A person

The Roleplay Paradise Redux: Fortis Novum Mundum

Recommended Posts

@OxyontheWolf

42 minutes ago, OxyontheWolf said:

Happy.png No need for flattery (blushes) but yeah...I am skilled on more than swords, y'know? I can use a bow pretty well...but don't get your hopes too high, I'm not even a fraction of The Ultima Knight's true power

29_hotryugif.jpg

I'm sure you're just being modest... I can sense great spiritual energy within you. A sort of nobility...kinda like Magio himself. I didn't spend as much time with him as I did with Agni, but I know a warrior when I see one.

 

LightFlare cuts his eye at Melina...

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCAwx2cz_1WzZ_H6NksLG

Melina...you remained in a safe place during the battle. You seem like a worthy advisory. I would've like to seen you skills. Well...at least while I wasn't getting stabbed!

ryusf3end3.gif

Heh...I saw you were hiding blades. They aren't for filing your nails, right?

 

LightFlare is usually not one to be overly apprehensive, but he is a bit weary of Melina... and much to his regret...his friend Agni as well...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

((Well, I guess I'll write some "skits" while the group walks toward the city.))

 

Track: Wanderers, Look Up at the Sky

 

Skit: Jude's Kindness

 

 

 


 

While the group was heading towards the city, Yui decided to strike a conversation with Jude.

 

sdlxk4H.png

Yui: So Doctor Mathis...Are you here because of Seila too?

fJKly7C.png

Jude: I guess you can say I feel responsable for letting her run away from the hospital like that.

t3MjmSc.png

Yui: I...I think that I should settle things between with her...You don't really need to get involved with this.

vHMTbp7.png

Jude: But...

m7Zg6ox.png

Jude: No...You're right. I think I got too caried away with this.

l4NTYRl.png

Yui: Seems like you worry about other people too much. No wonder you're a Doctor.

Ks1el7O.png

Jude: Heh. I get that a lot.

Gb0wKus.png

Yui: Still...Thank you for the concern. I'm happy that the world has people like you.

ZZHd82G.png

Yui: But when the time comes...Promise me that you'll leave the rest to me.

i8la1Dd.png

Jude:  Right, I promise.

Llvdi4X.png

Jude: (She's definitively more decided than before. I wonder how her brother would react if he saw this.)

fJKly7C.png

Jude: (Still, I hope she doesn't push herself too hard.)

 
 

 

 

Skit: Stupid-o-meter flaring up again

 

 

 


 

6nUIgBv.png

Yomi: ...

CdpPdSr.png

Ryuko: So...What's with the shady girl? Is she isolated or something?

iWzRJ6P.png

Hugh: I wouldn't get too comfy with her if I were you.

0WtHd0h.png

Ryuko: You never know...hey!

WMUzsSt.png

Yomi: Argh!

djrxUZJ.png

Ryuko: W-What's the matter? More monsters?

9MrdyQH.png

Yomi: No...You just startled me, that's all.

jttu4rG.png

Ryuko: Oh come on! My face isn't that scary...isn't that right hands-in-pockets?

znjrFv4.png

Hugh: (Is that supposed to be my nickname? I hate to admit it...but I prefer Yui's way of doing them...Wait.) Actually, Don't mind what I say! Get comfy with her as much as you want! If you look at a certain angle...doesn't she look huggable?

bVyGpiL.png

Yomi: (Maxy...You're lucky I can't pull a knife on her...)

jttu4rG.png

Ryuko: Hmmm...You're right! She's cute as a doll! I-I mean, a tough girl like me is too old for dolls but...

WatHlz9.png

Ryuko: Just staying close wouldn't hurt, would it?

znjrFv4.png

Hugh: And that's a wrap! Hope you enjoy your new company, Miss Yoru.

16642ng.png

Yomi: (Why only now he gets my disguise name correctly?)

tqrbNRh.png

Ryuko: Hehe~n!

9MrdyQH.png

Yomi: (Gimme a break...)

 
 

 

 

Skit: Hinamori's Quieteness

 

 

 


 

cZvTU9g.png

Rollo: ....

jgtOVG1.png

Hinamori: ...

