Battle Storm Classics

O Ilusionista

thanks. custom...in wich sense? If it means closed game, hum no, it may work outside the project, but the portrais would need to be redone. But the bosses (in most cases) will work only on the game, because many of them need to be on its own stage. Hey Ryon (or any other people), do you wanna contribute? If anyone wanna build SFF for some chars, this could help us greatly

thanks.

custom...in wich sense? If it means closed game, hum no, it may work outside the project, but the portrais would need to be redone.

But the bosses (in most cases) will work only on the game, because many of them need to be on its own stage.

Hey Ryon (or any other people), do you wanna contribute? If anyone wanna build SFF for some chars, this could help us greatly

You mean sprites or putting them in SFF?

ah yeah, most of the chars are ripped from the game. edits will be accept, but with caution about the SFF, is just to add the images on a sff file and align. This speeds up the process a lot. I've contacted MDI about some chars from his game, like Fang and Eric

grouped and numbered, please, or I won't understand the sff. you dont 't need to give the right numbers like 1000 for an attack, 1100 for another, etc. Just put the different sprites into different groups Here is one char to do the sff: THOR http://sdb.drshnaps.com/display.php?object=13389 or Kratos: http://sdb.drshnaps.com/display.php?object=7048 you choose wich one

Dunno. for now, the select screen can hold 30 playable chars, but it can hold up to 45 with no resize. Since the bosses aren't playble, there is no limit for how much bosses we will add. I will wait Zvitor to come back fromt the vacation (and mine ends January 9) to talk about a beta release, with less chars.