A person

The Roleplay Paradise Redux: Fortis Novum Mundum

Recommended Posts

The number of people who got transported here confuses Kirimuri. He thought to himself that he should leave the group for a moment to scout the city.

portrait_edit_idk_by_duckmann18-dbjeko9."Everybody... I'm going to leave you guys for while to look around. Don't worry, we'll see each other soon. That back massage can wait."

He proceeds to go into the backstreets, looking for possible shortcuts and escape routes in case if anything happens.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Candor City Exploration

 

Seeing how things were progressing, Melina went to Kimimuri. His idea was excellent for her to gather information about the town's layout. It was something she always did, being a member of an intelligence squad.

 

g8aNoxJ.png

Melina: I suppose I shall accompany you, Sir Kirimuri. Looking for exits might be a good idea in case of emergencies.

 

In the meanwhile, Magnum took Agni and Lize towards Light and Nemesis. Knowing that if they sticked around Tommy and Mirfah the questioning wouldn't stop, this was a chance to escape from their curiosity.

 

t4MR8V6.png

Magnum: Light, Nemesis, might we accompany you?

AJv1N88.png

Agni: ...

cnXSWWb.png

Lize: Brighten up, Agni! It'll be fun! I'll even buy you new clothes on the way!

2K5drcq.png

Agni: N-No, I'm fine. Really, don't worry. Let's go.

9nQshRO.png

Agni: (Light... I'm sorry that I lied to you about Melina. It's just that...)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Agni Blackheart said:

Candor City Exploration

 

In the meanwhile, Magnum took Agni and Lize towards Light and Nemesis. Knowing that if they sticked around Tommy and Mirfah the questioning wouldn't stop, this was a chance to escape from their curiosity.

 

t4MR8V6.png

Magnum: Light, Nemesis, might we accompany you?

AJv1N88.png

Agni: ...

cnXSWWb.png

Lize: Brighten up, Agni! It'll be fun! I'll even buy you new clothes on the way!

2K5drcq.png

Agni: N-No, I'm fine. Really, don't worry. Let's go.

9nQshRO.png

Agni: (Light... I'm sorry that I lied to you about Melina. It's just that...)

Nemesis nodded her head.

 

de1283b471.png

Nemesis: It's better if we make sure as many people as possible know where to find the meet up place if we're going to stick together, so sure!

 

The mention of purchasing clothes reminded Nemesis of something important; they probably had an entirely different currency here! Internally, she started to panic. Hopefully, she could find a way to get money in this unknown city easily, otherwise, she was going to be doing the same thing she did back in her normal world...which reminded her of something else important; her background! It was too late to talk about it now, though. She let out a sigh, and waited for LightFlare to move. She would get a chance to talk about it eventually.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As Morrigan and Kiryu enter Candor city Kiryu cant help but feel overwhelmed

 

naKAQj6.png-this city is freaking huge it makes Kamurocho look tiny in comparison

nXcbxvb.png-so what was this kamurocho place like? it sounds interesting

{Kiryu folds his arms and tries to explain}

XPuC18X.png- -well interesting is one way to put it Yakuza families are fighting for power and there are thugs and criminals everywhere.....but they do have nice food and it may be corrupt as hell but its where the Dojima family is located so I don't have much of a choice

z3ECaHv.png-haha that sounds fun maybe I should visit one day and you could show me around also you said you were part of a family too? so your a yakuza hmm interesting do you have any proof though?

{Kiryu starts to take off his jacket and suit}

upVnU7a.jpg-is this enough proof?

9kKHJBk.png-my that is solid proof I love the design by the way

{Kiryu puts his shirt and jacked back on}

naKAQj6.png-lets have a look around town although I don't have any money its still a huge city there could be something interesting going on although lets take the mecha maids advice and not stray too much all right

{they continue to walk through the street they were currently on observing the shops and buildings}

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Joseph and the three heroic spirits follow the others as they enter the city. Much like the rest, they are admiring the scenery as they walk through it.

 

JYnCQOF.png

Nice! Now this is more my style!

 

9UDp3O6.png

It seems like these cities just keep getting bigger and bigger every time I return. This place is certainly nothing like what I used to live in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Agni Blackheart said:

Candor City Exploration

 

Seeing how things were progressing, Melina went to Kimimuri. His idea was excellent for her to gather information about the town's layout. It was something she always did, being a member of an intelligence squad.

