The worst season(s) of a show you have ever seen.

Almost every reboot or sequel of every cartoon show.

New Spongebob is lame.

Powerpuff Girls reboot is lame.

Teen Titans Go is lame.

Ben 10 Omniverse is lame.

In fact every cartoon nowadays sucks.

I miss the old cartoons from the 2000's and 90's.

I used to get hyped by watching 40's or 60's Tom and Jerry on a shit, blurry TV back when I was a kid.

Now I switched to anime instead.

RWBY volume 3, need I say more? not only is it very short, but the last episodes were painful to watch, in fact, here's a list of all the characters they killed

Amber Fall

Penny Polendina*

Roman Torchwick*-
Pyrrha Nikos

Cinder Fall*-

* means they might come back

- also means it's unlikely they return

on a side-note, Ultraman Cosmos, or as I like to call it: "my least favourite Ultra series", why? well, the major problem is that Cosmos acts like a brainless pansy, and Ultraman Justice acts like an asshole, sure, most monsters were pacific, but the final confrontation between Ultraman Cosmos and Chaos Header ends with Cosmos SPARING the main villain of its own show here's my reaction form when I saw it for the first time:

"IS COSMOS STUPID!?" - OxyontheWolf, age 3 (yes, I got into Ultraman at a very young age, now I'm 16 for the record)

and now I reprise: is Cosmos stupid? for those who don't know, Chaos Header is the one behind the corruption of peaceful beasts, and the main villain of the series, but instead of Cosmos and Justice destroying the main antagonist, Cosmos is dumb enough to let him live, yes, you heard that well, Cosmos SPARES the main villain of his own series, this is the main reason of why I hate Ultraman Cosmos, but also, I just can't understand why is he so ungodly powerful, I just don't like the OP-ness

The Second Season of Gundam 00 felt like an entirely diferent anime (even though i enjoyed it, i was kind of dissapointed as well.)

Also, Inazuma Eleven Galaxy...I don't take a step close to that unless its the ASOKO NO UFO gag. (I mean, even though Chrono Stone did kind of jumped the shark too, i actually enjoyed it and it didn't felt redundant like Galaxy.)

14 hours ago, AxSeeker said:

The Simpsons hands down. Everything after 10 is crap. I blame the writers and story developers. The animation is hardly a concern for that show but the dialogue and stories and JOKES, the one thing you have to have right is terrible :S

I can honestly expect the show to get canceled now.

Honestly this is what happens when a show goes on for way too long.

On 6/19/2016 at 6:21 PM, OxyontheWolf said:

RWBY volume 3, need I say more? not only is it very short, but the last episodes were painful to watch, in fact, here's a list of all the characters they killed

Amber Fall

Penny Polendina*

Roman Torchwick*-
Pyrrha Nikos

Cinder Fall*-

* means they might come back

- also means it's unlikely they return

I didn't really find vol. 3 that bad (at least as a show, but the carnage in-show was miserable). That being said, the attempt to bring JNPR into the spotlight felt kinda shoehorned. I don't have huge hopes for vol. 4 because of this, but also due to how depressing it might be. And let's not forget how much I hate Jaune. He's constantly built as an important character, but if he was removed, not much would change (only Phyrra and Ruby would only be slightly affected). I hope he dies in the vol. 4 premire. That would shake crap up. >:)

5 hours ago, Turbo Zio said:

Honestly this is what happens when a show goes on for way too long.

I'm not really leaning towards that. The show could just get better writers. Unfortunately they are insistent on whoever they got right now for some weird reason.

Though it really doesn't bother me since the old episodes are still here to stay and I love to re-watch these classics that still bring a smile to my face :D

6 hours ago, Susie said:

I didn't really find vol. 3 that bad (at least as a show, but the carnage in-show was miserable). That being said, the attempt to bring JNPR into the spotlight felt kinda shoehorned. I don't have huge hopes for vol. 4 because of this, but also due to how depressing it might be. And let's not forget how much I hate Jaune. He's constantly built as an important character, but if he was removed, not much would change (only Phyrra and Ruby would only be slightly affected). I hope he dies in the vol. 4 premire. That would shake crap up. >:)

if anyone I would like to be killed is Ren, who has been reduced to a pointless filler character, who has no real purpose anymore, seriously, I bet Monty would've liked him dead if they were to handle him down to such a generic piece of filler, heck, even the one-shots like Neon had more personality than him

7 hours ago, Susie said:

1 hour ago, OxyontheWolf said:

if anyone I would like to be killed is Ren, who has been reduced to a pointless filler character, who has no real purpose anymore, seriously, I bet Monty would've liked him dead if they were to handle him down to such a generic piece of filler, heck, even the one-shots like Neon had more personality than him

