LightFlare_Da_Realest

The Roleplay Paradise Part 2 : Revenge Of Role Play!

182 posts in this topic

 

As LightFlare and the others prepare to leave LightFlare contacts Oro...

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCAwx2cz_1WzZ_H6NksLG

 

Oro?! Can you hear me?!

 

12750e62e99e204f41524701ca4ad751.png?v=5

 

LightFlare?! How's everything? Are you ok?

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCAwx2cz_1WzZ_H6NksLG

I'm fine. It looks like we will be heading your way soon. Iblis may already be there. I'm sure you sense a change in the atmoshphere.

 

12750e62e99e204f41524701ca4ad751.png?v=5

Indeed I have. Me and Kahri are training in preperation. Isn't that right Kahre?

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

 

As LightFlare and the others prepare to leave LightFlare contacts Oro...

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCAwx2cz_1WzZ_H6NksLG

 

Oro?! Can you hear me?!

 

12750e62e99e204f41524701ca4ad751.png?v=5

 

LightFlare?! How's everything? Are you ok?

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCAwx2cz_1WzZ_H6NksLG

I'm fine. It looks like we will be heading your way soon. Iblis may already be there. I'm sure you sense a change in the atmoshphere.

 

12750e62e99e204f41524701ca4ad751.png?v=5

Indeed I have. Me and Kahri are training in preperation. Isn't that right Kahre?

 

 

 

KALOS CITY OUTSKIRTS

 

Indeed, Kahrelimi was preparing herself for the battle ahead, a nearby tree's front left scarred by the dog girl's sword. She looked in Oro's direction with a warm smile, having not even broken a sweat from her intensive training. She didn't show even the slightest signs of being exhausted, as though this was something she was used to doing. Her sword, being held in her right hand, had traces of sap and bark covering one side of its blade, the sticky, thick liquid gleaming in the sun's(?) rays of light.

 

2cef4bc3ff.png

Kahrelimi: That's right! And we're sure to win; I haven't fought something strong in a long time, so I'm at my peak!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

latest?cb=20160629143028

That's what I like to hear! So LightFlare, my diligent pupal when will you and the others be here?

 

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCAwx2cz_1WzZ_H6NksLG

We're waiting on some of the others. But I'm getting a bit impatient. 

 

12750e62e99e204f41524701ca4ad751.png?v=5

You?! Impatient?! Now I KNOW it's serious. You patience is second to one...that one being ME of course. Heh heh!

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCAwx2cz_1WzZ_H6NksLG

Heh, you'd think someone of YOUR age would actually be LOSING patience. Heh...

 

12750e62e99e204f41524701ca4ad751.png?v=5

LightFlare my dear friend, I'm a hermit. As are you at times...patience...is one of my virtures.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCAwx2cz_1WzZ_H6NksLG

ONE of them?! You have more than one my friend?

 

oro-street-fighter-3-second-impact-56.9_

Whaaaaaat? My dear Kahre. Pay him no mind. LightFlare is just ready to get back in the swing of things.

 

Oro feels the sting of an unexpected burn...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

latest?cb=20160629143028

That's what I like to hear! So LightFlare, my diligent pupal when will you and the others be here?

 

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCAwx2cz_1WzZ_H6NksLG

We're waiting on some of the others. But I'm getting a bit impatient. 

 

12750e62e99e204f41524701ca4ad751.png?v=5

You?! Impatient?! Now I KNOW it's serious. You patience is second to one...that one being ME of course. Heh heh!

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCAwx2cz_1WzZ_H6NksLG

Heh, you'd think someone of YOUR age would actually be LOSING patience. Heh...

 

12750e62e99e204f41524701ca4ad751.png?v=5

LightFlare my dear friend, I'm a hermit. As are you at times...patience...is one of my virtures.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCAwx2cz_1WzZ_H6NksLG

ONE of them?! You have more than one my friend?

 

oro-street-fighter-3-second-impact-56.9_

Whaaaaaat? My dear Kahre. Pay him no mind. LightFlare is just ready to get back in the swing of things.

 

Oro feels the sting of an unexpected burn...

Kahrelimi giggled, quite amused by the exchange of words between a mentor and his pupil. It did bring back memories of her time in another world, her friends by her side at all times. On the outside, she showed no signs of even caring about her friends, but deep down, she was worried sick. The last time she was gone for this long, things went sour very quickly. She could only wonder what was happening over there...

 

2cef4bc3ff.png

Kahrelimi: Hehe, I'm actually more excited to hear that we'll get to meet each other soon! He sounds like a perfect pupil for you, so I'm sure he must be really nice! 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12750e62e99e204f41524701ca4ad751.png?v=5

He has his moments...actually he's one of the most extraordinary men I've ever met. 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCAwx2cz_1WzZ_H6NksLG

The feeling is mutual, oro. We'll talk more when I arrive. Be safe,,,,

 

12750e62e99e204f41524701ca4ad751.png?v=5

Same to you, my friend.

