[YoiMUGEN] This is how a MUGEN fight is suppose to be done, Ran Soejima

YoiSoft™

i know it's been awhile but it's not really thesage16 that guy is long gone but i'm here to take his place and to show you how a mugen video is supposed to be done and if all of you out there is gonna be butthurt over this okay just listen 90% of mugen players make these bogus mugen fights the are most of the time own videos or horrible 2/0 or 3/0 battles which is utter trash like areankain74u's k' vs marth videos now those are some horrible motherfuckers you can go check out the fights on youtube simply put k' vs marth mugen and see why i have become blind by the horrid of that trash and a fine example why there needs to be more proper mugen videos like my mugen video for an example which is a 2/1 in the video now it lags a little but that's because of my computer but i hope you enjoy anyway.

the stage is called kurukuru night from neo geo battle coliseum and the music is called the fight can't be won from dragon ball z infinite world and the lifebars are from melty blood they're made by dizzy, hey you know what's so funny my video has like 4 dislikes on youtube because of some butthurt weeaboo faggots on there lol.

Or maybe it's because people don't like it when some newcomer waltzes in and states that the vast majority of people are making videos "incorrectly" and that theirs are "ideal". If someone can beat a tough A.I. 2-0 with a balanced character, props to them. You're not going to do yourself any favours insulting people, that's for sure.

11 hours ago, GarchompMatt said:

Or maybe it's because people don't like it when some newcomer waltzes in and states that the vast majority of people are making videos "incorrectly" and that theirs are "ideal". If someone can beat a tough A.I. 2-0 with a balanced character, props to them. You're not going to do yourself any favours insulting people, that's for sure.

hmm did you ever think to yourself why i do that hmm....maybe it's because i want better mugen videos kid.