself a "Heroic" Spirit?! A noble?! The only thing that's noble about you are those diamonds on your legs, BECAUSE YOU'RE A MISERABLE FAILURE AS A PERSON!!

XKTYLcT.png

Lize: How dare you...

If Elizabeth and Nemesis were both angry at him, all that judgment has pissed off Mirfah. He was no longer at the point of control, as he would just ramble and speak. Even Tommy, who was trying to defend him, wasn't spared...

6RQYOKJ.png

Mirfah: Friends?! FRIENDS?! What are you, stupid?! All of them... they think you're a NUISANCE!! Or is that colorful world of yours something completely beautiful for you to ignore that?!

cSQa1zJ.png

Lize: M-Mirfah, quiet down!! I know he's a little different, but-

cbkVfbP.png

Mirfah: I'M NOT TALKING TO YOU!! PIPE DOWN!!

9Pvg7r1.png

Lize: Honestly, this little...

After this, he finally turned to Nemesis. She and Elizabeth have been badmouthing him all this time, so he wanted to make sure he wouldn't just stay quiet about this.

m8elZBZ.png

Mirfah: And lastly, you. What are you, Ms. Perfect?! Do you excel on everything just so you can look down on every mistake of others?! Of course you are, SINCE YOU JUST SCREAM AT EVERY SINGLE HELLISH POINT SOMEONE DOES!! IF IT'S DIFFERENT FROM THE WAY YOU ACT, IT'S NOT GOOD?! TO HELL WITH THAT!!

Furious, he turned his back at them and began to walk alone. He didn't even care if he was going in the wrong direction again, as long as they weren't near him and someone else would come after him, it'd be fine.

cbkVfbP.png

Mirfah: I take back what I said. I'd prefer to be lost at this point than being found by you. If you're so unhappy to have wasted your precious time looking for me, then don't worry. IN THE NEXT TIME, DON'T COME AFTER ME!! IF I'M IN DANGER, LET ME DIE FOR WHATEVER YOU CARE!!

AE78giF.png

Lize: You... you UNGRATEFUL LITTLE BRAT...!!

Agni Artwaltz and Magnum Alexandria

H9wesqT.png

Agni: There are some loud screams... is it a commotion?

Rwnd5mD.png

Magnum: I don't know, but the voices sounded a little familiar.

HKlOvnC.png

Agni: I'm going to check it and I'll be right back. Don't follow me, I'll be fine.

Agni walked towards the direction the whole screams came. He was a little worried because of the familiarity of the voices so he sped up his steps.

2 minutes ago, Agni Blackheart said:

6RQYOKJ.png

S0TmKJs.png

Lize: Heh. You should be ashamed of yourself. Such ridiculous attitude... why, I do really think that you are-

Mirfah: I've been listening to you ramble about my errors on and on... about how I'm a dumbass and how I was dead wrong about getting lost...!

cbkVfbP.png

6bfoLUt.png

Mirfah: Yeah, I got lost! SO WHAT?! I never stepped here before, all those damn buildings are big as hell and this whole town looks like a damned maze!! You're right, I got distracted with the scenery and separated myself from the group...! BUT THAT WAS AN ACCIDENT!! IT HAPPENS!!

cnXSWWb.png

Lize: Decided to play the dramatic brat right now? Wow, I'm glad I'm not your mother. I would be so embarrassed right now.

6bfoLUt.png

cbkVfbP.png

Mirfah: All you do is judge others, but have you looked yourself at the mirror?! You're a goddamn freak!! And you dare to call yourself a "Heroic" Spirit?! A noble?! The only thing that's noble about you are those diamonds on your legs, BECAUSE YOU'RE A MISERABLE FAILURE AS A PERSON!!

XKTYLcT.png

If Elizabeth and Nemesis were both angry at him, all that judgment has pissed off Mirfah. He was no longer at the point of control, as he would just ramble and speak. Even Tommy, who was trying to defend him, wasn't spared...

