The Roleplay Paradise Part 2 : Revenge Of Role Play!

(while flying Morrigan noticed the mysterious man dressed in Black although she did wonder what he was doing she decided to follow Kyo)

Fb8yzBB.png-hmm he looks suspicious but I don't get the feeling he is an enemy so In that case

(Morrigan blew a kiss to the man dressed in black then continued to fly towards Kyo

2bSAYKJ.png-what the hell why are you following me?

ZOTSZRe.png-well I'm not getting in your way am I? I'm just going to watch you spectate you in other words you are much more interesting than anything I have found in this city

2bSAYKJ.png-tch do what you want

(Kyo decides to put up with Morrigan for the moment and they both head on further into the flame drenched city

edbe8a312bbe5eed942ee0f491de75a6-dai1wqu"I gotta be careful... If I can recall correctly, NESTS tried to mass-produce copies of that guy... he could either be the real deal or a clone."

While hesitant, the man's doubts changed after seeing Morrigan's blow kiss.

edbe8a312bbe5eed942ee0f491de75a6-dai1wqu"Well, that was unexpected. I'm safe to follow them then. (damn she's hot...)"

However, as soon as he takes a step forward, a few Iblis worms popped up in front of him.

final_stance_fuck_yeah_by_duckmann18-das"...Disgusting."

The worms were no match for the mysterious person, as he wiped them out with ease in mere seconds using Smoke Wave: a move that consists of him swiping his leg forward, causing a friction between his feet and the surface from kicking up in order to create a short-ranged vertical projectile made of smoke.

wTfPBpm.pngWait, that roar. That's gotta be Iblis!

pi5Wlrr.png*looks into the distance and sees a giant fire monster* ...yup, I think it is.

bX7E6Ba.png*looks further away* Guys, I think we have a problem: Magio is being attacked, but not by Iblis or any of its creatures.

f1bEATM.gifSay what? I thought we only had to deal with that Iblis thing.

p49qVEg.pngMe too. However, further analysis proved that Magio is actually fighting the kind of warrior who seeks to fight strong opponents and nothing else. In a sense, he's like Akuma, but with swords.

pi5Wlrr.pngBut then we need to go do something quickly! Come on!

Determined, the group then rushes to Magio for help...and also to just understand what's going on with that new challenger.

ryu_by_anubisdhl-dabza0d.jpg

LightFlare leaps down and faces Iblis....

(This creature is....immense. And the man with the weapons...what does HE have to do with this? We have to strike now...)

Image result for street fighter ryu beard

Oro! How far are you!?

Just then a large orb of energy slams into Iblis!

oro-painting.jpg

Am I too late!? I'm getting up in age so I move a bit slower! HAAAA!

Oro old friend! You made it! I guess I don't need to explain. Where is your new friend?

(ooc: @A person you're up, bro)

14 hours ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

ryu_by_anubisdhl-dabza0d.jpg

LightFlare leaps down and faces Iblis....

(This creature is....immense. And the man with the weapons...what does HE have to do with this? We have to strike now...)

Image result for street fighter ryu beard

Oro! How far are you!?

Just then a large orb of energy slams into Iblis!

oro-painting.jpg

Am I too late!? I'm getting up in age so I move a bit slower! HAAAA!

Oro old friend! You made it! I guess I don't need to explain. Where is your new friend?

(ooc: @A person you're up, bro)

A massive spear of ice was sent towards Iblis' torso, one large enough possibly solidify part of the creature's body around the spear's contact area. From behind Oro came Kahrelimi once again, a staff glowing with mana in her grasp and a sword radiating with a pink energy upon her back. She appeared to be building up frost in the head of the staff.

2cef4bc3ff.png

Kahrelimi: Here I am! It's about time we doused this overgrown flame before it can scorch anything else!

Standing on a pile of dead Iblis worms, the mysterious man in black notices Kahrelimi's glowing light-blue hair among the sea of ashes and mountains of flames.

edbe8a312bbe5eed942ee0f491de75a6-dai1wqu"67...68...69. Nice number. Just how many of these parasites are here? ...Wait, since when Kula started growing dog ears and wielding a staff? No that's not her..."