 

g8aNoxJ.png

Melina: I suppose I shall accompany you, Sir Kirimuri. Looking for exits might be a good idea in case of emergencies.

portrait_edit_idk_by_duckmann18-dbjeko9."Sure. Do you want to lead the way?"

 

The omnipresent foggy weather, although not too dense and doesn't affect his vision at the moment, worries the man in black.

 

portrait_edit_idk_by_duckmann18-dbjeko9.(If the weather gets ugly, this wave of fog will surely impair everyone's visibility. It could aggravate the situation if someone raided this place during that time and you don't know where to go. Even though the security here is almost perfect, I should still find some shortcuts just in case...)

 

The castles around him were too tall to be reached, so jumping over walls isn't possible. Finding a shortcut proved to be challenging for Kirimuri. Luckily, he noticed a sewer in the middle of the street. The black assassin proceeds to approach it and remove the cap. He gazes into the sewer and declares:

 

portrait_edit_idk_by_duckmann18-dbjeko9."If you can't go up... then why not go down instead?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

 

2 hours ago, Agni Blackheart said:

Candor City Exploration

 

Seeing how things were progressing, Melina went to Kimimuri. His idea was excellent for her to gather information about the town's layout. It was something she always did, being a member of an intelligence squad.

 

g8aNoxJ.png

Melina: I suppose I shall accompany you, Sir Kirimuri. Looking for exits might be a good idea in case of emergencies.

 

In the meanwhile, Magnum took Agni and Lize towards Light and Nemesis. Knowing that if they sticked around Tommy and Mirfah the questioning wouldn't stop, this was a chance to escape from their curiosity.

 

t4MR8V6.png

Magnum: Light, Nemesis, might we accompany you?

AJv1N88.png

Agni: ...

cnXSWWb.png

Lize: Brighten up, Agni! It'll be fun! I'll even buy you new clothes on the way!

2K5drcq.png

Agni: N-No, I'm fine. Really, don't worry. Let's go.

9nQshRO.png

Agni: (Light... I'm sorry that I lied to you about Melina. It's just that...)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCAwx2cz_1WzZ_H6NksLG

Actually you go on ahead. But here take this...

 

*LightFlare hands Agni a piece of paper and an envelope*

 

This is the address to The Warrior Hangout. And some cash for a bus. There's one now...

 

The-all-electric-version-of-the-iconic-d

A bus pulls up to a near by bus stop...

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCAwx2cz_1WzZ_H6NksLG

Just give them the address and you're on your way. I'll catch up to you later. I gotta take a detour but tell Darkflare that I'm coming personally to give him a bit hug. LOL!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCAwx2cz_1WzZ_H6NksLG

Nemesis! Take care of the group for me. You're in charge! Lucina... Be good. Lol! Later everyone!

 

With that, LightFlare turns around and starts to walk down the street...

 

ryusf3end3.gif

...glancing menacingly at Melina as he walked by...

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

mqZ85un.png

Yomi: Well now...I guess I'll go "sightseeing" too.

bDAWZz9.png

Hugh: Eh?

UW5OFdj.png

Yomi: That was my plan from the start. Don't worry, I won't go pick any unecesary fights and I won't head northwest.

RS8tb2E.png

Yui: I see...Have fun Yo-Yo Mi!

xsUSTrc.png

Hugh: Do your thing and whatever...don't forget to bring a map.

kJAGvsw.png

Yomi: I will.

u0t4woQ.png

Yui: Well, I believe the rest of us wants to head to this Warrior's Hangout as well right?

jgtOVG1.png

Hinamori: *nods*

1YPjR5B.png

Ludger: Sure!

3uLSyrv.png

Yui: Okay then...Let's go!

 

     Yui and Ludger's group joined Nemesis and signalled the bus while Yomi goes to a random direction.

 

LZfnkNm.png

Yomi: (Well then...Assuming neither of them was captured by this unknown force, the only place Seila Lilly Yellow and Julius Will Kresnik would be able to hide in this city without being bothered by bounty hunters is at northwest...Of course, I'm not going there and this is just a baseless hunch.)

nEcjUt3.png

Yomi: (Oh yeah, I should compare notes with those two who decided to explore the area as well when I'm done.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6ad7a63043.png?width=210&height=250 This place...is unlike any city I've ever seen...it's far more advanced than anything...although it's nice to know traditions are kept sometimes (looks at an old hat shop)

 

Happy.png I like it, the architecture here is gorgeous, reminds me a lot of a world Magio and I visited...Nebula M78 was it?...man I felt like an ant there...

