Not recomended creations/creators...

Jessica Smoke

Hmmm. I honestly would not have any clue since I don't usually get a character that I consider bad or crap and even then, I usually keep the character for collection purposes. Then again,  this is probably because I'm a collector, so I don't usually think about stuff like this.

• 4 weeks later...

There aren't many creators whose stuff I don't recommend, largely because I try to keep an open mind and try to find positive things. Take Joey Faust, for example.

While I do greatly appreciate the fact that he made characters from Time Killers and BloodStorm for MUGEN, what I don't like is how shoddy the controls are... I also happen to be a HUGE stickler for character accuracy. If you're converting a character from an arcade game, the best idea is to attempt to make it as close to 1:1 as possible. This way, a new player can jump in with said character and not feel lost... The moves the character has in MUGEN are the same as the character in the original game. This makes the transition far easier for the player.

I get that the creations were for his fan game... but, considering that his fan game uses the MUGEN engine as well, wouldn't it make sense to try and to get it closer to a 1:1 conversion?

On 12/5/2016 at 0:45 PM, Jessica Smoke said:

any release related to this SHIT do not deserves nothing:

<Mod Edit: removed futa dicks. Please use the spoiler tags>

that not deserves to be called a char and is worst than tanicfan "creations"..

what the fuck is that shit is only images, thats crap soo bad 

37 minutes ago, Futanari's Honor said:

Mmm, that is hot as fuck tho~ <3

Thought that you'll say that. :P

Anyway, this time i talk about S. Nara "creations".

Vid by @Dumanios, against Mario and Samus. Really a funny one. XD

But seriously, what in the world is a good idea to create a char in the way like S. Nara did?
Also i'm surprised that no one told about S. Nara craps here.

• 3 months later...

i was really happy to see RYON'S reply on this.mugen's like art,you can make chars based off games or based off your stile

that only people that may relate to it enjoy those chars.when i first crossed mugen i saw onslaught with apocalypse boss chars

fight against a strange spiderman jpg ugly char and lose a was like fuuuu***,the fight was so unbalanced but super fun and

something great to remember back in the early 2005.fast forward today and everyone's picky ,an stuck up about chars even

though these is well better put together than future chars.

• 6 months later...
On 6/20/2016 at 11:22 PM, gui0007 said:

I highly not recommend Adrian's stuff. It's all a bunch of crap, like the "edit" of MGMURROW's Hulk and...

Buzz Lightyear... :/

rKlUagx.png

LMAO and did you see the Adrian character he made? I don't get why people need to make self inserts of themselves for Mugen. 99 percent of the time they turn out below average like Josh Geary's creations.

Anyway my least favorite creators are the following:

Mazemerald: While it's interesting to see him make Capcom characters that weren't playable in MVC, and those that weren't Mugenized (like Edward Falcon) the majority of his creations are poor rushjobs. It's bad enough that he gained infamy on MFG for making multiple accounts, not taking feedback to heart and stealing the works of others like Beximus's Devilotte. Said to be worse than Chuchoryu and i'd have to agree with. Chucho's characters may be half assed but at least they're playable to some degree. 

Actarus: As a fan of CVS and POTS style conversions, I was furious beyond belief that he misled me and many others with his "CVS" Axel. (This was before Nexus Games made his Axel). Later on i find he made other shit characters like a Peter Griffin and some awful KOF edits based on Kill Bill characters.

Kong: The reason why i usually stay away from MVC styled characters.

On 04/07/2016 at 10:24 PM, Mʀ. Sтᴇαl-Yoᴜя-Wαεfυ said:

When it comes to just gaming, I do not understand all the excitement over Yzan and Ikaruga and those kind of characters. Maybe it just me, but they seem very slow, very limited, and boring. I love MK9 and MKX, all the Marvel VS games, Tekken Tag. I love Smash Bros and MvC style too. So I can barely understand what makes these characters cause people to go crazy. I can understand MugenHunter because nobody else did those characters decently, so that was all there was. But still.

It is in this same line that I put the creations of P.O.T.S. and Vans.
Yeah, hoping their creations knock my chin down (like some Dragon Claw did very well), but for some reason they do not do it.

So much so that I think Rikard and Zelgadis as better creators than those cited above.