He then hurries himself to the heroes' location, and slowly begins to gain a clear vision of Iblis.

oie_transparent_by_duckmann18-dal66os.pn"...Where there's smoke, there's fire..."

(OOC: STOLE THIS QUOTE FROM SMOKE IN MK9 LOL)

(kyo and Morrigan keep running until  they can see the monster in view)

W2rucSg.png-heh its bigger up close and uglier too I'm not too sure if my flames will do anything against a monster that's made out of fire but I can try at least

8OKTHmY.png-hmm you aren't getting scared now are you? has all that bravado you had before gone away?

cEYPDp6.png-did you follow me just to be annoying? you really expect me to get cold feet now that I actually see the asshole in plain sight?

f48mHYX.png-my you have quite a short temper I think we should stick back for abit there are other fighters around probably

(Kyo and Morrigan then notice the ice spear that flies into the air and stabs Iblis)

glSGwWo.png-woah that was awesome who shot that?

8OKTHmY.png-maybe one of the many people who have shown up to fight this beast I told you before you fool

T60JZID.png-we probably should wait for an opportunity to strike that big asshole must have a weakpoint everything has some type of weakpoint or weakness after all

21 hours ago, A person said:

A massive spear of ice was sent towards Iblis' torso, one large enough possibly solidify part of the creature's body around the spear's contact area. From behind Oro came Kahrelimi once again, a staff glowing with mana in her grasp and a sword radiating with a pink energy upon her back. She appeared to be building up frost in the head of the staff.

2cef4bc3ff.png

Kahrelimi: Here I am! It's about time we doused this overgrown flame before it can scorch anything else!

maxresdefault.jpg

And there she is. It seems you've brought a strong Ally. Nice to meet you finally, Kahri. Although the circumstances are not so good. No time to complain about that now....

LightFlare charges up...

beard_ryu_by_sergchayote-da9y9mn.jpg

Now let's take this thing down before the whole city is destroyed!

LIGHTFLARE CAANOOOOOOOON!

Vulcanic Kalos: Iblis' Resting Grounds

When Agni and Kiravel arrived, they saw Argento fighting with Iblis while Magio was dueling with Shura.

Curious3_zps1432ef49.png

Agni: Where did that guy come from?!

Kiravel: He is a demon from the Netherworld. Must have passed through some portal to arrive.

Hurt_zpsd936a2f8.png

Agni: Yeah, but who should we help?

7c90736a-225e-4d6a-8102-acef556136c1_zps

Argento: Magio said to leave him to the demon and fight alongside me.

Angry_zpsf2154c35.png

Agni: OK! I'm diving in! Let's go, Kiravel!!

But before he could "dive in", Oro, Kahrelimi and LightFlare were already attacking Iblis.

Curious2_zpsd7892bf5.png

Agni: Whoa! Did that work?

13fc4429-3cf3-419f-ba90-c72910aac7e8_zps

Argento: Question it less and shoot more.

Argento descended and started to attack Iblis with his Dark Volley, using his Keyblade as a dark projectile machine gun.

Angry2_zpsdccb0826.png

Agni: Alright, Kiravel!! Do your magic!!

Kiravel: I will!! Megistus Raid!!

Kiravel went upwards and then descended at a fast speed. At the time, LightFlare used his special move to attack Iblis.

Normal_zps4eb4b78f.png

Agni: (Wait for it... wait for it...)

Iblis: GRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Angry2_zpsdccb0826.png

Agni: Now!! Heaven-Piercing Skewer!!

Agni shot a single bullet from his rifle towards Iblis' mouth. The bullet took a form of a white spear as it finally went inside the giant beast. It roared in pain once again.

HappyAnother_zps87ef3ffb.png

Agni: On the spot!!

Kiravel: Master, I will crash on it now!! Dismount!!

Happy_zpsbb4cc35e.png

Agni: I'll leave it to you then, partner!!