I disagree with both of you. I think all of Team SSSN is who I'd get rid of. After Volume 3, I think it's pretty clear Miles and Kerry don't care for this team as much as Monty did (he loved these guys). I mean, Sun and Neptune pretty much became gag characters this season. Don't get me wrong, they were silly in the past as well, but this wasn't their sole reason for existing, they actually used to help out the main characters if it was needed. Even when we finally see Sage and Scarlet, they barely talk (did Sage ever speak?) and in Scarlet's case, we have another gag character. He's worried about getting sand in his shoes and gets KO'd by a nut shot. Great. So yeah, pretty much, with Volume 3, this team has been reduced to nothing more than comic relief with little importance. If Monty would be disappointed with how they're handling anyone, I'm sure it would be these guys.

22 hours ago, AxSeeker said:

The Simpsons hands down. Everything after 10 is crap. I blame the writers and story developers. The animation is hardly a concern for that show but the dialogue and stories and JOKES, the one thing you have to have right is terrible :S

I can honestly expect the show to get canceled now.

I was going to say this show as well. I think the last few seasons have been the worst yet. The show has gotten to the point to where it's too boring to watch now.

1 hour ago, Tony Redgrave said:

I disagree with both of you. I think all of Team SSSN is who I'd get rid of. After Volume 3, I think it's pretty clear Miles and Kerry don't care for this team as much as Monty did (he loved these guys). I mean, Sun and Neptune pretty much became gag characters this season. Don't get me wrong, they were silly in the past as well, but this wasn't their sole reason for existing, they actually used to help out the main characters if it was needed. Even when we finally see Sage and Scarlet, they barely talk (did Sage ever speak?) and in Scarlet's case, we have another gag character. He's worried about getting sand in his shoes and gets KO'd by a nut shot. Great. So yeah, pretty much, with Volume 3, this team has been reduced to nothing more than comic relief with little importance. If Monty would be disappointed with how they're handling anyone, I'm sure it would be these guys.

I was going to say this show as well. I think the last few seasons have been the worst yet. The show has gotten to the point to where it's too boring to watch now.

I would kill off Scarlet and Sage, and maybe Cardin, Russel and Sky, so Dove can develop himself, because I feel he actually cares for people, maybe he has a crush on Velvet!? who knows, it would greatly develop him and Velvet for that matter,

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 6/18/2016 at 2:19 AM, DuckMannnn said:

Almost every reboot or sequel of every cartoon show.

New Spongebob is lame.

Powerpuff Girls reboot is lame.

Teen Titans Go is lame.

Ben 10 Omniverse is lame.

In fact every cartoon nowadays sucks.

I miss the old cartoons from the 2000's and 90's.

I used to get hyped by watching 40's or 60's Tom and Jerry on a shit, blurry TV back when I was a kid.

Now I switched to anime instead.

It's the same with me.

To me, it would be Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha ViVid, the 4th season of the Lyrical Nanoha franchise. I hate how the Lyrical Nanoha franchise really jumped the shark in that one by ditching the whole "magical-meets-mechanical girls/women" thing that the first three seasons did so well and replacing it with some generic shonen battle anime with some fanservice sprinkled in for the lolicons. Also, we barely see the characters fight in situations that aren't mock battles or training. The worst part is that they only adapted the first 10 or so chapters of the manga (Yes, this anime was adapted from a manga which was spun-off from a magical girl show which was spun-off from a series of eroge games [named Triangle Heart] in the first place. Let that sink in.)! I know most anime adaptations are meant to promote the manga and all but this is pretty unacceptable. From what I've heard of the ViVid manga, it's not that much better than the anime adaptation.

Hey, at least the two main characters (Vivio Takamachi and Einhard/Einhart Stratos) are cute, the animation's alright (I guess), there's some good moments here and there (like Vivio's relationship/interactions with her two proud "mamas" [Nanoha and Fate, the two main protagonists of the first 3 seasons], the "Red Team VS. Blue Team" mock battle in episodes 6-7 was fun, it spawned a surprisingly good spin-off in the name of ViVid Strike! (which what I think MGLN ViVid should've been), and it's still better than from what I've heard of MRLN Force (the 5th season manga which was apparently so bad that it got cancelled halfway through the story and the creators of Lyrical Nanoha have forgotten it ever existed ever since [except for the redesigns of the devices which they later reused some of them for Innocent/InnocentS and the Reflection & Detonation movies]) though.

• 7 months later...

Power Rangers Lost Galaxy, go ahead murder me but that shit is BORING

Denshi Sentai Denziman, forgettable at most

Kamen Rider Build, i watch tokusatsu to escape politics not endure it. If I wanted politics id talk to my mom for 5 minutes