True K' (MKJ) release 1.3

MKJ

[Preview]

I'd post a video but my PC cannot handle it.

[Download]

http://www.mediafire.com/?58cu9osb3aslg15

[Comments]

Made alot of exciting changes in this update:

• replaced almost all of effects with hi-res effects

• special superspark effects and supercancel, dreamcancel effects

• new looking level 1 chaindrive and fixed other supers

• new special move (D, DB, x/y)

• added HSDM portraits in my own kind of style

What's next?

• working on chain link supers as we speak

• New HSDM supers in progress

• More intros and endings

• pondering about lvl 5 final super blowout move... Requested mainly.

If anybody has any suggestions feel free to give feedback! http://mugenfreeforall.com/public/style_emoticons//smile.png

- FIX HIS BIG PORTRAITS, It urks the hell out of me when people cant do a simple thing like a big portrait.

- LP Iron Trigger, sounds like Lightening even though its fire?

- Second Shell, after LP Iron Trigger also sounds like Lightening?

Major Things

- Fix the "helper aura" They give off the type/attribute of an attack, If another character is close to him and his aura comes up, the other character would block if trying to walk away.

- "New Special Move" can be done in the air PLEASE FIX.

Posted Image

Ok i'm to lazy to find anything else.

good job.

- FIX HIS BIG PORTRAITS, It urks the hell out of me when people cant do a simple thing like a big portrait.

- LP Iron Trigger, sounds like Lightening even though its fire?

- Second Shell, after LP Iron Trigger also sounds like Lightening?

Major Things

- Fix the "helper aura" They give off the type/attribute of an attack, If another character is close to him and his aura comes up, the other character would block if trying to walk away.

- "New Special Move" can be done in the air PLEASE FIX.

Posted Image

Ok i'm to lazy to find anything else.

good job.

• Sorry about portraits, thought it was standard since my screenpack displayed it as such. What is the standard size?

• the flame sounds are of a crackling fire effect, you know the crackling sound in a fire? I'll probably replace some of them later anyway

• I noticed the aura problem before and I haven't gotten to it, I apologize. Will work on it.

• Are you able to do the special move yourself as well? Or is it just the AI? Nevertheless, I'll fix it momentarily. I've patched 1.3 special move, AI and supers and will update link.

Portrait size for mugen is 120,140 ALWAYS its the default size. localcoord = 320,240 = 120 , 140 localcoord = 640,480 = 240 , 280 localcoord = 1280,720 = 480, 560 Low res characters from KOF 94 ~ XI , are low res, KOF XII and XIII are High Res. So far no game aside from Super Street Fighter 2 HD Remix, use a localcoord of 1280,720. I know the osund of fire crackling, it just doesnt remind me of fire, but rather lightening... or thunder! Yes i did the move myself I did not test him in AI battle or anything.

OK, DL link has been updated: I have checked the big portrait size and my portrait size is indeed 120X140 already -

Posted Image

Posted Image

I am not really sure why it is being shown as a bigger portrait if it is already 120X140 standard.

he can now recover from fall (use z button before landing)

AI has been patched

chaindrive lvl 2 changed to DF, F, DB, B, z

new special not executable in air, nor through AI

phase_x special changed a little

heat aura does not promote opponent to block

on a side note. he has another issue i noticed. while i was fighting the computer in arcade mode. i did his new move and after the combo, the final kick that sends p2 flying into the air. if you KO the person with the move. there are helper effects that are left on screen.

OK, this is basically 1.3.5. LINK IS UPDATED Fixed the helper effect problem AND: - added three new win poses (still need to do intros) - made three new specials in accordance with eine trigger ( D, DB, a/b after X eine trigger are two and D,DB, a/b with Y eine trigger is one, plus executing "Phase_X" at point in second eine triggers special will extend it) - improved AI a little more - changed palfx from fire hits