BkqXNqr.png

Rollo: Meow!

6bNohU7.png

Hinamori: Hehehe!

zlQRokG.png

Elle: Looks like someone got another friend.

ztX6VPk.png

Etomo: She seems like a person of few words. I wonder why is that.

rQ9ROS4.png

Elle: Now that you mention it...

lUbsbjk.png

Ludger: Hey Elle, Can you feed Rollo for me. This is a job only my partner can do.

uG7SOf6.png

Elle: Well well, seems like poor Ludger is starting to depend more on me.

 

    Elle pulls out a box of treats from her bag and heads over to Hinamori and Rollo.

 

6IBULG1.png

Etomo: Hm?

uoU8Qy7.png

Ludger: I didn't want to bore Elle with more "adult talk".

lRf8yGc.png

Etomo: I see.

1YPjR5B.png

Ludger: If you're wondering about Hina, it's because she spent all of her life isolated from the world. She's from the Ancestor Family named Yurei Seimei, rumored to be descendants of Abe no Seimei himself.

3JI3PE6.png

Etomo: Well, I guess different worlds have similar lore. That guy is a legend in my world too, but there's no such thing as ancestor families and such.

uoU8Qy7.png

Ludger: I see.

6IBULG1.png

Etomo: Sorry for interrupting.

1YPjR5B.png

Ludger: Right. Continuing...She spent most of her time mastering her abilities...and then, when her age reached 15, she was finally allowed to go out to fulfill her duty...to appease the spirits of the dead and send them to the after-life.

lRf8yGc.png

Etomo: Sounds like a tough job...Still, she really looks like she wants to how to live between people. I wonder what was stopping her before.

uoU8Qy7.png

Ludger: I don't know the full story. Jude told me most of it. He's the one that prescripted her sleeping pills.

ynT3KDr.png

Etomo: Wait, she needs those?

LfUQpNb.png

Ludger: Again...I don't know all the details. I guess you'll have to ask Hina herself.

jVekFcV.png

Etomo: ...

6IBULG1.png

Etomo: No...maybe not right now. I'm still a total stranger to her, so it's best that I'd leave it be for now. Thanks for telling me what you know.

uoU8Qy7.png

Ludger: You're welcome.

6bNohU7.png

Hinamori: Eat up Rollo!

AuVmhMZ.png

Rollo: Meow!

i0ZwOCX.png

Etomo: Let's do our best to be the greatest friends she'll ever have.

IhtAx66.png

Ludger: Right!

 
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



f39c9acd46.jpg

 

BGM: The Ark -6-

 

The group would finally arrive to the city, allowing them to view it in its full glory. The city, known only to them as Candor City, seemed to consist of large buildings that one could easily consider to be castles, many throughout the city having spires that reached up towards the clouds like the fingers of a hand pointing upwards. However, though the structures were big, a massive structure in the center of the city seemed to dwarf every single one of them, it itself being a castle. Four bridges seemed to arch towards it from each corner, each going over a massive moat filled with crystal blue waters that most likely betrayed their appearance. The castle seemed to also have a fog surrounding it, perhaps one produced by the moat, though the fog was too light to obscure view of anything. The castle also had its own spires which touched the clouds above, some even penetrating them. The main part of the castle itself touched the bottom of the clouds as well, a sign that there was most likely more than enough room for anything to go on within it. The entrance of the city was fenced and gated off, two guards wielding strange weaponry that lit up with blue, blade-shaped lights upon them sliding in front of them upon spotting the party, their armor close-fitting and trimmed with purple lights that lit up the area around them. Nemesis, however, was too busy having her breath taken away by the sight of the city to notice the guards.

 

719caea925.png

Nemesis: I...I...I've never...umm...a-are you sure this is the place you were talking about? It's...um...kinda big for a city...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Candor City

 

BGM: The Ark still playing

 

The amazing view of the enormous Candor. It was like a megalopolis, stretching out to the horizon and beyond. The buildings stretched up to the sky and almost beyond it, the castles were scattered throughout the whole scenario. Was it possible that dwarves were behind the whole construction? Either way, the majestic city was right there.

