[R18+] Fanatail Michikusa Characters

GDelscribe

Hi there, My name is Demesejha, a while back I set out to making some personal edits for the fanatail characters etc.

So here they are.

Hope you all enjoy. They're up to date to the most recent versions, hard AI and unique playstyle but. Very rewarding.

Images Spoilered because they Include Nudity

Grizela (Naked, official edit made by TEAF code edits and slight sprite modifications made by me)

Spoiler

grizela_r18.gif

Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/bxq2ed0uvwzpcq8/Grizela.7z?dl=0

Harmir (Naked, official edit made by TEAF code edits and slight sprite modifications made by me)

Spoiler

harmir_r18.gif

Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ch7u9mks2f6lr8u/Harmir.7z?dl=0

Ferir (Naked, Male, full sprite and code edit by me, original Ferir made by TEAF. Compatible with Minotaur, still WIP though gotta do some more sprite editing.)

Spoiler

5n6Ejs2.pngr8f2yBI.png

Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/3eg0kzj7y9sx40w/Ferir.7z?dl=0

3 hours ago, Ryoucchi said:

@GDelscribe

Since these are your edits, i moved it into the proper section.

Thank you! I wasn't sure which was the right place so. Thanks.

3 hours ago, DuckMannnn said:

Agreed. You should have used your spriting skills... to create a complete hentai character by yourself instead of making small edits of other people's creations. :D

I'm actually working on my own full character right now! Thank you for the vote of confidence.

3 hours ago, IDGCaptainRussia said:

no offense but, why use your spriting skills to make, this. Rather than something much more, well, not just hentei edits.

Everyone has to start somewhere right? And felt it would be a nice simple challenge. Plus I have a bit of an ocd/unnerved reaction to empty crotches so it was kind of a personal thing as well.

10 hours ago, GDelscribe said:

Everyone has to start somewhere right? And felt it would be a nice simple challenge. Plus I have a bit of an ocd/unnerved reaction to empty crotches so it was kind of a personal thing as well.

I consider Vore to be gross, but I commend the sprite work.

Ehh, fine I guess that's ok since your being honest about it; I do hope you make something original in the future, with great sprites XD

On 7/7/2016 at 9:11 PM, IDGCaptainRussia said:

I consider Vore to be gross, but I commend the sprite work.

Ehh, fine I guess that's ok since your being honest about it; I do hope you make something original in the future, with great sprites XD

Thank you!

I'm gonna post things as  regularly as possible, and hope to become a regular contributor.

• 4 years later...