What Anime Are You Currently Watching?

TopKirby8305

No Game No Life, JJBA Stardust Crusaders, New Game!, and planning to watch the Strike the Blood OVAs and Keijo

I'm also planning to rewatch Kore wa Zombie desu Ka? just to admire my waifu Eucliwood again lol

Any anime recommendations? I'm looking for some thing post-apocalyptic and also has comedy like Akame Ga Kill! and Owari no Seraph

6 hours ago, DuckMannnn said:

No Game No Life, JJBA Stardust Crusaders, New Game!, and planning to watch the Strike the Blood OVAs and Keijo

I'm also planning to rewatch Kore wa Zombie desu Ka? just to admire my waifu Eucliwood again lol

Any anime recommendations? I'm looking for some thing post-apocalyptic and also has comedy like Akame Ga Kill! and Owari no Seraph

Planetarian would be a good post-apocalyptic anime.  Has some comedy, some drama, etc.  Give that a go!  Only 5 eps.

New Game is amazing!  You need to throw Aoba Suzukaze on your list of Mugen animu girls to do as well. xD

9 hours ago, RoySquadRocks said:

Himouto! Umaru-chan, Fushigiboshi no Futagohime Gyu, Dog Days, Touhou Fantasy Kaleidoscope: The Memories of Phantasm, Planetarian, New Game, Squid Girl, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Girlish Number, Is the Order A Rabbit?, Hello!! Kiniro Mosaic, and Wakaba Girl.

Hehe, love Umaru-chan!  Dog Days is awesome too.  Planetarian is amazing.  New Game is epic!  Squid Girl is fun.  :3

So many favs!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

So these are the current animes I'm watching:

My Hero Academia season 2 (More action more hype)
Attack on Titan season 2 (My only complain is that it's only 12 eps)

Danmachi: Sword Oratoria (Bang average, the only thing decent is the action)

Fate/Stay Night: UBW (Needed to catch up with everybody lol)

Psycho-Pass (Same as UBW)

Quan Zhi Gao Shou (Surprisingly great, interesting OP MC + great fights)

Re:Creators (Pacing is slow but I still believe that it's going to be great)

Akashic Records of Bastard Magic Instructor (Also a surprise, but the story felt kinda rushed lately)

Saekano .flat (Waaaay better than the 1st season, more character development and nice camera angles ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

Strike the Blood II (Just for the lulz + fanservice ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

Grimoire of Zero (First half of the season was boring, but now it's starting to become interesting)

Dropped Eromanga-sensei because it's appalling. 

• 2 years later...

Currently on episode 5 of Kill la Kill... I think? I usually binge one anime at a time but halfway through Kill I had to make way for Jojo's Bizarre Adventure (yeah the whole thing). After that I barely had time to watch stuff. I'll be giving it another go soon and then it's on to BNHA s4 afterwards 😄

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Currently Watching:
-Sword Art Online Alicization: War Of Underworld
About to watch:
-My Hero Academia
-Demon Slayer
In the past i have watched:
-Dragon Ball Z and GT

-Naruto
-One Piece
-Bleach

-Pokemon

-Bakugan
-Fist Of The North Star

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/1/2019 at 11:09 PM, MetalGuy213 said:

Currently Watching:
-Sword Art Online Alicization: War Of Underworld
About to watch:
-My Hero Academia
-Demon Slayer
In the past i have watched:
-Dragon Ball Z and GT

-Naruto
-One Piece
-Bleach

-Pokemon

-Bakugan
-Fist Of The North Star

as i said... i now currently watch Demon Slayer 🙂

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Since I have a very limited preference for anime, right now, I'm just working on finishing up my list of anime that I wanted to watch at some point, but never got to.

So right now, I'm going to finish Watamote, then the movie Paprika, and then I'm not sure what else after that. Yesterday I finished watching MAQUIA and I Want To Eat Your Pancreas, and those made me cry... so yeah, looking for something less depressing. I think after I'm done with Watamote and Paprika, I might finally watch Konasuba or something, not sure yet. Anything past 15 episodes (or a movie) tends to not appeal to me, purely because I like to finish my anime as soon as possible, plus since I have to download all of them, too many episodes will take too damn long to download.