DJ HANNIBALROYCE

SUPER MARIO MAKER RELEASED! 1/12/17

26 posts in this topic

SUPER MARIO MAKER RELEASED! 1/12/17

SUPER MARIO MAKER  

https://sites.google.com/site/djhrmugen/

In honor of one of Nintendo's GREATEST idea EVER, SUPER MARIO MAKER, I've decided to make this version of Mario for M.U.G.E.N.
He's a 6-button character and has 10hypers & 8 supers.
Air Jump goes into "Cape Mode", which has its own move so he actually has 7 air attacks!
His air dash can't be activated while in "Cape Mode".
His Amiibo hyper are PIKACHU, LINK, SAMUS, SPLATOON, STARFOX, SONIC, META-KNIGHT, MEGAMAN, LITTLE MAC and JOHN CENA?

I'm so proud of this....I hope you guys enjoy as much as i do!

drop me your Mario Maker levels so i can add them in the win quotes for future updates!

Special Thanks again to Cyberguy64 for the amazing Splatoon sprites & Random Talking Bush for the Hand Stylus Rips!

AND A HUGE THANK YOU TO THE ENTIRE MFFA FAMILY. :)

2195bv4.png

NINTENDO 3DS FRIEND CODE: 2251- 5176 - 3967

Dude this is awesome. ..and on my Bday no less ...definitely gonna Dl

batros_by_kevin_sharpe_full_1_by_kevin_s

My Reason For Living  My little Demon Joesph Jr ,My Beautiful Wife Malissa & My Demon Princess Lilly 
R.I.P Dad i miss u everyday 

Happy birthday, brother. Yo DJ, glad you've released this because I wanna play with him myself, can't wait to pair him with Super Mario Advance and my other future retro characters.

Happy Birthday Lord Bastros. Awesome release DJ, good to see you coming back strong. Can't wait for your other characters, especially Sinistar.

Yet another version of Mario that'll be loved for decades to come, as we were all eager to get this character.

nlmnxsfltrpx1lpzg.jpg

These characters are, memorable,cute & imaginative, without Elecbyte, none of this would be possible, they really made an amazing engine. I'll always love these chars, from my favorite fancharacter Think to that awesome Angeloid Astraea, these sprites are memories to be loved. They're all my favorites.

"Spring is when nature's at it's prettiest! The flowers, the bees."-Laverne YT Channel

*DBZA Vegeta Voice* Amazing.

rok5-03new_zps5a1b36e7.png

Your powerless against my genjutsu, The Reign of Kreation will consume you.........