 

Communication between LightFlare and Oro stops.

 

Kahre...let's continue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

12750e62e99e204f41524701ca4ad751.png?v=5

He has his moments...actually he's one of the most extraordinary men I've ever met. 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCAwx2cz_1WzZ_H6NksLG

The feeling is mutual, oro. We'll talk more when I arrive. Be safe,,,,

 

12750e62e99e204f41524701ca4ad751.png?v=5

Same to you, my friend.

 

Communication between LightFlare and Oro stops.

 

Kahre...let's continue.

Kahrelimi prepared herself, smiling at Oro. To hear, this was a natural thing; she did this on a daily basis in the other world, and having not done it for so long threw her off somewhat. She knew that she was going to need this for what was ahead. She sheathed her sword, standing by Oro's side. Oh, how long it had been since she last did this...

 

2cef4bc3ff.png

Kahrelimi: I'm ready!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

tJcVhnS.png

HELLO USERBASE

IT IS I

PLASMO-BOT

I AM HERE FOR THE ROLEPLAYING

I DID NOT BRING DICE SO I SHALL RANDOMLY GENERATE NUMBERS IN A COMPLETELY NON-BIASED WAY THAT DOES NOT PURPOSELY BENEFIT MYSELF IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM AS TO PROVIDE A SUBSTITUTE FOR THE LACK OF DICE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Meanwhile, in Kalos City:

S4A3bdT.pngMan, it sure is boring around here. Why are we here again?

jV675pi.pngI was issued to run errands for Miss Eirin, and you seem to be able to find interesting stuff.

S4A3bdT.pngYeah, but I expected Kalos City to be more...exciting or somet-

Suddenly, a big earthquake came over Kalos City, and as the two girls looked over, they saw the giant fire lizard of doom, Iblis the Destroy.

jV675pi.pngUh-oh, looks like something is brewing in this city.

S4A3bdT.pngPerfect! Finally something I can write for my newspaper! *runs off*

jV675pi.pngHey, wait for me! *follows*

Back to Crisis City, Distortion World:

pi5Wlrr.png*notices Plasmo-bot* What the heck?

u4EsOao.pngI have no idea either.

bX7E6Ba.pngAnyway, Mr. Magio, we need to decide now.

Magio: Using portals in the distortion world is dangerous. Then again, we cannot just stand around either.

Magio: In that case, we have to take the risk. Plus, you said time rift, right? Escaping the Distortion World's effects through time travel definitely seems to be the solution.

Argento: ...I would say that this idea is stupid, but then again, that would not be the first time it would work nonetheless. But don't blame me if something bad happens, because I warned you!

QM62AHe.pngAlright, here comes nothing! *throws Chaos Emerald at YokuMan*

bX7E6Ba.pngReady when you are!

QM62AHe.pngAlright, on 3! One. Two. Three!

QM62AHe.pngp49qVEg.png*together* CHAOS CONTROL!

As YokuMan's Chaos Control clashed with Silver's Chaos Control, a time rift has opened up. Its destintion: Kalos City, just when it's about to get attacked by Iblis.

u4EsOao.pngOkay, who wants to enter first?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

tJcVhnS.png

ANALYSIS CONCLUDES THAT INITIAL INTERPRETATION OF ROLEPLAYING BEING A TABLETOP GAME WAS FALSE

NEW DATA SHOWS THAT MULTIPLE CONTINUITIES ARE CURRENTLY ACTIVE, ISOLATED FROM EACH OTHER

 

GENERATING NEW ROLEPLAY IDENTITY...
PLEASE WAIT...

 

AF6o4pi.png

HELLO USERBASE
I AM RYU FROM THE TEKKEN

I AM HERE TO FIGHT STRONG WARRIOR TO BETTER MYSELF AS FIGHTER MAN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

CRISIS CITY, DISTORTION WORLD

 

Fiona looked into the portal, checking to see the destination within. Seeing this new city, she was filled with curiosity, wonder, excitement...and questions. However, feeling that tension was quite high among the party due to the inevitable battle with this gigantic, flaming lizard of death. She was fond of fairy tales, but considering that she had never read a fairy tale containing anything even related to this giant lizard, she also had questions about that. But, alas, she knew that asking them would only waste precious time. She looked towards the party, mentally preparing herself for what was to come, and then at the portal, determination in her eyes.