He jumped off from it as the blinding light that was Kiravel crashed directly with the fire beast. Then, a light pillar emerged from its location. Argento backed off from it as Agni landed right near Light. Iblis roared once again and fell unconscious. Kiravel returned to his gun form and went back to his owner.

c16a8cb5-6464-4506-bb44-f4e82bd25630_zps

Argento: Foolish beast...

Sad_zpsd1ab3c75.png

Agni: I do hope that works, because we have another problem.

BGM: Agmen Clientum (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)

They were battling on a roof and the duel was fierce. Despite having only his Keyblade, Magio was able to endure Shura's multiweapon attacks.

Shura: Take this!! *goes to smash Magio with his halberd*

Angry_zps6a3a54d8.png

Magio: *evades* I'm not going down that easy! Haaah!! *attacks with a slash*

Shura: *defends with claymore* An obvious move!

Both backed off and aimed at each other carefully. Decisive moves could happen at any moment.

Sad_zps8ee29738.png

Magio: (This guy's good. He's really versatile with many types of close-combat weaponry that it's hard to land a hit on him. If I get the chance to use a Limit Break, even if a Lv. 1, it already helps.)

Shura: (I have no doubt that he is the brother of the Overlord, considering how agile he is to react. But if I can turn his agility against him... let me try it out!)

Shura dashed to attack with his claymore. Seeing his attitude, Magio did the same thing and ran to attack. As both were close to each other, the demon decided to take the upper hand.

Shura: There!! *removes small sword and slashes it against Magio's Keyblade*

Surprised_zpse148bc3a.png

Magio: What the- UGH!!

With the advantage of taking him off balance, Shura began to slash Magio with his small swords and proceeded to launch him upwards with his claymore. In midair, he returned Magio back to the ground with a halberd smash. By the time that happened, Anna, Victoria and Asterius arrived on the scene.

63840872_zps1dec22b0.gif

Anna: No, Prince Magio!!

69033851_zps788adcc4.gif

Victoria: What the hell... who is that guy?!

Shura: Clearly the demons have overestimated you. I shall take my leave to find another powerful opponent then.

Shura returned his weapons into position and began to walk away. However, at the moment he turned his back, Magio got up.

Shura: Hmm... I guess you still have energy to fight.

ThinkingAngry_zps5fbc470c.png

Magio: ... Limit Break Lv. 1: Fever Pitch!

Magio was clad into a light green aura and he ran towards the demon. Shura unsheathed his claymore once again and tried to get Magio into a horizontal slash. However, Magio slid under his sword.

Angry_zps6a3a54d8.png

Magio: Two can play the same game! Aerial Slam!

With an uppercut slash, Magio threw Shura in the air. Thanks to Fever Pitch, his attack speed had improved a little. Magio moved fast into the air, slashing Shura upwards 4 times. In the fifth slash, Magio slammed him back into the ground. The war demon fell like a meteor, crashing in a roof.

Normal_zpsf52b804f.png

Magio: *reappears on the roof* What's the matter? Not feeling it?

Shura: *gets up and goes into battle position* The battle has just begun, White Knight!!

IdwV9tf.png-alright guess i'll take a shot at it as well

k2YYvJf.png-are you sure about this? you can always back down if you want

uf8hs4O.png-heh what kinda man would I be if I backed down now

(Kyo clenched his fist together gathering his flames into it he then looked toward the monster)

fkrDgAW.png-alright lets cook this asshole

(Kyo then launched the Ura 111 Shiki : Ama no Murakumo the attack was about 3x as big as the one he used on the worms it hit Iblis straight in the back while the monster is in pain Morrigan seemed intrigued by kyo's attack)

k2YYvJf.png-wow that was huge now let me see if I can top that

(Morrigan pulls out a demonic energy cannon out of seemingly nowhere)

IdwV9tf.png-where the hell did you pull that from?

sYpRr7R.png-that's a secret its called the soul eraser by the way isn't it cool

(Morrigan takes aim and fires it at Iblis's back the same place that kyo hit him)

jFkPA1y.png

IdwV9tf.png-damn this women is insane I'm glad she's on our side now that I think about it who shot that big blue laser before I think I know someone who has an attack like that I just cant remember his name hmmmm

Kahrelimi witnessed LightFlare's powerful attack with awe, seeing the damage it dealt. She then looked up at the unconscious beast, ice still gathering in the head of her staff. She was staring at it, ready to unleash her magic when necessary. 

