Redhair Ryu Lover

Childrens Cartoon characters you would like to see on Mugen

What non-adult cartoon character would you like to see on Mugen? Please remember, no Simpsons, Family Guy, American Dad, Bob's Burgers, South Park, Futurama, Beavis & Butt-head, or King of the Hill, as they are all adult toons.

Personally, my choices are Larke Tanner (Beverly Hills Teens),240px-Larke_Tanner.png

Milton (Milton the Monster),milton-the-monster-milton-the-monster-0.

Cool McCool,1173797216.jpg

And Thundarr (Thundarr the Barbarian).thundarr2.jpg

That's, what I got so far :-)

I actually can't believe I have a character I'd like in Mugen from a children's cartoon. Sarah from Sarah and the Duck, a British kid's show I saw in school once on Netflix. I forced everyone in class to watch an episode of it, just cause.

Partly what I was thinking too... Never hurts to have some follower based characters. Either that, or have the duck used in attacks.

I forgot, I had some others too. Ruff Ruffman from Fetch!, WordGirl, anything from CyberChase, heck, anything from the whole PBS lineup would be hilarious. Another Mickey would be funny, especially his Clubhouse variant, and... Actually I ran out of ideas.

On Monday, August 7, 2017 at 2:47 PM, Pluscross said:

Another Mickey would be funny, especially his Clubhouse variant, and... Actually I ran out of ideas.

Well, there are tons of Mickey Mouse characters. I just wish whoever posted them didn't use Photobucket, that way, I would see what is there.

Yeah... That Steamboat Willie...

I would love to be in contact somehow with DDR though.