RedDragonCats17 W.I.P... thread?

No updates on Ryu yet, but I just wanna let y'all know happy Thanksgiving, I hope you guys filled up your stomachs with turkey, stuffing, yams, and all that good stuff.

Also, I'm currently working on a Donkey Kong and Wrecking Crew crossover stage, and right now I need to think HARD on creating a level for the background. So wish me luck.

On 25/9/2016 at 9:25 PM, RedDragonCats17 said:

With the help of OldGamer, i've managed to make my school stage look like this. mugen037_zpswdbkwcyi.png

Just need the cherry blossom leaves then it's good to go.

you are making thats stage or is edit or something in that case where i can find it?

• 5 months later...

Hey guys, I'm finally gonna bring this thread back to life with a screenshot of a new project.

mugen000_zpskrteqtbp.png

Yup, my own screenpack. Currently I'm changing my Earth renders from RGB to indexed, and the total amount of frames in Earth's spinning animation is 360 frames, so I have a ways to go and notepad is probably gonna have the biggest file of all. I want the title screen to look like a high res version of the Marvel Super Heroes title, but with only one Marvel character and other characters. Once Earth's animation is finished, all that's left for the title screen is a new font and a new title, which I'll work on later.

Now you may be wondering: Hey RDC, is there any progress on Ryu yet? Well, the answer is no, but I'm working on his animations right now, so hold on to your buts. As I said many times, I'm not that efficient.

Also, a friend of mine from Facebook is making a level for my Donkey Kong and Wrecking Crew crossover stage, so be on the lookout for that one.

mugen002_zpsemjvtfrp.png

Big shout out and huge thanks to my friend, Nalgini Masters. He's the dude who made the logo here, and it looks amazing on the title screen, and btw, all the frames of the Earth animation are converted, so currently I need a SFA3-ish character select screen and Vs. screen along with a MSHvSF victory screen then we should be good to go. In the mean time, I'm gonna work on Ryu.

Also, consider this post as a small advertisement, but if you have time, check out Nalgini's Facebook page and take a look at his stuff, his art is both adorable and beautiful at the same time, and I think they're worth a look. If you want a sample, I have one of his pieces right now, so just ask if you want a sample.

Link: https://www.facebook.com/TechnoRuffians/?ref=br_rs