The Roleplay Paradise Part 2 : Revenge Of Role Play!

(Kyo and Morrigan rush over to the group to see what was going on they then see Argento's questionable behaviour )

FKkeagQ.png-well he certainly isn't the friendly type is he

yAXwShO.png-you know In this current situation I wouldn't be surprised if he was a little hot headed I mean we are fighting a giant monster here and all

Despite Argento's logical warning, the man in black was baffled by his semi-hostile attitude.

st__um_by_orochidarkkyo_daluj0d_by_duckm"(Hmph. Sooner or later that guy is going to drag the whole team down if he continues to behave like this.)"

edbe8a312bbe5eed942ee0f491de75a6-dai1wqu"If we can't attack the core... then is it possible to freeze a different part of Iblis and attack it? We could try to solidify its limbs and decapitate it..."

LightFlare begin to smile as he noticed an old friend...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSuqWZMgYfjWpX94ruzKFp

Kyo?! Good to see you, my friend. I guess you can't stay out of trouble too long, eh? I'm a bit surprised you're still around. A certain "someone" must be treating you well...

LightFlare glares back at Argento...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSf74Q75Mi6pDWkO3UC58c

So...what are your motives, Argento? Do you know something we don't. And no smart remarks like "I know a lot of things you don't"! You've been shady from the moment we met. And although you fight along side us, there is a certain dark aura about you. Believe me...I know I about " dark aura."

1 hour ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

LightFlare begin to smile as he noticed an old friend...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSuqWZMgYfjWpX94ruzKFp

Kyo?! Good to see you, my friend. I guess you can't stay out of trouble too long, eh? I'm a bit surprised you're still around. A certain "someone" must be treating you well...

fqvweeN.png-oh Lightflare I knew it was you Id know that big blue energy blast from anywhere and also epic beard man

(Morrigan then floats down and lands beside kyo)

qjE2N3i.png-oh you look strong and capable its nice to meet you mr lightflare

24f5e655345050e366c687646dd0044f.jpg

Nice to meet you, young lady.(Although when I look at her, a strange pull comes over me. Is she really even young?) Kyo, you always manage to keep "good" company. Heh... Especially Shingo. I DO miss his energy. 

Oro notices Iblis beginning to move...

sf3_char_oro.jpg

Iblis is about to retaliate! Argento!? What do you purpose we do?! 

Kahrelimi noticed Argento's actions, but reacted quickly to the movements of Iblis and pointed her frost-shrouded staff at Iblis' head.

2cef4bc3ff.png

Kahrelimi: I don't know why you wanna stop the guy that'll probably put an end to it, but this thing isn't attacking on my watch! 

By now, the ice gathering above the head of her staff had formed a large spiked ice ball. She proceeded to send the massive ball of ice at Iblis' head, attempting to cover it with ice as well. 

2cef4bc3ff.png

Kahrelimi: This thing is going to be nothing more than a pile of ice and rock when I'm finished with it!

(OOC: Let's pretend Fiona was on the ground the whole time instead of on Ultraman's shoulder, okay? Okay!)

Fiona, meanwhile, managed to finally gather up the bravery she needed to deal with the minions of Iblis that were encroaching upon the group engaged with the massive molten creature, the girl swinging her sword around in what appeared to be a rather clumsy, yet effective, manner, somehow managing to cut apart every minion her sword encountered with hardly any trouble.

7ecb2cd3ee.png

Fiona: Foul beasts, you shall come no further! This creature shall be banished back to where it came from, and none shall prevent us from succeeding in our goal! Goodness shall prevail!

(OOC: Not sure if crippling Iblis by decapitating its limbs is pertinent or not..."

Annoyed of the fact that the group is turning their attention at Argento alone, the man decides to yell his idea.

st__um_by_orochidarkkyo_daluj0d_by_duckm"CAN YOU TRY TO FREEZE THAT THING'S LIMBS THEN DECAPITATE THEM!? THANK YOU"

(Kyo stares at the man dressed in Black and begins to think to himself)

xaEpr90.png-"is he the guy Angel was talking about? well he doesn't seem bad anyone who is helping us cant be"

(kyo's train of thought is haulted however when he feels the ground shake)

xaEpr90.png-the dude in black is right this thing isn't gonna go down easily and its probably pissed off after all the damage we did to it we need a plan and fast even if it means taking the bastard apart piece by piece

(Morrigan begins to chuckle)

TAJrMdI.png-if you need me I am willing to help its not like I've got anything else to do at the moment anyway

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDhS6xWdHs1iZ2hvdmU3V

Looks like Kyo isn't the only one who keeps good company. I think I'll follow Kahre's lead...

street_fighter_v_bearded_ryu_by_dragonwa

AAAAAAAAAHHHHH! I'LL TAKE THE LEFT...!

oro_sf_iii_by_smolb-d855hfx.jpg

...AND I'LL TAKE THE RIGHT! YAGYOU DAAAAMAAA!

shinku_hadoken__beyotch_by_viperxmns.jpg

LIGHTFLARE CAANOOOOOOOON!

Oro and LightFlare strike the right and left legs of Iblis causing it to stumble.

(Kyo and Morrigan watch as Lightflare and Oro attack Iblis with strong energy attacks but just then more of Iblis minions spawned in an attempt to surround them

QeL0GTa.png-kyo it seems we have company

rKBuUPs.png-goddamnit what cant these things just leave us alone

npm67vi.png-looks like I'll have to cremate them then

(Kyo punches the ground and a giant flame like geyser comes out of the ground hitting all of them around kyo Morrigan then focuses on the ones who jumped into the air to avoid kyo's attack)

1aDEQ03.png-Soul Fist!