 

6ad7a63043.png?width=210&height=250 how so, Lucina?

 

Happy.png well, the people there is gigantic, it's amazing a couple of mere humans were welcome there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Candor City

 

Melina

 

3Gy2cus.png

Melina: While I do agree that it is an effective escape route, we must be wary of whatever could live down there. I have a firm belief that we will not get out in an emergency without a surprise, whether it is from our pursuers or unwanted attacks from below.

 

She looked around, seeing the layout of the whole city. It was really big, with many building. She began to think how to transform this city in a maze in case of an raid.

 

g8aNoxJ.png

Melina: The city has a big layout, even though we do not have any details about its formation. We could definitely see which buildings are more viable to become hiding spots.

B6v914L.png

Melina: The fog is a risk we can have advantage... it can be useful for us to sneak around without being detected, but at the same time leaves us open for eventual attacks as well.

 

Agni Artwaltz, Magnum Alexandria and Elizabeth Bathory

 

As they walked around, the whole view was a little astounding. They were headed to the Warrior's Hangout, as Lightflare gave them the directions to reach it. But that didn't meant that sightseeing never happened.

 

XFdnR3J.png

Agni: This is really a big city... Kinda surprises me that things like this exists.

t4MR8V6.png

Magnum: It's kinda like a maze. If not for Light's directions, we would get lost easily.

cnXSWWb.png

Lize: By the way, I do think this place is crowded too. There are SO many people that I can't even count!

HKlOvnC.png

Agni: You were planning to count the population? I bet it's around five millions.

pfgUEeM.png

Lize: Wow? Five million?! That sort of number is perfect for a public show!

QKcJuQa.png

Magnum: Wait, do you sing?

 

She gave him a firm and proud nod. Elizabeth loved to sing even if it's while she's battling. She desires to be a famous idol, one that captivates the public eloquently.

 

Rwnd5mD.png

Magnum: How weird...

6bfoLUt.png

Lize: What's so weird of me singing?! Do you have something against it?!

Magnum: I just... can't imagine you singing. It feels... weird...

S0TmKJs.png

Lize: Do you have anything to say about me except the word "weird"?

2K5drcq.png

Agni: I wouldn't mind to hear it.

OUcstR7.png

Lize: ... I-I guess I can sing later... when we're alone...

XFdnR3J.png

Agni: I didn't hear the last part, Lize. Could you repeat it?

eJZBoSt.png

Lize: F-Forget it, it's nothing important!

 

Lize fell silent while hiding her face. Agni scratched the back of his head, while Magnum was wondering about her.

 

t4MR8V6.png

Magnum: (Did she really fell high over heels for Agni? That's... so weird...)

AJv1N88.png

Agni: That aside, where do you think Light went?

Magnum: Dunno. Maybe he'll meet us there.

HKlOvnC.png

Agni: Melina went with Kimimuri. And Mirfah... wait...

XFdnR3J.pngQKcJuQa.png

Agni and Magnum: Where is he?!

 

Mirfah

 

Unfortunately, Mirfah went alone into the streets. Eventually, he ended up being lost.

 

6RQYOKJ.png

Mirfah: Crap, I think I'm lost... I should've paid attention to the others instead of walking around...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Agni Blackheart said:

 

HKlOvnC.png

Agni: Melina went with Kimimuri. And Mirfah... wait...

XFdnR3J.pngQKcJuQa.png

Agni and Magnum: Where is he?!

Tommy popped up into the screen.

 

tommy.png

Maybe I could be of assistance!

 

Tommy paused suddenly, then looked down at the ground in shame.

 

tommy.png

...although, considering how much I screwed up, you guys are probably too pissed at me to let me help out...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Agni Blackheart said:

 

 

3Gy2cus.png

Melina: While I do agree that it is an effective escape route, we must be wary of whatever could live down there. I have a firm belief that we will not get out in an emergency without a surprise, whether it is from our pursuers or unwanted attacks from below.

 

She looked around, seeing the layout of the whole city. It was really big, with many building. She began to think how to transform this city in a maze in case of an raid.

 

g8aNoxJ.png

Melina: The city has a big layout, even though we do not have any details about its formation. We could definitely see which buildings are more viable to become hiding spots.

