Sir Arthur released by Gladiacloud, Beximus & Shinzankuro!

Gladiacloud

Gladiacloud here.

I decided to start this in 2017 releasing a new Capcom character. I could not finish it before, but no matter.

I'll be honest, it is not so new Capcom character, since it was released several years ago by Infinitymugenteam, but after all these years, he had absolutely need a massive upgrade. The reason is that he had to be added to the roster of "Capcom Universe: Nexus of Heroes" from Beximus, since the sprites of the old version of this character were not very appealing for the game (no offense to Sludge and Acey, you two have done a great job).

Who am I talking about?

Well, here is...

SIR ARTHUR!

SCREENSHOTS:

GrFTwV2.png
6pDfs6S.png
jqLCTgP.png
gib4BXM.png
8ag0GNL.png
yYEUo5B.png
0ns7dMo.png
0BUEFvr.png
pS7pWrD.png
Cb1S7xV.png
snipU6J.png
WuQnCX3.png

DOWNLOAD LINK:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqetQpKH8pFlhHJzpIQegQpzOLMl

After four months of work, me, Beximus and Shinzankuro have achieved to make a noteworthy Arthur that enters in Mugen universe. ^_^

About Arthur's gameplay, I can anticipate that it is not the same as MVC3 we all know, even though I took some inspiration from it: his gameplay remembers in some ways that of Megaman from Marvel vs Capcom 1, but for his specials and super moves we have been inspired by the game "Ghouls'n Ghost". :)

A big thank goes to Acey and Sludge, who were the first Mugen creators who made a Sir Arthur character for Mugen and they gave me the inspiration. :)

Before concluding with the classic "enjoy", do you want to know if I will work on other special partners from Marvel Vs Capcom? Not promise you anything, I will tell you that the answer is yes. It remained only one... and it is not Unknown Soldier ;)

But first, there is another character that needs to be done.

Well... enjoy and happy new year at all! :D