(Morrigan shoots a barrage of soul fists killing the ones in the air)

QeL0GTa.png-such annoying pests

latest?cb=20151029205036

RAAAAAAHHHHH!

Iblis becomes enraged and expells flames from his mouth, breaking the ice around his head and engulfing the area surrounding the heroes in flames. He negates both Oro and LightFlare's attacks causing a shockwave to extend towards the other heroes. Realizing his attack was pushed back, LightFlare blocks as Oro takes cover. LightFlare's arms singe from the fiery attack...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSUn_0R4ccW8BdDrinGPX7

Such power! Even after our onslaught thus beast has enough rage to literally blow it all away! A direct assault might not be the answer...

sf3_char_oro.jpg

At least not on it's own! But maybe if we could immobilize it long enough to make a critical blow. Perhaps YOU could help us with that LightFlare...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDhS6xWdHs1iZ2hvdmU3V

With a seal?! I've never sealed anything so large. Even the mighty Potemkin pales in comparison...but there must be a way.

The Unlimited Force, Silver, and the two angels Pit and Dark Pit were also blown back by the shockwave.

pi5Wlrr.pngGuh...such power...

wTfPBpm.pngI never said it's gonna be easy. Just be glad that this is not his more advanced form!

T7kPjJs.pngWait, you're telling me that this thing could be even STRONGER?!

4v8qUOy.pngWhat's the matter, scared of lizards?

T7kPjJs.pngNo, I am not! I...I just don't want to get roasted, that's all...

pi5Wlrr.pngLess talking, more attacking.

The group then proceeds to continue their assault. TrinitroMan with his nitro-glycerin, the two angels with their own set of weapons, Reisen with her gun finger powers, Silver with his telekinesis, and all the other robot masters also used their own signature attacks to further pressure Iblis.

Tommy was sent back due to the shockwave... and landed on one of his legs in the process of being sent back.

Tommy: Ow, my leg almost just broke! This sonnuvabitch is way too powerful for me to take on! I knew it was a good idea to just sit back!

ET: You fuckin' pansy! You've had worse things happen to you, why are you scared of a friggin' lizard!?

Tommy: Maybe because it's fucking ginormous!?

(Morrigan sees the shockwave coming and flies higher up to dodge it but the shockwave hits kyo straight in the back as he was worried about the few remaining henchman)

9pPqoFx.png-argh that freaking hurt it looks like he is pissed off alright jeez that hurt my back

Cb6PgkA.png-I was going to warn you but I was too high up in the air at the time sorry

9pPqoFx.png-so you saved your ass first huh some teammate I've got

The shockwave knocked the man away, but he still managed to stay on his foot.

st__um_by_orochidarkkyo_daluj0d_by_duckm"Great, now I can't approach it. You guys concentrate on that thing, I'll clean the surrounding worms."

He proceeds to move far away from the group, attracting a large number of Iblis worms.

oie_transparent_by_duckmann18-dal66os.pn"Come at me... I have a pleasant surprise for y'all..."

(Looks like it's safe to post.)

Kahrelimi found herself being pushed back by the shockwave, the dog girl planting her staff into the ground to keep herself from sliding back too far. She seemed to be doing well, despite the elemental differences, though her clothing was somewhat singed. Once she came to a halt, the swirling winds from before started to surround her, a spiked ball of ice slowly forming above her staff's head as she held it up.

2cef4bc3ff.png

Kahrelimi: Keep it distracted for as long as you can! I'll try to freeze its arms, and when I do, aim for them and try to shatter them!

Fiona found herself being blown away by the shockwave as she was too distracted with dealing with Iblis' encroaching army.

c701913f2e.png

Fiona: Waaaaaah! This is quite unfortunaaaaaate!

She slid to a halt a good distance away from the action, but quickly picked herself and her sword up and started to run back to come to their aid.

93ac8371d6.png

Fiona: It seems I was too focused on the minions! I suppose I should pay attention to my surroundings instead of just them!

PmxNWrU.png(upperslashes Iblis) ORAAAAAAAH! now, for the finishing b- (hit by a meteor, his armor vanishes) 

2rFhUI5.png  SON OF A (pinned to the ground by Iblis) I could use some backup, guys!

(before Zero could've been hurt, another giant figure flew in and striked the being)

2bLqPRG.png SILVER CROSS! (fires an energy cross at the being, allowing Zero to move out of Iblis' grip) backup's here, buddy

2rFhUI5.png(groans) you showoff....

2bLqPRG.png No need to thank me!

5Mv0wWZ.png-holy crud this thing is shooting meteors now? how the hell are supposed to get near it then?

aBivPld.png-I don't know guess we will have to think of something....oh by the way there is a meteor flying toward us from above

9pPqoFx.png-you could have told me that before hand!

(Kyo jumps into the air and punches the meteor with a fist full of flames the meteor shatters into pieces and kyo lands on the ground)

5Mv0wWZ.png-well that was close we need to do something we cant just dodge flaming rocks all day this thing Is throwing everything at us which means its probably desperate

(Morrigan giggles but stares at Kyo with discomfort)

QeL0GTa.png-"why do I get such an eerie feeling from this man I can sense such a dark energy flowing around him it seems he doesn't know it yet though and what he doesn't know wont hurt him"