B6v914L.png

Melina: The fog is a risk we can have advantage... it can be useful for us to sneak around without being detected, but at the same time leaves us open for eventual attacks as well.

portrait_edit_idk_by_duckmann18-dbjeko9."That's a valid point. The fog and the sewers can be a double-edged sword. I reckon we should get a better view of the whole city from a higher ground then draw a map or something, especially when the weather is still calm, though I'm not sure if we can gain access to the roof of a tall building or not..."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

24f5e655345050e366c687646dd0044f.jpg

LightFlare travels threw the emmense city. He likes the scenec route. His home is a bit far from the exit into the La'Mure Forest. But doesn't mind the walk. He's done quite a bit of walking in his lifetime. Those who know him well could tell you that...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCAwx2cz_1WzZ_H6NksLG

(Candor City...been a while. A short while...but a while. I hate to leave my friends hanging but I'm sure they'll be fine. I have my reservations about Melina, and Agni. But who am I to judge. I didn't tell them where I was  going. What's worst is where the place is located. It's for their own good. They need to find a way back to their homes. That's their top priority. Well...on my way...if I'm lucky the welcoming committee will be waiting....)

 

LightFlare felt kinda bad for not being completely honest of where he was going. But he was heading home. Which would be fine except...

 

 

Liverpool-One-aerial.jpg

...his house...is in Northwest Candor City... also know as...Slum Village...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

c22833f06b.png?width=198&height=250 I'll be going with Ligthflare, I wonder if anyone near his house knows anything about the Tower of Fate, how to head there, if it's too guarded, and most importantly, if Aline's still there (drops his Mobile Gear)...although heading to a dangerous area means that mean that we might get a more hostile reception, be ready! (brings out his shovel, and hits the small vehicle, which heads on Lightflare's way)

Normal.png I'll be heading with Agni and Magnum, in the meantime, we have a set mission, and that is to find Magio (heads on with Agni and Magnum)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Agni Blackheart said:

Agni Artwaltz, Magnum Alexandria and Elizabeth Bathory

 

As they walked around, the whole view was a little astounding. They were headed to the Warrior's Hangout, as Lightflare gave them the directions to reach it. But that didn't meant that sightseeing never happened.

 

XFdnR3J.png

Agni: This is really a big city... Kinda surprises me that things like this exists.

t4MR8V6.png

Magnum: It's kinda like a maze. If not for Light's directions, we would get lost easily.

cnXSWWb.png

Lize: By the way, I do think this place is crowded too. There are SO many people that I can't even count!

HKlOvnC.png

Agni: You were planning to count the population? I bet it's around five millions.

pfgUEeM.png

Lize: Wow? Five million?! That sort of number is perfect for a public show!

QKcJuQa.png

Magnum: Wait, do you sing?

 

She gave him a firm and proud nod. Elizabeth loved to sing even if it's while she's battling. She desires to be a famous idol, one that captivates the public eloquently.

 

Rwnd5mD.png

Magnum: How weird...

6bfoLUt.png

Lize: What's so weird of me singing?! Do you have something against it?!

Magnum: I just... can't imagine you singing. It feels... weird...

S0TmKJs.png

Lize: Do you have anything to say about me except the word "weird"?

2K5drcq.png

Agni: I wouldn't mind to hear it.

OUcstR7.png

Lize: ... I-I guess I can sing later... when we're alone...

XFdnR3J.png

Agni: I didn't hear the last part, Lize. Could you repeat it?

eJZBoSt.png

Lize: F-Forget it, it's nothing important!

 

Lize fell silent while hiding her face. Agni scratched the back of his head, while Magnum was wondering about her.

 

t4MR8V6.png

Magnum: (Did she really fell high over heels for Agni? That's... so weird...)

AJv1N88.png

Agni: That aside, where do you think Light went?

Magnum: Dunno. Maybe he'll meet us there.

HKlOvnC.png

Agni: Melina went with Kimimuri. And Mirfah... wait...

XFdnR3J.pngQKcJuQa.png

Agni and Magnum: Where is he?!

Nemesis let out an annoyed sigh. She knew something like this would happen eventually, but, fortunately for her, they were in a large city, and the buildings were mostly different from each other, so she would be able to navigate it with ease via the use of landmarks in the form of the buildings around.

 

969dd21548.png

Nemesis: I'll go find him...I'll make sure he DOESN'T wander off again...and I'll meet up with everyone later.