2cef4bc3ff.png

Kahrelimi: That was amazing, LightFlare, and it's a pleasure to meet you, too! But be on your guard. I've fought many creatures that pretended to be defeated, only to get back up and strike when you least expect it. In fact...

She raised her staff and hands into the air, a cold wind surrounding the area around her. Icicles started to form amidst the wind and began to gather above the head of her staff.

2cef4bc3ff.png

Kahrelimi: ...let's put an end to him before he can even have the chance of becoming more of a threat!

Fiona, from atop her position on Ultraman's shoulder, watched the battle between the people and the creature with awe and envy. If only she was that strong. However, she also noticed the battle upon the rooftop, and pointed at it.

845fd08f9e.png

Fiona: There seems to be a second battle occurring on a roof nearby. I cannot tell who is all involved from here, but it appears to be a very intense battle. Perhaps we should aid one of them? I can tell that Iblis is currently pacified, so it is of no threat at the moment, but this battle I am observing may threaten the city itself...

wTfPBpm.pngLet me chip in: Psycho Knife! *shoots a sharp wave of ESP energy at Iblis*

pi5Wlrr.pngYou know what they say, Kill Fire with Fire.

LG1wLF4.pngAnd you know what else they say: The more the merrier! NITRO BLAST! *shoots sprays of nitroglycerin at Iblis*

pi5Wlrr.pngWelp, that seems to work out real well.

wTfPBpm.pngYeah, but don't forget. Iblis has quite the stamina. And that's not even its final form.

f1bEATM.gifThen I guess we just need to shoot at this thing until it goes down. Hiya! *shoots at red energy gun bullets out of her fingers at Iblis*

(OOC: Wanted to make a little illustration for fun lol)

illustration_lol_by_duckmann18-daxe5ge.p

Arriving at the battlefield, the man in black could see all of the heroes and Iblis.

edbe8a312bbe5eed942ee0f491de75a6-dai1wqu"So this is it..."

He then thought of a plan to help the heroes. After noticing the frozen part caused by Kahrelimi's spear, something came up in his mind, but it was rather risky.

st__um_by_orochidarkkyo_daluj0d_by_duckm

"Hmm... if I could break the solidified part on that creature's torso, I might be able to throw a punch inside it and inject a nice dose of smoke to weaken and shatter its insides..."

(Ultraman Zero grew back onto his full-size)

2rFhUI5.png you screwed with the wrong team! alone we might be powerful, but together...WE'RE UNSTOPPABLE!!!!

(Ultraman Zero proceeded to switch into his Ultimate Aegis armor and attack Iblis with repeaded sword slashes)

PmxNWrU.png (slashing the beast in the chest repeatedly) ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA!!!!

shameimaru.png (recording the fight with her camera) that's not your phrase, wise-guy!

PmxNWrU.png (Sighs) give me a break! I still want to say it, is that a sin? (returns to his ORAORA-ing) ORAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! (kicks Iblis, sending him crashing to some buildings)

7pZQGFT.png-woah that Ultraman guy is kicking ass

rVwt1Jv.png-yes indeed although it would appear that another battle is happening nearby

9IJJgaQ.png-yeah I saw them before wonder what they're fighting about......lets just focusing on killing the monster for now

(Kyo and Morrigan decide to remain on the sidelines and watch as the fight continues)

(while watching the battle intensify Kyo's phone begins to ring it startled kyo because he was so focused on the fight)

KHCoEHB.png-58 unread text messages holy crud

(kyo answers the phone)

hbbt6eI.png-and just where the hell have you been huh?

