Ryou

Fate Series

43 posts in this topic

Very minor detail, but the links for both Scathach and MHX are switched - look closely, the link under the Scathach portrait is for MHX and vice versa

There's a problem with Scathach, the A.I. takes over the second the fight starts, and since the readme files are messed up thanks to the computer I'm using I can't go to google to translate them. Is she not meant to be playable, but used as a boss or something of that sort?

17 hours ago, shaqman813 said:

There's a problem with Scathach, the A.I. takes over the second the fight starts, and since the readme files are messed up thanks to the computer I'm using I can't go to google to translate them. Is she not meant to be playable, but used as a boss or something of that sort?

Scathacha_AI.st

Under State -3, VarSet AIÆð„Ó¥³¥Þ¥ó¥É]

Change var(59) = 1 to var(59) = 0

Update: deadhead deleted/changed location of his Saber Extra character(so it may be good to up it somewhere else and post the link in the collection)

On 5/16/2018 at 1:31 AM, Altes Eisen said:

Update: deadhead deleted/changed location of his Saber Extra character(so it may be good to up it somewhere else and post the link in the collection)

Re-uploaded both of his characters (umu and sebanyan). I also added ShinySpiritSeer's and Ni-san's edit of umu

On 5/26/2018 at 12:47 PM, CoffeeFlavoredMilk said:

HuSaber's link is down.

Fear no more, link has been updated