RedDragonCats17 W.I.P... thread?

Wow, there is a way to change the name, ignore the other post then. Now, i made a topic similar to this one on the MUGEN Guild Forums, and  a good lot of the posts i made in that topic is me being a motormouth, so maybe i'll do the same here, idk. What i'm going to do after i delete some of the posts in here and give you the link to my Ryu is i'm going to make a AIR and palette patches for Gigahertz's Elena, Elena carries the same amount of animation flaws as Fido's, considering that Gigahertz decided to not realign her sprites to make her smoother, and some of her palettes are a eyesore, so i'm going to replace her intro and taunt animations, then make some new ones. There's one problem with this, Elena is all over the place, she moves SO MUCH it's impossible for me to align her correctly with her taunt, but it doesn't hurt to try.

Now you must be wondering if there's any progress on my MegaMan. Unfortunately, i deleted him, so i'm going to start over on him another time, for now, MY focus is on Ryu. I would like to make a gameplay video of him, but i don't have a YouTube account, and i have to talk to my dad about that kind of stuff, so i thought that you should experience his "gameplay" yourself, so that you can find out why i REALLY need to fix him and i need your help for that.

Here's the link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/kd7703r1sibg4s3/Ryu.zip

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, sorry for the wait, MUGEN Free for All wasn't loading properly for me, but i'm finally back. I'm going to change the name of this topic, release some of the stages that i made, then link you to one of the characters that need fixing, because i have NO clue on how to fix this character (Ryu), so i need some help from the forums.

I plan to make some CvS style characters once i'm done with all of the MvC ones i want to make. No, they're not going to be like Dark Chaos' characters, this is pretty much my own version of CvS, and no, i didn't play Capcom vs. SNK, and i hope they port it to PC or Xbox console, cuz i want to play it. 3 of the CvS characters are going to be Nintendo characters while others are different characters. If you want any info, just ask.

• 2 weeks later...

I just got OBS installed, so the last thing i need is a editing program.

I was thinking about getting Windows Movie Maker, but my dad said that i'd have to buy it. So my question is: Is there a video editing program that's free to use?

Edit: Just got Avidemux, so i'm going to give that a shot. 

On 8/29/2016 at 0:24 PM, RedDragonCats17 said:

I just got OBS installed, so the last thing i need is a editing program.

I was thinking about getting Windows Movie Maker, but my dad said that i'd have to buy it. So my question is: Is there a video editing program that's free to use?

Edit: Just got Avidemux, so i'm going to give that a shot. 

Hi

RedDragonCats17

I took the the time and send you private message. and I hope this help you out so this way will help you out and show off your super awesome stages project or any awesome project that you want to post to the mugen community :D also keep up with awesome work your doing buddy :D also I am still loving your Yoshi's Island Mugen stage :D

On 8/30/2016 at 11:19 PM, OldGamer said:

Hi

RedDragonCats17

I took the the time and send you private message. and I hope this help you out so this way will help you out and show off your super awesome stages project or any awesome project that you want to post to the mugen community :D also keep up with awesome work your doing buddy :D also I am still loving your Yoshi's Island Mugen stage :D

Pretty sure you saw my response, and thanks for the compliment, the stage is (as i said) a piece of my childhood.

(Good grief i barely post stuff here and in the guild) Came up with a retro stage idea that's.... pretty original i guess. It's a crossover of Donkey Kong and Wrecking Crew, both for the NES. I already got all of the foreground elements ready, but i don't have a level for the background. I'd like to think that my friend Alex is working on a level that has elements from both Donkey Kong and Wrecking Crew, although i'm not sure what he's doing behind the scenes. So until i get a level for the background, i'm going to leave you guys with a little... thing about my Nintendo characters and their sprites. (Don't worry about my other stage idea, i'll work on that when i get ALL of the sprites)

If you guys are willing to commission someone to do the sprites for me, then that's fine, but i recommend that you don't commission that person, because it's YOUR money, keep it and use it for YOUR needs. Don't worry about me, i'll find someone who can do the sprites for free, as a request, even if it's going to take forever to do so. In fact, i'm not even ready to make the characters, i didn't finish all the MvC characters i want to make (including Ryu), i'm just planning ahead. 

Y'know what? I'm gonna start explaining Ryu's problems, it's sorta easy.

Problem 1: His Hadouken functions fine on the ground, but that's just on the ground. If the enemy is in the air, and the Hadouken hits them, they'll float down a little bit.

Problem 2: His Tatsumaki works fine, it can hit a opponent no problem, but the opponent doesn't slide backwards, the opponent stays in place.

Problem 3: This isn't really a problem. His Shoryuken also works fine, but the animation of him jumping into the air isn't as smooth as a true MvC quality character.

• 2 weeks later...

Small update on Ryu. There was a bug in his Shinku Hadouken that makes him perform it when he hits a enemy, bug's fixed, so I'm a happy kid. I didn't come here just to tell you guys that, I came here to ask you guys a little something. I plan to get the add004 patch for my MUGEN, but one thing stopped me. I have Omegapsycho's and Juano16's Mortal Kombat characters, and idk if they're compatible with the patch. Are they?

• 1 month later...

Well guys, the add004 patch is now working in my MUGEN, and the MK characters are compatible. I guess I'll delete my other post.

Also, I tried coding the Reppu Jinraisho in my Ryu's CNS and CMD, and there was something wrong with the command, so I bit the bullet and deleted the command. I am, however, keeping the animation in case if I find alternatives, because I don't want to put in to much stuff in the command. And if you guys don't mind, I'm probably gonna create a chat thread just so that I can talk to you guys.

W00t! I just finished Ryu's Shin Shoryuken! May be a little faster than what you'd expect from Street Fighter Alpha 3, but hey, I made it, maybe I'll update it later. For now, y'all know what time it is... FINALIZING TIME!!!

mugen000_zpsdbji7iaw.png

mugen001_zpsafhfetfa.png

mugen002_zpsj08mknwg.png

mugen003_zps81tuta0i.png

Also, I decided to showcase a few palettes I made for some of the characters in here. Idk if I should release them in a pack, gonna be needing your opinions on them. What do you guys think?

SSJ Goku Z2 by Balthazar and Cybaster as myself: My%20persona_zpsugza8zuu.gif

Felicia by Jesuszilla and Elena by Phirmost as Cortana from Halo: Cortana%20palette_zps7afqkvrp.gifCortana_zpstc7bribb.gif

Just to let y'all know, finalizing a character, in my point of view, is coding the throws, adjusting the damage, getting the effects for the supers, and adjusting the hitsparks to the character's fists and feet, so I'm gonna make the request for the hyper combo background from Marvel Super Heroes vs. Street Fighter and hope for the best.