MH128 presents: An edited version of Alice´s Oktavia.

Masterhand128

Hello, guys!
I am happy to say with you my edit of Alice´s Oktavia is very near to be complete and here is all my progress I did for her(Yes she is female):

What New in this edit?

-Added a second phase: The Crazy Mode.
-Added two new moves: Sympsomiun Magarum and Sword Charge.
-Added a new requirement for Sword Slash and Hyper Wheels, she will can use these moves only in the Second Phase.
-Added a Configurate.txt where you will can remove the red blinking of Oktavia when she has less HP, if you see annoying and you will can remove the instant kill of Sword Slash if you see very cheap.
-Added a Damage Dampener(Thanks to Ricepigeon for making his code).
-Added an AssertSpecial with a timerfreeze for stopping the round timer.
-Changed her HP from 4000 to 2000.
-Changed Sound effects and added some Sound effects.
-Altered the wheels hitboxes.
-Fixed an ownpal problem for the wheels and that means these helpers can´t be changed the color to red when Oktavia gets hurt for making more sense.
-Fixed a player´s push problem of Oktavia, generally that glitch occurs when a character falls or gets up.
-Removed the "Kyouko" move(I will use this state as a templete for the 3 phase intro). 
-Removed her old intros and substituted a new intro where you can see Sayaka(I used the sprites of Otzkai´s version) transforming into that witch.

What nex?

-Adding the tree phase(In process).
-Changing her death animation.
-Probably adding other few moves.
-Probably the wheels will be  hittable by normal attacks.
-Probably increasing the width of Oktavia´s hitbox for avoid the players get to close to her.

Here is a video of my edit:

Special thanks to Alice for making this boss character ,Shinzombie for his feedbacks and Otzkai for his Sayaka´s sprites.

Any ideas and suggestions are open! :)

• 1 month later...