Anastasia's Palettes Ft. Gladiolus Amicitia

Anastasia

Hey guys. It's Anastasia.

Since my old palette thread stopped being requested palettes, I am going to make a new one and just start fresh. However, if you guys give me a request, I have some new rules before making a request.

Rule Thread:

1. Make sure the character's colors are do-able and not all over the place.

2. Send up to three characters (MAX), for request.

3. Have fun and enjoy the creation of my palettes! :)

Gladiolus Amicitia x Anastasia~

WCXL4yu.png

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Kaze No Ken said:

Cody by Gou-San : http://www.mediafire.com/download/eegncl145u8cocw/Cody(Gou-San)_WinMugen%2610.zip

I need this palette without color defects :

black-1.gifby.gifBr.gifbp.gifbb.gifl1Xsjhuk0Kc.jpg6CfmfMb64L4.jpg

This palette was created previously but with color defect, maybe you can fix it :

q9Ak7C8uqwo.jpg

RvgOfnAoOrk.jpg

First off, his colors were all over the place. Then, second, I'm not good fixing his files because I am not good with coding or any other stuff besides making palettes. I'm sorry about that Kaze No Ken.

WCXL4yu.png

5 minutes ago, Kaze No Ken said:

For what this request section if you can not fulfill the request.

No, what I meant was that, that black color in your screenshots, the white color in that wind hyper, it's included in one of his jail outfit so I cannot separate it. It's actually like that and like I said Kaze No Ken, I am not good at separating the colors together.

WCXL4yu.png

6 minutes ago, Kaze No Ken said:

Make at least what you can do, or another new palette

I can try my best, but before you request a palette thread here, I made some rules just to clarify my new palette thread I made. Should be in the first post.

WCXL4yu.png

22 minutes ago, Kaze No Ken said:

I read, I gave you one character not three, if my request does not suit you, forget about this request.

Okay, well, the truth was I couldn't do your request, but I only made one palette for Cody by Gou-San. The reason being is that first off, his colors were all over the place and I can still give you the palette if you want it Kaze No Ken.

WCXL4yu.png

2 minutes ago, Kaze No Ken said:

Ok, you can do the palette for Cody in its sole discretion.

I'm sorry if I made only one. In my previous post, what I said is true and his colors were all over the place. Please forgive me Kaze No Ken. :ReallyTruly:

WCXL4yu.png

5 minutes ago, Kaze No Ken said:

No problem) just delete my request palettes) I see many people there is a problem creating palettes for Cody! Thank you for trying)

It's alright Kaze No Ken. I try at least one palette, then after that, if the colors are do-able then I can do it. I'll give you the palette and the link to it, if you want to download it as well. Thank you again Kaze No Ken.

WCXL4yu.png

Link: https://www.mediafire.com/?kmgft400k1324ax

jkFGblx.png (Test palette for you Kaze No Ken, hope you like it)

25 minutes ago, Kaze No Ken said:

the same problem with a color defect :

Oj1D7UIuYl4.jpg

Ma_Ejde7m00.jpg

I do not know why this is happening with palettes and effects. Throw this venture) it is impossible to make a palette normally working with effects.

Maybe, it's just this character Kaze No Ken. I made another Cody palettes, however, this Cody is made by a different author and he is only made for Mugen 1.0. I believe it's just this character in general because his colors were all over the place and they were not in a good order.

WCXL4yu.png

23 minutes ago, Kaze No Ken said:

When the palette was released, I think it worked fine but it was a long time ago :

http://www.infinitymugenteam.com/Forum_345/index.php?topic=757.msg72420#msg72420

I tested out the palette, however, I have the same problem too. I believe it only worked when the author of those palettes first released them, and now, I don't know how to fix that problem. Or if Gou-San can fix the problem himself, then, he can figure out the palette problem.

WCXL4yu.png

Here is another post of me guys.

This time, here are some palettes made for this awesome King of Fighters character. Whip by LunaTuna and she is amazing at gameplay.

IK6W3vj.png

First Row: Cruelty Blood Rose, Default (Edited), Fran (Final Fantasy XII), Kula Diamond, Lili (Tekken), Custom

Second Row: All of them are custom.

Let me know if you guys want the link for it.

WCXL4yu.png

On 9/19/2016 at 1:42 PM, Kaze No Ken said:

When the palette was released, I think it worked fine but it was a long time ago :

http://www.infinitymugenteam.com/Forum_345/index.php?topic=757.msg72420#msg72420

The effects are shared colors with the white on his outfit, if you change the white it changes on everything him and his sprites. I know I'm late but there is no way to properly give him a palette and change the white. all you can change is the blue.

@Anastasia , PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Stop putting this in your post

WCXL4yu.png

It makes your post UNNECESSARILY LONG. You have a signature and you are using it already, please leave it at that. There is NO reason to include that in every single post you make.

49 minutes ago, Ryon said:

@Anastasia , PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Stop putting this in your post

WCXL4yu.png

It makes your post UNNECESSARILY LONG. You have a signature and you are using it already, please leave it at that. There is NO reason to include that in every single post you make.

Alright, Ryon. I'll stop doing that then. I am really sorry for doing that in every post. :(

41 minutes ago, Ryon said:

so i need some palettes, do i need to send you the character or can you make them from a image?

... You need to send me the character and the author of whoever created that character and the link. Plus, I'll do the color magic myself.. :(