On 10/23/2017 at 9:35 PM, ℱɪʀᴇʙɪʀᴅ said:

LMAO and did you see the Adrian character he made? I don't get why people need to make self inserts of themselves for Mugen. 99 percent of the time they turn out below average like Josh Geary's creations.

Anyway my least favorite creators are the following:

Mazemerald: While it's interesting to see him make Capcom characters that weren't playable in MVC, and those that weren't Mugenized (like Edward Falcon) the majority of his creations are poor rushjobs. It's bad enough that he gained infamy on MFG for making multiple accounts, not taking feedback to heart and stealing the works of others like Beximus's Devilotte. Said to be worse than Chuchoryu and i'd have to agree with. Chucho's characters may be half assed but at least they're playable to some degree. 

Actarus: As a fan of CVS and POTS style conversions, I was furious beyond belief that he misled me and many others with his "CVS" Axel. (This was before Nexus Games made his Axel). Later on i find he made other shit characters like a Peter Griffin and some awful KOF edits based on Kill Bill characters.

Kong: The reason why i usually stay away from MVC styled characters.

Oh shit, Shevar! Nice to see you here! (It’s Chyna from FB btw.)

• 3 months later...

First Posthomours Post since i yet do not have interest to come back... i shall remind to not recomend my past creations since those are recolours, botched code and often bugs that i cannot fix as i've been tried to make creations and such.

also Not Recomending Narayan's Creations too, badly made, bad coding, 0 originalism and even shitness on those creations.

• 1 month later...

Sorry for the necro but...

Video i made showing chars by n00b12, that asked me to do videos of your stuff. Sadly, they won't good at all.
In fact they need A LOT of improvement. Sorry and no offense n00b12,  but your chars are really bad.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

To all y'all saying that kongs AI is annoying, they're not. they're good AI, it's just that you can't beat them that's all, so just lower the difficulty. plus, give him a chill pill, the reason why his characters are mediocre is because of the fact that he made over 30+ chars in a short amount of time, your characters aren't going to be well polished in a time span of a few months.

2 hours ago, NecusX said:

To all y'all saying that kongs AI is annoying, they're not. they're good AI, it's just that you can't beat them that's all, so just lower the difficulty. plus, give him a chill pill, the reason why his characters are mediocre is because of the fact that he made over 30+ chars in a short amount of time, your characters aren't going to be well polished in a time span of a few months.

Pretty sure when the AI starts to blatantly cheat as in the case of how some of KONG's AI outright doing humanly impossible stuff like ignoring damage and hitstun at higher levels, the AI is objectively not well-made at that point regardless if they have difficulty settings or not.

• 4 months later...

I mean, it really depends on your ability to tolerate flaws. If you've been spoonfed in MUGEN this entire time with outstanding creators like OHMSBY, Gui0007, Mr. Giang, PotS, and others of a similar nature... you'll have a hard time accepting to even being willing to accept any creators like Chuchoryu, Armin_Luf, or Joey Faust, as these people are part of that "undesirable" quality. Its the flaws in the creations that make people go "EWWW, it isn't perfect the way I want it!".

There are a lot of "undesirable" creators, but I look at it this way... its like Real Games vs Bootleg Games. Bootleg games have a certain quality of content that only some people can truly appreciate, despite them being undesirable. You have to look at it with a level of curiosity that says "hey, this isn't what I wanted, but I do want to see what it is about". When you can do that, you'll realize that even some "bad" creations, really aren't bad, and much of the upset is coming from people who are so used to being fed from a silver spoon (being given characters with such high quality), that they can't appreciate something for what it is, rather than what it isn't.

The best way to look at it is this... watch a YouTube video on the game The Beginner's Guide, its a dialogue based informational kind of game where the creator of it tells a (fake) story about him knowing someone who made all sorts of bizarre and unwanted games, and his ability to appreciate these games for what they are, rather than criticize them from what they are not. That's kind of the logic you need to have when looking at characters. Like yeah, should a character's quality be improved? Of course. But should creators be bashed for being terrible at what they do? Nah. The job of the higher-ups and the skilled is to help, to give people the motivation and confidence to actually do something better, to do something more. But if all you do is tell these people "your work is shit! nobody likes it! stop what you're doing!" and spread that mentality to others because of your ability to influence, it doesn't make things better.