Haunted Canoe by RU Design Producciones [01/17/2017]

Haunted Canoe by RU Design Producciones [01/17/2017]

embed.php?text=Preview&name=MKtitle.ttf&

embed.php?text=Komment&name=MKtitle.ttf&

Hi, designers, I need you. Let me in the comment box (here) and take advantage of asking for videos, about what content you would like me to bring, drawing tutorials or photoshop / illustrator, more tutorials from mugen, take advantage and ask me to pack chars of whatever they want I get them, or ask me for stages that you want me to recreates or to do, exclusive stages, reviews, curiosities whatever! Know that I like to talk to you and listen to you about everything! No matter what country you are! Thanks for reading and seeing, a hug bro!

Hola designers, necesito de ustedes. Que me dejen en la caja de comentarios (aqui) y aprovechen a pedir videos, sobre que contenido les gustaria que trajera, tutoriales de dibujo o de photoshop/ilustrator, más tutoriales de mugen, aprovechen y pidanme pack de chars de lo que quieran que se los consigo, o pidanme stages que quieren que recree o que haga, stages exclusivos, reviews, curiosidades lo que sea! Sepan que me gusta hablar con ustedes y escucharlos sobre todo! no importa el país que seas! gracias por leer y ver, un abrazo bro!

embed.php?text=Download&name=MKtitle.ttf

http://www.mediafire.com/file/vvjqyxvcyxok76u/RUDesign+-Haunted+Canoe.rar