(Kyo was startled by Angels voice he had totally forgotten about their plans to get together and headed out after hearing rumors of Iblis)

f3kqb2a.png-oh its you Angel you had me worried for a sec there I thought Yagami got my new number he always sends me really weird messages like "I will kill you someday you kusanagi bastard" or something along those lines

hbbt6eI.png-yeah well despite the fact that you completely ignored our date I have something to tell you you remember Nests right?

KHCoEHB.png-how could I forget those assholes made clones of me and are probably still trying to hunt me down

hbbt6eI.png-yeah anyway apparently there have been more people escaping from the labs at their HQ one of which is a man who's dressed in all black and apparently has really unique abilities I don't know if he is still on the run or not also several clones have escaped as well I don't know if they are gonna kill you or not though tehee

(kyo thought for a moment on how the hell did Angel know all this)

KHCoEHB.png-where did you get all this info from?

hbbt6eI.png-Maxima and K told me to tell you I don't know why all those guys seem to worry about is money and themselves

KHCoEHB.png-well I guess i'll owe them one which is gonna be a pain in my ass no many what anyway thanks for the heads up I promise i'll make it up to you once I get back

(Just before Angel could answer Kyo's phone dies from lack of battery power)

KHCoEHB.png-welp she's gonna kill me

(Kyo continues to watch the fight while Morrigan hovers in the air for a better view)

He then decided to approach the group, in attempt to fight Iblis and prevent it from rampaging the city any further.

oie_transparent_by_duckmann18-dal66os.pn"Hello random strangers! I don't know who y'all are and y'all don't know me either. But let's save the chit-chat later, alright? Can anybody try to break the frozen part on that thing's torso made by the dog-eared girl? I just figured out a plan..."

Spoiler

OOC: Images will come later.

Vulcanic Kalos: Iblis' Resting Ground

All of the attacks kept doing damage on the unconscious Iblis. Soon, more and more people came to help with the beast.

Argento: (From where all those people are coming from?!)

Agni: Good job!! It seems far more weakened!

Then, a six-bladed young man started attacking where Iblis' frozen core was. However, Argento blocked his blades before they could keep attacking.

Argento: If you truly value your life, then stop doing that!

Victoria: What?! Why?! If we attack the core directly, won't we be able to-

Argento: Use your head instead of questioning me. If you miss a brain, then you can ask your true self about it.

Victoria: I swear... this guy...!!

Anna: But he is right in a way. Thanks to miss Kahrelimi's ice spear, we managed to freeze Iblis' core and leave it in a weakened state. If we were to break the ice right now, it would reawaken and become even more stronger than before.

Argento: Now that someone has finally enlightened your clueless minds... get away from this ice!!

With a spin, he deflected the attacking blades and sent the man back to the rest of the group with a kick.

Agni: Hey! He was just trying to help!

Argento: If he- no, if you all were truly trying to help, you would focus on something else instead on reawakening this thing!!

Spoiler

OOC: For those who don't know yet, Argento isn't the helpful kind.

BGM: Agmen Clientum still playing

When they looked, something was flying towards another building. It was Magio, who went inside it through a broken window.

Agni: Darn, I really forgot about that guy!!

Anna: Prince Magio!!

But he soon returned to the same roof and kept battling with Shura.

Magio: I'm not done yet!!

Shura: Good!! This battle is just what I needed!!

Argento stood annoyed and flew towards the building, in hopes of rescuing Magio in time.

Agni: Victoria, launch me!

Victoria: RIght away, dearie!

Asterius grabbed Agni and launched him towards the roof they were fighting. Because how serious both were, they weren't immediately noticed. However, Agni shot at Shura and made himself present.

Shura: ERGH?!

Magio: Agni! Argento!

Argento: That is enough. I will not let you kill him, am I clear?!

Shura: Do not interfere in my battle with the White Knight, you peasants!!

Magio: You don't have to worry about me. Go and take care of Iblis!

Agni: We have a lot of time until that thing starts going on again. Right now, I want to know what this guy wants with us.