Anita by mazemerald [01 / 13 / 2017]

Anita by mazemerald [01 / 13 / 2017]

Cool_Text_Preview_222585591485412.png

anita_10.png

mugen064.pngmugen065.pngmugen066.pngmugen067.pngmugen068.png

Cool_Text_Comment_222585625029685.png

i did adapted new moves and upgraded the files of older version, now it´s easier to work with her and to do other things.

teenage anita was included on attacks and more bugs was fixed.

now with more palettes and sprites was improved.

maybe gladiacloud or shinzankuro can to make a work better with her,then it was the better i got to make until now.

enjoy and thanks!

coolte22.png

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ppasihv7ep1dqdj/ANITA.rar

Quote from Mazemerald in MMV:

unhappily anita is devalued like mugen player.

there are just bad versions available for download.

a decent version with a authentic MVC system not exist yet.

So his Anita is Camrat's Anita with helper sprites (Mei-Ling, Akuma and Storm) removed and sometimes swapped for teen Anita and he added an attack she had as an assist in MvC. Thats his edit and he has the balls to say "there are just bad versions available"? You gotta be kidding me.

Doesn't exist a decent Anita for MUGEN?? Not only Camrat, the other three versions (Kaz, Kileak and O Ilusionista), are good in overall, each one with your unique style.

Seems that Maze didn't learn the lesson already and it's become even worse. This is really sad. :(

1 hour ago, gui0007 said:

Doesn't exist a decent Anita for MUGEN?? Not only Camrat, the other three versions (Kaz, Kileak and O Ilusionista), are good in overall, each one with your unique style.

Seems that Maze didn't learn the lesson already and it's become even worse. This is really sad. :(

I generally don't try Kaz's stuff because its pretty much all broken, and I don't know Kileak's one, but O Ilusionista's one is great as well. I think Mazemerald is just trying to glorify himself, when all he did is literally copy another creator's work.

16 minutes ago, Lord M said:

I generally don't try Kaz's stuff because its pretty much all broken, and I don't know Kileak's one, but O Ilusionista's one is great as well. I think Mazemerald is just trying to glorify himself, when all he did is literally copy another creator's work.

You should give a try on Kileak's version, it's pretty accurate from the MSH's Anita.

And exactly, Maze always doing that, and i said again, he sadly didn't learn the lesson after all that happend in MFG.