6RQYOKJ.png

Mirfah: Friends?! FRIENDS?! What are you, stupid?! All of them... they think you're a NUISANCE!! Or is that colorful world of yours something completely beautiful for you to ignore that?!

cSQa1zJ.png

cbkVfbP.png

9Pvg7r1.png

After this, he finally turned to Nemesis. She and Elizabeth have been badmouthing him all this time, so he wanted to make sure he wouldn't just stay quiet about this.

cbkVfbP.png

Mirfah: And lastly, you. What are you, Ms. Perfect?! Do you excel on everything just so you can look down on every mistake of others?! Of course you are, SINCE YOU JUST SCREAM AT EVERY SINGLE HELLISH POINT SOMEONE DOES!! IF IT'S DIFFERENT FROM THE WAY YOU ACT, IT'S NOT GOOD?! TO HELL WITH THAT!!

Furious, he turned his back at them and began to walk alone. He didn't even care if he was going in the wrong direction again, as long as they weren't near him and someone else would come after him, it'd be fine.

cbkVfbP.png

Mirfah: I take back what I said. I'd prefer to be lost at this point than being found by you. If you're so unhappy to have wasted your precious time looking for me, then don't worry. IN THE NEXT TIME, DON'T COME AFTER ME!! IF I'M IN DANGER, LET ME DIE FOR WHATEVER YOU CARE!!

AE78giF.png

Nemesis remained silent. One less party member to deal with to her. She placed a hand upon Lizzy's shoulder after he left.

94a8369d8f.png

Nemesis: If he wants to be alone, that's fine; he can be alone for as looooong as he wants! I'm not going to waste anymore time with him if he doesn't want to be around us; I have my own things to take care of, anyway. 

She started to walk off, but turned back towards them.

de1283b471.png

Nemesis: I'll meet up with you two back at the Warrior's Hangout, okay?

5 minutes ago, Agni Blackheart said:

6RQYOKJ.png

S0TmKJs.png

cbkVfbP.png

6bfoLUt.png

cnXSWWb.png

6bfoLUt.png

cbkVfbP.png

XKTYLcT.png

6RQYOKJ.png

cSQa1zJ.png

cbkVfbP.png

9Pvg7r1.png

cbkVfbP.png

cbkVfbP.png

AE78giF.png

Agni Artwaltz and Magnum Alexandria

H9wesqT.png

Agni: There are some loud screams... is it a commotion?

Rwnd5mD.png

Magnum: I don't know, but the voices sounded a little familiar.

HKlOvnC.png

Agni: I'm going to check it and I'll be right back. Don't follow me, I'll be fine.

Agni walked towards the direction the whole screams came. He was a little worried because of the familiarity of the voices so he sped up his steps.

Mirfah's insults at Tommy were so harsh that he went onto his knees and started crying.

tommy.png

O - on the bright side, f - for my help, will I still be able to know more about Agni's marriage?

But before Nemesis could fully leave, Elizabeth held her arm strongly.

9Pvg7r1.png

Lize: N-Nemesis... can I ask you a favor...? Hold me... and don't let me go... because...

AE78giF.png

Lize: *takes out lance in range* I WILL SKEWER THIS DAMNED PIECE OF SHIT!!

cbkVfbP.png

Mirfah: *grips on dual blades* I'M ON IT!! TO HELL WITH THOSE GUARDS, NOTHING WILL PLEASE ME MORE THAN CUTTING YOU DOWN!!

Melina

JRDJdAH.png

Melina: My, my, I would love to. Consider your invitation accepted.

3 minutes ago, Agni Blackheart said:

9Pvg7r1.png

Lize: N-Nemesis... can I ask you a favor...? Hold me... and don't let me go... because...

AE78giF.png

cbkVfbP.png

Mirfah: *grips on dual blades* I'M ON IT!! TO HELL WITH THOSE GUARDS, NOTHING WILL PLEASE ME MORE THAN CUTTING YOU DOWN!!

Tommy used the opportunity when Mirfah was distracted to sneak up on him from behind, before attempting to hold onto him from behind in an attempt to calm him down.

tommy.png

Calm down before I have to smash you on the head with my guitar.