 

a4d30854cf.png

Fiona: I am ready! This Iblis creature will not have the chance to take the lives of any innocents! We shall succeed in our goal if we all work together!

 

With that said, Fiona stepped into the portal, a new goal in her mind. Jebediah, however, saw this differently. Defeating Iblis was only a means to achieve an end: unleashing the wrath of the Netherworld upon those on the surface. Seeing that he had gained their trust so quickly, he also began contemplating how and when he would backstab his new "friends" and which of them to begin with...they were all good targets to him.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The wait was over, and the crew were all ready to move into the next destination........

 

jjznmpY.png

"We've waited long enough. Let's get a move on before Iblis destroys us."

 

MKONJgL.png

"It's about time, too. Fiona's already gone in, so let's go."

 

Mary then turned to the others.......

 

d6305Nv.png

"So who wants to take the first step after Wakefield?"

 

Qqr9YxL.png

(sighs) "Fine. Let's get this over with......."

 

Lapis entered the portal first, with everyone else following suit......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

street_fighter_v__ryu_by_jiggeh-d9pjsf3.

LightFlare arrives back in Kalos. He can immediately feel a change in the atmosphere. He contacts Oro...

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCAwx2cz_1WzZ_H6NksLG

Oro! I'm back in Kalos. I'm in the city limits. The air has changed. It seems no one in the city has noticed, but it's darker here. Iblis his here somewhere. And no doubt Liquid Snake is somewhere watching. When the time comes he'll make his move. Of course he may already have. Considering he brought Iblis here, that would technically be his first move. We need to move fast.

 

12750e62e99e204f41524701ca4ad751.png?v=5

Understood. We will rendezvous in town. You won't be hard to find. We'll just follow the "black sky." Right Kahre?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

u48hvhz.png  (shrinks down to human size and switches back to normal form)

 

2rFhUI5.png hm, so this is Kalos City, we're heading the right way then, say Erza, don't you think this place is quite...amusing? I like the architecture

NtutHXe.png yeah yeah whatever Romeo, we must focus on something a lot more important (looks around)

 

293803-chimichanga-has-opened-its-first-

 

9xAAf7u.png MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! (ruins as fast as he can to the store) I AM HUNGREH!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

street_fighter_v__ryu_by_jiggeh-d9pjsf3.

LightFlare arrives back in Kalos. He can immediately feel a change in the atmosphere. He contacts Oro...

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCAwx2cz_1WzZ_H6NksLG

Oro! I'm back in Kalos. I'm in the city limits. The air has changed. It seems no one in the city has noticed, but it's darker here. Iblis his here somewhere. And no doubt Liquid Snake is somewhere watching. When the time comes he'll make his move. Of course he may already have. Considering he brought Iblis here, that would technically be his first move. We need to move fast.

 

12750e62e99e204f41524701ca4ad751.png?v=5

Understood. We will rendezvous in town. You won't be hard to find. We'll just follow the "black sky." Right Kahre?

 

OUTSIDE KALOS CITY

 

Kahrelimi, having trained extensively, heard Oro's voice and, hearing what he said, proceeded to prepare herself for what was to come. She swung her sword once more before putting it within a sheath upon her back. After sheathing the sword, she would gather her long, icy blue hair into her robe armor's hood, and pulled the hood up, hiding her dog ears from obvious view. Going into the city might've been risky for her had she not hidden her ears from view. She didn't want to risk what happened all of those years ago to happen here as well...especially when there was a large threat looming over the city. The last thing she needed was to be alienated based upon her looks, though she thought that her red eyes and somewhat exhausted look might also attract unwanted attention towards her...if only she had a facial mask. She took a deep breath, calming her nerves, but fully being prepared for the fight ahead. She walked over to Oro's side.

 

2cef4bc3ff.png

Kahrelimi: That's right. I think I'm ready to deal with this thing now...I just hope that they don't look down upon me before I even get a chance to show my skill...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

12750e62e99e204f41524701ca4ad751.png?v=5

You'll do fine, Kahre. Besides young lady, now is not the time for self doubt. Push forward. We'll need all the help we can aquire...

 

Oro begins walking toward Kalos City Limits...

2cef4bc3ff.png

Kahrelimi: You're right, I...I guess I'm just worrying over nothing. 

 

Kahrelimi would follow behind Oro, keeping her hood up to hide at least most of her facial features. She didn't want want a repeat of what happened in the past. She really didn't want a repeat of it. She hoped that nobody would be able to see the ears she desperately wanted to hide from the eyes of those who didn't know about them...and hopefully her tendencies also wouldn't come into play, though she really did want to go for a game of fetch again. If only she could find some way to get over those habits!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/9/2016 at 17:25, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

LightFlare sees the others coming through the portal when suddenly notices a red blur past him...

