Baked Dunes . . . from a lotta games

VidGmr1996

Been tinkered with and 'countlessly' tested since late February, I bring you my newest stage!

[CHARS USED IN SCREENCAPS: Sakura (MVC Style) and Karin (MVC Style) are both by Beximus]

jPSWThN.pngwJYKrpi.pngLmzA6AF.png

And of course, it contains super jump!

BpfTYJT.png

Quite a challenge to make, considering this stage is my first foray into learning BGCtrls and the like. And the water just LOVED to glitch up. Felt like my brain wanted to EXPLODE

See the stage in action (sorry for the crappy FPS) (yo wut):

Included in the RAR file are two versions, one for WinM.U.G.E.N., and the other for M.U.G.E.N. 1.0+.

There are two different songs, each with four different variations. Certain versions of the tunes accommodates M.U.G.E.N. 1.0+'s ability to loop music, and others contain ocean waves within the music if you want a bit of some atmosphere.

Special thanks to:

• SNK, Brezzasoft, Eolith, SNK Playmore, Noise Factory, Evoga, Capcom and Fuuki for all of the various graphics
  • Elecbyte for creating M.U.G.E.N. and the background/stage documentation
  • Cybaster for creating the Complete Stage Creation Tutorial
  • VirtualTek for Fighter Factory
  • Dark Savior for his animation codes of the graphics borrowed from Deejay's stage from SFA3
  • Leonardo for his BGCtrl codes for his TMNT stage code, which I used for BGCtrl reference
  • altoiddealer for his BGCtrl codes for his rollerskating stage code, which I used for BGCtrl reference
  • RYO2005, Cenobite53, ELECTRO, tea, Caddie, Dark Savior, Phirmost, DonRamon, Matmut, reginukem, Namu ami Dabutu and Span for all of the various graphics
  • Nick's Font for the Grenadier font, used for a blimp graphic
  • Hikoshi Hashimoto for Stage 2-1 theme from A.B. Cop (and thanks to Aicom for making that fun arcade game!)
  • Hiroshi Kawaguchi for Magical Sound Shower track and ocean wave noises from OutRun (shout outs to Sega for making a classic!). Also give thanks to Valley Bell and ctr for the extended edit of theme used for the stage (you can find it on vgmrips.net)
  • VidGmr1996 for....nah man, wait

Now that you skipped got to this point, here's the links:

mediafire.com

mega.nz

<Mod edit: Blacklisted link removed>

OneDrive.com

Dropbox.com

----
*Comes with two loopable musics (if you didn't care to read what I said up there).
----
*Comes with two versions (read the first asterisk comment).

----

**EDIT AS OF JULY 4th, 2017 (USA! USA--oh): Updated the showcasing video with a much smoother one (and now it can be viewed in-forum!).

***EDIT AS ON THE SAME DAY: Added two more download links!