9 minutes ago, Agni Blackheart said:

9Pvg7r1.png

AE78giF.png

cbkVfbP.png

Melina

JRDJdAH.png

719caea925.png

Nemesis: SHIT!

She quickly wrapped her arms around Lizzy and pulled her back, panning her head to glance at Tommy and his situation.

1f90edde09.png

Nemesis: Tommy, pin him down! If we slip up and let them go, I think there's going to be more than one person lying in a pool of their own blood!

3 minutes ago, A person said:

719caea925.png

Nemesis: SHIT!

She quickly wrapped her arms around Lizzy and pulled her back, digging in her coat for some sort of rope or twine.

1f90edde09.png

Nemesis: Tommy, pin him down! If we slip up and let them go, I think there's going to be more than one person lying in a pool of their own blood!

tommy.png

Got it!

Tommy proceeded to slam Mirfah from behind back-first, before lying on his back.

tommy.png

Stay down before I smash you on the back with my guitar.

Agni Artwaltz, Elizabeth Bathory and Mirfah

XKTYLcT.png

Lize: It's just... gonna be one skewer... one single skewer...!!

m8elZBZ.png

Mirfah: Gah! Let me go! Let me go!!

Agni: ... Can you all please explain what's going on?

When they looked, Agni had arrived. He, like both entangled, seemed furious.

6bfoLUt.png

Lize: A-Agni...!!

Mirfah: Geh...!!

Mirfah used the distraction to break himself free from Tommy's grasp and got up quickly. Agni ignored them and walked towards him.

HKlOvnC.png

Agni: ... Mirfah.

cbkVfbP.png

Mirfah: What?! Are you going to judge me too?! Are you going to say that I'm wrong too?! WELL THEN, BE MY GUEST!! AFTER ALL, I'M JUST A BRAT, RIGHT?! FOR YOUR INFORMATION, YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A-

He was interrupted by a fist, going right on his face. Mirfah felt the pain, but the anger was dwindling.

izgwyhY.png

Mirfah: Gah...!!

BGM: Song of the Ancients -Popola- (NieR: Gestalt)

Li64rVY.png

Agni: I have only three things to say to you. First... you're right. You're a brat. Look at you, screaming like an idiot, causing all this turmoil for nothing. I don't think I have to say that your little bickering would have caused us even bigger problems.

Mirfah: B-But...!!

3LeQs0K.png

Agni: Second... I'm not here to judge you, say that you're wrong or anything. I fully understand that you got lost. It's normal, this city is a maze. It's the first time we stepped in here and this is so different that distractions are inevitable. And lastly...

Agni went towards him once again. Mirfah was ready for another fist, but Agni just put his hand on the shoulder.

9nQshRO.png

Agni: ... I'm glad that nothing happened to you while being lost. It may not matter to you, but I was worried.

6RQYOKJ.png

Mirfah: Agni... I'm... I'm sorry.

Agni gave him a nod and began to walk back towards the direction he came. He gave them a look, still serious.

HKlOvnC.png

Agni: Lize, Nemesis and Tommy. I'm not the leader in this party and this might seem bossy from me, but I want an explanation of what happened here once we arrive at the destination.

cSQa1zJ.png

Lize: A-Agni, look... it's just that...

AJv1N88.png

Agni: If our teamwork is so faulty like this, there has to be something I can do for making it better, even if slightly. This error was for me to learn that I must be more attentive to you all, instead of going on as if everything's fine. If I overlooked this, I'm sorry.

i0OvZM3.png

Lize: I-It's not your fault, it's-

Agni: Let's get going. I don't want to keep them waiting too much for me to return.

Agni continued to walk back. Elizabeth and Mirfah, who were both enraged a second ago, fell silent and followed him. They knew how wrong they were and the trouble they caused... after all, Agni seemed really mad. At them and at himself.

1 minute ago, Agni Blackheart said:

XKTYLcT.png

m8elZBZ.png

6bfoLUt.png

Mirfah used the distraction to break himself free from Tommy's grasp and got up quickly. Agni ignored them and walked towards him.