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCAwx2cz_1WzZ_H6NksLG

That Deadpool is a strange one. Still...he's a certified killing machine. We'll need every available resource to defeat Iblis. Even the "crazy" resources.

2rFhUI5.png true that, after all, he did manage to outsmart Taskmaster, if my mind doesn't fail me

(Wade was too busy eating all the Chimichangas he could)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

pi5Wlrr.pngOkay, first things first: We need to locate Iblis.

p49qVEg.pngAccording to my radar, Iblis should be to the north. However, there's another point moving towards us closer and closer.

pi5Wlrr.pngHuh?

Then, the Unlimited Force saw just what the moving point was: It was a girl with rabbit-like features and prominently red eyes that emit a strange aura. It seems she knows the Unlimited Force well, especially one robot master inparticular.

FjuXY3I.gifHey, TrinitroMan!

pi5Wlrr.pngOh hey, Reisen! Long time no see! *high fives Reisen* So what got you here in Kalos City.

FjuXY3I.gifI was running errands for Miss Eiren, when suddenly a giant fire lizard suddenly appeared. So I went ahead to find out just what is going on.

pi5Wlrr.pngFunny you mention that, because we are exactly after said fire lizard in order to prevent certain disaster.

LyEWUfO.pngWait, you two know each other?

LG1wLF4.pngYep, we do, Silver. That's Reisen Udonge Inaba, a moon rabbit from the house of Eineinte (if that's how you pronounce it).

pi5Wlrr.pngWe have met each other at a target practice, where we competed with each other as to who shoots the most target.

FjuXY3I.gifWe then got banned from that place due to causing a mess during a little competition, but we did become friends afterwards, so all is well that ends well, if I say so myself.

pi5Wlrr.pngDamn right! *high fives again* BTW, that's Silver the Hedgehog. He is from the future and has telekinetic powers. And here are also our other friends we have met. I think it's time for a big introduction round.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Captain Papyrus said:

pi5Wlrr.pngOkay, first things first: We need to locate Iblis.

p49qVEg.pngAccording to my radar, Iblis should be to the north. However, there's another point moving towards us closer and closer.

pi5Wlrr.pngHuh?

Then, the Unlimited Force saw just what the moving point was: It was a girl with rabbit-like features and prominently red eyes that emit a strange aura. It seems she knows the Unlimited Force well, especially one robot master inparticular.

FjuXY3I.gifHey, TrinitroMan!

pi5Wlrr.pngOh hey, Reisen! Long time no see! *high fives Reisen* So what got you here in Kalos City.

FjuXY3I.gifI was running errands for Miss Eiren, when suddenly a giant fire lizard suddenly appeared. So I went ahead to find out just what is going on.

pi5Wlrr.pngFunny you mention that, because we are exactly after said fire lizard in order to prevent certain disaster.

LyEWUfO.pngWait, you two know each other?

LG1wLF4.pngYep, we do, Silver. That's Reisen Udonge Inaba, a moon rabbit from the house of Eineinte (if that's how you pronounce it).

pi5Wlrr.pngWe have met each other at a target practice, where we competed with each other as to who shoots the most target.

FjuXY3I.gifWe then got banned from that place due to causing a mess during a little competition, but we did become friends afterwards, so all is well that ends well, if I say so myself.

pi5Wlrr.pngDamn right! *high fives again* BTW, that's Silver the Hedgehog. He is from the future and has telekinetic powers. And here are also our other friends we have met. I think it's time for a big introduction round.

2rFhUI5.pngand why exactly are you in Kalos City? I thought cities were evacuated when giant monsters were roaming

Swr-portrait-aya.png ummm, hello? we're trying to help here, Mr. Kamen Riderpants

2rFhUI5.png(an angry vein appears on his head, his Beam Lamp starts glowing) .......

Swr-portrait-aya.png what? why is he angry!? was it something I said?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

pi5Wlrr.pngBased on our encounter against Thanatos, I think he doesn't like being called something he isn't. Because he's not a Kamen Raider. He's more related to the Ultramen, which are a different thing altogether. And then there are also Sentais, which are also a different thing altogether. And then there are also Power Rangers, but those are just poor-mans versions of Sentais and thus do not deserve any further attention.

u4EsOao.pngWait, but what about the di-

pi5Wlrr.pngI said they are poor-mans versions of Sentais. Deal with it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FjuXY3I.gifWell...this is Aya Syameimaru. This tengu is the most famous news reporter of Gensokyo. That's mainly because of...let's say she never gives up and doesn't let anyone stop her...

pi5Wlrr.pngWell, as long as she doesn't spy people to find out embarrising secrets.

FjuXY3I.gifWell...about that...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now