Mica Screen Pack 2nd Version Make Over

OldGamer

Mica Screen Pack 2nd Version Make Over

Yeah its been two years and I never really had any time with mica screen pack till now. but at that time I was still learning on how to make screen pack. its time for BIG and HUGE Make Over..for Mica Screen Pack 2nd Version and this time this screen pack going to have all the goods, Intro,logo, credit and game over and every thing what a real screen pack should have. also life bars going to be brand new along with select screen and versus screen and victory screen. AND YES ONCE again this going to be for both mugen 1.1 and 1.0 the screen pack will be as always 640x480 resolution

this be slow a working progress  :haha_dunk_by_pineapple_soup-d8ryyed:
fVmINLv.png

I figure that Mica never had its own box cell sprite. so I wanted make super simple. this way in the Near distant future mugen fan can sprite edit the size of the box cell sprite and add more slots for them self but of courses Im going to add more slot that for sure but I wanted to demonstrate the select screen for the time being. I still got cursor and other thing to work on at the moment. AND yes that my friend Umihana Voices again ^.- she helping with the Voices for the screen pack along with the lifebars. so she the new Announcer for Mica Screen Pack 2nd version. Her boyfriend Code X wont be helping this time but we got everything under way but there be a bit more new idea and new design to work for the mica make over :D

• 2 weeks later...

i like to give a big special thanks to Umihana for being part of the voice announcer for the Mica Life Bar and the screen pack for the Mica Screen Pack

yes she is a real girl you guys haha.. xD

Here the round animation for New Mica lifebar make over :D