IDGCaptainRussia

"our" (RockRage and myself) pony characters and the future...

46 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, IDGCaptainRussia said:

What would you think if a guy you were friends with, bought you stuff with REAL money, and then turned on you?

I wouldn't care honestly, yeah I would be mad but eventually I would get over it, but you just seem to drag this on and call him out when he clearly has stated he doesn't want to start drama with you and you're pretty much making drama out of a situation that isn't even that serious.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, TMC55 said:

I wouldn't care honestly, yeah I would be mad but eventually I would get over it, but you just seem to drag this on and call him out when he clearly has stated he doesn't want to start drama with you and you're pretty much making drama out of a situation that isn't even that serious.

It's reached the point where I am throwing alot of money to prove my point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So this is how you truly feel... Well, it only proves my point that you are obsessive and can't let go of the past. Do you want to know why I stopped being friends with you? It was because of your behavior, and your inability to let go of a grudge, and the fact you constantly whined to me about every single thing MarioBrotherL1UP did. I couldn't escape it, and it really hurt me personally. I never changed Russia, I simply changed interests, which didn't do a darn thing to what I am now. It was YOU who changed and turned on me. Your inability to let go of a grudge, the constant whining, the nonstop irritation. It was too much to handle and caused so much stress I nearly broke down while talking to you several times. As for wanting revenge, what would that prove? Absolutely f***ing nothing, aside from that you can't let go of the past and that money can't buy everything. Steam levels mean nothing compared to a friend who doesn't hold grudges, and who actually puts forth effort to improve their life, something you give up too easily on. I'm not saying anything further Russia, because from what I've seen, it only proves you cannot change. I'm done explaining.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All I see from this thread is manchildren crying and saying "I I I", "me me me", "mine mine mine" nonsense, and from what I'm seeing so far from IDG is wanting the unnecessary attention, and that really needs to stop.  Somebody please lock this shit show of a pony thread already before this really gets out of hand...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/19/2016 at 6:20 AM, IDGCaptainRussia said:

What would you think if a guy you were friends with, bought you stuff with REAL money, and then turned on you?

You'd still get to keep those stuff. LOL. It doesn't make sense trying to rage and whine on an internet friend who doesn't give a shit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice to know no one even cares about the pony characters. So why should I.

Yeah, I'm done complaining.

I think it's best for everyone this thread gets locked please.

There's no point in fighting a battle here, not at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Right, since this topic clearly isn't closed yet.

 

Ok, I see what's going on here, it's very easy to wright off negative actions as random hate when you don't know the whole story.

And I should have known better that the MUGEN community wouldn't care, so nor do I.

On 12/19/2016 at 9:16 AM, RockRage8962 said:

So this is how you truly feel... Well, it only proves my point that you are obsessive and can't let go of the past. Do you want to know why I stopped being friends with you? It was because of your behavior, and your inability to let go of a grudge, and the fact you constantly whined to me about every single thing MarioBrotherL1UP did. I couldn't escape it, and it really hurt me personally. I never changed Russia, I simply changed interests, which didn't do a darn thing to what I am now. It was YOU who changed and turned on me. Your inability to let go of a grudge, the constant whining, the nonstop irritation. It was too much to handle and caused so much stress I nearly broke down while talking to you several times. As for wanting revenge, what would that prove? Absolutely f***ing nothing, aside from that you can't let go of the past and that money can't buy everything. Steam levels mean nothing compared to a friend who doesn't hold grudges, and who actually puts forth effort to improve their life, something you give up too easily on. I'm not saying anything further Russia, because from what I've seen, it only proves you cannot change. I'm done explaining.

I think your mistaking me for Majestur, I HAVE changed, I became better. And besides, a higher steam level is bound to bring in more people who don't the past.

Atleast I don't private my profile to hide from my problems. Why don't you face them directly.

Oh and if anyone gives negative ratings on this comment, you don't understand anything that happened here, this isn't random hate, nor is it a grudge. It's life, end of story.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This sounds painful. Why did you love him so much? How did he break your heart?
Call him out on it bro. If you're this mad, he must've meant the world to you. =(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/30/2016 at 0:36 PM, IDGCaptainRussia said:

a higher steam level is bound to bring in more people who don't the past

Why does having a high Steam level has got to do with your friendship? I have a lv100 Mega Blaziken on my Pokemon Y, does that mean I should be respected and girls should start hopping on my dick?

Besides the whole MUGEN community doesn't care about this because this is a private matter between you guys. There's no reason to drag everybody into this. Try to solve the issue between yourselves. PM him if you have to.

If he refuses to answer then just ignore him and move on! You shouldn't keep trying to keep hold of a rope, knowing that it'll hurt your hands. Sometimes it is better to let things go.

This shit has been going on for like a month already

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I suggest letting go for now but come back to him when he needs you then maybe your friendship could come back together though it's up to you

 

BTW I care about the pony characters I really wanted a good Spike to be in MUGEN it's too bad that this friendship grew bitter between you 2

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im still a noob to this site. How do I close threads? I can't seem to find a setting to block off posts.  After I read this whole conversation I think this thread should be closed like other people says.

Besides, its 2017 now, we should've taken our minds off of this a long time ago.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/2/2017 at 4:31 AM, DS12 Productions said:

Well oopsies. Guess we'll have to wait until another one comes out. :/

On the top right of the site, there's a "Follow" tab right under the Search bar. If it's written "Following" it means that you'll be informed of every new posts from this thread. Click on that tab and find "Unfollow"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't have anything further to talk about regarding this matter. This is where it ends, and for future reference, I only private my profile on Steam while playing games so that some people stalking me don't join them uninvited. I am forgetful however, and I often tend to forget to revert back. Plain and simple explanation, and that's where it ends. Any further discussion about me and him and why our friendship ended is not required, and honestly, I'm sick of even being brought up about it, since I was the one who ended it. I won't bore you with details, but that's the gist of it. Plain and simple, I don't want anything to do with this, I want to move on, and that is where its ending. No further discussions, no further complaining, its over. I'm moving on, and that's where its ending. This conversation never should have started either, but this is where it ends.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Right, I think I should show my face here again since I've got a major update on this.

 

Tina and I, have managed to resolve this conflict. This topic now serves no point and I'd request it's closure.

Again, we're both good, atleast for now. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.