 

She took a quick glance at the Warrior's Hangout, doing her best to remember its exact appearance, and nodded to herself before splitting off from the ground and going on her search. This would also give her a chance to ask the locals some questions, so it worked out in her favor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As the group scattered to go sightseeing, a small commotion was happening. A small group of knights were escorting someone. They covered the VIP rather well, making it near impossible to tell who it was. However, they seemed to be heading toward the Warrior's Hangout...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Agni Artwaltz, Magnum Alexandria and Elizabeth Bathory

 

Seeing how things were getting a little dispersed, Agni was going to offer himself as a company for the search. However, someone else unexpectedly had the same idea.

 

S0TmKJs.png

Lize: *sigh*... OK, I'm going with her.

H9wesqT.png

Agni: Are you sure you want to do this? If it's a problem, I'll go.

cnXSWWb.png

Lize: No, it's not. I want to look around a little more and see what we can find in here.

2K5drcq.png

Agni: Alright then. I do suppose you know the way back here, Nemesis, so look after Lize.

t4MR8V6.png

Magnum: Make sure she won't get lost in the way. We don't want someone else being far from us after this.

6bfoLUt.png

Lize: Wha- are you making fun of me, Magnum?!

QKcJuQa.png

Magnum: N-No, that wasn't my intention!

9Pvg7r1.png

Lize: Hmph, I don't have a bad sense of direction like Mirfah! That's it, I'll prove it to you all!

 

She began walking alone towards the other end of the street, from where the group came. However, she stopped once she reached the crossroad.

 

cSQa1zJ.png

Lize: Umm... which way should we go...? Maybe left...?

 

She looked to the other way and saw Nemesis and Tommy going into a direction. She ran and quickly reached them.

 

cnXSWWb.png

Lize: Do you mind if I make you company?

 

Mirfah

 

He kept walking, but he had no sight of the group or of someone he knew from them.

 

cbkVfbP.png

Mirfah: Ah, darnit... where are they?! I feel like I'm going in circles!!

 

Since he wasn't looking too much, he eventually bumped into someone.

 

izgwyhY.png

Mirfah: Gah...! M-My bad, I wasn't looking...

 

Melina

 

g8aNoxJ.png

Melina: I do not think the guards will like us both, looking at the city from the roofs. Let us remain on the ground. If we cannot find anything, we might as well return to the others.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tommy went on his own seperate ways... completely separating him from both Edward and Frank.

 

edward.png

...that kid's gonna get eaten alive out there...

 

MEANWHILE, BACK WITH TOMMY...

 

Tommy sniffed in order to find out where Mirfah could've gone... but ended up smelling food instead, causing his hunger to get the best of him as he dashed away from the others to a nearby restaurant.

 

tommy.png

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD! :D

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Agni Blackheart said:

Mirfah

 

 

He kept walking, but he had no sight of the group or of someone he knew from them.

 

cbkVfbP.png

Mirfah: Ah, darnit... where are they?! I feel like I'm going in circles!!

 

Since he wasn't looking too much, he eventually bumped into someone.

 

izgwyhY.png

Mirfah: Gah...! M-My bad, I wasn't looking...

 

The person Mirfah bumped into stopped afterwards. He was a tall man with two outstanding features: his long silver-colored hair, and his large red coat.

 

Cr8CPYz.png

No big deal. Don't worry about it.

 

y7TsO8m.png

Actually, I couldn't help but overhear what you were saying as you were approaching this way. You looking for somebody?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Agni Blackheart said:

Agni Artwaltz, Magnum Alexandria and Elizabeth Bathory

 

Seeing how things were getting a little dispersed, Agni was going to offer himself as a company for the search. However, someone else unexpectedly had the same idea.

 

S0TmKJs.png

Lize: *sigh*... OK, I'm going with her.

H9wesqT.png

Agni: Are you sure you want to do this? If it's a problem, I'll go.

cnXSWWb.png

Lize: No, it's not. I want to look around a little more and see what we can find in here.

2K5drcq.png

Agni: Alright then. I do suppose you know the way back here, Nemesis, so look after Lize.

t4MR8V6.png

Magnum: Make sure she won't get lost in the way. We don't want someone else being far from us after this.

6bfoLUt.png

Lize: Wha- are you making fun of me, Magnum?!

QKcJuQa.png

Magnum: N-No, that wasn't my intention!

9Pvg7r1.png

Lize: Hmph, I don't have a bad sense of direction like Mirfah! That's it, I'll prove it to you all!

