STAGES 1 & 2 (IRIDION 3D)

NEON 7

(PREVIEW)

7v3IzND.png

"ESCAPE THROUGH THE DISPOSAL TUNNEL"

rkTontx.png

"DOGFIGHT ABOVE THE PACIFIC OCEAN (AFTERNOON)"

(DOWNLOAD)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ophnill5wgtgi6c/STAGES_1%262_UPDATE_(IRIDION_3D).rar

(COMMENT)

Iridion 3D is a game that was released for the GAME BOY Advance that features "3-D" FMV backgrounds, Mode 7 (like most GBA games), & good shmup action. I plan on converting all of the stages the have the effect mentioned above.

The tunnel frames/animation in Stage 1, "ESCAPE THROUGH THE DISPOSAL TUNNEL", are 100% source accurate at 2 ticks per second & 32 frames.

However, Stage 2, "DOGFIGHT ABOVE THE PACIFIC OCEAN", isn't quite as accurate regarding frames/animation as the water frames has been halved due to some software I used (the game runs at 60FPS). Although, I do have all the frames somewhere on my PC. And while I think that the animation looks nice as is, I may end up updating the stage in the future purely for the sake of accuracy. If not, I'll just re-rip them. Also, you probably can't tell, but the cloud is parallaxed, just like the source game.

The floor is from the game's Main Menu tiles, except that I edited it to look like a floor and slapped the game's Title Logo (which is animated) on it.

SPRITES FOR REFERENCE:

Spoiler

phlOUVU.png

vzLsNba.png

rMVfDvX.png

ePLEoEV.png(HINT: Use GIMP! You'll thank me later.)

7YKpCjV.png

Anyway, if you don't see me around the M.U.G.E.N Community (you probably will as I skulk around every now & then, but you'd probably give less of a shit, wouldn't you?), then I wish you all Happy Holidays!

EDIT: Updated the stages. You'll know it's one when you see it.

Credit to Cenobite 53 for feedback.