HKlOvnC.png

cbkVfbP.png

Mirfah: What?! Are you going to judge me too?! Are you going to say that I'm wrong too?! WELL THEN, BE MY GUEST!! AFTER ALL, I'M JUST A BRAT, RIGHT?! FOR YOUR INFORMATION, YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A-

He was interrupted by a fist, going right on his face. Mirfah felt the pain, but the anger was dwindling.

izgwyhY.png

Li64rVY.png

Agni: I have only three things to say to you. First... you're right. You're a brat. Look at you, screaming like an idiot, causing all this turmoil for nothing. I don't think I have to say that your little bickering would have caused us even bigger problems.

3LeQs0K.png

Agni: Second... I'm not here to judge you, say that you're wrong or anything. I fully understand that you got lost. It's normal, this city is a maze. It's the first time we stepped in here and this is so different that distractions are inevitable. And lastly...

Agni went towards him once again. Mirfah was ready for another fist, but Agni just put his hand on the shoulder.

9nQshRO.png

Agni: ... I'm glad that nothing happened to you while being lost. It may not matter to you, but I was worried.

6RQYOKJ.png

Agni gave him a nod and began to walk back towards the direction he came. He gave them a look, still serious.

HKlOvnC.png

Agni: Lize, Nemesis and Tommy. I'm not the leader in this party and this might seem bossy from me, but I want an explanation of what happened here once we arrive at the destination.

cSQa1zJ.png

AJv1N88.png

Agni: If our teamwork is so faulty like this, there has to be something I can do for making it better, even if slightly. This error was for me to learn that I must be more attentive to you all, instead of going on as if everything's fine. If I overlooked this, I'm sorry.

i0OvZM3.png

Agni: Let's get going. I don't want to keep them waiting too much for me to return.

Agni continued to walk back. Elizabeth and Mirfah, who were both enraged a second ago, fell silent and followed him. They knew how wrong they were and the trouble they caused... after all, Agni seemed really mad. At them and at himself.

Nemesis looked on silently, taking note of him and his actions.

cd181951e2.png

Nemesis: (So, they all seem to listen to him as though he's some kind of...deity...and they follow him like sheep. Just what is their relationship with him? It seems to be something beyond a mere friendship...I suppose I'll have to find out later.)

With that, she turned away and walked off, intent on finding what she wanted within the city.

13 hours ago, Agni Blackheart said:

Melina

JRDJdAH.png

portrait_edit_idk_by_duckmann18-dbjeko9."Nice. Let's walk around for a bit before we head to a cafe."

Not far from the duo, a chained door of an apparently abandoned church caught Kirimuri's eyes.

Image result for chained door

portrait_edit_idk_by_duckmann18-dbjeko9."This might be a little bit obvious to be a decent hiding spot, but it's worth checking out."

He proceeds to channel smoke into his staff and smashes the chains. The doors burst open wide as soon as the chains falls down and lands on his bag which he placed under the chains in order to reduce noise, then reveals a deserted space inside the church.

Related image

portrait_edit_idk_by_duckmann18-dbjeko9."I don't really believe in sky wizards, but his followers can build nice things sometimes."

At the corner of the church, a hole can be found on an unstable wall.

Image result for hole in a wall

portrait_edit_idk_by_duckmann18-dbjeko9."(Hmm... I could try breaking this rugged wall but I don't know what's behind it... Plus, the noise may alert the guards.)"

The group of knights eventually reach their destination and enter inside. They are greeted by the owner who was expecting them. The knights break formation and spread out allowing visibility to their VIP.

LuXkfPB.png

"Didn't think you would be the kind that needed security like this."

DmC6Yk7.png

"True, but the other kings as well as some of my subordinates were particularly insisting."

LuXkfPB.png

"I don't think I will ever get over the fact that one day you suddenly became king."

DmC6Yk7.png

"It's not a position that I was willing to accept. Of course, you didn't arrange this meeting of ours just to talk about my status as royalty, right?"

LuXkfPB.png

"Of course not. It's been a long time, I think it was time for a meeting between old comrades. I can only imagine what you must have went through just to be able to stop by here."

Flare eyed the group of knights Ky came with, noting one that didn't seem to belong with them.

