Question about LifeBars in general

OldGamer

Question

I know you can add animation for the wining icon and also you can make them to be a single sprite. but what puzzle me the most is

1. Can you add your own sound effect for the Win icon? 

2. Is there anyway to add animation and sound  effect for Draw Games ?

Please explain to me if there any way to make this happen for the Life bars ?

4 answers to this question

Yeah, the chances of desync are pretty high actually. :/
I haven't done this before on my life bars, but I've seen one that does something similar.

I figured out how they pulled it off once the sound desynced.  Checking the .snd confirmed it.

1. If you want the sound effect to play after the character wins the round, you could maybe edit the "KO" sound to include the icon sound.

Have it play a few seconds after the "KO".

However this will mess up if your characters don't transition to RoundState = 4 immediately.

2. I don't think you can do anything for draw games, but again, you can edit the "Double KO" sound effect to play another sound after a few seconds.

19 minutes ago, vgma2 said:

1. If you want the sound effect to play after the character wins the round, you could maybe edit the "KO" sound to include the icon sound.

Have it play a few seconds after the "KO".

However this will mess up if your characters don't transition to RoundState = 4 immediately.

2. I don't think you can do anything for draw games, but again, you can edit the "Double KO" sound effect to play another sound after a few seconds.

that sound hard to pull that off because every character have different winning  animation do you think  that will cause some kinda of desync it between the character and sound for the life bars for both of them? also have you done it before on your life bars  :o

9 hours ago, vgma2 said:

Yeah, the chances of desync are pretty high actually. :/
I haven't done this before on my life bars, but I've seen one that does something similar.

I figured out how they pulled it off once the sound desynced.  Checking the .snd confirmed it.

:o I see and thank you for answer my question. I don't want take the risk of doing that for my Bluemugen life bar xD but thank you for explaining  it to me and answering my question  :D