Prismatic Jam released! (GG/Touhou)

Deoxgigas

- Jam went to a far-away mystical land of magic and rainbows and learned a few new tricks. She lost most of her voice in return though. -

Next in the line of the idea that spawned Celestial Mukai comes Prismatic Jam. She is to my Rainbow Meiling as Mukai is to my Aurora Tenshi,

but unlike him, she retains alot more of her source game moves and mechanics.

For more specific information, go to my site.

And if you just want to download her, go to my onedrive.

Now here's a few demonstrations of her moves:

67d1e0271b623211a4121931e6735fdd.gif

61015f5844028b71ce3a9ec825a5a820.gif

I'll be back with another finished character in a few days. Maybe a week.

You might find that the AI is fairly brutal. All my characters are initially designed for AI vs AI battles, and then sent to sites that can make use of them, so for that, they're given the best AI I can conjure up.

Well, if anything, their 5. palette is weaker than the others, as it removes one of the major defensive options that the AIs abuse.

16 hours ago, Deoxgigas said:

You might find that the AI is fairly brutal. All my characters are initially designed for AI vs AI battles, and then sent to sites that can make use of them, so for that, they're given the best AI I can conjure up.

Well, if anything, their 5. palette is weaker than the others, as it removes one of the major defensive options that the AIs abuse.

I'd rather not have it any other way, is there a reason your stuff wasn't released sooner? I'm guessing it was all private before?

Yeah, it was all private for quite a long time, as I was content with just having them be seen fighting on the sites I sent them to.

However, those sites started adding new characters very irregularly, and once a character was in, they'd practically never get updated to their newest version, except in very rare cases, and I updated my characters alot back then. Also, I got bored of watching.

So, one day, I decided that it was a shame for them all to just disappear at some point, went and updated them for playability and then released the lot of them.

And now, the new ones I've made get released much sooner after completion.

11 hours ago, Deoxgigas said:

Yeah, it was all private for quite a long time, as I was content with just having them be seen fighting on the sites I sent them to.

However, those sites started adding new characters very irregularly, and once a character was in, they'd practically never get updated to their newest version, except in very rare cases, and I updated my characters alot back then. Also, I got bored of watching.

So, one day, I decided that it was a shame for them all to just disappear at some point, went and updated them for playability and then released the lot of them.

And now, the new ones I've made get released much sooner after completion.

Good move, I personally hate it when people make good characters private. It should be obvious we like your stuff, I do atleast.

It's perfect for brutal AI collectors.