Childrens Cartoon characters you would like to see on Mugen

Redhair Ryu Lover

I happen to know two feisty redheads that might work for Mugen:

6bionics.jpg

Helen Bennet from “Bionic Six”.

I know what you’re thinking. But if Numbuh 3 can be first from her series to go to Mugen, so can Helen ?

56555.jpgtara_boumdeay_by_crazyface202-dan484o.jp

Tara Boumdeay from “Attack of the Killer Tomatoes”.

She can be one of those transforming characters. Tara can sprinkle herself with salt and become a “tomato monster”, then Chad (whom will be her helper) will sprinkle pepper on her so she can return to human form ?

• 6 months later...
On 7/27/2018 at 8:42 AM, StrikeFreedomGirl555 said:

I'm honestly baffled that nobody has created a Stitch (from Disney's Lilo & Stitch) character yet given his popularity (especially in Japan) and no, that one Jedi Stitch character doesn't count.

220px-Stitch_(Lilo_&_Stitch).svg.png

Also, I would love to see Isobel from the Korean-Japanese animated series Turning Mecard/Mecard join MUGEN as well. I feel like she could some potental for a great moveset with her Mecardimals at hand.

1507291753167.PNG?type=w2

This. Maybe some sort of “Experiment Wars” full game?

On 7/28/2018 at 9:53 AM, Redhair Ryu Lover said:

I happen to know two feisty redheads that might work for Mugen:

6bionics.jpg

Helen Bennet from “Bionic Six”.

I know what you’re thinking. But if Numbuh 3 can be first from her series to go to Mugen, so can Helen ?

56555.jpgtara_boumdeay_by_crazyface202-dan484o.jp

Tara Boumdeay from “Attack of the Killer Tomatoes”.

She can be one of those transforming characters. Tara can sprinkle herself with salt and become a “tomato monster”, then Chad (whom will be her helper) will sprinkle pepper on her so she can return to human form ?

I think I can find good bases for these two. Helen would probably be based on Hannah Dundee or DM1 Kurokishi, Tara would be based on DM2 Kurokishi. Another, even more obscure perky green-eyed redhead from western animation, Angela Asbrew from Grizzly Tales, has been lodged comfortably into the back of my head as an idea for a Mugen character a while back.  

I even have move ideas for Tara. Such as a Vega-Type air jump move where she can perform various follow ups, a high speed mashable vine attack, and a vine grab.

On 2/16/2019 at 1:39 AM, miru said:

I think I can find good bases for these two. Helen would probably be based on Hannah Dundee or DM1 Kurokishi, Tara would be based on DM2 Kurokishi. Another, even more obscure perky green-eyed redhead from western animation, Angela Asbrew from Grizzly Tales, has been lodged comfortably into the back of my head as an idea for a Mugen character a while back.  

I even have move ideas for Tara. Such as a Vega-Type air jump move where she can perform various follow ups, a high speed mashable vine attack, and a vine grab.

You know, the Supergirl by Toni might make a good base for Tara, as would April from Tournament Fighters Genesis.

I, for one, believe that Larke Tanner would be easy to create when using these bases: Cammy, Yuri Sakazaki, Jubilee.

I also think that He-man would be a good base for Thundarr 😄

On 2/21/2019 at 6:44 AM, Redhair Ryu Lover said:

You know, the Supergirl by Toni might make a good base for Tara, as would April from Tournament Fighters Genesis.

I, for one, believe that Larke Tanner would be easy to create when using these bases: Cammy, Yuri Sakazaki, Jubilee.

I also think that He-man would be a good base for Thundarr 😄

Yeah! April would work well for her colors, but she mainly resembles Kurokishi to me. And I agree about Larke, but I think Korr and other Weaponlord characters can be used for Thundarr. And for Angela, how about Kisarah?

