Jerry from code monkeys

Lord Batros

So yeah i was watching code monkeys earlier today and thought to myself it couldn't be that hard to take Dave from code monkeys and sprite edit him into Jerry ,my two main issue's are thus...he needs a Jerry SND file and also maybe some jerry styled supers im thinking about editing the ninja super into Jerry's Ryu esc outfit from the ET episode. ..but im hoping to work on getting all the sprites outfit changed over tonight 

Quick preview

Original 

Now the edit

Lol i know it goes by quickly but u can see Jerry's finished sprites. ..so basically when im done i need SND help ,maybe a new Portrait. Any takers ...over 17 years in mugen and this is my 1st true edit,all credit for Dave will be given to the original author ofcourse 

Progress

Got all of his hit and fall esc esc done ,also he no longer throws game cardges ...but his own severed hand from the car robber sunnyvale episode! !!!

And here is a decent standing shot of him ...im really enjoying this, i hope someone can help me with making him an SND file 

See ya in the pit!

Thanx ..i just don't remember how to make an snd file...i made one like back around 2002 lol..i saw on deviant art full sprite sheet's for several of the characters 

What's done

All sprites 100% edited over from Dave to Jerry

Changed his game cartridge attack over to Jerry's severed hand attack

Added win quotes

What's left

I want to change the NRP super over to jerry as his ryu esc outfit from the ET episode and when he attack's have it use the "lock and load " voice clip

He needs the new SND

New Large and Super portraits

Then he will be ready to go

Thanx

Well given few ideas from the actual show that i thought would be good to replace the ninja robot pirates super i give you Jerry's inner monster....

Bill Cypher !!!!

..what! I like Gravity falls also lol i equate this to Akumas shin go satsu but in 8bit form lol jerry gains strength thru fighting and when his rage is released it morphs him into a true monster ...Bill

And yes i drew bill it's not someone elses work 

• 2 weeks later...