SuperKnight's Mugen Characters

SuperKnight

Hey everyone!

First mugen creation/edit, first time posting! So a little background on myself, and where I'm coming from. I come from a video game/animation background. I work for an entertainment company.. did their cartoons/advertisements/products. Some of these products included video games and more. So I fairly large background in sprite creation and programming... but, this is my first time trying to create a custom mugen character. 

That being said, it's not my first time working with fighting games. 

This is an image from our FM2nd made fighting game Outlawed Justice  

OPENBORSPRITETEST.gif

This is an idle stance from my Beyond Average © 2016  beat em' up game that is currently being worked on.

I plan on using this board for all the mugen projects I'm working on! So that being said here is my first mugen character I'm attempting to make!

Bucky001.pngBucky002.png

James Barnes, a.k.a The Winter Soldier! 

So right now I just have his basic stances done. But that's why I'm posting here in the work in progress field. I'm not really sure how long this will take, but I'm moving along pretty smoothly as of now. One thing I really wanted to make sure I did though was make sure it fits with current Marvel Mugen.

I wanted this character to fit in seemlessly with the other existing characters! So thats why you may notice... I am actualy using the same face from the "Bucky Captain America" mugen. I thought it would be cool to be able to use these characters against one another. 

bucky captain america.pngI

SO! That's it for now! Hopefully I got some of your interest with this! :OhYeah: