Komaki Manaka

All Chars by MASA

Question

J:COM Has been closed in 2017 January. I Want the Reupload of MASA's Chars in an Pack such as Mukuro (Wanting it due to ssw777 version having Poorly ripped sprites),Skapon (I Do not want versions from maruta,Yamabe Yuji,Tokinokuni-kei. Matsuri-Atono's version looks good if MASA's version is Lost due to J:COM Termination) All of the MASA Chars for mugen.

Links Please!

8 answers to this question

19 hours ago, Jansen Franca Mugen said:

J:COM Has been closed in 2017 January. I Want the Reupload of MASA's Chars in an Pack such as Mukuro (Wanting it due to ssw777 version having Poorly ripped sprites),Skapon (I Do not want versions from maruta,Yamabe Yuji,Tokinokuni-kei. Matsuri-Atono's version looks good if MASA's version is Lost due to J:COM Termination) All of the MASA Chars for mugen.

Links Please!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin Jansen Franca Mugen! Sorry To Hear About His Website Closing...But Some Of The SF2 Characters Were Found! Have Fun, Yo! Special Thanks To Gui0007! ^_^

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/n7p1suy6v9ib5/SF2_Masa_Chars_without_pausing

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- To Make Things Easier To Find The SF2 Fighters by Masa! Special Thanks To Gui007! (You're Awesome)

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Found Bonus-Kun by Masa! Special Thanks To Ryoucchi! (You're Awesome)

mega:#!10hABZwC!VGZsiTd1wzVVgWsrphIOXZ19SJAPc_jH3ph1VUa4GNA

Why not just use the Wayback Machine on the JCOM website. That'll probably work.

And sadly I want an good mukuro because ssw777 version sucks due to the ugly sprites.