"our" (RockRage and myself) pony characters and the future...

IDGCaptainRussia

Alright, I gotta get this out there to someone who can level with me on it topic.

As many of you who once Followed RockRage, he hasn't been active in anything MUGEN for several months now. I'm pretty sure it's safe to say at this point he quit.

And here comes the sad part. He left me, I really needed him to stay loyal but he betrayed me, he wouldn't help me when I needed it. And as a result the pony characters we were making are now OFFICIALLY canceled, sorry about that. It's his fault they're canceled, for all those waiting for Pinkie Pie, a re-worded RD, and a non-beta updated Twilight I am so sorry to tell you this.

Slatoon changed him, it made him into jerk who no longer appreciated ANYTHING I did for him. I knew this was going to happen, I'm sorry it came to this.

After he left me he had the gull to tell everyone he knew, that he doesn't want anything to do with me or these projects anymore. I went to the effort to defeat Moku's RD on her 12th pallete for you and you treated me like dirt! You didn't listen to anything I had to say anymore, and this is what happened.

I myself, am most likely not going to make anymore characters, I may start a patreon to help fund it to give me a purpose. I simply grew up and it doesn't grab the views or attention it deserves anymore. (This is why my YT channel doesn't have any MUGEN stuff on it anymore)

Honestly, It's not really his fault they are cancelled, you chose to cancel them yourself. So don't blame him for you giving up because he never helped you. You're complaining about him leaving and quitting when you don't even know yourself if he even quit. And to be honest he's not obliged to do anything you want him to do, it's his choice whether he wants to do something or not. And to say he treated you like dirt, what exactly did he do to make you feel that way? Sounds like to me your just mad of him not responding to you, grow up. Not everything is going to go your way. And understand that if you want something done, you gotta do it yourself.

5 hours ago, TMC55 said:

Honestly, It's not really his fault they are cancelled, you chose to cancel them yourself. So don't blame him for you giving up because he never helped you. You're complaining about him leaving and quitting when you don't even know yourself if he even quit. And to be honest he's not obliged to do anything you want him to do, it's his choice whether he wants to do something or not. And to say he treated you like dirt, what exactly did he do to make you feel that way? Sounds like to me your just mad of him not responding to you, grow up. Not everything is going to go your way. And understand that if you want something done, you gotta do it yourself.

He was my best friends, the ponies were HIS projects, I simply opted to help him, that's why he got all the credit.

I'm 22, I DID grow up, that's why all this happened. Don't tell me what I already know.

IF no one cares that those characters are never going to be finished I guess I really shouldn't care either.

5 minutes ago, IDGCaptainRussia said:

He was my best friends, the ponies were HIS projects, I simply opted to help him, that's why he got all the credit.

I'm 22, I DID grow up, that's why all this happened. Don't tell me what I already know.

IF no one cares that those characters are never going to be finished I guess I really shouldn't care either.

Well if anything you should focus on what you want to do then. Hell if you want, take over the projects for him and credit him for starting on the characters. You don't really have to cancel them unless you really want to.

Just now, TMC55 said:

Well if anything you should focus on what you want to do then. Hell if you want, take over the projects for him and credit him for starting on the characters. You don't really have to cancel them unless you really want to.

Well, he never gave me the rest to work on (I lost applejack so um she's out), the only one I can finish is Pinkie in this case. Which I guess I might as well do, but don't expect the others to ever see the light of day.

I mostly called it with MUGEN myself not really because of Rock, mostly due to how unpopular it is on youtube, I'm looking into doing other things now. I'll stay around because there are a few other people who need me.

9 hours ago, IDGCaptainRussia said:

Well, he never gave me the rest to work on (I lost applejack so um she's out), the only one I can finish is Pinkie in this case. Which I guess I might as well do, but don't expect the others to ever see the light of day.

I mostly called it with MUGEN myself not really because of Rock, mostly due to how unpopular it is on youtube, I'm looking into doing other things now. I'll stay around because there are a few other people who need me.

Ok then cool.

Honestly, you have to accept that he's done. He's not being a jerk, he's trying to tell you he's and you're taking it the wrong way, he could've been mean about it but he wasn't. I don't think it's fair that your saying all this mean stuff about him when he's trying to tell you as nice as he can that he isn't involved with mugen anymore. Like come on man you're 22, no need to start drama over one person leaving mugen. If he wants to leave then that's his life, but don't try to justify what you said about him being a traitor and a jerk because he's far from being a jerk.

2 hours ago, TMC55 said:

Honestly, you have to accept that he's done. He's not being a jerk, he's trying to tell you he's and you're taking it the wrong way, he could've been mean about it but he wasn't. I don't think it's fair that your saying all this mean stuff about him when he's trying to tell you as nice as he can that he isn't involved with mugen anymore. Like come on man you're 22, no need to start drama over one person leaving mugen. If he wants to leave then that's his life, but don't try to justify what you said about him being a traitor and a jerk because he's far from being a jerk.

This isn't why, it's because he didn't stay loyal to me when I needed it.

I honestly cannot describe it by this point, it'd take up far too much space. I needed his support, more than ever, and he quit on me, he betrayed me. (after all I've done for him)

Dude, Mugen is a game.  You make characters for FUN.  This isn't a slave trade where he is expected to do something for you.  There is no written contract saying HE MUST do these characters.  