 

XFdnR3J.png

Agni: Whoa... this is amazing...

QKcJuQa.png

Magnum: I never imagined such town outside of our home... I mean, I never saw such thing before...

izgwyhY.png

Mirfah: It reminds me of Randall... but ten times bigger.

pfgUEeM.png

Lize: Oh my, what a beautiful town! I must see the shopping center!

B6v914L.png

Melina: ...

 

Despite all that, the apprehension was still big. After all, Lightflare had questioned about her being in hiding while they all fought against the Tonberries... and because she was armed, she could defend herself. Agni and Magnum knew that their lie wouldn't cut it anymore.

 

AJv1N88.png

Agni: Light's not an idiot... he saw through our lie. We have no choice other than saying the truth...

Rwnd5mD.png

Magnum: I know, but... it's going to be hard to tell it like that.

HKlOvnC.png

Agni: Even so, we have no choice. It's either this or we'll have far more problems.

 

Agni gave Magnum a last nod and began to walk towards Light, in order to tell him the truth about Melina. She was a little nervous, but not much. The small princess had an idea of how long her facade would endure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Q8EFNMg.pngtt4NnZ6.png

Ludger and Elle: What?

gpOH6Ve.png

Yui: Woah! Isn't this like...bigger than our city?

qRm2myl.png

Hugh: How the hell did we miss something like this? No...more like, how the hell didn't we knew about this place before?

6nUIgBv.png

Yomi: I'll confess I'm a bit surprised.

vHMTbp7.png

Jude: Heheh.

rHKfIeX.png

Ryuko: Why do you look so calm? That seriously creeps me out!

Ks1el7O.png

Jude: Sorry...It's just that I'm reminded of the time I first arrived at Trigleph.

ynT3KDr.png

Etomo: Try-what now?

vHMTbp7.png

Jude: I'll explain later.

6zOILFj.png

Hinamori: ...

lZtFsfC.png

Ludger: (Is Julius really in here? Did he knew about this place before?)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tommy immediately put his guitar away to his back and gently blocked Agni from approaching Light & Melina in order to ask him a question.

 

tommy.png

...y'know, I'm just bothering to know how this "marriage" is going to work out for you two...

 

Tommy crossed his arms.

 

tommy.png

I know it sounds like a dumb question, but... you know, I'm curious.

 

@Agni Blackheart your turn my dude, it is saturday my dude

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Candor City Outskirts

 

9nQshRO.png

Agni: W-What?!W-Wait, Tommy...!

xyppklB.png

Magnum: Aaaaah, n-no! No questions about the marriage! That's a secret!!

CxBOFel.png

Mirfah: Hey wait! I wanna know about it too! It's no fair that Tommy ends up knowing it!

6bfoLUt.png

Lize: Where are you four going?! Don't leave me behind, Agni!

 

As they were pulled away, Melina herself walked towards Lightflare. She had no intentions of lying to him... she already knew it would not work anyway.

 

3Gy2cus.png

Melina: ... I suppose you saw through it. I had no expectations that it would last forever, but still...

g8aNoxJ.png

Melina: You are right. I went on hiding. The reason was because the monsters who attacked us were outnumbered. And I might tell you that I am not the only one who was not fighting alongside you. Besides, you are far more stronger than me. Was there any reason for my knives to be put in battle when your powers and theirs are already equivalent?

 

Still, on her mind, it lingered that he would not be convinced by this argument. So instead of playing around, she was direct.

 

3Lp2ucC.png

Melina: You had asked me to fight in the next time, correct? Are you sure of it? I may not be physically strong as you, but my own techniques are rather lethal and you would not like the way I deal with foes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Agni Blackheart said:

Candor City Outskirts

 

9nQshRO.png

Agni: W-What?!W-Wait, Tommy...!

xyppklB.png

Magnum: Aaaaah, n-no! No questions about the marriage! That's a secret!!