LuXkfPB.png

"Well well, now this is a surprise. I didn't expect you to be here as well, Tokinomiya."

KEWa5fI.png

"I must agree that our meeting was a bit of a surprise to me as well. But fate decreed that we would meet again today."

DmC6Yk7.png

"After we planned our meeting, I had received a call from Kamui. I suggested to her to come along with me. Naturally, I helped take care of the arrangements with the Ministry so she could come."

ATFW2x0.png

"It's a shame that Mai couldn't come either. A reunion of our former team's elite swordsmen..."

DmC6Yk7.png

"If my memory serves right, she's studying to be a veterinary, correct? I don't imagine she would have much of a break to visit."

KEWa5fI.png

"Although, I wouldn't mind seeing the others again. It always sets my heart at ease to see old friends."

GSj1BsV.png

"For a moment there it seems you're not worried about..."

KEWa5fI.png

"After all these years, I have begun to believe your theories regarding my duty."

DmC6Yk7.png

"The thousand year guardian finally able to live life as a normal girl. No, that's not right. Even if you won't go back to your slumber, you're not the type to simply cease being a guardian."

LuXkfPB.png

"All right all right. Let's cut that discussion short. I would invite you both to my office to continue our conversation, but I'm expecting other guests."

DmC6Yk7.png

"Other guests?"

LuXkfPB.png

"Ah, this requires a bit of explanation. You see..."

on a bench next to a 24 hour convenience store Kiryu sits and smokes one of his cigarettes and Morrigan walks up to him after wandering around

eM8rIod.png-my you are still here aren't you curious as to what this city holds?

M1O0aXT.png-well I'm not really that interested....we could go to that "warriors hangout" place although this city is like a maze I don't really wanna get lost

eM8rIod.png-but getting lost Is half the fun you really need to stop being so stiff get into a fight or something

QXWS7Vg.png-eh that wouldn't be a good idea.....also are you feeling better or something?

BSuha0N.png-YES actually thanks for asking as soon as I entered the city my head wasn't spinning haha weird huh

QXWS7Vg.png-that is weird......I guess we aren't gonna get anything done sitting here lets move

Kiryu got up from the bench and him and Morrigan started walking down the street as they did the passed some street thugs making a loud commotion

M1O0aXT.png-(heh I didn't know the gutter trash were in this part of town I better not get involved)

{they continued on as they were passing them and unknowingly walking toward the slums}

9 hours ago, Agni Blackheart said:

XKTYLcT.png

m8elZBZ.png

6bfoLUt.png

HKlOvnC.png

cbkVfbP.png

izgwyhY.png

Li64rVY.png

3LeQs0K.png

9nQshRO.png

6RQYOKJ.png

HKlOvnC.png

cSQa1zJ.png

AJv1N88.png

i0OvZM3.png

Tommy was doing the same, following Agni... until he got distracted by a nearby store that had tickled his fancy.

Image result for cd store

tommy.png

...give me a second, please.

Tommy pulled out a bag from his pocket and walked into the store, fully intent to buy as many albums as he could.

As they walked, Tommy got distracted once again, going into a CD store.

S0TmKJs.png

Lize: *sigh* I'm gonna go fetch Tommy-

HKlOvnC.png

Agni: I'll talk to him. You three can go ahead to the meeting point. The others are already there.

6bfoLUt.png

Lize: But Agni-

AJv1N88.png

Agni: Look, just leave this to me and go. I won't take long.

6RQYOKJ.png

cSQa1zJ.png

Lize: ... OK.

They kept walking, unsure of how he was. Did the tension disappear or was he still angry at them? Either way, Agni went after Tommy to convince him to move along.

2K5drcq.png

Agni: Tommy, we need to go now. We can buy CDs later, OK?

Melina

Melina was curious about this church and her thoughts were exactly like Kimimuri's. Because it is abandoned, it can be a good hiding point for them. But something still bothered her.

3Gy2cus.png

Melina: Hmm... this is rather peculiar. In a town so beautiful like this, why did they decide to abandon the church? Except for the unstable wall with the hole, everything seems in good condition.

