Pokemon Best Girl Companion

Starmie

Pokemon Girl Companion   

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Even though i don't look at the anime any more since the first series. but I can rank this according to people's views:

1.) Serena

2.) Misty/kasumi

3.) Dawn

4.) May/Haruka

5.) Iris

Seems like Serena has the more popular companionship then the others according what people said about the XY series considering she knew (with some oddities) Ash/Satoshi since they were younger. Misty is second best considering she is a well known gym leader (even though she deals with her older sisters in the anime universe) she is also a tad older then Ash/Satoshi which kind of makes her like an older sister to him. 

Thats just my point of view on this.....:-P

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 9 months later...

Honestly... I hate all of them. Not for any particular reason, but they're very cliche in the way they act. Like, I get its a kids show (hence why Ash never ages and is a douchebag the entire series), but that aside, I was kind of hoping like, at some point, a new companion character wouldn't basically be a carbon-copy of the previous ones. They all seem to play the "I'm helpless when I'm in danger, but I can then act all manly when I need to prove myself" kind of attitude.

• 3 years later...