MvC Infinite Heidern "CVS Arranged Style Mode Infinite" by Falcon Rapper (12/27/2016)

Cool_Text_Preview_222585591485412.png

Cool_Text_Comment_222585625029685.png

"Salve galera" Mugenguild! "Porque o guerreiro de fé nunca gela" by: Racionais mc's

I'm passing here to show you the char I created, after a certain and tiring time it's finally finished (although in the future I'm gradually improving this char) ...
The biggest challenge was trying to convert the sprites from the KOF standard to the CVS standard, this required a bit of "patience", even though it was my first attempt in this genre ...

Well, the char is in "Infinite Mode" (CVS graphics and sparks with VS style gameplay, for those who do not know) besides having some new punches (preserving all strokes of KOF char, of course) ...

Designed to be played on Mugen 1.0 or Mugen 1.1 (some settings prevent it from running in other versions)

What you have:

Adapted to be played with 6 buttons (3 for punch and 3 for kick)
Moderate artificial intelligence;
12 palettes (+3 extra palettes, if the person wants to change some);
All sparks in alpha effect (except those of blood, which were preserved in the original version)
Final (edited by me, for now only in the Portuguese language, but soon I will be making it available in other languages
Blows based on version 2k2 ONE (besides the "upercut", the average sliding creep and the "aerial cross cutter", blows that were created by me)

What is missing:

Separation on pallets;
Improve some sprites (although something is always found, where I intend to launch a reboot in the future;
More new punches;
Something I can not remember right now hehehe... :P

Special Skills:

Cross Cutter (can be made in the air) = D, DF, F, punch
Moon Slasher = F, D, DF, punch
Neck Rolling = F, D, DF, kick
Storm Bringer = F, DF, D, DB, B, punch
Killing Bringer = F, DF, D, DB, B, kick

Supers (Made with 1 super bar)

Final Bringer (can be done in the air) = D, DF, F, two punch buttons
Heidern End = D, DF, F, two kick buttons
Caliburn = D, DB, B, two punch buttons

I dedicate this char first to G0d, because without him nothing would be possible, to my parents and relatives, my bride and future wife and all those who like me love MUGEN ... :)

Cool_Text_Download_222585646713096.png

http://www.mediafire.com/file/a7kxgpzb2gxixxt/Heidern.rar