 

She began walking alone towards the other end of the street, from where the group came. However, she stopped once she reached the crossroad.

 

cSQa1zJ.png

Lize: Umm... which way should we go...? Maybe left...?

 

She looked to the other way and saw Nemesis and Tommy going into a direction. She ran and quickly reached them.

 

cnXSWWb.png

Lize: Do you mind if I make you company?

Nemesis shrugged. More company wouldn't hurt, especially in an unknown city.

 

de1283b471.png

Nemesis: As long as you don't get-

 

34 minutes ago, NijikakuFan61 said:

MEANWHILE, BACK WITH TOMMY...

 

Tommy sniffed in order to find out where Mirfah could've gone... but ended up smelling food instead, causing his hunger to get the best of him as he dashed away from the others to a nearby restaurant.

 

tommy.png

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD! :D

Nemesis growled. Loudly.

 

969dd21548.png

Nemesis: TOMMY! GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE BEFORE I DRAG IT BACK HERE!

Said nearby restaurant was, as with all of the buildings, a large castle with wide gates at the front, both open and allowing all to access it. Inside, various customers and patrons could be seen eating within a grand hall lined with luxurious red carpets between the various tables covered with silken tablecloths and large, beautiful bouquets and chairs padded with some of the finest pillows money could purchase. Above hung large, breathtaking chandeliers lit with what seemed to be actual candles. There were many waiters and waitresses within aiding in serving food to those who waited, and the food didn't look to be cheap, either. At the entrance stood a waiter in a flawless tuxedo, a cloth draped upon his arm, giving him the image of a true butler. He seemed to be waiting for Tommy to come in, his face expressionless.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, A person said:

Nemesis growled. Loudly.

 

969dd21548.png

Nemesis: TOMMY! GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE BEFORE I DRAG IT BACK HERE!

Tommy looked over to Nemesis.

 

tommy.png

BUT I HAVE TO HAVE SOMETHING TO EAT!

 

Tommy turned over to the waiter.

 

tommy.png

Could I please have an extra large pizza with a large fries to go? One of my friends is waiting for me!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(NEAR LIGHTFLARE'S LOCATION)

a one-wheeled vehicle carrying a cerulean knight was heading at amazing speed towards Lightflare, it stops as soon as it gets there

 

901bfefd72.png?width=194&height=250 (folds back the Mobile Gear) sorry for interrupting Lightflare, but I figured I might stick up with you to give you a hand if problems happen, besides, I'm certain I can get answers about the location to the Tower of Fate, and if Aline's still alive in this city, is it okay if I accompany you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, NijikakuFan61 said:

Tommy looked over to Nemesis.

 

tommy.png

BUT I HAVE TO HAVE SOMETHING TO EAT!

 

Tommy turned over to the waiter.

 

tommy.png

Could I please have an extra large pizza with a large fries to go? One of my friends is waiting for me!

Nemesis stormed after him, muttering loudly as she shoved someone out of her way, causing them to fall onto their rear end.They quickly got up and ran off, and a couple of guards were now paying close attention to her. Once at the restaurant, she proceeded to reach up and try to snatch him up by his collar, smiling at the waiter as she did so.

 

94a8369d8f.png

Nemesis: I'm so sorry, he isn't used to life in the city. I deeply apologize for his rudeness.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, A person said:

Nemesis stormed after him, muttering loudly as she shoved someone out of her way, causing them to fall onto their rear end.They quickly got up and ran off, and a couple of guards were now paying close attention to her. Once at the restaurant, she proceeded to reach up and try to snatch him up by his collar, smiling at the waiter as she did so.

 

94a8369d8f.png

Nemesis: I'm so sorry, he isn't used to life in the city. I deeply apologize for his rudeness.

 

 

tommy.png

Hey! Let me go! I was only going to have something small to nibble on before we went back to our mission!

 

Tommy turned back to the waiter.

 

tommy.png

You'll still bring me the extra large pizza with fries, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, NijikakuFan61 said:

tommy.png

Hey! Let me go! I was only going to have something small to nibble on before we went back to our mission!

 

Tommy turned back to the waiter.

 

tommy.png

You'll still bring me the extra large pizza with fries, right?

She proceeded to drag Tommy away from the quiet waiter, snarling at him.

 

969dd21548.png

Nemesis: If you pull some shit like that again, it'll be the LAST time you do ANYTHING here, you got that?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now