MUGEN in the Deep Web?

Ganbare-Lucifer

Don't think so. Many H-games have far more gross stuff than your usual hentai char and these games are sold freely and legally.

Creating a Mugen char is easy enough so that one doesn't have to go into some obscure source to have a char that you would like. Assuming that you have the sprites and sounds required for that task.

And since the spritework used in most hentai games isn't suitable for using in Mugen (you know, most h-games are RPGs, sprites 16-32 pixels of height and some full screen cutscenes), and the games that actually have chars fighting (beat'em ups and so on) rarely have sprites for various crouching attacks, or various jmping attacks, or different kinds of guard animations.

Thus, you won't see many conversions from h-games into Mugen.

It's not that there isn't interest from the Mugen creator. I think it's because there's not enough h-content worthy of being worked on for a Mugen conversion.

I heard the Deep Web is a site very used by the ‎governments for hosting their private documents also I heard the FBI closed a lot of ilegal websites from the Deep Web and I think is unlikely you can find Mugen stuff here.

About NSFW, gore and vore Stuff you can find in any of these things like the web conventional, remember Kuromaru, Tendril, chars with gore effects like MK chars and a lot of vore edits(Like a edit of yoshi) were found here and not the deep web.

• 3 months later...