CxBOFel.png

Mirfah: Hey wait! I wanna know about it too! It's no fair that Tommy ends up knowing it!

6bfoLUt.png

Lize: Where are you four going?! Don't leave me behind, Agni!

Tommy simply tilted his head confused.

 

tommy.png

...huh? W - what's so important about a marriage that it causes two people to want to know about it!? Why wasn't that supposed to be revealed in front of everybody!? WHY WAS I NOT SUPPOSED TO KNOW ABOUT IT!? I DON'T GET IT!

 

edward.png

Seems like you still don't understand how some things on Earth work...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hisui looked over to the group.

MechHisui-1.png&key=6df0507faf72f800c77a

"I suppose Candor city is bigger than your usual city. It's only natural that you would be surprised."

 

The mecha maid proceeded to bow

 

MechHisui-1.png&key=6df0507faf72f800c77a

"This is where I part ways. I have completed my mission and must report back to Flare-sama."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Darkflare said:

Hisui looked over to the group.

MechHisui-1.png&key=6df0507faf72f800c77a

"I suppose Candor city is bigger than your usual city. It's only natural that you would be surprised."

 

The mecha maid proceeded to bow

 

MechHisui-1.png&key=6df0507faf72f800c77a

"This is where I part ways. I have completed my mission and must report back to Flare-sama."

Nemesis finally fell out of her trance and glanced at Hisui. Those guards looked rather flashy...and menacing, and their..."weapons"...looked like they weren't anything to shrug off.

 

cd181951e2.png

Nemesis: Wait...how are we going to get in? Those guards look really scary, and I don't think they'll welcome us in...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LightFlare new this place all to well. He'd moved there shortly after the events at Kalos City. Even still...it remains a sight to behold.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCAwx2cz_1WzZ_H6NksLG

(Candor...I guess you ARE an extraordinary city)

 

As LightFlare is thinking to himself, he sees Agni and Magnum talking to Tommy. But then, he notices Melina coming towards him...

 

11 minutes ago, Agni Blackheart said:

Candor City Outskirts

 

9nQshRO.png

Agni: W-What?!W-Wait, Tommy...!

xyppklB.png

Magnum: Aaaaah, n-no! No questions about the marriage! That's a secret!!

CxBOFel.png

Mirfah: Hey wait! I wanna know about it too! It's no fair that Tommy ends up knowing it!

6bfoLUt.png

Lize: Where are you four going?! Don't leave me behind, Agni!

 

As they were pulled away, Melina herself walked towards Lightflare. She had no intentions of lying to him... she already knew it would not work anyway.

 

3Gy2cus.png

Melina: ... I suppose you saw through it. I had no expectations that it would last forever, but still...

g8aNoxJ.png

Melina: You are right. I went on hiding. The reason was because the monsters who attacked us were outnumbered. And I might tell you that I am not the only one who was not fighting alongside you. Besides, you are far more stronger than me. Was there any reason for my knives to be put in battle when your powers and theirs are already equivalent?

 

Still, on her mind, it lingered that he would not be convinced by this argument. So instead of playing around, she was direct.

 

3Lp2ucC.png

Melina: You had asked me to fight in the next time, correct? Are you sure of it? I may not be physically strong as you, but my own techniques are rather lethal and you would not like the way I deal with foes.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCAwx2cz_1WzZ_H6NksLG

That's nothing to be ashamed off. I know I might seem as the type who only respects people who use tactics that most consider..."noble". But in the end, it's not so much about how you fight...but it's your purpose. I am not a judge, therefore I can not judge YOU. I respect anyone who can use their skills effectively, regardless of the style or technique. But if I am to fight along side you...

 

ryusf3end3.gif

Then I need to be able to trust you. So is ask you...can I trust you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, A person said:

Nemesis finally fell out of her trance and glanced at Hisui. Those guards looked rather flashy...and menacing, and their..."weapons"...looked like they weren't anything to shrug off.

 

cd181951e2.png

Nemesis: Wait...how are we going to get in? Those guards look really scary, and I don't think they'll welcome us in...