Also...some people's passions change over the years.  I've lost loyal followers who loved my old Mugen Series (Pikmin, MBL, and even Rock)  I respect the fact they have moved on & fallen in love with other games (GMod, etc).  Just have to find & meet

new Mugenites and that's what I'm doing.  

5 minutes ago, TopKirby8305 said:

Dude, Mugen is a game.  You make characters for FUN.  This isn't a slave trade where he is expected to do something for you.  There is no written contract saying HE MUST do these characters.  

Also...some people's passions change over the years.  I've lost loyal followers who loved my old Mugen Series (Pikmin, MBL, and even Rock)  I respect the fact they have moved on & fallen in love with other games (GMod, etc).  Just have to find & meet

well said

8 hours ago, TopKirby8305 said:

Indeed, people move on from things. I jut wasn't ready but now I am.

Kinda stranger hearing this from TK, but it makes sense, you've seen far more people come and go than I ever have.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, GarchompMatt said:

Christ, are you still going?

As long as it takes, I'm serious, this conflict I've had with MarioBrotherL1up has been going on for more than 3/4 a year now.

I don't get any respect for the hard work I put into my mugen stuff so, yeah, I quit.

I won't be surprised if a mod closes this thread under 'hate speech'

If any of you are interested in following me in, higher level, status, you can on my steam account. It's hard to miss a level 68 user.

I do understand being left behind can hurt, but my suggestion is to calm down and try to just be friends again because if you are just negative and let him go it can bite you in the ass later and it can do the same for RockRage. But if he starts hating or ignoring you then just let go it's sad that there is no real solution afterward.

Also never knew you had a conflict with MarioBrotherL1Up what he do?

1 hour ago, Starmie said:

I do understand being left behind can hurt, but my suggestion is to calm down and try to just be friends again because if you are just negative and let him go it can bite you in the ass later and it can do the same for RockRage. But if he starts hating or ignoring you then just let go it's sad that there is no real solution afterward.

Also never knew you had a conflict with MarioBrotherL1Up what he do?

What he did isn't what pisses me to this today, it's that he pulled the most cowardly way possible and blocked me on all ends. (He's also afraid of me, thinking I'll hack him; I won't)

Basically he trolled everyone (still does) and wouldn't fess up to it, I got angry and so on.

I've learned to not let my anger cause this type of shit again but it doesn't change the fact that won't give me another chance, and trust he he's terrible at being an admin, I've seen far better and I wanted to prove I was better too.

He passed down the chance to have a valuable assert on his team: a LUA coder, because he's an idiot, I know everyone else I told this about feels honored I added them!

RockRage was my best friend but he wouldn't 'prove' it anymore and we split up after that; fucking backstabber.

I knew this was going to happen sadly, he the moment he started playing, fucking, Slatoon.

I hate that game with a passion because of this. He changed him, he 'killed' the best friend I knew.

After all I did for him, he's be NOWHERE if not for my MUGEN help on his ponies, NOWHERE!!!

AND WHAT DO I GET FOR IT!

Fucking Traitor.

3 hours ago, GarchompMatt said:

You seem to be bringing up multiple names in this topic, unless they're all aliases of the same person.

Also, grow up and move on.

How's it feel for you to be normal, and not have a mental issue?

I CANNOT ever let things go.

I'm the one with the high level steam profile, you know, the thing that's worth alot of money, people are going to believe me over low levels and private profiles.

EDIT: Also to answer the question, only these 2 I have any real problems with, RockRage is a personal vendetta, and 1up is because of his cowardly nature. (trying to reframe from using a cat-term here)

I guess overall it had to happen, it's made me so much stronger. And soon, I'll be stronger than all of them...

Im sorry I feel your pain, but when he really needs help then go back and help him and show him that you are a true loyal friend but I would ignore him for now since he is avoiding you and doesn't trust you.

I have mental illness too and I am afraid of losing friends, but I believe that I should still help them out there even if they leave me.

6 hours ago, IDGCaptainRussia said:

After all I did for him, he's be NOWHERE if not for my MUGEN help on his ponies, NOWHERE!!!

I'm the one with the high level steam profile, you know, the thing that's worth alot of money, people are going to believe me over low levels and private profiles.

I guess overall it had to happen, it's made me so much stronger. And soon, I'll be stronger than all of them...

You really need to quell that ego of yours. I'm honestly not surprised he moved on to different things if you're acting like this.

On 12/9/2016 at 7:30 AM, IDGCaptainRussia said:

This won't be over till I make him regret leaving me.

Also I know for a fact you support AreanKaine74 TMC55, you know he's never going to release anything he's made right?

Ok and do I care if he releases anything or not? And what does he and me have to do with anything? Honestly I have to say you're making yourself look ridiculous in this thread.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/10/2016 at 1:32 PM, TMC55 said:

Ok and do I care if he releases anything or not? And what does he and me have to do with anything? Honestly I have to say you're making yourself look ridiculous in this thread.

What would you think if a guy you were friends with, bought you stuff with REAL money, and then turned on you?