Iced Mountain by AVPboy6754 (Janurary 2, 1st Year of the Trump)

Iced Mountain by AVPboy6754 (Janurary 2, 1st Year of the Trump)

Arcade Classic Regular

mugen000.png

mugen001.png

mugen002.png

mugen003.png

mugen004.png

mugen005.png

Arcade Classic Regular

Not much to say... Many of you might already know this one, but i updated it, i got myself based on the Street Fighter: Assasin's Fist series to do this one, mostly on the Gouken and Gouki/Ryu and Ken training scenes, just wanted to make this a bit more Snowy, enjoy yourselfs.

THANKS to: "God and every single Human being on the Planet, because all you are my brothers".
SPECIAL THANKS to: "Wizzywhipitwonderful, Swagga Kings, Gui Santos and Scroll boss".
Compatible to: MUGEN 1.1 and (I think so) 1.0
Animated: Indeed boeeeh...

CPS2 / Vs. style = MvC1 mega jump. Low res 1.1 zoom. IDK why he doesnt just say MvC1 or MvC style stage, but it's cool. He's making classics that are pure fire.

Arcade Classic Regular

http://www.mediafire.com/file/b5g7n2gbodte7iu/Mountain.rar

41 minutes ago, Ricepigeon said:

Before I correct the date in the thread title, was there any particular reason why '1st year of the Trump' was used for the year? I'm assuming there's a reason for this other than just dropping something political for the sake of doing so.

Nothing political at all, just a bit of humor. Honestly, I dont hate the man, and its not to knock him. But if you dont think theres anything funny about it, go ahead.