Taz V2

aperson98

(Post from ME)

Now that Darkwing is released here is my newest WIP a revamped version of Fer 619's Taz now like Garfield some things are changed from the original, the sprites mainly unlike Garfield which were an improvent for sprites Taz new sprites don't look quite as good as the sprites from Snes game Taz-mania however what made me use the Escape from mars sprites was the better animation it had over the Snes game. Ahem anyway here are some changes that were already done and some that will be coming.

-Taz tornado is no longer a special move button command you just simply press y. (Holding it keeps him spinning and holding left or right lets steer in that direction.)

-New physics based the ones he had in the genesis game Escape from mars starring Taz, let's just say his jumping and falling speed is like Falco's from SSBM now.

-Taz tornado now gives Taz recoil if it hits an enemy regardless if they guarded it or not. In addition he will suffer Dizziness if he spins for too long.

- Has many more helpers now, Bugs,Daffy,Elmur,Yosemite Sam,Gossamer (Red Monster),Sylvester,Tweety,Speedy Gonzales, and Marvin while Porky Pig,Wily, and the roadrunner will be planned to be put in some of his win poses.

-Has a new level 1 super fire breath

-has new special move "eat" yes it's exactly what it sounds like.

-More details will be added as time goes by

pic-

Posted Image

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

looking good bro. I have some suggestions however. 1. Try to fix that super spinning attack to have more frames it doesn't really look like its spinning right now just a couple of frames 2. change his soundwave projectile to a burp of gas? I think it would fit better. 3. for assists you might consider Wile Coyote there was a sega game that has alot of sprites you could use for it. 4. also, a move idea for a super maybe. Marvin comes in zaps taz with a gun making him grow HUGE like in the sega game these sprites are from the escape to mars game. With marvin saying oh dear as he runs off. just some ideas hope they help.

Oh I found a good new helper for Taz thanks to you Laharl i looked at a steamroller move that would look hilarious if Wily ran over P2 with it. Oh and I'm going to sprite his sonic Grunt into a burp attack due to high demand and the fact that is simply fits better. Oh does anyone think I should keep the grab and pound move from the old one or should replace with a different move?

you mean this because of Hugo´s spinning moves? in that case you could take moves from not only Hugo, but Haggar and Zangief also. On my opinion he should have a more bestial approach just like you did with the bite there also, have you taken in consideration using his speed to make his opponent spin, get dizzy, or even juggle them up, i think that Kabal and Stryker from MK3 could be great sources for that kind of move

Don't worry I already changed the animation it should look better. I'm also concidering adding Taz-mania and Looney Tunes show things in like Taz having a win animation where Bugs pats him on the head based on his counterpart from the Looney Tunes show where he is Bug's pet named Poochy. I want these to be subtle however because I want the classic Looney Tunes stuff to be the thing referenced most with Taz