 

UExFBai.png

Jude: It's just an assumption, but if she's leaving us here, it means that the guards might know about us. Maybe we should mention her name to them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mister Fael said:

 

UExFBai.png

Jude: It's just an assumption, but if she's leaving us here, it means that the guards might know about us. Maybe we should mention her name to them.

de1283b471.png

Nemesis: Hmm...you might be right about that. 

 

cd181951e2.png

Nemesis: Hisui, Flare was your master's name, right? Will they let us in if we mention it?

 

She was still focused on those weapons of theirs. She really didn't want to see what they were capable of.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Darkflare said:

Hisui looked over to the group.

MechHisui-1.png&key=6df0507faf72f800c77a

"I suppose Candor city is bigger than your usual city. It's only natural that you would be surprised."

 

The mecha maid proceeded to bow

 

MechHisui-1.png&key=6df0507faf72f800c77a

"This is where I part ways. I have completed my mission and must report back to Flare-sama."

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCAwx2cz_1WzZ_H6NksLG

(Hmmph...she's about to leave?...I wonder why Darkflare only had her bring us this far. He could at least invited us over. Heh...I seem to remember him being more hospitable.)

 

@A person

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCAwx2cz_1WzZ_H6NksLG

Nemesis! Hold on a min. Maybe I could help...

 

LightFlare approaches the guards...

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCAwx2cz_1WzZ_H6NksLG

Excuse me. I just came through here a few days ago. I live within the city limits. I was out I the wilderness training but I wish to return home. Me and my friends would like to enter. Is that possible? What's going on?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Candor City Outskirts

 

3Lp2ucC.png

Melina: I see... so that is the true question, I suppose. I have no need to betray you, nor I have the intentions of making an enemy out of you. But I will tell what those angels wished to do before being interrupted throughout a re-introduction.

g8aNoxJ.png

Melina: I am the Sixth Princess of the Bariura Empire and leader of the Intelligence Division, Melina. Sir Lightflare, I shall do as you asked of me, but I will leave you with a small thing to ponder about...

 

She turned her back to him and gave him a serious glance. Yet she portrayed the ever childish smile as her voice spoke something she always spoke.

 

JRDJdAH.png

Melina: The farmer grows crops. The blacksmith makes tools. The assassin kills people. What will you make of it, I wonder... are you able to realize why I have asked you to be sure...?

 

She gave him a small laugh and walked off to see what the others were doing. She was sure he understood what she meant and the consequences of it. After all, an assassin and leading member of an intelligence department. Melina gave him a hint: there was more to her story she left hidden on purpose and his determination to unveil the secrets of the little trickster princess were put at test. Whether he would depend on his own skills or on Agni's kindness to tell him... she intended to see that as fun.

 

Talking about Agni...

 

9nQshRO.png

Agni: W-Well, if it's a comfortable matter to you, it's not for me. Now stop clinging onto me...

xyppklB.png

Magnum: You heard him! No is no! Now get off!!

 

Magnum pulls Tommy away from Agni and takes him away by the arm. Without a single word, Lize follows them before they could get out of sight, leaving the curious duo of Mirfah and Tommy behind.

 

6RQYOKJ.png

Mirfah: Damnit, we couldn't get anything out of him! Stupid Magnum and his overprotective schtick...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCAwx2cz_1WzZ_H6NksLG

(Hmmph...she's about to leave?...I wonder why Darkflare only had her bring us this far. He could at least invited us over. Heh...I seem to remember him being more hospitable.)

 

@A person

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCAwx2cz_1WzZ_H6NksLG

Nemesis! Hold on a min. Maybe I could help...

 

LightFlare approaches the guards...

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCAwx2cz_1WzZ_H6NksLG

Excuse me. I just came through here a few days ago. I live within the city limits. I was out I the wilderness training but I wish to return home. Me and my friends would like to enter. Is that possible? What's going on?

4 minutes ago, Darkflare said:

The mecha maid approached the guards.

 

MechHisui-1.png&key=6df0507faf72f800c77a

"I am Mecha Hisui Model 9DF, resident of Candor City. My master is Darkflare of the Warrior's Hangout.

