Blue Hedgehog released by Dark Chaos

Dark Chaos

Feedback (I was still in bed while I watched the video so i didn't have time to comment the feedback lel): 

- No Damage Dampening

- Suggestion for the HadoukenBangBangBang hyper would that the projectile would be much bigger and stronger and the opponents would have to get hit in order for the Gun hyper to commence.

Imo, it would make more sense to have the initial attack hit first instead of sonic (Blue hedgehog) perform these attacks automatically after one another, even if the opponent misses.

- Imo, using the MvC template is too cliche for most characters, I would suggest using the Kfm template.

- The character is sorta too heavily based on TF2 and Deadpool, I would suggest finding other random sounds that have cringey jokes like how Nmorge badswamp and Queen Vini acquires.

- A Readme would be cool.

That's all the feedback. I had fun testing this character.

1 hour ago, DS12 Productions said:

Feedback (I was still in bed while I watched the video so i didn't have time to comment the feedback lel): 

- No Damage Dampening

- Suggestion for the HadoukenBangBangBang hyper would that the projectile would be much bigger and stronger and the opponents would have to get hit in order for the Gun hyper to commence.

Imo, it would make more sense to have the initial attack hit first instead of sonic (Blue hedgehog) perform these attacks automatically after one another, even if the opponent misses.

- Imo, using the MvC template is to cliche for most characters, I would suggest using the Kfm template.

- The character is sorta too heavily based on TF2 and Deadpool, I would suggest finding other random sounds that have cringey jokes like how Nmorge badswamp and Queen Vini acquires.

- A Readme would be cool.

That's all the feedback. I had fun testing this character.

I will try to fix everything, but about that you said i used MvC template - you will not believe, but i created this thing on DBZ base.

4 minutes ago, Dark Chaos said:

I will try to fix everything, but about that you said i used MvC template - you will not believe, but i created this thing on DBZ base.

Well that sorta explains everything, however kfm base is still recommended.

• 2 weeks later...