7 minutes ago, Agni Blackheart said:

S0TmKJs.png

HKlOvnC.png

Agni: I'll talk to him. You three can go ahead to the meeting point. The others are already there.

6bfoLUt.png

AJv1N88.png

6RQYOKJ.png

cSQa1zJ.png

They kept walking, unsure of how he was. Did the tension disappear or was he still angry at them? Either way, Agni went after Tommy to convince him to move along.

2K5drcq.png

Tommy's bag was filled to the brim with CDs.

tommy.png

But I have to finish paying for them!

Tommy handed the clerk 200$.

tommy.png

Alright, now we can go!

1 hour ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

@OxyontheWolf

LightFlare and the Knight crept by the soldiers...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCAwx2cz_1WzZ_H6NksLG

My friend, I hope this unbelievable ability of yours lasts little longer. We're getting close...

f7f881fd3b1206126ac3a77d267d0d16--the-ha

LightFlare could see his house about a block away...

901bfefd72.png?width=194&height=250 Excelsior! it means we're close! the Phase Locket works like wonders!

Percival opened his mouth too soon, the Phase Locket ran out of magic to function with, giving away the heroe's location, the Guards ran to them

latest?cb=20100525015837 (gasps, and brings out a communicator) Mayday! Mayday! Charlie24 to Bravo13, Charlie24 to Bravo13, do you copy? do you copy? I've found the suspects! awaiting dispatch orders!

f9eac2d40a.png?width=273&height=250 (brings out his shovel) oh for the love of Gawain riding a one-legged pony...Lightflare, brace yourself, this will get rowdy

BGM: Art Through Adversity

1 hour ago, Agni Blackheart said:

Melina

Melina was curious about this church and her thoughts were exactly like Kimimuri's. Because it is abandoned, it can be a good hiding point for them. But something still bothered her.

3Gy2cus.png

Melina: Hmm... this is rather peculiar. In a town so beautiful like this, why did they decide to abandon the church? Except for the unstable wall with the hole, everything seems in good condition.

portrait_edit_idk_by_duckmann18-dbjeko9."Beats me. I'm gonna take a look inside this h-"

Image result for goeniko"E-Excuse me..."

A shy, young but beautiful nun suddenly appears behind the duo. 

Image result for goeniko"T-this is actually a restricted area. May I ask both of you to leave right now...?"

portrait_edit_idk_by_duckmann18-dbjeko9."My apologies. We're just sightseers, Ms..."

f_by_duckmann18-dbk1a0q.png"Please call me Emilia."

portrait_edit_idk_by_duckmann18-dbjeko9."Alright, Ms. Emilia. We'll leave right now. May I request to have a look inside this hole? It seems like there's something behind it."

f_by_duckmann18-dbk1a0q.png"A hole? Hmm..."

Emilia proceeds to take a look inside the hole. Something suddenly flashes in front of her eyes and stunned her for a short while.

portrait_edit_idk_by_duckmann18-dbjeko9."Er... is something wrong?"

E by DuckMann18"...Uh, what? No, no, no. Everything is fine."

The staff-wielder peers inside the hole with curiosity, but all he could see was nothing, apart the pitch-black shadow. He even tried to poke his staff inside it but the only thing that came out was dust.

portrait_edit_idk_by_duckmann18-dbjeko9."Aw... We're leaving then. It was a pleasure to meet you. Let's go, Melina."

F by DuckMann18"Goodbye..."

The young nun observed the duo exiting the place. Unbeknownst to both of them, the flashing light inside the hole has corrupted her will...

e_by_duckmann18-dbk1a0y.png"..."

1 hour ago, Agni Blackheart said:

S0TmKJs.png

HKlOvnC.png

6bfoLUt.png

AJv1N88.png

6RQYOKJ.png

cSQa1zJ.png

2K5drcq.png

Melina

3Gy2cus.png

Annoyed.png alright...Tommy's done with purchases? we cannot lose more time than the one we've lost, and besides, what even is he buying?

((Deleted my previous post, because Mirfah's situation was dealt with a single punch, and sending Yui there would be just wasting time.))