13 hours ago, Liebrech said:

maxresdefault.jpg

Jem from Jem and the holograms? with "music" notes attacks, like Yurika from Rival Schools? 😮

I don’t know 🤔 I’m pretty sure Jem and her bandmates, especially Aja, are hardly able to even punch a shark in the nose. That’s probably why I picked two of The Misfits for my choices 😅

Though it wouldn’t hurt to see Roxy and Jetta hurlings notes at their enemies using whatever instruments they play 😉

3 hours ago, Redhair Ryu Lover said:

I don’t know 🤔 I’m pretty sure Jem and her bandmates, especially Aja, are hardly able to even punch a shark in the nose. That’s probably why I picked two of The Misfits for my choices 😅

Though it wouldn’t hurt to see Roxy and Jetta hurlings notes at their enemies using whatever instruments they play 😉

A Jem and the holograms full game would be amazing, imo xD

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/16/2019 at 1:39 AM, miru said:

Yeah, a MUGEN game like that would be cool though.

Another cartoon character that I would love to see in MUGEN is Bloom from Winx Club.:

Boom.png

Given how popular the Winx Club franchise is (especially in its' homeland of Italy and most other non-English speaking parts of Europe), I'm surprised that nobody has ever even attempted to make her or any of the other members of the Winx Club as MUGEN characters.

• 1 month later...

I need some Cartoon characters in M.U.G.E.N

A Decent Numbuh 1 (Codename: Kids Next Door)

A Decent Tommy Pickles (Rugrats/All Grown Up)

Pinky Dinky Doo

Doug Funnie with Porkchop

Pelswick Eggert

Otis & Pig (Back at the barnyard)

Francis (Fairly oddparents)

Otto Rocket (Rocket Power)

Waldo (Where's Waldo?)

Sonic (The Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog)

Leni Loud (Loud House)

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I wanna see some characters in MUGEN:

-Peg (Peg + Cat; with Cat)

-A better Rolf (Ed, Edd n Eddy)

-Harvey Beaks

-A better and decent Johnny Bravo

-Duggee (Hey Duggee)

-Numbuh 2 (Codename: Kids Next Door)

-A better Sheep (Sheep in the Big City; Why Unknown Creator made a crappy Sheep? Why MugenToons cancelled him?)

-A better and decent Bugs Bunny

-Top Cat

-A better and decent Jimmy Neutron

-A better Charlie Brown

• 1 month later...

The CBeebies Characters I wanna see in MUGEN is:

Underground Ernie

Fimbo (The Fimbles)

Brum (From Children's British TV Series of the same name)

Milo (Tweenies)

Jake (Tweenies)

Bella (Tweenies)

Fizz (Tweenies)

Noddy (Noddy's Toyland Adventures)

Postman Pat

Fireman Sam

Mr Tumble (Something Special)

Miss Hoolie (Balamory)

Bob The Builder (A Decent One Please!)

Elmo (The Furchester Hotel)

Chris and Pui (Show Me Show me)

latest?cb=20160525205247tween4.gifbrum_front_2057.gif

• 5 months later...
  • 9 months later...

- A Better and Decent Version of Helga Pataki(Marcioleo123 Made Crappy Helga! T_T,People Has Cancelled Better Version of Her 😢)

- A Better and Decent Version of Ickis

- A Better and Decent Version of Tommy Pickles(Least Better Than Alerkina's Tommy)

- A Better and Decent Version of Sheep(Unknown Creator Made Crappy Sheep,Mugentoons has Cancelled Sheep Because Mugentoons has Leave Mugen since 2010)

- A Better and Decent Version of Oggy(Least Better Than Unknown Creator's Oggy(warioman's tom spriteswap) and Alerkina's Oggy)

- Chip Skylark

- Reggie Rocket

- Cosmo From FOP(with good custom sprites)

- Wanda From FOP(with good custom sprites)

- Harold from Hey Arnold!

- Stoop Kid from Hey Arnold!

- Bloom from Winx Club

- Reptar from Rugrats

- A Better and Decent Version of Arnold(Toonalexsora007's Arnold is okay,there can be New Version/Decent)

• 2 months later...

I updated my own children's cartoon characters in mugen are:

Pinky Dinky Doo

Doug Funnie with Porkchop

Pelswick Eggert

Otis & Pig (Back at the barnyard)

Otto Rocket (Rocket Power)

Sonic (The Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog)

Leni Loud (Loud House)

CatDog

A Decent version of Mr. Blik (Catscratch)

& A Decent version of Rudy Tabootie (Chalkzone)