 

Wordlessly, the guards pushed the gates into the city open, allowing entry into them. The left guard spoke up.

 

cbc230c8dc.png

 

???: Try to be as careful as possible the next time you travel outside of the city. There have been reports of mysterious creatures whose bodies have been heavily mutated by some form of dark substance wandering in the general area. Engaging them is not suggested.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quietly, Nemesis followed behind Mecha Hisui, curious of what the guards were speaking about. However, now that she was in the city, she had a goal in mind.

 

de1283b471.png

Nemesis: Looks like we're finally in here! I'm going to go and ask some of the locals some questions about this place.

 

She glanced at Hisui, then at LightFlare.

 

94a8369d8f.png

Nemesis: Say, do you two happen to know of any places we could possibly all meet up at?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Agni Blackheart

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCAwx2cz_1WzZ_H6NksLG

LightFlare was pondered what she said...he new what it meant. But what does it say about Agni? And how long before she "shows" him exactly what he little phrase meant?

 

@A person

He hears what the guard said...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCAwx2cz_1WzZ_H6NksLG

A bit late for the warning but thanks anyway...

 

LightFlare walks past the guard into Candor City.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, A person said:

Quietly, Nemesis followed behind Mecha Hisui, curious of what the guards were speaking about. However, now that she was in the city, she had a goal in mind.

 

de1283b471.png

Nemesis: Looks like we're finally in here! I'm going to go and ask some of the locals some questions about this place.

 

She glanced at Hisui, then at LightFlare.

 

94a8369d8f.png

Nemesis: Say, do you two happen to know of any places we could possibly all meet up at?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCAwx2cz_1WzZ_H6NksLG

I say we pay my old buddy Darkflare a visit. I haven't seen him in a bit. We've just gotten busy I guess. I think it would be a great spot. Whattaya say Hisui? @Darkflare

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Agni Blackheart said:

Talking about Agni...

 

9nQshRO.png

Agni: W-Well, if it's a comfortable matter to you, it's not for me. Now stop clinging onto me...

xyppklB.png

Magnum: You heard him! No is no! Now get off!!

 

Magnum pulls Tommy away from Agni and takes him away by the arm. Without a single word, Lize follows them before they could get out of sight, leaving the curious duo of Mirfah and Tommy behind.

 

6RQYOKJ.png

Mirfah: Damnit, we couldn't get anything out of him! Stupid Magnum and his overprotective schtick...

 

Tommy looked down at the ground, obviously ashamed with himself.

 

Tommy: Well... at least we got to take a look at that sexy girl... (referring to Lize)

 

Nosebleed. Edward simply face palmed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCAwx2cz_1WzZ_H6NksLG

I say we pay my old buddy Darkflare a visit. I haven't seen him in a bit. We've just gotten busy I guess. I think it would be a great spot. Whattaya say Hisui? @Darkflare

Nemesis thought to herself for a moment. It would probably be a good idea to go with him just to see part of the city since she knew she wasn't going to see all of it, as well as seeing this possible designated meeting area to confirm if it would work. She nodded.

 

94a8369d8f.png

Nemesis: Okay, lead the way, Light guy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCAwx2cz_1WzZ_H6NksLG

I say we pay my old buddy Darkflare a visit. I haven't seen him in a bit. We've just gotten busy I guess. I think it would be a great spot. Whattaya say Hisui? @Darkflare

MechHisui-1.png&key=6df0507faf72f800c77a

"I don't think that will be a problem. Fortunately, despite the city's size you should have no problem locating it."

 

She turned toward the southeast.

 

MechHisui-1.png&key=6df0507faf72f800c77a

"The large building over there is the Warrior's Hangout."

 

She turned back toward the group.

 

MechHisui-1.png&key=6df0507faf72f800c77a

That said, I would advise you to stay in this side of the city. I'm afraid even this city has its share of problems particularly over in the Northwest. That side has become a slum area and is very dangerous. Otherwise, you're free to explore all you like as long as you remain within the laws of the city."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now