Yomi's Side - Streets of Candor

6nUIgBv.png

Yomi: (You know...I kinda like the weather over here.)

iaI4sZu.png

???: What do you mean the shipment dissapeared?

She hears a rather familiar voice in a upset tone.

sUb70oo.png

???: Look, Yurgen will have your ass as well if we don't have that shipment until the end of the week. We've made some great deals over here and we don't want to betray their trust, so hurry up with that. *hangs up the phone*

u1TWpfx.png

???: Seriously, what the heck is happening?

mqZ85un.png

Yomi: You seem a little nervous with something, Mister Alfred.

2uZ7YJo.png

Alfred: Huh? How do you...

iaI4sZu.png

Alfred: Wait...have we met before?

UW5OFdj.png

Yomi: Just for a while...but if you don't remember, it's totally fine. Anyway, It seems like you know the existence of this city too.

iaI4sZu.png

Alfred: Yeah, I've been here before I went to Rieze Maxia. I know there's this place called Warrior's Hangout, and that's what made me remember it.

6nUIgBv.png

Yomi: Oh yeah...you have more experience in this business than I do.

u1TWpfx.png

Alfred: I quit that though.

9Lk3Xsd.png

Yomi: I've heard you did...But...can you really adapt?

iaI4sZu.png

Alfred: I'm not sure, but that won't stop me from trying. And you?

6nUIgBv.png

Yomi: I have to keep wearing a mask for the rest of my life...If I ever want to live a normal one.

Yomi starts walking away, but then stops in her tracks.

kJAGvsw.png

Yomi: Well then...good luck on whatever you're doing right now...Oh yeah, Doctor Mathis is in this city with that Kresnik guy.

V63CZ8T.png

Alfred: I'm not surprised...Mister Honor Student likes to put his nose where it doesn't belong.

pUgsIKR.png

Alvin: Tell him that Alvin is in the vicinity.

GN9JQh7.png

Yomi: Sure, I'll make sure to tell him.

1 hour ago, OxyontheWolf said:

901bfefd72.png?width=194&height=250 Excelsior! it means we're close! the Phase Locket works like wonders!

Percival opened his mouth too soon, the Phase Locket ran out of magic to function with, giving away the heroe's location, the Guards ran to them

latest?cb=20100525015837 (gasps, and brings out a communicator) Mayday! Mayday! Charlie24 to Bravo13, Charlie24 to Bravo13, do you copy? do you copy? I've found the suspects! awaiting dispatch orders!

f9eac2d40a.png?width=273&height=250 (brings out his shovel) oh for the love of Gawain riding a one-legged pony...Lightflare, brace yourself, this will get rowdy

BGM: Art Through Adversity

LightFlare clenches his fists together and an aura bursts from his body...

4852326-ryu+epic+beard+1.jpg

Looks like we got ourselves a STREET FIGHT! That's fine by me! It just so happens...

ryusf3end3.gif

...I'M AN EXCELLENT STREET FIGHTER!

LightFlare takes a defense stance, ready to dart in either direction...

latest?cb=20100525015837

There were 4 guards. The first guard pull his rifle pointing at The Knight to fire at him...

3 hours ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

Hide contents

LightFlare clenches his fists together and an aura bursts from his body...

4852326-ryu+epic+beard+1.jpg

Looks like we got ourselves a STREET FIGHT! That's fine by me! It just so happens...

ryusf3end3.gif

...I'M AN EXCELLENT STREET FIGHTER!

LightFlare takes a defense stance, ready to dart in either direction...

latest?cb=20100525015837

There were 4 guards. The first guard pull his rifle pointing at The Knight to fire at him...

48743e771b.png?width=194&height=250 (jumps above the guards, avoiding the fight) surely, we can talk this, right?

latest?cb=20100525015837 (shoots at Lightf) 

48743e771b.png?width=194&height=250 no? alright, I tried (uses his Propeller Dagger to fly to close quarters with one of the guards attacking him and hits the man's rifle, breaking it)

latest?cb=20100525015837 alright! focus fire on the Fighter! he seems to be more of a threat than the gardener! (shoots at him alongside another guard)