Hong Kong from Final Fight 2 by RedDragonCats17

RedDragonCats17

I'm back with another stage, a stage that i created for the version of Maki that's on the image right here. Why did i make this stage? Because i originally downloaded a hi res version of the stage, and it didn't look right for the version of Maki that i have, so i got rid of it, and i made this. I'm pretty much out of stage ideas right now, because i want to go for the games that I played, even though i didn't play Final Fight 2 (but i will on a emulator), i still wanted to make a stage that would fit Maki the best.

Here's the link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/sgrhpnn6qnusq8j/Hong+Kong.zip

mugen018_zpsdgb34icj.png

I could make some MvC styled stages one day, THAT would be interesting.

YOUR released stages go in the RELEASE section.

regardless of what it is, its YOUR RELEASE.

you don't post it on the warehouse sections such as stages or like capcom or anything.

On 8/21/2016 at 8:40 PM, Ryon said:

YOUR released stages go in the RELEASE section.

regardless of what it is, its YOUR RELEASE.

you don't post it on the warehouse sections such as stages or like capcom or anything.

I couldn't find the "Releases" section at the home page, soooooo..... could you lead me to it?

Edit: Welp, i didn't look hard enough. I JUST found it.

Edit 2: I was willing to move this post to the "Releases", but i soon realized that someone did it for me. Wasn't paying attention, and thanks to that someone for moving it for me.